Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 am

Having finished off Millianna, Aster suddenly hears a large crash, coming from the direction where the other two were fighting. Deciding to leave her be for now, Aster runs towards the location of the noise. When he arrives, he finds the redhaired girl gone, and his 'ally' slumped down against the nearby wall with large open wounds.

"Did you finish it?" he asked, barely able to keep his consciousness as Aster nods at him. "Good... That way... They won't be able to follow you..." He reaches into his pocket, and grabs a note, giving it to Aster. "In this note... Is an address... Go there... And you will learn... Fairy Tail's secrets..."

Aster tries to help the man up, who introduces himself as Laxus, but he refuses help, saying that he can get to a hospital himself after a little rest. "Staying with me... Only brings you in more danger..." Aster thanks him for his help, but as he walks away, Laxus yells one last thing: "Don't fight Titania... She'll kill you for sure... If you ever see her... Run..."

--
And so, the second chapter of this RP ends. I hope that you enjoyed it, and that you are willing to continue this story. See you again, wolfzero001!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Aster gives a nod before heading off. He considered calling for back up, however he didn't want to put those two in danger. They would try to seduce one and try to convert the other and he couldn't let that happen. Using his time magic, he repairs his clothes and puts them back on before using his assassin like stealth to head to the adress on the note. " Just hope that defeat will help that girl come to her sences... if so maybe there is hope for... " he muttered, thinking of Lucy once more before continuing.

----

Okay then, I look forward to the next part and of course I am willing! XD Till then! ^^/
Back to top Go down

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Millianna (Sequel)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3