Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan v. Kurumu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:49 pm

//Lucan
Basic attacks: Throwing standard cards, causing 1 damage each

Special attacks:Empowers his cards to cause 2 damage each

Special moves

Find the joker(3 turn Cooldown)
Using the power of the jokers from his deck, Lucan creates a copy of himself that act as diversions (on the next attack aimed at a Lucan, the midara must do a coin flip before rolling to see if their attack succeeds) on a heads the copy attacked is the real luke and they roll for success, otherwise they hit a clone causing the clone to explode, dealing 2 damage.

Jacks trickery(usable every 2 turns)
Lucan throws the jack at his opponent, on a successful hit the jack card explodes with a dazzling flash, dealing 3 damage and stunning the opponent.

Queens grace(usable every 4 turns after the effect wears off)
Lucan channels the grace and poise of the queen cards, enemies roll on disadvantage to hit Lucan until he's hit

Kings Dominance(usable every 3 turns)
Channeling the kings indomitable will, Lucan strikes an opponent, dealing 2-4 damage(based on a roll) and healing willpower equal to the damage done

Ace in the hole (usable every 8 turns)
Lucan throws out 3 powerful ace cards, each card deals 2 damage and can be aimed individually

Summon Vampire Princess (Useable once per battle)
Lucan calls upon Orianna, who catches the target in her hypnotic gaze, Paralyzing them.

//Kurumu

Passive: Kurumu's Allure: Multiple of Kurumu's moves inflicts charm status upon her opponent, which slowly stack upon them. As the opponent is charmed more and more, Kurumu's attacks will slowly grow stronger, and after 5 instances of being charmed, Blissful Slumber will automatically be activated as an insta hit.

Succubi Claws: Kurumu flies towards her opponents as she extends her claw-like nails, and cuts up her opponent's clothes, causing pleasure to be inflicted to him/her in the process due to her soft touch.

Wing wrap: Kurumu extends her wings, wrapping them around her opponent, causing him/her to be trapped tightly against her body as she gives him/her kisses each turn until he/she manages to escape.

Draining Kiss: Kurumu grabs onto her opponent and pulls him/her into a deep kiss, draining his/her power in order to slightly heal her wounds.

Flying Kiss: Kurumu extends her wings, flapping them outward as she soars over to her opponent, grabbing onto him/her as she soars into the air, and then slowly flies downward, giving kisses all the way, charming them by the time she reaches the ground.

Kiss Illusions: Kurumu uses her illusion powers to make the opponent believe that he/she is suddenly surrounded by a group of Kurumus, who all start blowing kisses at him/her!

Breast Charm: Kurumu lifts her shirt up (If it's still on by then), letting her breasts fall free as she moves one of her hands over her breasts, causing her opponent to be charmed by her chest as they follow her hand's movement.

Face hug: Kurumu skips up to her opponent, and jumps forward, hugging her opponent as she pushes her chest into her opponent's face, smothering and charming them.

Kurumu Style Face Rape: This move will not need any description. The following image will describe it all in perfect detail. Stuns the opponent.

Hypnotic Eyes: Her trademark hypnosis technique, Kurumu looks into her opponent's eyes as her eyes flash pink, instantly charming her opponent as the opponent is forced to follow an order that Kurumu gives to him/her.

Hypnotic Bounce: Kurumu pushes the opponent down before sitting in his/her lap, having him/her look at her breasts as she starts to bounce them up and down in a hypnotic way while grinding her rump in his/her lap. While the opponent is in a trance, she gives him/her a nice, long, charm-inducing kiss.

Blissful Slumber: Automatically activated when the opponent is charmed too many times, the opponent suddenly falls asleep, with Kurumu quickly infiltrating his/her dream. The setting of the dream differs based on the person the move is used on, but the basics of the dream are all the same... The victim believes that he/she is in love with Kurumu. She will do something with the victim that he/she lusts for, careful to fit his/her tastes, or the victim will wake up immediately... Then, when the victim is led to a climax, he/she wakes up to find out that everything he/she dreamed of doing to Kurumu, he/she did in real life, as the succubus grins at having been able to easily suck his/her willpower...

Succubus's First (Finisher): "Wow! You were pretty amazing! And tasty..." Kurumu grins, having just finished her opponent off (Most likely through Blissful Slumber). She lays down onto him/her as she kisses his/her nose softly. "To be honest, you're the first to ever make me feel this way... You would stay with me, right?" The defeated opponent is unable to put up a word of resistance, as Kurumu slowly moves her lips downward, placing them onto his/hers... And with the kiss, every last bit of willpower that may have been left behind breaks, as the opponent is now nothing more than an eternal slave to the succubus. Wrapping him/her in their wings, Kurumu proceeds to give her first time up to her first-ever slave, as they live the rest of their lives together, as master and slave...

/////

Out of nostalgic longing, Orianna wrote a note and attached it to a small ornate box. It was a gift to an old friend that she went to school with at one point or another. Handing the gift to Lucan, she has asked for him to go to the illustrious and well-hidden Yokai Academy to hand it to her friend.
Unfortunately, in her premature merriment, Orianna neglected to give Lucan a physical description of her before he was sent out. And Lucan himself only realized this after he'd already boarded the bus that would take him directly to the school.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:52 pm

"Well this is gonna be awkward" Lucan thinks to himself as he gets off the bus, "They had to drop me off so far from the Academy itself too..." Feeling somewhat dejected, the Gambler began his climb through the woods to the academy
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:59 pm

It seemed eerily empty, this road towards the academy. Though it was obvious that the students likely had classes or lunch right now, so it made sense, but it still felt chilling heading down that dirt road. At the end, however, was a young lady, bright blue hair and enchanting violet eyes. "Hey, hey, what's a guy like you doing here?"

