Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:05 pm

The girls shriek as they get pelleted by the small spheres, knocking them back against the wall as Mirajane flies back into the living room, Lisanna hitting a coat hanger behind her as she slumps down onto the ground, before quickly jumping up as cat ears appear on the top of her head... "Well then... If sis won't take you seriously, then I will!" She says as she lunges toward him...

Lisanna's lunge: 52

And manages to wrap her arms around his neck as the force of her jump caused him to run into the wall behind him, as she started to make out with him, her long cat tail wrapping around his own tail before she backs off...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 3:14 pm

" I don't know that last one was kind of a strong on- oh crap!! " he complimented before practically getting glomped and made out with. He even kisses back a bit with a smile before she backed off. " A-Another cat? " he said in surprise before moving away from the wall.

Time control: Freeze! 55

A seal appears under him.... then explodes, covering him in soot. " D-damn it. " he said before coughing a bit.

( Ouch, his pride. XD )

Aster: 24

Mirajane: 12

Lisanna: 9
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:05 pm

(Every time Razz)
The girl giggles as she watches the mage screw up his own spell, before slowly walking toward him. "Aww, do you need me to help you clean yourself up?" She asks as she reaches a hand out toward him...

Lisanna's touch: 41

But the mage drops to the ground as he coughs, barely avoiding her arms as he manages to avoid her, before spotting the key laying on the ground in the midst of the hallway!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Aster dodged a bullet there! He then spots the key.

Barrier Make: Twin mace! 44

He forms two barriers around ether end of his staff and slams one end into Lissanna's gut and the other onto her back like with Mirajane before dashing for the Key.

Aster: 24

Mirajane: 12

Lisanna: 7
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 1:33 am

Lisanna's press: 88
Lisanna's hug: 79

The slam in her gut made her double over in pain, falling to one knee as the blow onto her back made her fall onto her hands, her catlike reflexes quickly turning her around as she watched Aster getting close to the key, before suddenly jumping after him, her hands grabbing onto the shirt he was wearing as she tackled him to the ground, lifting the piece of clothing over his head as she presses her body down onto his, her lips coming dangerously close to his face... But he manages to find a hidden burst of strength, as he pushes her back off at the last second!

Aster: 23/30 (0/5)
Mirajane: 12/15
Lisanna: 7/10
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:28 am

He lets out a yelp of pleasure as he feels her suddenly squeeze up on him. She felt soooo soft yet he needed to keep going! He managed to toss her off

Barrier make: boulder! 55

Aster creates a barrier bubbles the size of the hall and kicks it after her. Lisanna was able to get out of the way in time, sadly. Aster however runs and dives for the key.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 3:01 am

The girl nimbly jumps to the top of the hallway, pressing herself against the ceiling to avoid the barrier coming her way, before dropping to the floor as she saunters toward him slowly while he manages to get his hands on the key... "Are you really sure that you want to break out of this house? Don't you think that this house is probably surrounded by now?"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 3:11 am

Aster finally gets the key though he hears her and... she had a good point. After all Mirajane has bern missing this whole time niw that he thinks of it. " Maybe.... but I've never been one to give up that easily! " he hold on the key and rushes to the door, looking out one of the windows to make sure... hoping that she wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:54 am

Mirajane's seduction: 68

As Aster takes a look outside, he could see Mirajane standing outside with a grin on her face, not even slightly fazed by the fact that she is standing outside in her bikini, before she blows a kiss at him, a pink heart appearing from her lips as it phases through the window, hitting him clear in the face as his mind started reeling... As he opens the door, allowing her to walk inside, closing the door behind her, leaving him between the two once again...

Aster: 22/30 (0/5)
Mirajane: 12/15
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:29 am

Damn it, don't tell me that she went to want them?! Still he didn't have long to think before he gets hit by the heart. That felt so nice that he couldn't help but think of how pretty and sexy she was for a moment before going to open the door. Crap, he was trapped again!

Time Control: Freeze! 22

The seal appears under him " Time! " and at his words time froze. Not wasting any time he gives Mirajane a small kiss before hitting her with the staff in the gut, back then upside the head... a bit less harder than usual before he goes to the door. " Time flows once more. " time starts up as he trys to unlock the door and run out.

