Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pash vs Jason (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Calamity

Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:30 am

"I want your ass-" he cut himself off, trying to regain control over his senses. She was driving him crazy with her voice, her kindness. It was starting to be too much for him. He needed to get away and he knew it. If he didn't, he'd be finished. The fact that he was beginning to think that maybe being finished wasn't such a bad thing spoke volumes.

"Shit, wait, I just- never..." He tried to think. There was an ace in the hole for him somewhere in his train of thought that he just couldn't grab. All of could think of was her scent, her warmth, and her softness. But he had to break away. No matter how much he hated to. He fought against his urges as much as he could.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Pash thought this would be the point where Jason finally gave in to her and gave up on the whole stupid fighting thing. She was already looking forward to getting to play with him. It was the moment boys went from wanting to fight her to wanting to be her pet that got her out of bed in the morning.

Then he went and let out his weakness, which just sent a tingle of pleasure though Pash to hear that. He liked her butt huh? Seems like there are more and more boys that like that part about her lately. She had other sexy parts too you know? But either way, she was excited for the fun that she would be able to have.

“Oooooo, well I’ll be sure to give you lots of service with my butt then *giggle*”

But then out of nowhere, he just started struggling very hard. Pash, thinking this was over, was totally caught off guard by this. Jason broke free and rolled away from her on the ground.

(Struggle - 62 - success)

“Jason… I thought…”

Pash and her clone sat up with their legs cross on the ground, now cleared of snow thanks to Jason. She stayed seated because she did not want to seem too aggressive to Jason right now.

“I thought… I thought you were enjoying that… I thought I made it clear I was not going to hurt you… What is the matter?”

“You boys can be so confusing sometimes. Are you really so eager to get back to fighting me? I mean, is trying to hurt me really so much better than sandwiched between two pretty girls on this cold night?”

Jason - Willpower - 14 + downed
Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Even though he had rolled away from her, the faint scent of her wafted over his nose. Part of his body wanted him to crawl right back over to her and get back the warmth that he lost. What the hell? He thought. The Midara were no joke. From the very beginning he had wanted her, sure, but since when did he want to be so close to her that it ached.

"Well, no," Jason said to her question. "Actually that sounds a lot better. And I was enjoying that a lot." He let out a slow breath, shook his head, and raised his glowing orange right hand, debating on whether or not to bring his comet down. Or, as he realized from the crook in his neck as he was straining to look at Pash, maybe he should stand up first.

What the hell, he thought for the second time. He was confused. Everything was in a jumble. Trying to calm himself down was doing nothing for him. He lay there, his quick breathing now coming to a slow, thinking, mind in limbo.

(Free action)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:47 pm

“I guess you are feeling a little confused now,” said Pash as she looked up at the fireball and was grateful that it was not coming down crashing on her.

“One second you are fighting the good fight, protecting the land from an evil monster, next thing you know you have no idea why you are trying to hurt such a sweet and charming young lady.”

“Well, you want to talk about it for a bit? Anything that does not involve going back to fighting is progress in my book.”

(pass)

Jason - Willpower - 14 + downed
Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:21 am

"I told you that sometimes things don't turn out the way we expect." Jason said. "I mean, look at me. I'm in the snow damn near half naked. Besides, that's not why I'm confused." His member was bulging slightly against his sweatpants, and although he did his best to hide it, it was obvious what he trying to do. The small amount of time he took to gather his bearings had done him good, but his boner probably wasn't going away any time soon. Hell he didn't even feel comfortable moving.

Then he noticed Pash looking in the sky and he his focus caught onto his fireball faster than fire catches on grass. The fact that she wasn't in too much of a hurry to attack made a lot of sense now. If Jason knew his opponent had some kind of special attack waiting for him, he'd be hesitant to do anything, too. Probably. He could be rather brash sometimes.