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:03 pm

"Oh, hi" Lucan said with a friendly smile as he took in the sight of the girl, she seemed relatively normal but well, Orianna rarely sent him to deal with normal women, plus this was Yokai academy after all. Regardless she seemed friendly so far so he responded in turn. "I'm here to deliver a gift to... someone" he trailed off, his Princess really hadn't been helpful on this one
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 pm

"Someone? Got anything to go off of, you know, other than that?" she asked, smiling a bit smugly, but overall, she still carried herself amicably enough.

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Lucan sighed. "Nope... The person who sent me, kinda forgot to give me any real info. Just that she was looking for an old friend at Yokai academy..." He blushed slight, this situation was...more then embarrassing
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Kurumu giggled to herself and said, "Well, maybe I can show you around the school, ask around. Would that help?"

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 pm

"That... Might help, yeah, thank you" Lucan gave a smile and extended his hand "I'm Lucan, by the way
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:32 pm

"I'm Kurumu," she took his hand and gave it a shake. "Hey, you don't mind doing something small for me in return, right?"

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm

"can't imagine it'd be a problem" Lucan said, careful not to blindly agree to anything "what's up?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 pm

(90) Crit
"Can I get a kiss?" she asked cutely, giving him a playful wink and leaning in at the perfect angle for him to catch a quick glimpse of her chest. It was the simplest request possible, and she seemed so normal. It would be okay to just give her one kiss right?

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:42 pm

(crit effect)
Lucan found himself suddenly feeling really attracted to her, the glimpse of his chest by no means helping things. Plus, she was being so helpful to him it'd be rude to refuse.
"Uhh, of course I guess" he said somewhat awkwardly, leaning in so she could meet his lips
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:03 pm

(Autohit)
Kurumu leans in and presses her ready lips to his, draining a bit of his will away. Only a little, though, he'd have to be paying real close attention to notice.
(I remember a Kurumu fight where she tried to get him without a fight, so I thought I'd try something like that.)

Lucan: 38
Kurumu: 42

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:09 pm

(should I roll to see if Lucan notices then?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Yes))

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 pm

(21)
Lucan pulled away from the kiss after a second, really, it'd been quite pleasant

"Well then, shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:33 pm

"Hold on, aren't you going to tell me how the kiss was?" she demanded with a pouty, but rather cute expression.

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 pm

"ah, right... How rude of me" Lucan blushed, it'd been...a while since he'd shared a kiss with someone...normal, the etiquette seemed to have left him. "It was... Really quite sweet, it felt good" he said, somewhat awkwardly
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

(4)
"Really? Thanks, so much!" She cheered, looking into his eyes, making him take note again of her deep night purple irises. In a flash, they went bright pink, capturing his heart, and his head. "Can I ask you a question? Do you think I'm pretty?" She heaved her massive globes and pursed her lips upon finishing her question.

Lucan: 38 + Charm (1) (Must obey and order given to him for one turn)
Kurumu: 40

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:47 pm

"Of course" Lucan responded without thinking, barely registering her eyes brief change. Why wouldn't he tell her that, it was honest after all. "Surely you get lots of people telling you that"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:01 pm

"I don't know..." she lied. "I just go to class and do homework, same as everyone else. But, if you really think I'm pretty, don't you want give me another kiss?"
Under his stupor, he didn't hesitate a second to start making out with Kurumu. Feel her soft lips again, it was too good to pass up.
(18)
Once they'd finished, she seemed to lose balance and knocked the both of them to the ground. Her breasts seeming to bounce from the impact. Thankfully Lucan cushioned her fall, but he couldn't help but stare at her amazing, bouncing boobs. As he enjoyed the sight, Kurumu began to stir around, her lovely rump rubbing against his steadily growing erection and adding to his trance. "My hero," she said admiringly, leaning in for another kiss.

Lucan: 34 + Charm (2)

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:03 pm

(39 I'm really liking this Idea by the way)

Okay, this girl was beyond adorable, Lucan couldn't see any reason to reject her now, so once again leant in and accepted her kiss
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm

(62)
She seemed to be pondering something before coming to a decision. "Do you want to do something more? Like this!" She lifted up her shirt, freeing her gorgeous naked melons. She soon threw her top completely off and began to moving her tits around with her hands, gaining ever more of Lucan's attention. "Do you like them?"

Lucan: 30 + Charm (3)

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:13 pm

(86)
Enamored though he was at the sight, this was... Way too forward. After somewhat greedily allowing himself a second to take in the view, he stepped back.
"Damn, and you had me going for a second too. But I guess I just have no luck when it comes to meeting normal girls."

He drew his deck and sighed "alright then, I guess we should get this over with... Oh, hang on! Lucan ran to a nearby tree and gently placed the gift down before returning, first card drawn. "It might be breakable" he explained
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Kurumu sighed as he had finally realized what she was doing. "And you're so cute, too," she lamented. "It's a shame to have to take you the usual way." Black bat-like wings jutted out of her back and her fingernails extended out.
(15)
She rushed in with her claw-like nails, ready to swing, but found herself distracted by his intentions to keep the gift safe, and went and started laughing.

Lucan v. Kurumu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan v. Kurumu
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next