Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Aster blushes from seeing her wiggle her perfect round ass at him dropping his guard before getting scratched, putting a hand on his cuts. " Again with the pants!! " this was starting to annoy him, driving him to fight harder as he reveals his monkey tail which started to flick. He summons more barriers which headed skyward

Barrier make: Astro crash!!

Soon enough the barriers rain from the sky once more and this time hit their mark.

Aster 18

Millianna 21
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:38 pm

(Guess I found the running gag of these series)

The barriers fall down onto the ground again, but Millianna was too preoccupied with staring at Aster's revealed monkey tail, that she didn't realize this. She is slammed into the ground, and meows in pain as she pulls herself up.

Cat's kiss: 58

"Hey, how did you get that tail?" She asked, skipping towards him. She grabs onto him and says: "If I give you another kiss, will you tell me where I can get a cattail?" Aster opens his mouth, but he is cut off by her rough tongue ramming into his mouth, as she gives him a french kiss while playing around with his tail.

Millianna: Stamina 21
Aster: Willpower 16
3 turns until backup!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:57 pm

" I was born with- " he started to say before being kissed. His mind going blank for a moment as he kisses her back. Her lips started to feel really nice... snapping out of it, he jumps back as he forms several smaller barriers around him.

Barrier make: Bee sting!

The barriers fly right at her and starts pelting her from head to toe, but Aster made sure not to hit her injuries.

Millianna: 20

Aster 16
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Millianna braces herself as the many barriers fly towards her, but they hurt a lot less than she expected. Realizing that Aster avoided her open wounds, she smirks, knowing that he is starting to succumb to him.

Cat's hug: 78

"You were looking at these, right?" she taunts, rubbing her breasts together, "Then why don't you have some fun with them?" She jumps at him, wrapping her legs around his body as he is forced to catch her (or fall down himself), and rubs her breasts against his face while he holds her up.

During the assault on his face, Aster thought he could hear lightning in the distance. Pretty funny, since there's a pretty clear sky...

Millianna: Stamina 20
Aster: Willpower 14
2 turns until backup!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Aster's eyes lock onto her breasts but jumps im surprise as he falls back with her on him. He holds her close as he nuzzles into her breasts... whwn he hears lightning, something in the back of his head thought it was odd... before screaming at him that he needs to get away from her FAST!

struggle

He tries to sit up, but only to be pinned down by her

Millianna 20

Aster 14
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Millianna continues to hold Aster down, pinning him to the ground when he tries to struggle. "Nyahaha, and what do you think you're doing?" she laughs at him, as she remains on top of him, "Don't think I'm going to let you go anytime soon!"

Binding magic: Nekosoku Tube:

As she holds him down, she summons her tube again, wrapping it around him and tying him up, then stands up and looks down on him with a triumphant grin, a mischievous look in her eyes...

Millianna: Stamina 20
Aster: Willpower 13
1 turn until backup!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Aster struggles as much as he could before she got up. Helpless he looks up at her and... " ... looks like you will be taking that nap! "

Barrier make: E shield!

A seal appears under him and veils him in a magical energy that repels elemental attacks as he turns his head and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:14 am

"I will soon! But first..." Millianna says, as she turns her head towards Aster's boxers, "This kitty wants some milk!" She prepares to pounce on him, when suddenly...

"Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist!"

A fist made of lightning rams into her, sending her flying against the wall. The collision almost makes her lose consciousness, causing the tubes binding Aster to disappear. Trying to comprehend what just happened, someone walks next to him, saying: "So a weakling like you is supposed to be our backup, huh? These really are desperate times, if we have to rely on someone who's taken down this easily. Now get your ass up, we have to finish this before Titania shows up."

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140219091733

Millianna: Stamina 14
Aster: Willpower 13
???: Willpower ???
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Aster soon gets back on his feet. " Come now... a mage is about brains, not power. " he said as he gets into his fighting stance and runs at her.

Barrier make: Mace!

Aster swings at her, but misses. However he does leap out of the way, acting as a destraction for the new comer to get in a good hit.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 3:45 am

Raging Bolt:

When Aster jumps back, Millianna tries to go after him, but another lightning attack crashes down on her with full force. She starts to fall forward, but is suddenly caught by a woman in armor. Her long red hair sways as she turns her head towards Aster's ally, who's face looks struck with fear.