"I thought we did all of our talking earlier? I don't think there's much else to say. Because you're such a sweet and charming lady, I'm going to let you know that I'm about to rev up again. Prepare yourself. I don't think it's sporting at all to dominate a lady when she isn't ready." He winked with a grin, his bravado returning.

Still, he wasn't getting up until he could easily hide his member. Last thing he needed was for Pash to have a boost in confidence and think she was winning. She was, but that wasn't the point.

(pass)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Pash was just filled with disappointment now. She was really hoping that they could have a nice peaceful resolution to this, but it was now clear that Jason was determined to make that impossible.

She was willing to be nice, but now she did not care anymore. She had given him enough chances. His false bravado, the pathetic attempt at hiding what was in his pants, the insistence of fighting her for no good reason, she was done.

Well, he did not get up, and was letting her have a free move out of some weird mixture of chivalry and douchyness. She could make this work.

She walked over to him, walked over him so that she had each foot on either side of his head before he could process what she was doing or how to respond. She then sat her butt down right on his face. Once on him, she extended her legs out, and then wiggled herself sensually to get comfortable on his face. She wanted his nose right in her valley and she wanted to grinded his silly face into the ground with what he so clearly wanted.

She then lean back and put her hands on his stomach. She got comfortable, and then waited for him to buck. She loved it when boys squirmed and started wiggling their nose against the more sensitive parts of her bum.

(Lovely bum - success - two damage)

Jason - Willpower - 12 + downed + bind
Pash - Stamina - 23

Last edited by Celesty on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Jason couldn't believe what was happening to him. Pash's amazing rump was all up in his face, and she was pressing down on his stomach, trying to stop him from even attempting to push her off of him. As if he even wanted to. It was what he had wanted deep down, but couldn't bring himself to outright admit it. He squirmed, groaned, but did not struggle. Not one bit.

His member grew even more erect and the sweatpants did little to hide anything. His hands, however, started wandering. There was one thing for certain, however. Jason had nothing on his mind but Pash's ass now. All intention of fighting was gone. His urge to fight had given in, his fetishes awakening, his deepest desires coming out. She was pinning him down, and he was loving every minute of it.

He moaned into her ass, enjoying himself.

(pass)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 12:10 pm

With Pash sitting on top of his face, she relaxed a little when it became clear that he was not going to struggle. Well, there you have it. She had picked out his weakness and found a way to let him indulge in his weakness while she got to remain on top. Not just that, but now she pretty much had complete control over him seeing as how he was not resisting her at all now.

Oh sure, he was squirming a little, but that was just to shift around to get some air. There was no danger of him escaping from out from under her tush right now. That and she loved it when boys squirmed and tickled her sensitive bum with their faces. She looked behind her to check out his pants and then giggled. Yep, not a chance he was going to try and escape now.

As she relaxed she arched her back in pleasure. She loved this. Not so much the physical sensations of him squirming under her, but just the mental thrill of it all. Here was this silly boy who thought he was going to vanquish her in the name of making the town safe and now she was using his face as a cushion, and all he could do in response was get harder down there.

Seeing him so completely and utterly caught up in her trap of feminine wiles, it was hard to stay mad at him.

Jason - Willpower - 10 + downed + bind
Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:58 pm

He felt so good he couldn't contain himself. Was this what Midara were capable of? He would have given in to her a long time ago if he knew he'd feel this much pleasure. It was no wonder people would be captured by Midara and often wouldn't come back. Half the time the Midara probably weren't even holding them against their will. They stayed willingly because of the pleasure they'd feel.

And how did she smell so good? Not to mention her ass. He had to control his breath or else he'd risk himself passing out, but that was part of the attraction of the situation. Being pinned down, sat on, unable to combat against her at all. He was completely under her spell, and there was nothing he wanted to do about it. His hands groped her ass, and her moaned helplessly once more, as if trying to say something.

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 am

As she leaned back in pleasure, she felt his hands make their way to her butt. Sadly for Jason, she did not approve of this turn of events. She grabbed both of his wrists, removed his hands from her bum, and then pinned both of them to the ground right by his waist.

