Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan vs. Ivy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyTue May 15, 2018 12:35 pm

//Lucan
Basic attacks: Throwing standard cards, causing 1 damage each

Special attacks:Empowers his cards to cause 2 damage each

Special moves

Find the joker(3 turn Cooldown)
Using the power of the jokers from his deck, Lucan creates a copy of himself that act as diversions (on the next attack aimed at a Lucan, the midara must do a coin flip before rolling to see if their attack succeeds) on a heads the copy attacked is the real luke and they roll for success, otherwise they hit a clone causing the clone to explode, dealing 2 damage.

Jacks trickery(usable every 2 turns)
Lucan throws the jack at his opponent, on a successful hit the jack card explodes with a dazzling flash, dealing 3 damage and stunning the opponent.

Queens grace(usable every 4 turns after the effect wears off)
Lucan channels the grace and poise of the queen cards, enemies roll on disadvantage to hit Lucan until he's hit

Kings Dominance(usable every 3 turns)
Channeling the kings indomitable will, Lucan strikes an opponent, dealing 2-4 damage(based on a roll) and healing willpower equal to the damage done

Ace in the hole (usable every 8 turns)
Lucan throws out 3 powerful ace cards, each card deals 2 damage and can be aimed individually

Summon Vampire Princess (Useable once per battle)
Lucan calls upon Orianna, who catches the target in her hypnotic gaze, Paralyzing them.

//Poison Ivy

Plant kiss: "Come over here..." Ivy walks up to her opponent, smacking her naturally red lips, and lays her arms around his/her neck, pulling him/her in for a deep kiss.

Plant seduction: "Would you like to see more?" She starts seductively dancing in front of her opponent, taking off a few of the leaves making up her dress while she gives him/her a good view of every part of her body.

Vine caress: "Let's see you endure this..." She lifts her hands above her head in a seductive pose, as the opponent is suddenly surrounded by moving vines. He/she dodges a few, but the others start caressing his/her entire body, having the same soft feeling as Ivy's hands.

Lust pheromone: "Fall for me..." Ivy approaches her opponent, puts her hand to her chin, and blows a pink gas towards her opponent. The one who inhales it becomes charmed, only being able to think of her.

Pheromone kiss: "With this, I'll make you succumb!" Ivy grabs her opponent, and pulls him/her in for a french kiss. During the french kiss, she blows her pheromones directly into his/her mouth, making it almost impossible for him/her to break the kiss on his/her own.

Hallucination pheromone (Male): "Let's see what you desire..." Ivy walks up to her opponent and blows a blue gas into his face. His head turns white for a second, and he loses all focus as he breathes in the gas. When he can think clearly again, he sees that her lips/breasts/butt (depending on personal preferences) have suddenly grown, and this matter will distract him greatly...

Hallucination pheromone (Female): "Let's see what you desire..." Essentially the same as with the male, but with one extra possibility, based on personal preferences as well. When she can think clearly again, she sees that she has suddenly grown a rockhard member. The opponent will obviously be distracted by this, unable to do anything but wonder if that thing is really an illusion...

Kiss of death: "This kiss will be your end!" She takes a turn to prepare her lips, and her lips turn a strange purple colour. On the next turn, she attempts to pin her opponent down, and then immediately presses her lips against his/hers. Incredible pleasure washes over him/her, causing him/her to climax instantly as Ivy chuckles at his/her miserable sight.

Ivy binding: "You won't escape my plants!" Ivy lifts her hands above her head in a seductive pose, as plants suddenly start growing up the opponent's body, pulling him/her onto his/her back and holding him/her in place.

Ivy kiss: "Guess you'll be staying for a while..." Still bound, the opponent can't do anything to stop Ivy from getting closer, as she sits on top of his/her crotch and starts kissing him/her all over his/her face.

Ivy caress: "Enjoying being caught by me?" She moves her hand into the trapped opponent's pants, playing with his/her genitalia while continuing to kiss him/her.

Plant pollenation (Finisher): "Looks like the plants were too much for you..." The plantwoman's many tricks have brought the hero/heroine to his/her knees, as all he/she can think about is her. She pushes the opponent down and climbs on top. She takes one leaf off of her body, and then kisses the hero/heroine, repeating the process until every leaf is gone, and her opponent is covered in her sweet kisses, enraptured by the pleasure.
-For males: "Guess it's not just plants growing here today..." She slowly takes his pants off, as his erect member becomes exposed. She then sticks it inside of her and starts riding him, flowers circling around the two and sending exotic scents towards him, making his mind even more hazy as he is unable to hold back, climaxing inside of her and making him her slave...
-For females: "Let us be queens of my plants, together!" Ivy pins the heroine down, as flowers start to grow and surround them from all directions. "Can't you hear them? They are calling for you..." She blows another load of pheromones towards her, and her flowers do the exact same thing, ridding the heroine's head of every last thought, as her head instead starts to get filled with thoughts of pleasure. She starts to make out with Ivy, eventually turning it into a steamy lovemaking session, as she becomes enslaved by her pleasures, promising to stay by her side to rule their garden together...
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Having left the castle on a routine expedition,Lucan was surprised to find the woods that he'd been tracking a Midara in gave way to an exotic and beautiful garden. At its centre stood an equally beautiful green skinned Midara

Lucan gave a slight cough. "I assume you're the reason townsfolk have been going missing round here?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Ivy rose her head, turning her attention away from her precious plants. "Oh~ Are you the new hero? I've been hoping another one would come my way." It was up to Lucan to decide whether or not this answered his question.