"I think she'd be able to change your mind on that." He suddenly dashes towards her, yelling: "Come on, Titania! I'm your opponent!" In turn, she finishes helping Millianna up, and then summons a sword and hits him with it, sending him flying straight through a nearby wall as she goes after him.

Cat's seduction: 10
Aster looks at her running after him, and tries to comprehend what just happened, when he suddenly hears Millianna say: "Geez, that guy is always so mean to everyone!" He realizes that she's standing very close to him, and when he turns her head, he is immediately face-to-face with her chest, as she purrs: "Now, remember where we were...?"

Millianna: Stamina 9
Aster: Willpower 12
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:45 am

" Well... the red head is at least punctual " he said with a sweat drop before turning to the cat girl... or rather her hooters. He was tempted to nuzzle into her large mounds but shakes it off and leaps back with a blush. " You aren't binding me again! " The seal appears under him.

Time Control: Freeze

" Time! " at his word time stops as he walks over to her and gives her a hug, nuzzling into her breasts a bit " There that is out of the way... now business. " he said to himself before using his staff to hit her in the rump, gut and finally on the legs. He then walks passed her and stops. " Time flows once more. " and at that time unfreezes, she feeling the hug and then the blows.

Aster 12

Millianna: 6
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Millianna pouts as Aster makes some distance between them... and then her eyes open wide as he disappears again. She turns around, the feeling of him touching her breasts starting to work in, and then falls through her knees as the damage to her lower body comes through. She stands up, panting, and readies herself for her next move.

Cat's lick: 11

Deciding that it's all or nothing now, she approaches him and throws herself towards him, trying to lay her arms around his neck, but he quickly sidesteps, and she barely manages to hold her balance from the failed attempt. She straightens herself back up, but the signs of damage from the earlier lightning attacks were plain to see. She won't be able to hold out much longer... And so, she starts to think of something that she can use to change the tides of this battle.

Millianna: Stamina 6
Aster: Willpower 12
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Aster sees the tides were turning in this fight, still he puts on the pressure. At the same time, he kinda ferls bad for her... no... he needed the info about the guild, still he wouldn't try to kill her.

Bssic hit.

Using his staff he swings ans bits her in the gut to have her back off. " Give it up, kitty. I won't kill you, but if you keep this up you will only be hurting yourself! "
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 pm

"I'm not giving up that easily!" she stammers, as she gets hit again. "Kagura will scold me again if I let you get away! So there's no way I'm going to lose!"

Secret Weapon: Scratch Attack: 50

She takes her gloves off again, and dashes towards him. Her sharp nails become clearly visible as she slices at him, cutting off the last piece of clothing remaining on him as his member is revealed.

Millianna: Stamina 5
Aster: Willpower 10
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Aster jumped and grabbed tgw first thing he could to cover himdelf which happened to be her tossed and forgotten mantle. " Do you are that scared of your own ally? Why not quit then? " He asked while getting an idea. He creates 7 barriers and sends 3 skyward.

Barrier make: Astro crash!

Thw barriers come crashing down on her while kicking up dust. He then slips out from under the mantle and puts the remaining barriers under instead to try to act as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 6:44 pm

(Millianna perception: 9)

"Because she's my friend! And friends are supposed to be trusted!" After being crushed into the ground again, Millianna stands up with a dazed look, and sees Aster standing in front of her.

Cat's lick:

"I'll show you what else my tongue is good for!" She dives towards Aster, aiming for his groin... But when she pulls aside the mantle, all she finds are barriers. Realizing she's been tricked, she gets up and tries to spot the real Aster.

Millianna: Stamina 4
Aster: Willpower 10
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 9:31 pm

With that the barriers scatter into the clouds of dust as a shadow zooms passed out the corner of her eye before vanishing. " Hmmm... interesting... " he said, his voice echoing making it hard to locate him. " Theory: ... The cat girl just mad with lust or under some kind of enchantment. As a mage and a silver wolf assassin... to protect the peace... I will find the truth! " Suddenly the four barriers zoom towards her from all four sides.