“Oh no no no,” said Pash. “You have been a naughty boy, and boys who misbehave do not get to grope me like that.”

She then used her butt to grind his head further into the soft grass beneath them, just to make sure he understood the power dynamics of the current situation.

“Now, maybe if you apologized to me, I might consider being nicer to you, so what do you say?”

But right as Jason tried to say something, she pressed down harder with her tush to silence him. Giggling at both his helplessness and the tickles the vibrations were sending through her.

Jason - Willpower - 8 + downed + bind
Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:16 am

Jason felt his hands being torn away from her ass and pinned down beside him. Even though he was being smothered, he could still hear her sweet voice scolding him as she pressed her butt into his face further. He was starting to get the feeling that she was enjoying herself. Probably not as much as he was, but enjoying herself nonetheless. He struggled to moved his hands back up, but it was no use. She had him locked down for the count.

He was ready to apologize. Ready to say whatever she wanted to her. But she didn't even let him get a word out, pressing her ass down even harder to muffle his words. She was punishing him so playfully that he was going crazy. He wiggled his face, trying to bury himself deeper in his ass as if it were possible. "I'm sorry," he kept trying to say. He wanted to see what she'd do next, wanted to see the different ways she'd punish him.

Having no focus on anything else other than Pash's ass, Jason's fireball that had sat in the air for so long came crashing down to the ground, melting a large mountain of snow somewhere far off in the distance. And he hadn't even noticed. His member was getting harder, and he felt as if he were about to burst any second now. It was getting harder for him to breath, not that he thought about it. He couldn't help but find the fact that he wanted her ass on his face more than he wanted oxygen both scary and sexy.

He was simply a mess.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 pm

As much as she enjoyed reducing Jason to putty, even Pash had her limits. She was one of those weird ones who loved dominating boys but could never bring herself to be sadistic to them. She scooted herself back so that she was sitting on his chest, still pinning him down with her hands and tush though.

She looked down at him between her legs, happy to see that she had not taken it too far. He was gasping for air, but he had not been suffocated.

“So Jason, *giggle*, have you had enough? Are you finally ready to be a decent human being to me? Or do I need to punish you some more?”

“...ooooorrrrr, do you want me to *giggle* punish you some more?”

She stayed on his chest. No longer smothering him, but keeping him in place.

Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 4:18 am

Jason took a while to catch his breath, and when he did, he said, "Yes, I'm sorry. Please punish me, Pash," before taking another breath. He wanted her to do her worse at this point. Whatever it was she had in store for him. Even as the words escaped his mouth he couldn't rightly believe them. But he was too distracted, too caught up in her charms to even think about holding anything back now. His legs squirmed as he started to get uncomfortable where his member was. Fine night for pants, he thought.

He couldn't help but admire the view from his position. It was one of the main reasons he used to participate in mixed wrestling matches back in highschool. The experience had lit a fire in him, and he found it difficult to live out such fantasies on a regular basis. Many of the women he had met in his life had never been down for that sort of thing, and Jason figured it was likely because they were too drunk to even think about anything anywhere near complex.

"Can we just, like, bang, ok?" He remembered one of them saying.

He started to think it was a dream, but no, he was sure the momentary pain of her slamming her ass down on his face earlier was real. Felt real enough. The warmth of her legs felt real. Amazing, actually. What was a man to do in such a position other than indulge himself, after all. Trying to steady his breath, he eagerly waited for her judgement.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:29 pm

“Oooooh. Ummmm. Jason… how to say this... You see, there is a difference between some kinky fun and a total lack of self esteem. I mean, had you said ‘oh nooooo, please oh please don’t punish me any more Pash,’ that would have been one thing, but begging to be punished like a masochistic little slut, that is another thing entirely.”

