Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]

Go down 
+2
sfbirdie
Mkmd13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Empty
PostSubject: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 7:23 am

Just wondering if anyone has downloaded this and seeked out any kissing content in it. I'm like 99.9% sure there is, but I just wanted to confirm it with anyone else that already has it downloaded.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE201109.html

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:57 am

I have the game, so I'll do a quick search for you.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:09 am

Thanks sfbirdie, you the real mvp Smile

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:48 am

Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Mgq10
it's the same cg as she had in the VN but there's scenes for all of them in this XD
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 am

Welp, I looked up the enemy cg's, and there are eight enemies added in part 2 that have kiss cg's. 3 of these enemies come from the original trilogy (including the witch succubus ShadithBro mentioned) and five are completely new enemies. I'm sure there are more enemies who use kisses in battle, but I'm still in the midst of looking for those.
(Also, sorry for the late reply, I just spent the last 13 hours gaming with my friends, so I didn't have any time to send in my findings)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:25 am

Oh nice! I may pick up this game then on my next pay check! Hopefully there will be a full save of it by then lol.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 12:41 pm

sfbirdie wrote:
Welp, I looked up the enemy cg's, and there are eight enemies added in part 2 that have kiss cg's. 3 of these enemies come from the original trilogy (including the witch succubus ShadithBro mentioned) and five are completely new enemies.
I think you counted some of the part 1 events

sfbirdie wrote:
I'm sure there are more enemies who use kisses in battle, but I'm still in the midst of looking for those.
there are a few. there are also kiss skills that can be learned

sfbirdie wrote:
the original trilogy
rather then a trilogy think of it as a single game divided in to three chapters(things will be less confusing this way when MGQ2 comes out)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 12:47 pm

No, I haven't, I added in every battle/event with a different part 2 enemy, in which you get kissed. If you want me to, I can send the list, so you can verify it. Also, torotoro resistance (The maker of the game) said themselves that they are two separate trilogies, so I'm going with that.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm

sfbirdie wrote:
If you want me to, I can send the list, so you can verify it.

sure! it's not that I doubt you, I just what to know who I missed when I counted.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Here you go, these are the once I found:

MGQ kissing scenes (Contain slight spoilers):
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 8:18 am

Relevant images: https://mega.nz/#F!pMx0Aarb!fnpQ7SzSBQWiXEO1yMfpBA

Candy (girl with hair lips) doesn't seem to actually kiss you, sadly, her game over scene is like, luka being force fed or something. But I included it because it was somewhat relevant. Not all the pictures are explicitly kisses, I included them because they looked close enough.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:39 am

Nice pics there Kephry!!! Now I really want to buy the game lol.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:10 am

Question for anyone that has this game, does the save file here: http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top_monp.html (Click on this link on that website: "H関係全解除セーブデータ(前章・中章共用)を公開しています" to bring up the save file)

Work for part 2? Or does it only work on part 1? If it works for part two, then I will download this game immediately since I don't have to grind all the way through to get to the succubi lol.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:46 am

yes but there are a few bugs like girls like Mephits(but Mephits herself may work fine) with more then one form will be stuck in one locking out the scenes in the other
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 am

Eh, I think I can survive without her lol. I'm just interested in the succubi ^^

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 am

Trust me, the new succubi don't disappoint ^^
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:39 am

Kephry wrote:
Relevant images: htt ps://mega.n z/#F!pMx0Aarb!fnpQ7SzSBQWiXEO1yMfpBA

Candy (girl with hair lips) doesn't seem to actually kiss you, sadly, her game over scene is like, luka being force fed or something. But I included it because it was somewhat relevant. Not all the pictures are explicitly kisses, I included them because they looked close enough.

Oooo, thanks so much for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 7:39 am

ShadithBro wrote:
yes but there are a few bugs like girls like Mephits(but Mephits herself may work fine) with more then one form will be stuck in one locking out the scenes in the other

off the top of my head the only ones I can think of at the moment are Princess Sara and Alra Priestess
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:36 am

The link doesn't work....
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Which like? Mine or Kephry? I just checked mine and it is working on my end.

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:31 am

Nvm the mega link is working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]   Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG [Part Two]
Page 1 of 1