Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
guametsunami

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 4:55 am

"You want my attention? You got it!"

George loads a few poison rounds into his pistols and shoots Lisanna.

Poison rounds- if successful, deals 1 damage and 1 additional point of damage each round until the poison is removed
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:38 pm

--George--
Poison rounds: 6
The rounds hit Lisanna's arm, stinging her as the poison starts doing it's job, slowly weakening her over time.

--Jessica--
Still in a daze, Jessica suddenly stands up again as she realizes how amateuristic her little accident was, her face turning slightly red as she quickly reapplies her makeup.

--Lisanna--
Cat tongue: 36
"Grr... I won't let you get rid of me that easily!" Despite her focus slowly fading thanks to the poison, Lisanna still pounces onto George, licking his face with her now rough, catlike tongue, the unique feeling sending shivers down his spine.

Jessica - 30 Stamina
Lisanna - 3 Stamina + poisoned
George - 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Can't let her distract me, gotta focus my attention on the main midara and let the poison do its stuff, George thought to himself. He loads regular bullets into his pistols and fires at Jessica.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:05 am

--George--
Double shot: 93 Critical Failure
George grabs his gun and shoots, but finds out that the bullets he shot are blanks! He looks confused at his weapon as the two women approach him...

--Jessica--
Singer's hold: 6
"Well look at that. Guess we all make mistakes, sweetie..." She walks up to George and pulls him in for a big kiss, as she forces him to put his guns back in his pockets. After she does, she once again proceeds to drag him to a nearby wall, the cluster of fans all yelling at them...

--Lisanna--
The poison was starting to really work in, as Lisanna tried to go after them, but almost collapsed.

--Jessica--
"Aww, aren't you being obedient? You're so sweet to me..." Jessica keeps on walking while meeting little resistance. As such, she decided to give a quick reward to him, kissing him on the lips once more. But this time, she also ran a few fingers over his crotch, while looking rather smug at the stumbling girl...

--Lisanna--
"I-I won't let it e-end this way..." Lisanna said, before seemingly falling forward. Jessica slightly smiled at this, thinking she'd finally have some privacy with him, but then her eyes widen as Lisanna takes up a position similar to a hunting feline, aiming for the two. "I'm going to use all of my remaining strength to make sure you'll be thinking of me tonight..."

Jessica - 30 Stamina
Lisanna - 1 Stamina + poisoned
George - 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 am

"I haven't thought of you since you've showed up!" George replies, annoyed at her stubornness. He ignores Jessica's kisses and quickly whips his guns out, putting a few bullets in there and praying it shoots right this time.

It's not usually a good idea to shoot this close up but I have no choice, George tells himself. He aims his pistols at both women, hoping to knock Jessica off of him and Lisanna out.

Split shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:33 am

--George--
Split shot: 98 Critical
George starts shooting his weapon, and luckily, the bullets come out in full force, giving the results he had hoped for: Jessica was blasted off of him, releasing him from her grip, and Lisanna finally collapsed, the poison amplified by the final bullet. He stands with both of his guns loaded, feeling rather smug, as things are finally looking brighter.

(Bonus Turn)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief, George smiles and loads a few incendiary rounds into his pistols. "You got me all to yourself now, sweetheart. And since it's just us, things are about to get hot!" He fires them off at Jessica

Incendiary rounds- if successful, deals 1 damage and opponent has a 30% chance to use their next turn putting out the flames. If they don't, they take 1 stamina damage each round for 2 rounds until the flame goes out by itself. Can also burn clothing off.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Incendiary Rounds: 20
The rounds burst into flames, as her dress catches on fire! Jessica loses her focus as she tries to put the flames out... (30% chance means higher than 70)
Put out: 42
...But she is unable to put them out. The bottom of her dress slowly burns up...

Jessica - 28 Stamina + on fire
George - 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:17 pm

"Gotcha," George says mostly to himself. He decides to follow it up with some normal bullets on her.

Double shot

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 1:51 am

--George--
Double shot: 60
George fires two more bullets at Jessica, who is too preoccupied with the dress to dodge it, allowing the bullets to hit her full-on.

--Jessica--
Put out: 3
Despite Jessica's efforts, the flames still continue to burn, as they slowly burn up her dress. The dress now stops at her knees, and it will still shrink further...

