Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 10:21 am

(Welp, time to try and get back into the swing of things again)

After his encounter with Jellal, Aster had picked up a map that he had left behind, detailing the location of the harbor where the promised ship laid, as well as the time it was scheduled to depart from the harbor. Seeing how the ship wasn't leaving until the next day, Aster decided to rest up at an inn close to the harbor, but all the inn's rejected him after having caught wind of him making an enemy out of Fairy Tail... But just when he was about to give up hope, he was approached by a white-haired woman...
https://orig00.deviantart.net/22aa/f/2016/333/c/2/lisanna_strauss_08_by_vengadorazul21-daq2g58.png
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am

( woot! X3 )

" Even after I promised to protect them... " he said with a sigh as he headed down the street. Maybe he should try to find one out of town? It was then he noticed the pretty white haired girl. " Hm? Can I help you? " he asked rather normally yet on the inside he kept his guard up in case she was a member of Fairy Tail.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:02 pm

The girl smiled softly as she caught his attention. "You can, actually!" She says as she walks up to him. "I hope I'm not bothering you too much with this, but... My sister's participating in a contest tomorrow, and I'm supposed to help out as a judge, but her opponent started complaining that it was unfair and that I would give my sister an advantage..."

She looks around her for a second, before leaning in... "And just between us, I totally would... I don't really like her... B-but anyway! I've been running all over town, looking for someone who is willing to help me out, and since you look like you're not from this area, I think you'd probably be able to keep things honest. Right? So would you please help me out?"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Aster listens to her story and ponders it for a bit. " Hmm... that depends, when is it? " He said. " My ship is heading out tomorrow and I NEED to catch it. " He didn't mind helping her out, heck he could do with something easy and possibly relaxing depending on the contest.

( RIP Aster. XD )
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:40 pm

A large, friendly smile appears on her face as he pretty much accepted her offer. "Really!? Great! Don't worry, we can do it in the morning, before you have to leave. Do you have any place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:43 pm

" Actually... I was just looking for one. " He said, rubbing the back of his head. He didn't tell her that he was a marked man. Still, he had to admit she was really cute. He kept an eye on her, most of all looking for a certain magic brand that the other members had.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:54 pm

"Hmm, I think I can take care of that." She says as she grabs onto his hand, leading him to the nearby inn before leaving him outside for a second as she walks inside, eventually walking back outside. "Alright, I'm gonna leave you here for the night. See you here in the morning?" She asks as she gives a quick kiss to his cheek...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Aster gets pulled by her to the inn, a bit surprised at how strong she is. He even waits for her. " Alright, thanks. " he said though a blush goes on his face from the kiss. " T-Take care. " he stammered. Still he braces himself before heading in, ready to set up a barrier at a moment's notice as he walks in and looks around.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:16 pm

The inn looked plain and slightly empty as Aster walked in, making him assume that business is low thanks to the guild scaring travelers off... Behind the counter next to the entrance, the short, pudgy owner of the inn stood, apologizing to him for refusing him earlier as he handed the key to his room over to him... Looking further, he could see a brown-haired woman sitting at the inn's bar, her head laid down on the counter...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:23 pm

" Its alright, to be honest the guild is pretty dangerous, so I don't blame you. " he assured the man though soon notices the brown haired woman. " Is... she okay? " he asked, a tad worried about her...
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:29 pm

"Who, her?" He says as he looks over to her. "She's fine, don't worry about her. She came in to drink down half of my supply of alcohol by herself, and then suddenly fell asleep right after." He jumped up in order to lean over the counter. "Best not to provoke her... She's one of them." He says before walking over to the bar as he cleans off the mugs she used, her head almost instantly looking up at him as she grabs a mug that was still half full...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Well that explains one of the reasons that he was turned away. Still there was something familiar about that outfit and that hair... still best not test his luck. " Okay then. " he said before going to his room, mentally wishing the owner luck both with his safety AND for his stocks.