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm

"And why would be waiting for one?" Lucan enquired in turn
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:51 pm

"Oh, let's just say I love excitement. Want to come over and indulge me?" she replied, a low seductive tone slipping from her lips.

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:55 pm

"Wow, you don't waste time getting to the point do you" Lucan replied with a half smile, "I won't either" he pulled out his enchanted deck. "By order of vampire Princess Orianna,I'm here to stop you"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:59 pm

"My, your employer sounds interesting," Ivy noted, standing up in response to his preparations. "Let's hear everything after we've had our fun."
(30)
As she spoke, a collection of vines had snuck up on Lucan, carressing his skin from under his clothes. If he weren't already staring at Ivy, he could've sworn it was her hands gracing his skin.

Lucan: 38
Ivy: 40

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:09 pm

(10)

"so much for coming quietly" Lucan muttered grimly, though it was hard to deny how surprisingly pleasant the plants touch was.
He drew a card from his deck and slung it towards Ivy, it impacted with her chest and sent her back a step!

Lucan: 38
Ivy:38
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm

(1)
The card, though wasn't that damaging, wound up catching her off balance, wasting any potential counter attack she could have pulled. "What a hand," she stated.

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:18 pm

(51)

"why thank you" Lucan replied flatly, "Names Lucan by the way, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:22 pm

"Poison Ivy, though just Ivy is fine," she replied, regaining balance and looking back at the dealer with confidence.

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:25 pm

"Well then Ivy, since you don't seem the type to surrender, please, by all means continue"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:34 pm

(100) Crit (Holy Shit!)
"With pleasure~" she held a hand up to her chin and blew into her palm, a thick pink mist blowing straight into Lucan, filling him quickly with a mix of lust and affection for the natural beauty before him. Losing himself in these thoughts, he didn't think about the pheromones he was willing taking in at this point.

Lucan: 35 + Charm + Stunned
I've: 38

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:36 pm

"I...vy" Lucan gasped, suddenly overwhelmed with Pheromone fuelled affection
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:55 pm

She beckoned for him with a single finger to come to her, which he willingly indulged in his lust filled stupor. She pulled him gently into a deep kiss, her tongue slithering in and twirling around his own. With a quick exhale, she filled his lungs with even more of her pheromones, boosting the feelings he felt towards her. "I can already start to feel that little sprout grow~" she told him upon separation.

Lucan: 30
I've: 38

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:03 am

(87)
Lucan tried to fight back, but the Pheromones rushing through his system wouldn't allow it, the best he could do was take a couple of steps back to regain his composure
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:17 am

(71)
Ivy simply watched him, happy with how her 'first impressions' have gone. "How about it? Still want to have a go at it?"

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:22 am

(28)

"Trust me, nothing you could inflict upon me would be worse than what would happen if I told my Princess I ran from this fight." Lucan shuddered at the thought, she never minded him failing a mission too much, but he couldn't return to her castle a coward. He had to make an impression of his own, drawing 3 aces from his deck, he hurled them all in an overhead arc, leaving them to land and detonate one by one on ivy!

Lucan:30
Ivy:32
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:25 am

(93)
It seems the Aces were a more effective hand than Lucan had bet on, because the detonations of each card impacted her legs roughly, forcing her to her knees.

Lucan: 30
Ivy: 32 + Stunned

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:28 am

(34)

"lost for words?" Lucan asked with a grin before striking ivy with another empowered card!

Lucan:30
Ivy:30
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:30 am

(83)
Ivy rose back to her feet, but couldn't avoid the card flying right at her and knocked her in the face, forcefully turning her head for a moment. "Oh no, I'm just thinking about how much more satisfying this will all be," Ivy threw back.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:55 am

(59)
"You say that now but, the satisfaction will be all mine" Lucan replies cockily
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:01 am

(98) Crit (Instant karma! XD)
"Don't be too sure, love," she said with a sinister edge. A number of vines had snuck up on Lucan and shot out at him, wrapping him up all around and pulling him down on to his back as I've struck a seductive pose.

Lucan: 30 + Bound + Stunned
Ivy: 30

anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:02 am

Lucan knew he should be fighting his way out of the vines, but the moment Ivy posed like that, staring at her was all he could manage
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:08 am

Ivy approached Lucan slowly, taking time to adore the stares and ogling. As she reached him, she mounted him said, "I suppose you'll be staying a while... That's fine. It gives us plenty of time~" She leaned in and started to pepper his face with kisses taking a couple of seconds with each kiss.

Lucan: 27 + Bound
Ivy: 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucan vs. Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Ivy   Lucan vs. Ivy Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan vs. Ivy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next