Aster: 22

Mirajane: 9

( for a sec, thought that would charm him. XD )
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Sisters' seduction: 14

He walks over to the door as he puts the key into the door, fidgeting around with it as he hears a shriek behind him, turning his head around as he sees Lisanna lifting her sister's top up, letting her breasts fall out, charming him as his attention gets drawn to them, while Mirajane quickly covers herself up while glaring at Lisanna, the catgirl shrugging: "What? Not like you have any other use for them."

Aster: 20/30 (Charmed, 0/5)
Mirajane: 9/15
(... Don't ever jinx it. XD)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:37 pm

( Welp! XD )

Aster, bless his soul, hears the shreak and turns around worried only to see Mirajane's huge mounds. Seeing them bounce when realised from her top. Soon his mind was filled with thoughts of how busty and sexy the sister was, unable to think right. " H-Huge~♡ "

Turn skip!

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 2:55 pm

Mirajane's kiss: 18

With Aster stunned from the sight, Mirajane took one last attempt at punching her little sister down, before walking up to the stunned Aster as her arms wrap around his neck once again, her thighs trapping his tail between them as she gives him a few soft kisses, making his resistance lower more and more, even as his trance came to an end... "So, Aster... What are you, exactly?" She asks as she looks down at his tail...

Aster: 19/30 (0/5)
Mirajane: 9/15
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:59 pm

Aster welcomed her by kissing her back and hugging her. He gives a soft gasp as he feels her soft thighs capture his tail. " H-Half ape demon~♡ " he said with a smile as he goes in to kiss her sweet lips before snapping out of it and leaping out of her heavenly embrace. " D-damn it... " his eyes look the model up and down a bit. " Y-yeah, dad was a demon and mom was a human. So what? "

Time control: Haste! : 12

A seal appears under him and he zooms like a blur towards Mira and knocks his staff into her gut before making for the door, trying to get her kiss and her mounds out of his mind.

Aster: 19

Mirajane: 8

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 1:50 pm

(Alright, school's up to date; time for the second half of this chapter)

Aster managed to run out of the door as he looked around him, before noticing he had a clear view over the port from Mirajane's house... And the ship Jellal told him to take, which was already getting loaded with cargo from the nearby warehouses! It wouldn't take long for the ship to leave... The Strauss sisters had almost managed to keep him at their house long enough for him to miss his ship... If there was any chance for him to catch up to it, he had to hurry as quickly as possible!
However, as he looked over at the port, he heard the sisters running out of the house, both of them glowing with magic as they looked at Aster... "Lisanna~ Why don't you leave him to me... I might be able to extract a new Satan Soul out of him..." Mirajane grins at Lisanna... "No way! You already got the last three mages we caught! It's my turn this time!" Lisanna says back at her with a glare as the two of them return their attention to Aster... Will he be able to catch up to his ship?

Mirajane: 8/15
Time left: 12:00 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 2:52 pm

" Oh great... they are gonna try to get serious with the house no longer holding them back. " He thought to himself. For a mage like him, time was never an issue but with these two breathing down his neck as well, this poses a problem!

Barrier make: Wall!

A seal appears under him as he punches the ground, forming a large barrier wall between him and kicks it, making it fall on them before making a break for it.

Aster: 19

Mirajane: 7

Lisanna: 6

( Not sure how the time thing works yet tho. One turn= a second? Five seconds? A minute? )
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:23 am

(Shall we dust this one off and give it the ending it deserved to have? The way I always see it, every combined turn (in which you and I both move) takes a total of 30 seconds.)

Lisanna's hug: 13

Aster was making a mad dash toward the boat that he had agreed to take, seemingly leaving the two sisters trapped beneath the wall that he had summoned... But as he turned around a corner and left them behind, the wall was suddenly flung off of them by a single raise of Mirajane's arm, as her eye twitched slightly above her trademark smile... "D-don't go into that mode yet, sis... Try to focus on your spell, I'll slow him down for you..." Lisanna tried to calm her as she jumped up...
As Aster made his way through the streets, he suddenly heard a swooping sound above him, ducking just in time to avoid Lisanna dive-bombing him, her arms transformed into harpie-like wings as she landed in front of him...

