Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 pm

“I would tell you that there is more to winning than simply destroying your opponent, said Pash as she pulled him up, “but a hero like you should know that already right?” She ended her sentence with a playful wink at him.

“And yes yes, I have no doubt you are 100% man,” she added in a slightly mocking tone. “That would explain why you were gawking at me with that stupid look on your face while on your knees just now *giggle*”

The two of them made some room between them.

“Alright, you ready?”

She waited for him to nod.

“Good, now let’s see what other tricks you have up your sleeve.”

She grabbed her teddy bear and threw it so it landed right behind him. It poofed up in a cloud of smoke and the next thing Spike knew was that Pash was behind him with her slender arms wrapped around his waist. She was holding him quite close, pressing her body into his, and most notably, her soft breasts into his back. She also had her head resting on his shoulder, gently nuzzling against his next. Oh yes, and the heavenly perfume. Let’s not forget about that one either.

It’s just that when he was able to to clear his thoughts a little, he realized that Pash was also in front of him, and she was very sensually walking towards him.

“Alright Mr. 100% man, lets see how you deal with this one,” purred the real Pash as she drew closer.

(Old Friend - 2 - success) 

Passion Lips - 26 stamina
Spike - 16 willpower + bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Okay, now she was mocking him. With a smirk, he pulled out his Stun Club, holding it out in front of him. All he had to do was charge in, maybe sweep her legs out from under her, and then maybe hit her with the Magic Pun-

Was...Was that a teddy bear? Did she throw a teddy bear at him? Staring at it for a second, he turned his attention back to Pash, only to feel two very soft somethings on his back. That, and a wonderful smell. Turning his head to the source, it was...another Pash? But...There was one in front of him.

One who was approaching him.
And whose voice was both exciting and worrying him. So he did the only thing he could do, and he tried to break free of the double's grasp. "Don't worry. When I get out of here, I'll show you my trump card!"
(Struggle.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 9:02 pm

She continued walking towards him while watching him struggle and squirm against his soft and feminine prison. He was getting absolutely nowhere with his efforts.

(Struggle - 95 - critical fail)

“Oh you have no idea how much I love watching you boys struggle against what you clearly want so badly,” purred pash, now about two steps in front of him.

Pash stopped when she was right in front of her helpless captive. She absolutely loved the sight. The part of the fight where her opponent started to resist her less and less was an absolute thrill to her, and she was watching the sight up close and personal.

Now she could have bombarded him with kisses. She could have started taking off his clothes. She could have done all sorts of things, but instead, she just chose to toy with him a bit more.

She got all up in his personal space now. Her crotch pressed against his. Her boobs pressed against his chest. She gently grabbed his upper arms with her soft hands and then rested her head on his free shoulder.

Spike’s body was now completely smothered by fragrant girl flesh. She took this chance to whisper in his ear.

“Still think I’m underwhelming, boy?

(Spike sandwich - success on account of critical fail)

Passion Lips - 26 stamina
Spike - 14 willpower + bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 pm

He couldn't escape. This girl was deceptively strong. And both the feeling and smell was slowly worming it's way into his mind, telling him to give in. After all, why fight something that felt this good?

He was tempted to say something to the midara approaching him, but the words died as she pressed up against him. And his mind went blank.

The smells, the feelings, they were so intoxicating. As much as he wanted to resist, the thought of giving in, of pressing his lips to hers and just submitting to her completely, was becoming more and more alluring. Slowly, he looked up at her, trying to focus on her eyes. Not the smell, not the sight of her luscious lips. Her eyes.

"Not...Not a...boy."

(Trying to struggle, though it's tempting to just give in....)

(Question is how much longer he can last given the heaven he's in.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Pash felt Spike squirming against her and was absolutely loving it. She figured it was only a matter of time before he surrendered to her and she slowly closed her eyes while getting lost in the moment.

Then, out of nowhere, her eyes were jolted open by a cry of:

“NOT A BOY!!!!!!”

The next then she knew she was stumbling backwards. The clone poofed up and in cloud of smoke and right back to being a teddy bear.

Spike had somehow broken free, by the sheer power of not wanting to be called a boy.

(Struggle - 54 - success)

With the two of them separated, Pash just had to speak up.