“I’m not trying to judge you Jason. It’s just that, well, this combined with your excessive machismo to the point of douchiness and that going from that extreme to, well, this… I think it is pretty clear you don’t need someone to punish you. You clearly have done enough of that to yourself.”

“So, you umm, want to talk about it? I think you need that more than anything right now. I promise I’m a good listener,” she added with her very sweet and disarming smile, looking down at him between her legs.

That is not to say she let him go. She was still very much on top of him and still pinning his hands down.

Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm

"Ok," He said, his breathing becoming more steady. "Ok, you're right. Shit, I think I got caught up in the moment there." He said with a nervous chuckle. Don't mind him. Just a man who was enjoying himself far too much. "I'm not... into masochism like that. I think I mostly just wanted more of your ass, to be completely honest. I just lost myself in the moment."

His eyes moved back and forth and, to his delight, noticed her thighs. With one of his heads having calmed down a little, he was able to fully take in his situation. Ok, so there was a Midara on top of him, pinning him down just the way he liked it, and for a while he hadn't done anything to stop her or resist her at all. In fact, he was putting up such little resistance that it threw the Midara for a loop. Seems legit.

"So how's the weather up there? Hope it's as warm as it is down here," he said with a grin and a chuckle, trying to regain his social composure.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:44 pm

Pash just let out a sigh. He was clearly messed up. Not just in the moment, but in general. She wanted to help him set himself straight, maybe help him find who he really was under this facade of excessive machismo, but now it was becoming apparent that perhaps this was who he was underneath it all.

That or he simply had no desire to be more than a caricature.

“Well, I tried,” said Pash to the face between her legs. “Have it your way.”

She lifted herself up a little and planted her tush right back on his face. She once again wiggled herself about to get him nice and snug under her.

Now all that was left for her two do was wait for him to get completely overcome by lust from being under her bum and then take what she needed from him.

Jason - Willpower - 6 + downed + bind
Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:15 pm

"Wait I thought we were talk-mmmph!" Jason tried to let out, but was silence by Pash's ass once again. He had the time to come to his senses, and knew he had to get her off of him while he could or else he'd find himself in the same confused state as he did when she first sat on his face, blinded by his desires. So he bucked and did what little he could to try and get her off of him while fighting against his urges to just give in.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Just as Pash planted her bum on his face again she heard him call out for her to wait. A cry that was cut off by her soft tush smothering his face. Then he started trashing violently about, which totally caught Pash off guard as it was, well, rather stimulating.

She momentarily forgot he was under her for moment, closed her eyes and enjoyed his face squirming against her down there, but then her thoughts caught up with her and she was able to piece together that she should probably get off of him.

Then again, she had given him so many chances already. Could she really be blamed for just keeping him under her until she had her fill?

In the end, she forced herself to get off of him. She looked down at him, rather irritated. Not just because her fun time was cut short but also because she was starting to run out of patience.

"Alright mister, cracking a joke about how you like the warmth between a girl's legs is not the best way to signal to her that you want a serious conversation."

"So last chance buddy. Prove that you can be civil or I'm smothering you until you pass out."

Jason - Willpower - 5 + downed + bind
Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 3:39 am

"I'm civil, I'm civil, I promise!" Jason blurted, trying to regain control of the situation. He could tell he was starting to piss Pash off, and that really wasn't what he wanted to do right now. "Honestly though, I have no idea where to start. I've never been in this p- ahem, these circumstances before." As he spoke, he did his best to keep eye contact with her, as seemingly impossible as that was considering her breasts were in the path of her face.

"So... what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 8:13 am

“What’s up?” asked Pash. “Well, right now I’m reveling in the fact that I have turned yet another silly boy looking to kill me into nothing more than a seat cushion for my lovely tush,” she said as she tossed her hair was a rather smug look on her face.

“That being said, that does not mean I don’t care for the well being of my new found *giggle* seat cushion.”

“But in all seriousness, you were the one who seemed so desperate for this conversation, so shouldn't you be the one giving us a topic to talk about?”