Mirajane: 7/15
Lisanna: 6/10
Time left: 11:30 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:46 am

( Yay and okay! ^^ )

Aster ducked down right in time to avoid the the attack. Only the face the sister. " Geez, you really can't take a hint can you? "

Barrier Make: Bee stingers = 44

Aster soon forms many tiny ball barriers and sends them flying at Lisanna. It wasn't anything leathal but it would sting like heck as he tries to run pass her.

Aster: 19/30

Lisanna: 5/10
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:22 am

Lisanna's suggestion: 52

Lisanna let out a slight yelp as the many barriers pelted her... Aster managing to get even closer to his ship... But with speed reminiscent of a wild animal, Lisanna managed to dash up to him and jump in front of him...
The white-haired girl pressed into Aster from the front, looking up into his eyes as her chest pushed tightly against his... "Neither can you... I'm clearly trying to keep you safe..." She pouted... "Sis's magic allows her to take control of demons and makes them do her bidding... It's easily your worst matchup... Wouldn't you agree that it would be easier on you just to give in to me?"

Aster: 18/30 (0/5)
Time left: 11:00 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:34 am

Aster lets out a short yelp as she dashes over and hugs him. His face goes bright red as he feels her flawless body squeeze up on him and he gazes into her beautiful blue eyes. Before he knows it, his arms were wrapped around her waist. " That... would be... bad, yeah... b-but even more reason for me to get to the ship! " he said, sooo wanting to kiss her but ultimately lets go.

Time magic: Stop = 53

A golden seal appears under him and... explodes, covering the mage with soot. " * cough cough* Why now?! "

Aster: 18/30 (0/5)

( And one bruised ego. XD )
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:45 am

Lisanna's kiss: 92 (Crit!)
Sisters' hug: 80

As the failed spell left Aster covered in soot, Lisanna flapped her wings for a few seconds to blow it all off of him, before turning them back into normal arms as she pressed closer again... Looking back up into his eyes as she gave him a quick peck to grasp his attention, then blowing his mind with a deep kiss... Catching him off guard so much that he didn't even think about the running footsteps behind him...
Once she broke the kiss, she pressed her chest up tighter against him as he felt another soft chest press into his back... Looking over his shoulder, he could see Mirajane grinning at him as she stole a quick kiss while Lisanna cast her gaze down... "My... For somebody who's supposed to be in a hurry, you really are starting to get excited..."

Aster: 15/30 (0/5)
Time left: 10:30 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:59 am

" Oh thanks, I- mmm! ...mmm....mmmm~♡ " a bit surprised by her helpfulness, before soon getting lost in her gaze then soon into her mind blowing kiss and her body squeezing up on him. For a moment he forgot about all of his troubles as he kisses her deeply only to feel Mira's embrace, looking around and being greeted by her sweet lips. Aster was on cloud 9, until Lisanna brought up the time. " mmm... mmo...moh crap! " he said as he slips out from between the two, his face beet red!

Barrier make: Trap! = 56

Aster spins his staff then slams the end of it on the ground before getting into his fighting stance, leaving a seal between him and the two beauties before him... only to book it, hoping to trap at least one of them for a turn.

Aster: 15/30 (0/5)+trap counter
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:09 am

The two of them tried to dash after him immediately, but the seal that Aster left behind activated the moment Lisanna stepped onto it... Trapping the two of them in a bubble for now...

Mirajane: 6/15 + trapped
Lisanna: 4/10 + trapped
Time left: 10:00 minutes!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:15 am

" Wow, didn't think it would get both, looks like I am lucky! " Aster said as he makes a mad dash for the boat while they were trapped, but after a few moments the barrier starts to fade. " Legs don't fail me now!! "

Turn skip to RUUUUN FOR HIS LIIIIIFE!!

Mirajane: 6/15 + trapped
Lisanna: 4/10 + trapped
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:20 am

(Gonna change it into a minute of running to make up for the time they need to catch up)

Animal Soul: Mermaid: 57

Aster managed to make his way toward the docks thanks to the time that he had bought with his trap... But he still wasn't anywhere near the boat... And worse, with the barrier disappeared, the girls were making their move again... The sorcerer only barely able to dodge Lisanna suddenly diving up from the water next to him, nimbly landing onto her hands as her fish body turned back to normal...

Mirajane: 6/15
Lisanna: 4/10
Time left: 9:00 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4   Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 4
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next