“You know, I really don’t see why you are in such a hurry to grow up. If you youngins knew any better, you would be clinging desperately to your child years for as long as you could. I can assure you it all goes downhill from here.”

With her piece said, she jumped back in on the offensive.

She tried to jump in to plant another kiss on him, but somehow managed to miss him completely. She landed face first in the grass again.

“Damnit… Not again….”

(Basic kiss - 91 - critical fail)

Passion Lips - 26 stamina + downed
Spike - 14 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 11:07 pm

"That might be. But I'm also quite stubborn. And I dunno...I doubt ladies would want a boy over a man."

Shrugging, Spike looked down at the teddy bear that was where her clone had been, then at her, just barely hopping back to avoid her kiss.

"But enough talk. I DO believe I said I was going to show you my trump card. Can't exactly hold back." With that, Spike flicked a switch on the Stun Club, electricity crackling as the beam turned darker, the shape morphing into that of a sword. Granted, it probably wouldn't cut. But if it hit...Odds are it would hurt.

"Unfortunately, I can only use this once before it needs to recharge...But I think it's all I'll need!" and with that, Spike charged forward, swinging his weapon with all his might. However, a part of him hoped it wouldn't hurt her too bad. This was supposed to be a friendly battle after all, right?

And hopefully, he wouldn't end up pissing her off a whole bunch. Hell hath no Fury, and all that.

(Stun Club Overclock)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:18 am

Pash was still struggling to get back on her feet as Spike was charging up his… what the hell was that thing aways? All Pash knew was that she hated it, but now she would have even more cause to hate it as it grew in size and started making all manner of noise.

Spike then charge at the girl who was still only halfway up and swung this monstrosity at her. Being in the bad position that she was, all she could was close her eyes and hope for the best....

“ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!”

Pash immediately flopped back down on the grass after taking the hit. She was now writhing back and forth in pain at the boy’s feet.

“What the hell did you do Spike!? Oh goodness it hurts so much!!”

(Stun Club Overclock - 52 - success)

“Geez, Spike, what happened to all those nice things you were saying earlier?! Owwwww, this hurts so bad,” said the girl still squirming back and forth on the ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 am

Spike looked down in shock and...almost horror at her reaction. And at that scream. Gods, that would haunt him for a while.

"O-Oh man! I'm so sorry! Are you alright? I didn't think it would be that bad!"

Kneeling down before her, he held out his hand, a worried expression on his face. So focused was he on her that he forgot the little side effect of his Overclock, the Stun Club fizzling out before turning off. Now just a hilt, it was useless to him until it recharged.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

(Spike is trying to figure out how to help Pash.)

(Guard is down.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:55 pm

With his arm extended towards her, Pash reached for it, and being completely shameless about exploiting his concern for her, pulled him down so that he landed right on top of her. Immediately she had arms wrapped around his back and her legs wrapped his waist. She had him wrapped up within her grasp quite snuggly.

“*giggle* Gotcha~”

While she could have done all manner things to him right now seeing as how he was wide open, she was content to just plant a simple kiss on a cheek. Just enough to let him know she had come out on top in that exchange before letting him go.

(Basic kiss - success)

As they both got up to their feet, Pash felt the need to lecture.

“Rule one for fighting a girl,” she said. “We know fully well that it is very easy for you boys to feel sorry for us and we are shameless about exploiting that.”

“Although, I have to say, something about the way you approached me… It really felt like you knew I was going to pull some honorless trick like that, and yet you still walked right into it… awwww, do you really care about me that much?”

“Or,” she purred, “did you like the idea of falling into a pretty girl’s trap?”

Passion Lips - 21 stamina
Spike - 13 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Dangit, it was a trap! As she pulled him close, Spike did everything in his power to try and ignore their position, or the smell...Only for her to kiss his cheek. As they stood up, the boy listened to her words, trying to keep his gaze away from her.

"I was worried. Thought I actually hurt you." And since she kept teasing him... "And a Pretty girl's trap? There's a pretty girl around?" Maybe not the best comeback, but hey. He was flustered. "I'm surprised you didn't just try to end the fight."