Jason - Willpower - 5 + downed + bind
Pash - Stamina - 23
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 2:12 pm

"To be fair, I was suffocating," Jason said, scowling. "I think there's a lot of people who would rather talk than do that. Despite my powers saying otherwise, I have to have my oxygen. Nice of you to let me have some of it by the way. Gave me more than enough chances. That being said, for a Midara, you're horrifyingly nice."

If Jason hadn't known any better, and he didn't know much, he'd think that being nice was just a trick to get him to fall for her charms. But she had shown her kindness several times, given him several chances, and even now, when she had him down for the count, she still relented when she could have finished him off easily.

"You said another silly boy, meaning you've done this before. How do you even stay so... Doesn't it get frustrating as hell to have people coming at you like the way I just did nearly every day?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 5:26 pm

“Suffocating!? Why I would never do such a thing,” giggled Pash. “I think it would be more accurate to say that my tush was just so lovely and shapely that it took your breath away *giggle*”

“Haha, see, now there is a question that shows you respect me rather than just want to try and get in my pants. So you are capable of conversation after all, eh? *giggle*”

“Well, I suppose I’m going to have to give you a lame yes and no to your question. You see, I kind of depend of silly boys like you coming up to me and picking a fight with me to survive. I mean, I suppose I could just hunt you boys down and take what I want from you, but I feel much less guilty about the whole thing when I just let the boy come to me, looking to vanquish me in the name of justice or defending the realm or some other stupid reason.”

“*giggle*, I guess you can guess what happens next to silly boys like that, seeing as how you are one yourself,” she said while smiling down at him.

“So if we are going to talk, would you mind scooting your legs up? So that I can you use as a backrest in addition to a seat cushion?”

“Pleeeeaaaassseee?” she added while batting her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 6:15 pm

"Sure, it took my breath away. Let's go with that." Jason said, rolling his eyes. It was a clever way of putting it, he had to give her that.

"Of course I'm capable of conversation. This was just a weird night for me overall so you just caught me off guard, that's all."

As he listened to Pash explain herself, he started to understand her a bit more, as well as Midara in general. It was possible there were a lot of good-hearted Midara in the world, minding their business until some random stud came along trying to beat the shit out of them. Granted, a lot of those random studs probably had good reason considering their past experiences, like Jason, but still. That didn't mean the good Midara had to pay for something the evil ones did.

Whoops, Jason thought to himself with a stupid grin on his face.

"I can guess what happens next. I know I lost my shit but I've never been into the whole love slave thing. That's not happening tonight."

Jason blushed at Pash's request. "Well since you're being such a sweetheart about it, sure." He scooted his legs up for Pash. "Hope that's comfortable for you."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 8:34 pm

“Caught off guard? Haha, Was my beauty and charm just too much for you to handle?”

Pash leaned back so that she was now lounging against his propped up legs.

“That’s not happening tonight? Awwww, it’s adorable how you think your opinion on this matters at all right now.”

“...oh wait, I suppose I already told you that I don’t enslave boys at the beginning didn’t I? Ah, what a shame. I thought I could make you panic for a second there. I do love it when you boys start panicking while I have them pinned downed.”

“You want to talk about why you were so determined to fight me?”
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:49 am

"Y-You just caught me unprepared tonight, that's all," Jason said as Pash leaned back, making herself comfortable.

"I mean hey, if I can't do anything to stop you from doing it at this point, then by all means, have your way with me. Doesn't mean I'll make it easy for you babe. Even if you ask nicely. As for why this lovely encounter happened, all of the Midaras I've encountered up until now have been evil and only interested in getting their rocks off and enslaving others."

He did the most awkward shrug one could do in the position he was in. "Not much else to it than that. That being said, I apologize for attacking you in particular, cause you're cool. But I don't apologize for attacking you for being a Midara. Well, in hindsight, I guess I do, but still. ANy chance you get what I'm trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pash vs Jason (completed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next