Barrier Make: Four Point Strike!

The barriers hit her full force from all four sides and keeps her in place. Aster goes over and puts a hand under her chin. " The blonde girl from last time was more my type... but I have to say, you have caught my eye as well, cat. " he admited before kissing her lips for a good few seconds before having the barriers litterally smashes her through the wall opposite that of the newcomer and that crazy red head.

Aster: 10

Millianna: 2
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:44 am

Aster walks up to the house where Millianna was slammed into. Entering the house, he looks around, but is unable to spot her through all the dust that has appeared from the impact. Looking around confused, he doesn't notice her dropping down from above, behind him.

Cat's glove: 68

She catches him from behind, pressing her breasts up against his back, and reaches both of her arms around his body. Her gloved hands clamp down onto his member, and she starts stroking him ferociously. "So? Are you going to give this kitty her milk or not?" she purrs in his ear before starting to kiss his neck.

Millianna: Stamina 2
Aster: Willpower 8
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:55 am

Aster lets out a gasp from feeling her large breasts press on his back, pitching a heck of a tent as he feels her kiss and rub him. No, he needed to focus! He breaks out of her soft embrace and leaps into the darkness. Hmmm... so she wants to play the steakth game too, huh? Very well... he creates two barriers one on the far side if the room and another close to himself.

Barrier make: Twin comets!

53 ( Forgot to put the number on here. XD )

The two barriers fly towards her at the same time, allowing her to duck out of the way as Aster comes out and swings at her, anither distraction tactic. She jumps out of the way of the attack as Aster tries to hide again.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 4:39 am

(No worries Razz)

Millianna lets out a disappointed sigh when Aster pulls away from her soft grip. She spots and dodges the two barriers flying her way, and then quickly jumps aside when Aster tries tries to attack her with another one. She quickly finds her balance, turns around, and pounces on him.

Cat's lick: 28

She pulls him into another hug and starts licking his face all over again, the strange feeling (and saliva) washing over him again. She then quickly slides down and starts licking his member as well, making him shudder as she goes down on him.

Aster: Willpower 6 + charmed
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 am

" Shit not again! " he yelped as he feels her hug and feels her lick. Once more wasn't effected by the lick itself but then a smile goes on his face as the charm takes hold. He was unable to think properly save for thinking of how sexy and cute she was. He letting out a moan of pleasure as he feels her go down on him, having a love struck expression on his face.

( Turn skip )

Aster 6 (charmed )

Millianna 2
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 5:03 am

Binding magic: Nekosoku Tube: 75
After sucking Aster off for a good minute or two, Millianna releases his member from her mouth's grip, and summons her tube again in an attempt to bind him. However, releasing him made Aster able to slightly clear his mind, and he moves backward to avoid the tube trying to coil around him.

Aster: Willpower 6
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 5:12 am

Aster lands back and stumbles a bit. Shaking his head to snap out of it, yet he was still hard. " D-damn, that was close... time for that nap I promised! " he summins several barriers which zooms upward through the ceiling

Barrier make: Astro Crash!

Out of nowhere, they crash through the ceiling and onto the girl, though he didn't put as much power into it. After all, he didn't want to kill her. " Last chance... show me where the blonde girl and your allies are or I will knock you out. " he said, offering one last chance.

Aster 6

Millianna 1
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 am

"I don't think so..." the girl stammers, "You won't be able to find it... Let alone enter it... But if you defeat me... They will all come after you...". She slowly starts to regain her balance. "You will be hunted... By me... By Kagura... By Erza... There will be... No escape..."

Cat's hug: 5

She weakly stumbles towards Aster, trying to catch him in her arms, but she falls forward before reaching him, landing on all fours in front of him.

Millianna: Stamina 1
Aster: Willpower 6
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 10:01 am

" ... I am counting on it. " he said as he kneels down, making eye contact. " ... If this is an enchantment you are under... I won't stop until I save all of them... " he gets up and raises his staff. " ... Even you. "

Basic hit

KABONG!! He belts her upside the head with his staff, not hard enough to kill but to knock out. Aster then leaves and comes back with the mantle and puts it over her so she wouldn't catch a cold on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next