Since the Stun Club was out of commission.....Pulling out a Hula Hoop, he began to sway his hips from side to side, the hoop spinning slowly. As he picked up the pace, the hoop gave off a blue glow.

And then he was off, dashing in her direction as fast as he could, preparing to, in essence....Rugby tackle her. The fact that the Hoop was increasing his speed as it spun was just icing on the cake.

(Dash Hoop.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 4:30 pm

“Oh you hurt me alright, said Pash as she could still feel the electricity from that attack tingling in her, and not in a good way. “That one was on the money. Luckily for me I have this love magic flowing throughout me that helps mitigate being attacked a little.”

And at his cheeky little “What pretty girl?” comment, Pash was, well, to say the least, rattled.

“Oh no you did not just say that you little twerp! I’ll have you know that I have made men swoon just by waving at them. Once I crashed one of those fancy balls wearing this exact simple white dress. All the high class ladies there were dressed up to the nines and within ten minutes I had them all banding together just to shoot me dirty looks out of jealousy. This one time…. You know what, give me a minute…”

She reached into her teddy backpack and pulled out a little folding mirror, and started checking herself, just to be sure she had not suffered some sudden loss of beauty that she was unaware of.

“Yeah, you see this flawless facial symmetry right here?” she said at Spike while still looking at herself in the mirror, “women around the world would kill for this. I once heard that there was this queen…”

Her ramblings were cut short by when she finally noticed what Spike was doing.

He was hula hooping.

“What on earth….” she let slip out as she clasped her mirror shut and put it back in her teddy bag while simultaneously being transfixed by what she was seeing. She did not even realise that her mouth was open throughout all of this.

Then, with the blue, glowing hula hoop spinning around him, he started to run towards her. She was able to dodge out of the way pretty easily, but her mouth was still agape throughout the whole thing.

(Dash hoop - 47 - fail)

“D...Did you just try to hula-hoop me?”

And then Pash was sent down to the floor, but probably not for the reason Spike was hoping for.

“Bwahahahahaha! Holy crap! You really did just try to hula-hoop me!” Pash roared with laughter. She was on her back, clutching her stomach, kicking her feet at the grass all the while just gushing forth with laughter. This was quite unladylike, and she was probably giving Spike quite the view up her skirt, but she was too tickled to care.

“What’s next? Are you going to tic-tac-toe me to death!? Ahahahahahaha!,” laughed the girl who had now rolled onto her stomach and was pounding the ground with one of her fists.

“Oh crap I can’t breath! Ahahahahahahahaha”

(Pash has been paralyzed with laughter)

Passion Lips - 21 stamina
Spike - 13 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Welp. He managed to tick her off, it seemed. So at least he was getting to her. Though given that she was distracted with her makeup, perhaps he could hit her?

Her sidestep caused him to almost trip and facevault, but he managed to bleed off the momentum, slowly running around to face her. Only to find her laughing at what he tried to do. Granted, it was a little childish, and he could see under her skirt, but something about this.....Irked him.

"H-Hey! This is a really useful tool! And I don't wanna hear it little miss 'I have a teddy bear as a weapon'!" Pulling out his Net once more, he charged forward, swinging it down at her. "Try laughing at this!"

(Time Net. And I gotta admit, I was cackling at Pash's reaction.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Pash was still trying to recover from her uncontrollable laughter. She had made it back on her feet at least, but was still clutching her tummy, slightly hunched over. She managed to see Spike approaching from the corner of her eye, but that did little to stop her laughter.

“Ahahahahahaha!, oh no! Here comes Mr. 100% man, *snort*, he’s come… he’s come to hop scotch me into submission, ahahahahahaha… OH CRAP!”

Pash now found herself caught in that butterfly net thing. She had no idea what it did other than she saw it make a monkey vanish in a flash of blue light. She did her best to struggle against it, but the netting was doing a good job of keeping her restrained.

(Struggle - 59 - fail)

She gave Spike a nervous look.

“Heh heh, didn't think boys your age were into this sort of thing already, heh heh. . . Please don’t evaporate me with it….”

Passion Lips - 21 stamina + bind
Spike - 13 willpower
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Oh, she had done it now.

"Evaporate you? Oh please. I'm not THAT cruel."

