Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 4:46 pm

" Oh shit not again!! " Aster gets knocked back and right onto his ass. " Ooow... " he then opens his eyes to see a familiar fave before getting a kiss. At first he struggled before kissing right back. He noticed Lucy coming over before he gets a face full of mermaid breasts. He had to admit, she did have a nice pair. When released, he layed there for a moment before jumping right onto his feet. " O-Okay, what is that chick's deal?! Never met anyone so pissy and horny at the same time! " he said before leaping back and grabbing the staff he dropped. What next? She going to thow a goat at him?! Forming a buble bartier infront of him, he uses his staff like a bat and hits it

Barrier make: Home run!!

68 crit

The ball rolls at her full pelt and crashes into her full force and sends her flying, landing on her perfect round ass. Surprised and secretly worried, Aster goes over and checks on her.

Aster will 17

Lucy stamina 20
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Disoriented, Lucy tries to pick herself up, but fails, as she pouts to Aster. "Ow! That hurt, you know!"

Turn skip
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Aster's heart throbs seeing her pout like that, still he had to do this. Forming thee barriers, he sends them high into the air. " ... sorry about this.. "

Barrier make: Astro Crash

* the barrier bubbles come crashing down on Lucy, sending her flying backwards even more, Aster jumping back and keeping his guard up. He felt bad for doing this, but he had a feeling if he gave in that something bad would happen.

Aster will: 17

Lucy stam: 18
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:16 pm

"Alright then, I'll get serious as well! I'll make you pay for hurting me!" Lucy stands back up, and quickly grabs her keys again.

Virgo summon

"Open, gate of the maid! Virgo!" The pink haired maid once again appears, and again starts burrowing into the ground, ready to pop up at any time.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:21 pm

" I did say sorry, jeez. " he said seeing her summon Virgo. Okay, he will have to be careful. First, he needed to get off the ground. He forms a barrier under him which floats before zooming towards her.

Barrier make: Flying bubble bash!

Once close he swings at her with great force which just barely misses it's mark. Still on the bubble he tries to get out of range.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Seeing how Aster is trying to get away, Lucy quickly runs towards the floating bubble.

Lucy's rub: 26

She manages to jump onto the bubble, and throws him down, jumping on top of him. She then starts to rub her breasts on his face before giving a quick kiss. "You're not going anywhere without me!" She coos.

Lucy: Stamina 18
Aster: Willpower 16
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Surprised that she cought up with him, gets pinned down and gets a face full. Unable to help it, he hugs her and nuzzles into her huge mounds and sees stars from her kiss. " W-Wow... I-I mean damn it, all this for a book?! " he asked with a deep blush on his face before getting an ide and puts his finger into the bubble and fills it with magic.

Charging.

Aster: Will 16

Lucy: Stam 18
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:06 am

Seeing how he is charging up, Lucy decides to cut him off before he is able to do anything.

Gemini summon: 21
"Open, gate of the twins! Gemini!" Once again, a second Lucy pops up, as they surround Aster. They dive toward him, who ducks under them, still charging the bubble.

Virgo trigger: 2
However, he is suddenly grabbed from behind by Virgo, who starts to kiss his neck, as the two blondes approach him. Lucy stands in front of him, and gives him quick kisses while smiling "Looks like I'm going to win after all...". Meanwhile, Gemini playfully drops to her knees, and takes off Aster's pants, taking them with her as she and Virgo return to the spirit world.

Aster: Willpower 12 (This is her strongest combination, a Virgo x Gemini summon. The high damage from Gemini combined with the extra roll from Virgo make it an awesome combination to play.)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:25 am

Aster ducks out of the way of the first attack but was caught in the second one. His face going red from the kiss on the neck and the lips before he was released, stumbling back his boxers and something else revealed to the world... a blond monkey tail. " D-Damn it... wh-why? If you wanted the book so bad, your summon has it now. " he said, keeping the charge as he backs away. He needs to buy some time. " You do at least owe me that much for taking my pants. " he pointed out, trying not to look at her lips or figure in case... something else came up.

Charging almost complete.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:36 am

Lucy quickly rushes forward again, in another attempt to stop his charging...

Lucy's lips: 21

But she fails to grab him as he continues to charge his magic.

Aster: Willpower 12
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:44 am

Aster leaps back in a back flip as his attack was ready. " Take his! " He spins and tosses the barrier at her which was brimming with magic.

Barrier make: Destructive burst!!

As soon as it hit, the bubble explodes with intense magical energy causing a large bit of damage and some clothes ripping. ( Feel free to have fun with that. XD )

Lucy: Stamina 14+defense down

Aster's will: 12
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:57 am

As she flies backwards from the blast, her blouse bursts open, revealing her hefty breasts. Feeling weakened, she knows that she has to finish it as quickly as possible.

