Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:28 am

“Ah ah, don’t put that away just yet,” said Pash gesturing at the communicator. “Sorry to be such a tease, but my request was actually a two parter.”

She scooted herself into his personal space to get access to the communicator. She studied it for a bit before navigating her way to the contacts list.

“Oooo, so this is what you kids are using these days,” she said after pulling up the holographic keyboard. “Back in my day, we just…. Oooops, almost said said something to give away my age~ *giggle*”

In the meantime, Pash had created a new entry in his contacts list titled ‘Pash,’ complete with her own number in the entry as well.

No, I’m not typing it out. I know for a fact that some of you readers would be silly enough to try it.

I mean, can’t blame you. Boy or girl, who would not want to give it a shot if there was the chance of Pash being on the other end.

I would.

Just saying.

“There we go,” she beamed at him. “All done. Now you had better call me when you wake up. It’s not nice to keep a girl waiting after she has given you her number you know.” she said with a wink.

She then, with one hand on his chest, gently pushed him down onto the grass and sensually climbed up on him so that they were eye to eye with her on top, pressing her body snugly into his.

“Still can’t see the bombshell in me Spike?” she asked with a naughty grin. “Alright, this is it, once again, I thank you for this, literally saving my life. If you got anything else to say, say it now, otherwise, let me know when you are ready.” she sultrily whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 am

Huh. He just met this girl and already he'd gotten a kiss from her, gotten...'special attention' from her, and now she gave him his digits and was lying atop him? He could already hear the jealousy from males around the world.

"I'll call you. And as for anything else to say....Hrmm...Don't hold back? Enjoy yourself? Those sound good enough." With that, he wrapped his arms around her waist, staring into her eyes as he prepared himself for what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:55 am

“And I’ll be waiting for your call,” she beamed with a smile. “I’m holding you to that promise we made at the beginning remember? Win or lose, we would still be friends.”

“Gosh, that seems like such a long time ago, doesn't it?”

Then she felt his arms wrap around her with his eyes staring into her’s as if to signal to her that she was clear for takeoff.

She gave him one last smile before lowering her lips to his. Spike immediately felt every nerve in his body tingling with pleasure. Usually she had to work it for a little, but it seems that Spike had such trust in her that his mouth was already open in anticipation for her tongue. It is as if he had rolled out the red carpet for her.

Well, pinkish carpet, so to speak.

She was all too happy to let her tongue find his and let the two dance for the remainder of the kiss. Then Pash felt his grip around her start to loosen. She kept at it, wanting to cherish every last second she had left with him. Alas, his grip finally went limp, Pash separated form him, and smiled down at the boy who had a look of pure bliss of his face.

She could not help but lean in and give him one last kiss on the cheek.

She then got up and gathered her teddy backpack and slung it on. She then found a slightly hidden area slightly away where she could be hidden but still keep an eye on the boy.

It was not long after the she saw two men walking towards him. They clearly knew Spike as they were calling his name the whole time. When they saw his body, they ran up to him to check on him. Then they started trying to wake him.

But seeing that he was not waking up anytime soon, the two of them started carrying Spike out to get him closer to the road so that they could get him transported.

Pash, seeing that the boy was taken care of, started walking towards the town. That was quite the day she just had, and she wanted some ice cold tea before she moved on.

“That boy had better call me,” she laughed to herself as she walked on while reminiscing about her amazing day.

(End)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:01 pm

(Well dang. I gotta say, that was an amazing RP. For my first RP(On here at least) This was definitely one I won't be forgetting. You almost made me feel like I was actually a part of the story. Very Happy Thank you)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Awww shucks, thank's there Azure. It was really fun RPing with you as well. That was quite the roller coaster. I think we might have set a record for longest 1 on 1 RP. Haha.

So I gotta ask, what was your favorite part. Mine by far was the hula hoop scene.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Definitely the hula hoop scene, if only because of Pash's reaction to it. Sounds like the reaction anyone playing the game for the first time would have.xD

Welp. Now Pash has Spike ready to help her out, be it lending her assistance, or giving her a place to rest and relax. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5