With that, Spike smiled. But this wasnt a typical "Puppies and sunshine and everything's good" smile. Oh no. This was a "You reap what you sow." smile.

"Can't say this won't hurt any less, though."

With a grunt, Spike tried lifting up the net with Pash in it, fully prepared to slam it and her onto the ground. "Try this on for size!"

(Monkey Net Part 2.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Pash, still still trying to struggle against the net, suddenly felt herself go weightless. Then she saw the grass zooming towards her at an alarming rate before she smacked right into it.

“Owwwwww”

Well, one thing was for sure, she was cured of her laughing fit now.

Pash quickly scrambled up to her feet. She brought two fingers up to her lips, kissed them and blew it towards Spike. A little pink heart briefly fluttered away from her fingers for a bit before quickly zooming towards Spike and smacked him right in the face. If he was expecting pain from being smacked in the face by that heart he would be disappointed as it instead exploded in a pop of pleasure that knocked Spike onto his back.

(Love bullet - 14 - success)

Passion Lips - 18 stamina
Spike - 12 willpower + downed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Now it was Spike's turn to taunt Pash. "Hey. Looks like you got a little dirt on your face. I know some people like mud facials, but come on."

Probably not the best thing to say, given that he was smacked in the face by a floating heart, and was currently staring up at the sky, a slight blush on his face as an aftereffect of her powers. ".....Okay. The shoe's on the other foot, it seems."

With a grunt, he tried hopping up, his mind going a mile a minute. Maybe he'd try that Magic Punch one more time? Third time's the charm, as they say. if he could just do a bit of damage....

(Spike's spending the turn trying to get up.)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 am

Spike scrambled to his feet and was able to get up with no trouble.

(Recover - 80 - success)

Pash wiped the dirt from her face in response to his comment. . .

“Mud on my face? What a big disgrace. A lady like me can’t been seen like that *giggle*”

. . .while charging at him. When she was in range, she lunged at him, grabbed two handfuls of his shirt, and planted a big kiss right on his lips. That explosion of pleasure that Spike felt just moments ago, the one that sent him flat on his back? Well, he felt it again.

(Love bullet - up close and personal - 16)

“Please stay down this time,” Pash thought to herself, worried that Spike was starting to wrestle control of the fight from her.

Spike - 10 willpower + downed

Last edited by Celesty on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:29 am

He had finally managed to stand up. Though it was short lived, as she planted a big old kiss on him. Aside from the wave of pleasure he felt, he was on his back, once more.

'Great.' Spike thought to himself. 'I don't...think I can keep this up for much longer.' And it was true. His face was a bright red, and his pants were getting...awfully uncomfortable for some reason. Slowly, he tried to stand up once more.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 am

Whereas the last attempt completely failed to keep him down, this second attempt was much more successful. She watched as he tried to scramble to his feet but seemed unable to find them before collapsing back down.

(recovery - 49 - fail)

Pash breath a sigh of relief. While Pash might have felt completely in control during the beginning stages of their ‘fight’, the longer they went at it, the better the boy seemed to get at it. As much as she hated to admited, Spike was starting to worry her. Her only advantage was that he had no experience fighting midara, but he was closing that gap at an alarming rate.

She walked over to him. She was thinking about just sitting on his face like she would normally do, but then something told her that might be a little much for the boy who had just gotten his first kiss not even an hour ago. So she decided to test the waters by simply placing her pink pump on his chest, just to see how he responded to an interaction that was a little more, for lack of better word, intimate.

She was giving him quite a view, and that was the point. Knowing that heels could hurt, she was doing her best to be gentle with the foot on his chest. Then she started to sway her hips about subtly but sensually, hoping to entice him further, wanting to make this as enjoyable for him as she could.

“Sooo,” she teased, “enjoying the view down there? You know, all you have to do is ask and I gladly give you a much closer look if you’d like *giggle*”

(Lovely view - success because of downed)

Spike - 8 willpower + downed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 1:07 am

Before he could get up, his legs gave out from under him. As he stared at the sky, something very....pink, managed to catch his eye...Oh. It was her shoe.

Slowly, his eyes trailed upwards, up her leg, to her swaying hips, and finally to her face. He had pretty much run out of energy. The adrenaline had run it's course. So when she spoke, he only had one response.