Aquarius summon: 12

Knowing it's a bad idea, she still decides to once again summon Aquarius. The mermaid bursts forward again, but this time, she immediately storms towards Aster, french kissing him multiple times. As an extra insult, before she disappears, she pushes her hand down his boxers and rubs his manhood roughly while flipping Lucy off.

Lucy: Stamina 14 + defense down
Aster: Willpower 10
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:04 am

Aster sees the nermaid coming at her " Not again! Gaaah!! " gets kissed once more, blushing greatly from her kiss and getting rather hard from her playing with her before she vanishes. " Wh-why do you k-keep summoning her if you knows she will try to piss you off?! " he Asked as he stumbles to his feet and rushes at her.

Barrier make: Double mace

He swings his weapon at her once more and again he could only land a gut blow before trying to get away from her.

Lucy: stamina 12 + defense down for one more turn.

Aster will: 10
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:16 am

"Because she gives me a great chance of winning this!" Lucy says, before doubling over from the hit.

Lucy's tease: 88 Critical!

As Aster tries to run away, she catches him from behind. Pushing her breasts into his back, she reaches around and puts her hand inside as well, but she strokes more lovingly, kissing his cheek all the while.

Lucy's blow: 6

After a minute, he manages to collect the strength to escape. Turning back at her, he sees her rubbing her breasts, moving them up and down, then blowing multiple kisses towards him.

Lucy: Stamina 12 + defense down
Aster: Willpower 7 + charmed
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:30 am

Aster gets caught, blushing from her breasts rubbing on him and her kiss. It felt alot... nicer than with that nutty mermaid. It was making him rather... stiff. He tries to snap out of it by attempting to turn and pushing her away, however he lefts out a gasp as he feels her squeeze and rub up on him. His mind once more feels light when hit by the blown kisses, thinking only of how lovely and alluring she is. Placing his arms around her. " S-Soo beautiful~<3 " he muttered.

Turn skip

Aster: Will 7

Lucy: Stamina 12
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 am

Hugging him closer, she whispers in his ear: "How about you come to Fairy Tail with me? Me and my friends will show you a real good time..."

Lucy's lips: 72

Trying to persuade him, she softly kisses him on the lips, still keeping her body against his.

Lucy: Stamina 12
Aster: Willpower 5
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:43 am

" S-So th-that was your plan? " he asked blushing deeply from her kiss. His will starting to flag. Her body felt sooo amazing and her kiss felt so good that he even started to kiss her back. His tail wraps around her waist affectionately. " Mmm~ I-I don't know... " All he needed was one final push.

Turn Skip.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:57 am

"Don't worry, it will be alright. Just leave everything to me..." She continues the kisses as she occasionally rubs his face inside her breasts.

Turn Skip.

Warning: You're given the chance to come with her. Should you decide to go, the battle ends, counting as your loss.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 3:01 am

Aster couldn't think, enjoying her kiss and nuzzling into her breasts lovingly. " W-well... if it means I get to be with you... alright. " he said, despite his usually grumpy exterior he seems very sweet and affectionate on the inside.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 3:18 am

Giving another quick kiss, she takes his hand and starts to lead him away. "Alright then, follow me..."

Looking at her bouncing assets all the while, he suddenly finds himself in front of a large building, with "Fairy Tail" imprinted above the doors. Pulled in by Lucy, he walks inside, as the huge doors close behind him. In a flash, he's surrounded by a group of girls, while realizing he's still in his boxers. Lucy walks away for a few minutes, as the busty women start to kiss him all over his body while stripping him.

When she comes back, a girl with brown hair walks alongside her, looking at him intently. "Well well Lucy, so this is the newest one?" she smirks, looking at him. Lucy walks up to him, and pulls down his boxers, letting out his erect member for everyone to see. "That's right Cana, shall we have some fun with him?" The two stand on either side of him, and start jerking him off, while taking turns kissing him. After he climaxes, he falls down, only to feel the two push their breasts against his member. His consciousness fades away as they start moving.

Aster wakes up in front of the bookstore, with everything he had on him when he left there... except the book. Unable to find the book, or the girl for that matter, he stumbles off home...

RP, end!
Well, I have to say, it was pretty fun. It was a good way to get into the feel of things. I'm always open for feedback of course, and I hope you will RP with me again sometime. The next RP will be Reploid7 battling against Jessie. See you again!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 3:31 am

Yeah, that was fun. X3 Would be game for another go. And oh good luck!
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 3:32 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2