Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss Empty
PostSubject: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 3:18 am

Once again, another traveler had come to Fiore, planning to stand up to the midara guild, Fairy Tail. Ferro Magia had heard the rumors of what the guild members were doing to innocent people, and so, he ventured to the town of Magnolia. There, he quickly learned of the fact that the guild was inaccessible under normal circumstances, so he decided to try and meet one of the members outside the guild.

His search eventually brought him to a restaurant, where two of the guild's members where supposed to meet tonight: Mirajane Strauss, a well known model in this country, and her sister, Lisanna Strauss. That evening, he entered the restaurant, and there she was, the model was sitting at a table in the middle of the restaurant, her white hair hanging loose as she is wearing a long red dress. The restaurant was rather empty, a few girls sitting at tables here and there, a few waitresses walking around, but nothing more than that. He decided to take his chance, and sat down in front of the model.

"Oh, hello there!" she said smiling, as he sat down. "Can I help you with something? I'm supposed to be meeting my sister here, but she won't be here for a couple of minutes." She winks at him, her blue eyes focusing on him. "Now, what would you like to do until then?"

--
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Mirajane has 30 Stamina
Ferro has 30 Willpower
RP, start!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 2:00 pm

"Mind telling me where I can find your guild? That'd be a good start," he suggested as he took a seat at the bar. "There's a few complaints I'd like to file to your guild master."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 pm

(To set up a time, one round is 30 seconds.)

Mirajane looks at the clock, seeing that it should only take four more minutes for her sister to arrive. She turns back to Ferro, and with the same continuous smile, says: "My apologies, but our guild master does not take any visitors at the moment. Is there something that you would like me to report to her?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 2:42 pm

"Stop going after men and women out of the blue, it's not helping your situation any," he said. He huffed exhaustively as he ordered a drink. Anika was running late and he didn't want to get double teamed. "Listen, I don't like fighting you Midaras all that much, but I'd prefer to see your guild master in person, so please just take me to your guild. Otherwise..." He removed his staff from its straps and looked Mirajane's way. "This is going to get unpleasant."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Mirajane simply remains where she is, unfazed, as she says: "I'm very sorry, but it is not possible to enter the guild under normal circumstances. Please don't be mad, but I cannot help you with what you seek."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 3:06 pm

He didn't think she was lying to him, but he needed to get there somehow. "You can take me there, though, right?" He was sure he heard right, about men who were taken to the guild. "Or are you not allowed to normally?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 am

"Well, I could, but then you would have to undergo some special procedures first." She says, standing up and walking towards him. "Would you like me to help you with them?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:11 am

"If they're what I think they are, then I'd like to go with the alternative," he said, taking his staff and thrusting it at her.
-Double Thrust-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:35 am

Double thrust: 75, 1

Despite her calm and friendly behaviour, Mirajane easily sways past the strikes, as if she's used to avoiding attacks like it. She quickly gets too close to Ferro for his staff to do any real damage.

Idol's hug: 15

"Don't worry, there's no need to fight." she says as she tries to pull him into a hug, but he quickly jumps off his chair, avoiding her attempt.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:41 am

"No way, Strauss," he said as he backed away. He swung his staff at her again, prepping for her next actions. He needed to take as little as possible from her.
-Basic Attack-
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:55 am

Basic attack: 87 (Critical failure)

Ferro swings his staff, but Mirajane dodges again, and his staff gets stuck between one of the nearby tables.

Idol's kiss: 95 (Critical failure)

Seeing an opportunity, she approaches him again, but trips over one of the nearby chairs. The time she needs to get up allows Ferro to remove his staff from between the table, as they now stand in front of each other, as if nothing happened.

(Well, that was unexpected)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:57 am

Pfft, that was awesome! XD))
Ferro huffed as he took his staff out of the tables, surprised that she didn't attack, before catching sight of her picking herself up. To prevent what happened to him, he decided to strike with his hands for now.
-Palm Strike-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 3:09 am

Palm strike: 34

He thrusts his palm towards Mirajane, pushing her back, landing the first hit of this battle. As he looks up, he thinks that for a split second, he sees something dark, pure evil in her eyes, but then she starts approaching again.

Idol's touch: 58

She moves her hand all over her body, inspecting him as she says: "Wow, you're rather muscled, huh?". Despite him being clothed, Ferro still shudders at the soft touch of her hands penetrating through.