"Sure....If you want....I gotta say, this fight was amazing. The best one I've had in a while. Then again, I've only really fought monkeys. So that isn't saying much."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:17 am

Pash listened to his response as she stared down the length of her tight body at the boy. She could not help but give a small smile and a sigh as she was once again reminded of just how innocent Spike was.

There were usually two responses to a question like that. Either “get off of me you vile monster” or “oh gods, please sit on my face and have your way with me.” His response of “golly gee, that sure was a good fight we had, but I’ve only fought monkeys before. I guess you can do what you want with me, maybe?” only severed to snap the girl, who would normally be really turned on at the sight of a man submitting under her, back to the reality that she had to take it slow with this lad.

So instead of sitting on his face like she would normally do, she resisted the urge and instead sat on his chest with her knees by his sides. She then gently placed her hands on his shoulders so that should could lean forwards have have her head directly above his.

“You realize that the implication back there was that I wanted to smother your face with my girl parts and grind on you as if you were my personal sex toy until I got my rocks off, you realize that right?”

Pash, now looking right in his eyes, and seeing him get all flustered, just had to let out a small giggle.

“*sigh* you are just too cute, you know that right?”

She then lowered her head down to give him a tender kiss on the forehead before separating a bit to wait for his response.

Spike - 7 willpower + downed + bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am

Inwardly, he had braced himself. He didn't know what Midara were capable of. And while Pash had said that not all Midara were the same, she was also the first one he met. He didn't know what SHE was capable of either.

But when she sat on his chest, and told him what she was going to do to him originally, his face went red for a few seconds.

Then she called him cute. And kissed his forehead. Sheesh, if his face kept being red it'd probably be stuck like this.

"Well...I'm sure that would be great for some people, but....I'm kinda glad you didn't do that. Granted, I'm sure some people would say that the winner can do whatever they want, but...still. Not sure how I'd feel about being sat on."

He looked up at the sky, a confused expression on his face. "So...Should I try getting back up, or should we call you the victor? Cause I'm being honest here...Not liking the odds I have here." He gave a grin.

"Though I think your old friend, the Stun Club has recharged by now."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:08 pm

“Hehe, you are still thinking of this in terms of winning and losing? I mean, yes, you could try and struggle out from under me and try and hit me with that stupid blue glowy stick of yours…”

And then she started to let her fingertips trail from his shoulders down to his chest before gently letting her soft palms rest there.

“...but wouldn’t you just rather stay here?” she purred with a sweet smile on her face. She leaned down to give him another sweet kiss, this time on his right cheek.

“*giggle*, yeah, I kind of figured sitting on your face and using you like a sex toy would probably be a bit much for you,” she teased. “Speaking of that, what is good for you anyways? Give a girl a hint would ya? I mean, yes, the victor gets to do whatever she wants, but that does not mean the victor has to be selfish about it you know?”

She then turned her head to look behind her.

“How about there? Would you like some help down there?”

“Or are you content just to lie under me and blush at me all day *giggle*”

Spike - 6 willpower + downed + bind
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:11 pm

He could feel his self-control and his will crumbling away. Every caress, every word, every giggle and kiss. It was all more than he could bear. But she had a point. Why continue fighting? This felt much more comfortable.

At her question, he mulled it around in his head, before he mumbled his answer. "Y-Yes please..." He didn't know exactly what was going to happen..But he could hazard a guess."A-As for what's good for me...I'm...not entirely sure."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:39 pm

“You don’t have to stutter buddy, Pash said with another giggle. “As cute as it makes you look, I want you to feel safe and comfortable you know,” she added as she playfully tapped the tip of his nose with her index finger while letting slip with yet another giggle.

Pash could not help herself. Spike being so sweet and innocent under her was just too precious for her.

“What do you mean you don’t know what’s good for you?” teased Pash. “Don’t act you have never had fantasies. Being gently smothered by a girl’s boobies, a girl teasing your body with her dainty feet, being wrapped up in a pair of shapely feminine legs, that idol girl stroking your boy parts with her soft hands… there has got to be something that you have been fantasizing about when you are alone in your room at night, no?”

Spike - 5 willpower + downed + bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)   Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips Vs Spike (completed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next