Jessica - 25 Stamina + on fire
George - 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:57 am

George decides to play it safe and continue using regular bullets.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:35 am

--George--
Double shot: 57
He tries to shoot the singer again, but she suddenly dodges the bullets. Seeing as how the flames are dying out, she starts to focus on George again.

--Jessica--
Revealing show: 50
As the flames finally stop burning, Jessica walks up to George, and says: "Look what you've done to my favorite dress! I'm going to make you pay for that!". She turns around, and George sees that her dress now barely reaches her belly button, with everything past that burned down, only her red thong remaining. Her round ass on full display, she starts shaking it when she notices him looking at it, and blows a kiss at him, charming him.

Jessica - 24 Stamina
George - 17 Willpower + charmed
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:37 am

Maybe burning her dress off wasn't the smartest idea, George thought. No more incendiary rounds. He fired off a few more rounds at her, trying to ignore how attractive he found her, especially now.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 am

--George--
Double shot: 40
He managed to hit the temptress' arm, but she merely shrugs it off as she seductively walks a few meters away from him.

Singing show: 45
"How about this, hun?" The woman once again starts singing, trying to charm George even more, but he covers his ears in an attempt to ignore her voice, and with great effort, turns his gaze away from her, as she tries to seduce him with her swinging hips.

Jessica - 22 Stamina
George - 17 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 1:14 pm

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, George thinks. He shoots her again hoping his bullets keep hitting her.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 1:47 pm

--George--
Double shot: 54
George's hopes bear fruit as he keeps on hitting her with his shots. He ready his next salvo, aiming to hopefully finally get the advantage on her.

--Jessica--
Toon singer: 71
He suddenly feels someone tap his shoulder. Looking back, he sees that another fan has broken off from the audience and is standing behind him. Deciding to keep his focus on the singer, she is suddenly right in front of him, and he quickly ducks away as she lunges forward, lips pursed. The fan standing behind you gets hit instead, and she gets french kissed by Jessica for a few seconds, before falling through her knees in pure ecstasy, with Jessica looking at George and saying: "This is how you are going to end up soon, honey..."

Jessica - 20 Stamina
George - 17 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 2:27 pm

"Hmm it's tempting, but if I beat you couldn't I just take over this whole club and get all your fans for myself?" George reloads his pistols and shoots again.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 pm

--George--
Double shot: 51
His next shots miss their mark when Jessica bends over to avoid them. "Trust me, you don't want me gone, or else that damn Holli Would will immediately take over this place."

--Jessica--
Singer's lips: 68
She stands up straight, her hefty breasts flying up as well, then walks up to him and puts her hand on his chin, holding his head in place as she starts to french kiss him.

Jessica - 20 Stamina
George - 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 pm

George breaks away from her lovely lips. "Too bad. Maybe I'll let you live after all. Doesn't mean I won't clock you though." He puts one of them away and strikes her with the other.

Pistol whip
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:15 pm

--George--
Pistol Whip: 29
George brings his pistol down, but remembering what happened the previous time, Jessica quickly steps back, letting the gun hit nothing but thin air, before stepping back in for another attack.

--Jessica--
Singer's hold: 52
She wraps her arms around him and gives him a big kiss, but this time, as she holds the kiss, her hand starts sliding down over his body and squeezes his crotch. "I think you made a mistake in that last sentence, hun. You probably meant it without the l..." she says, while starting to drag him to the mass of fans again...

Jessica - 20 Stamina
George - 13 Willpower + bound (2 turns until wall reached)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Need to get back in this, George thought. But first I gotta get out of this hold.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:25 am

Struggle: 22
George tries to pry himself from her grip, but she holds her grip on him, giving him another french kiss. She then turns him towards the fans, and he can see the wave of beautiful women, all shaking their assets or imitating sex with each other. He gulps as he realizes that if he does not escape next turn, he will be at their mercy...

Jessica - 20 Stamina
George - 12 Willpower + bound (1 turn until wall reached)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:54 pm

"Dammit, let go!" George pulls away with all his strength to get away from Jessica.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Struggle: 61
As he gets into arm range of the girls, who start to caress him all over his body, he gives one last push of strength- and manages to break out of her grip. He quickly moves back to the middle of the room as the girls throw disappointed remarks toward him. Jessica walks back toward him as well, as she says: "Where are you going, baby? The night is far from over..."

Jessica - 20 Stamina
George - 12 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:33 pm

George says nothing. Gotta focus and stay serious, he thinks. Don't let her distract you, George. He fills up his pistols and fires them quickly at her.

Bullet shower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next