Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan v. Kurumu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm

(44)

"Vampire or succubus?" Lucan asked as she extended her wings. "Not that it really matters"

Then she started laughing at him, "oohhhkay, looks like I'm gonna have to teach you to take me seriously" and with that, an empowered card was thrown directly between Kurumus eyes, sending her staggering!

Lucan:30+charm(3)
Kurumu:38
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:33 pm

(52)
"Succubus, in fact," she clarified. "How am I going to take you seriously when you can't even resist some of this?" She rose into the air, her wings taking her higher and higher, until she dive-bombed him, scooping him off the ground before he could fetch his next card.
She took him high into the sky, giving him a kiss with every foot they soared. By the time they landed, he was having a hard time focusing.

Lucan: 28 + Charm (4)
Kurumu: 38

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:35 pm

(90)
"you'll be surprised what I can do" Lucan said after clearing his head and drawing the king card. He sent it flying straight for the succubus, draining her energy much as she had done to him.(3)
"You're not the only one who can drain people succubus" he said with a grin, confidence returning somewhat

Lucan:31
Kurumu:35
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

-Turn Skip-
She staggered back, rubbing her sore spot for a good long while. "You're going to be so worth this."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:47 pm

(78)
Lucan sent another empowered card her way, desperate to even the odds after her earlier technique. It collided with the succubus' chest and sent her a step backwards!

"I'm sure you're lovely Kurumu, but I'm really just here to deliver that gift"

Kurumu:33
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:55 pm

"But don't you want to hang around, have some fun! Your friend won't mind you being gone a few more minutes right?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 pm

(35)
"You know, I'm that case you could've asked rather then trying to enchant me." Lucan said flatly "it's a little too late for that now"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

(89)
"What!?" she cried, genuinely shocked. "But the humans that come here rarely ever do that!" In her outrage, one little pebble decided she was gonna have a bad time, and slipped her up, making her fall back and knock her head into he ground.

Lucan: 31
Kurumu: 33 + Stun

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm

"I'm fairly experienced with Midara, and you don't look dangerous so I probably would've" one of Lucan's most newfound "strengths"is that Orianna would usually rescue him from all but the most powerful midara. "But, this is a matter of pride now darling"

Lucan sent another card her way, impacting heavily with her!

Kurumu:31
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 pm

(30) Kurumu growled and rose to her full height. "Hey, I conked my head, the least you could is not shoot me!" She flew in and grabbed Lucan tightly, pushing his face between her soft...naked...breas-
-Blissful Slumber Activated-
When he "woke" up, he found himself lying in a lavish bed. Laying next to him, covered up only by the bed sheets, and eyeing him lovingly, was the woman he loved. "What do you want to do to me tonight?"
(I'll leave this one up to you)

Lucan: 29 + Blissful Slumber (Can't wake up until the attack ends)
Kurumu: 31

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 pm

(gonna run it as first turn Lucan doesn't notice, then he can roll to break free)

"Anything you want me to darling" he says, leaning in and kissing the love of his life tenderly
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:50 pm

"Then..." She carried herself out of the sheets, her bare naked breasts catching his eye first. "Lets go soft first!" She pulled the sheets off him, revealing he wasn't wearing anything either. She climbed over him and pulled his towering mast into her soft cleavage, eliciting a content sigh from the gambler. He knew no other woman could have such perfect breasts, which made his eagerness go up.
Kurumu began to lift and drop her orbs up and down, sliding softly across his shaft. In minute, she pressed her hands against her tits, putting pressure against his cock. Soon, she began to move her tits quickly, bringing him to a speedy climax, his seed spread across her heaping mounds. "Aw, you made such a mess," she complained with a teasing tone.

Lucan: 24 + Blissful Slumber

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 pm

(51)
Lucan moaned as he came for Kurumu. Then she started teasing him

"I'm so sorry dear, how could I ever make it up to you?" He asks, running a hand affectionately through the succubus' hair
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:03 pm

She wiped herself down quickly and pounced him. "You can give my girls some love~" She held her tits close to his face, her nipples erect and Kurumu eager for her lover's affections.
She didn't need to ask him twice. Lucan gave her nipples a couple of gentle licks, which lead to some kisses, and then he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her globes and started to suck on one, playfully nibbling on it every once and a while, receiving a pleased yelp from Kurumu, spurring him on further.

Lucan: 20 + Blissful Slumber

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:05 pm

(80)
Lucan somehow managed to snap out of this, not only that but the danger of the situation immediately dawned on him! "What the Hell!" She shouted, throwing himself back from Kurumu and onto the floor, the impact enough to wake him from his dream.

The gambler scrabbled to his feet

"You're more powerful than I have you credit for" he had to admit

Lucan(20)
Kurumu(31)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:11 pm

(27)
"Thanks!" she answered genuinely. "I hope you had fun in there, because I had fun with you out here."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:18 pm

(31)
"It was... Definitely something." Lucan said, still entirely flustered by everything that just happened
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 pm

(14)
She leaped forth and pulled him into a tight embrace, her heafty bosoms pressing against his chest. "We can go again if you'd like. You can even stay awake this time," she told him as she closed her wings around the two, trapping him.

Lucan: 18 + Bound

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 12:59 am

(22)
"I....Don't think that's a good idea" Lucan replied somewhat half heartedly before getting a hold of himself
"Actually yeah, definitely a bad idea" he corrected before forcing his way out of Kurumus hold

Lucan:18
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:23 am

(48)
Kurumu pouted as the gambler managed to free himself from her wonderful embrace. "Let's see if I can't change your mind then!" Her eyes flashed for a moment, causing a glare Lucan couldn't help but look away from. When he opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by Kurumus, all of which began blowing a barrage of kisses at him.

Lucan: 15

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:30 am

(15)
Lucan tries desperately to keep up his Bravado as the sight of her kisses begins to have it's intended effect.
"Look, you may be cute, but.... I mean, you may be cute, and pretty, gorgeous even... But I..
"

The gambler trails off, lost momentarily in the display

Lucan:15(charmed)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 am

(18)
"While you're busy thinking of other compliments, why don't you get a look at these?" She began to draw attention to her naked tits, moving her hands intently to emphasize their size.

Lucan: 12 + Charmed: 2

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:41 am

(40)
"I...don't have a comeback for that" Lucan said, trying to advert his gaze before pulling another king from his deck, aiming to at least prolong the inevitable, he hurled it at Kurumu, draining her energy slightly (3)

Lucan:15+charmed:2
Kurumu:28
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 am

(3)
Kurumu got knocked back harder than Lucan probably intended. It took longer than expected for her to regain balance, pulling her wings out a flapping them to keep her from falling over.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 am

(98!)
Lucan drew 3 aces from his deck and sent each one at the already unsteady Kurumu! They connected heavily, sending her back to the floor!

Lucan:15+charmed:2
Kurumu:22+stun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan v. Kurumu   Lucan v. Kurumu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan v. Kurumu
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next