Aster puts a barrier over his door to detect anyone coming before relaxing on the bed. This whole case was taking his toll. The whole guild was after him, making his job alot harder but he had to help these people... yet.. if he kept going there was a chance of seeing HER again. " ... Lucy... Well... looks like the rescue turned into a fight for survival. "
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:57 pm

After everything that happened in the past two days, Aster found it easy to doze off, getting the rest that he desired, only to wake up about an hour before he had agreed to meet with the white-haired girl from yesterday... Her appearance still fresh on his mind as he showered, getting himself ready for the journey to Alvarez.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Aster sighs a bit, thinking about that cute white haired girl as he showered... still white hair... something about that rings a bell. Something in a magazine maybe? ... Bah! It wasn't coming to him. " Once dressed, he heads out being careful in case the guild member was there.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:14 pm

He walked downstairs, and started eating away at the food that the owner of the inn had prepared for him, before the man retreated to his backroom as the white-haired girl walked into the inn, sitting next to him. "Hi there! Thanks again for joining me today. You sure it's alright though? I wouldn't want to bother you... Oh, my name's Lisanna, by the way."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Aster notices the guy's retreat. " Its fine... I am Aster. " he said, after all his name isn't that rare so best not give his last name. Still he wasn't sure how many of them know his face. " Should have time to get to my boat. So what kind of contest is it?
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:29 pm

She lets out a sigh as she drops her head. "Well... It's an unofficial 'modeling' contest. I know, it sounds stupid, but when my sister and that rival of hers get into an fight, they just HAVE to hear that they are better than the other..." She turns her head back to him. "Do you know what that's like? Having to always be a part in your big sister's schemes? If you have a sister, of course..."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:38 pm

" No clue, was adopted. " he said while taking a sip of OJ. Mind you I have friends that are LIKE siblings but I honestly don't know. " he didn't sound sad about being adopted after all it was in the past. " Still as long as they stop fighting for now, right? " he asked with a rare smile.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:45 pm

"Mhm! My thoughts exactly." She says as she stretches her arms, before standing up from her chair. "Well then, let's go, okay? After all, I don't want to be a bother to the innkeeper, I'm sure he has more than enough to deal with without us hanging around in here." She grabs onto his hand as he stands up, before leading him off, out of the building and through the streets, before eventually arriving at a house in the midst of town. "Alright, this is where my sister lives. Last chance to back out!" She says jokingly.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 2:51 pm

Before he knew it, he gets pulled away though he did agree with not bothering the poor guy considering a guild member was staying there. Soon enough they were at the house. " Sadly, I do not know how to back out of a promise. " he said with a small smile. Well... he came this far and this smells like a trap... seems that a certain blood sucker miiiight have rubbed off on him... only a little.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:05 pm

"Hmm... I don't really know how I feel about that kind of attitude... But oh well. Here we go." She says as she knocks onto the door, and Aster could hear quick footsteps inside as a taller girl practically jumped out of the doorway, hugging her little sister against her as she kisses her cheek. "Lisannaaa~ Long time no see!" "Geez, Mira... It's only been barely a day..."
https://orig00.deviantart.net/0cad/f/2016/106/f/b/mirajane_strauss__2__render_by_jonifullbuster-d9z6bgk.png
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Aster jumps a bit in surprise but when he gets a good look at the sister... oh so she is the sister of Mirajane Strauss... OH SHIT SHE IS THE SISTER OF MIRAJANE STRAUSS!! After all who doesn't know of the famous model from Wizards Only magazine? On the outside Aster kept his cool while on the inside he was drooling over her, star struck and internally screaming. Hoping that she doesn't know who he is.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:21 pm

The model slowly let go of her sister before noticing Aster, smiling as she moved toward him, giving him a hug as well. "So, you must be the guy that is going to judge our contest, right?" She says as she looks up at him. "Any way I can-" She starts, before Lisanna pulls her back. "Not happening, sis."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Aster's face goes bright red from her.... soft embrace, slightly stunned by her gaze before she got pulled away. " Y-yes, I am the judge. " he said with a nod, glad that Lisanna pulled her back... yet that felt really nice. " I-I'll be as fair and impartial as I can be. " he promised, regaining his composure. He needs to be careful. If he is dealing with three members, he won't stand a chance against all of them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:34 pm

"Alright, then let's make sure to- Oh wait, that's my phone." She says as she turns around. "Make sure the two of you get yourself comfortable, okay?" She yells behind her as she walks back into the house, Lisanna leading Aster into the house as they sit down on a couch in the living room, before Mirajane walks into the room. "Sorry... But it looks like the contest is off..." She says with a pout. "Darn Jenny getting called out on an emergency shoot... Why does she get all the good jobs?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next