Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkTemplar13

DarkTemplar13

Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:03 am

Again he fooled himself into thinking he'd put her down for a moment, watching the catch throw her back only for her to push back up with even more lust than ever before. Maybe he'd pressed the wrong buttons or maybe she could feel that victory was in her sights. As if she could hardly wait for it she came and and starting grinding their waists together, her wetness visible as she pressed against his bulge. At this point he was truly just going through the motions. His pride couldn't accept a loss but he was so turned on and worn down that an even bigger part of him wanted to get to the good part. With next to no ability to focus he merely tried to get her off with a strike from an uninfused card.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:21 am

-Normal Attack- 32, Success

Fighting hard against his growing want for her body may have been delaying the inevitable, but he wasn't going to go down (on her) without, at least, one last act of rebellion. He weakly managed to draw a card and hit her with it.

-Finisher: Cat in Heat-

Anika giggled as she felt the sting of his final strike, too excited over her victory to care about the pain. "Couldn't help but keep gambling til the end, honey?" she said as she laid him onto the ground, pulling at his pants. "That's so cute, but now you've lost and it's time I got what I deserve."
She stripped him down, pulling his clothes off and outright ripping his underwear off with her claws from impatience. She mounted him and started to ride him, yowling with pleasure with no restraint. "Come on, hon, let's see if we can make a few kittens!"
She hugged his body firmly, rubbing her tits against his chest as she thrusted herself on him up and down, going at it like the cat she is until her sexual drive was finally sated.
Afterwards, she'd calmed down from her feral state, sighing with contentment as she got up and got her clothes back on. "Thanks for the good time, sweety! See you around~!"
She left him lying in the alley, basking in the pleasure of their long lovemaking. "Anika, where are you?" a voice called.
"Keep your pants on, Ferro. I'm on my way!" she said playfully. "Try not to have too much fun with the wizard woman until I get there!"

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 am

He was a mess by the time his back hit the ground, too needy and thoughtless to want anything more than what she was after. With very little pretense of foreplay he felt her strip him down and push him into her hot honeypot, making him stir it up as she held him close. It was absolutely primal as they did it in the alley, his now lust ridden mind trying to move with her all the while. Near the end her efforts broke him down as he ended up finishing, getting his reward for being the loser before she finally stopped and got off him, leaving just as fast as she came.
It took him a minute but eventually he got his poor shattered will and pride back together enough to pull what was left of his clothes back on and try and make a hasty retreat back home with any dreams of making an easy paycheck this evening gone.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:33 am

Hope you had fun with this. Sorry it was delayed, I really don't have an excuse for that.

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:38 am

It's fine. Though I guess now I'm back to hunting for another Rp. ._.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 am

Heheh, I'm sure you'll find others, but if you want to go again, you can help me take my other Midara character for a spin.

DarkTemplar13

PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:41 am

I wouldn't object to that! Although I need to open up my hero palette a bit. >_>"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko   Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:43 am

Heh. Okay, just send me a PM or comment on Marie O'Nette's profile page when you want to fight her

Lucan the Gambler vs. Anika the Sexy Neko
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2