Mirajane: Stamina 28
Ferro: Willpower 28
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 3:15 am

He felt a slight touch of confidence when he landed the first blow, but then he saw that dark glint. However, it vanished so fast, he wondered if he was just seeing things. Then he felt her hand feel him up and he shuddered, but he quickly took to hitting her again with another palm strike.
-Palm Strike-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 am

Palm Strike: 14

Due to her still rubbing his body, Ferro was easily able to hit Mirajane again, forcing her to take a step backwards as his palm drives against her body.

Idol's temptation: 18

"Geez, do you really have to hurt me like that?" She grabs the arm he just extended, and pulls him in, holding his arm between her breasts as she stares at him. "I didn't hurt you either, did I?"

Mirajane: Stamina 26
Ferro: Willpower 26
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 3:35 am

Ferro could feel the soft, plush comfort of her cleavage, admitting how pleasant it felt. However, her words came and he smiled to himself. "I've heard that bit before!" He reached his free arm for his staff again and change the shape of the end into a cane-like curve before attempting to hook it around her foot and trip her.
-Trip-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 3:45 am

Trip: 61

He tries to knock her down with his staff, but she kicks the staff back with surprising strength, causing Ferro's arm to fly backwards as well.

Idol's temptation: 22

She pulls him closer towards him, and slightly pulls him down, so that his shoulder and upper arm are now between her breasts. He feels her warm breath on his cheek, as she gives him a quick kiss. "Should be any second now..." she think to herself, taking another look at the clock.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 3:51 am

"Waiting for that sister of yours?" he asked as he tried to free himself from her embrace. "She won't be happy when she arrives." He put up an air of confidence, but internally, he was wondering where Anika was.
-Struggle-
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 4:25 am

Struggle: 40

He tries to struggle against her grip, but she keeps him pressed against her. Suddenly, they both turn their head when the door opens, and a white haired girl walks in, wearing a blue dress. "Mira!" she shouts, running towards the two, Mirajane reacting with a happy "Lisanna!" as they hug each other with Ferro still between them, smothering his face between their breasts.

Lisanna: Stamina 20
Ferro: Willpower 22
Anika: Arrives in three turns
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:11 am

Ferro was caught off guard when Lisanna actually arrived in that moment and got surprised when he was sandwiched between their breasts, but found himself pleasantly mistified by it for a moment.
-Turn Pass-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:55 am

The two let Ferro go, as Lisanna stands next to Mirajane and says: "So, who is this?". "Just someone who wants to enter the guild" Mirajane replies.

Strauss kiss: 26

"I can help with that!" Lisanna says playfully, as she grabs hold of the stunned Ferro, and starts to kiss him deeply. Breaking the kiss, she moves aside as Mirajane takes over, pressing her soft lips against him, her skillful lips sending even more pleasure through him.

Ferro: Willpower 20
Anika: Arrives in two turns
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:03 am

Ferro's stunned state had given him the pleasure of being sandwiched by the sisters' soft breasts and gotten pleasing kisses from both of them, but word of their guild finally snapped him back to reality and he took out his staff once more, swinging it at Lisa's head.
-Helm Splitter-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:21 am

Helm Splitter: 36

Ferro lifts his staff into the air, and then brings it down onto Lisanna's head, making her see stars. Mirajane catches her and helps her up, as the two surround Ferro.

Strauss touch: 92 (critical)

The girls move their hands all over his body, Ferro shuddering as the four hands touch him all over. Winking at each other, the sisters slowly move their hands downward, and then each stick one hand inside his pants, sizing him up for a few seconds, before letting him go, stunned from the pleasure.

Strauss Hug: 79

They move around him, and then try to hug him from both his front and behind, but he comes to his senses just in time to duck under their arms and slip away.

Ferro: Willpower 18
Anika: Arrives in one turn
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:28 am

He was glad his strike landed, hitting Lisanna right on her noggin, but of course it was never that easy, as the moment she recovered, she and Mirajane seized him, gliding their hands over his body and even grabbing his member for a few seconds. This was not going well.
Thankfully, he was able to snap to when he heard a distant voice shouting, "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!" and was able to avoid being pleasured further.
"It's about time!" he stated as he attempted to recover some of his lost resistance.
-Calm Mind-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:05 am

Calm Mind: 8
Using the opportunity, Ferro calmed his mind down, slightly restoring his willpower. When he opens his eyes, he thought for a second that a demon was standing in front of him, but then it's gone, and he looks at Mirajane.

Strauss temptation: 59

The two stand next to each other again, and slightly pull their dresses down, revealing more of their cleavage, but before they can do more that that, Ferro is distracted by a tall girl running into the store.

Lisanna: Stamina 15
Ferro: Willpower 23
Anika: Willpower 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss   Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro Magia (reploid7) vs Mirajane Strauss
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next