Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:10 pm

“Ohmygosh it’s true!” exclaimed the clone looking down at his pants. “He really did get hard just from me putting on lipstick! Are there any other tricks we girls can work on boys like this?”

The teacher let out a small giggle.

“While it is nice to see you grow as a woman, you are aware that it is rude to talk about Gage in the third person when he is right in front of you, no?”

The clone’s power high was cut short and replaced with embarrassment.

“I’m sorry Ms. Pash, it’s just that…”

“No, don’t apologize to me, to him.”

The clone awkwardly faced Gage, half looking at him, half looking at the floor.

“I’m sorry for that Gage, I just got carried away by the excitement.”

“Much better young lady. Speaking about getting carried away, just as boys have a responsibility to not use their muscles to beat us into a pulp every time we have a disagreement, we girls have a responsibility to not needlessly distract them with our, well, *giggle*, charms. Especially when it is uninvited, got that young lady?”

“Yes Ms. Pash.”

Ms. Pash smiled. This was existential for her. It was like her older self going back in time and teaching her younger self all the important life lessons she had learned along the way. Except that was not what was happening. This would be more accurately be described as her talking to herself, but still, there was something fun about imagining how such a meeting would go down.

“Alright, now that we have gotten that out of the way, the young lady raises a good point. Seeing as how you two so clearly enjoyed that, Gage, is there any other small little everyday thing we girls do that *giggle* gets you going? I’m sure the young lady would love it if you let her have a go at another scenario.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:32 pm

When the clone student had a moment of giddiness, the wrestler couldn’t help but feel happy for her being so proud in perfecting her craft. He cracked a smile when Ms. Pash gave the student guff. Gage felt somewhat undeserving of an apology, he was used to this kinda thing. After all, it was all fun in the end.

“Don’t worry about it, I know you’re just excited to learn.”

Ms. Pash then began to weave some wisdom he wasn’t expecting to hear— especially from her, of all people. Pash loves to needlessly charm and fluster boys into playthings. He had experienced it first hand. And, truthfully, he was okay with that song and dance deep down. It felt good to give in after the struggle, like a hard day’s work ending with collapsing in your bed. But that was neither here nor there. He heard Ms. Pash inquire about other things that aroused him in daily life and didn’t have to wrack his brain long.

“Well, being called cutesy names, being teased— even bullied— is something. Especially if it’s, uh—“ Gage swallowed hard for a moment. “Two women ganging up on me in that way... Lipstick, teasing, cutesy names— all that stuff...”

God, I’m just giving her all the ammunition for my destruction, aren’t I? If I’m being honest, I know that I’m secretly in love with that sort of thing, anyway.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 2:50 pm

“Ohohohoho, so one girl is not enough for little Gage-y. He wants teacher to get involved too now does he?” asked Pash, very very sensually. She uncrossed her legs, slid off the table, walked up to Gage and leaned forwards so that they were face to face. Leaned quite far forwards I should add.

“Ummm, Ms. Pash, I… I thought you said not to needlessly excite boys… but you are giving him a view right down your blouse…”

“Yes, I did say that, but you are missing the keyword I had in that statement young lady.”

The clone but her hand on her chin to think about it for about a minute. Ms. Pash seemed quite happy to spend the time waiting while all in Gage’s personal space.

“Ah! Was it the word “uninvited?”

“Very good young lady. That is exactly it. And luckily for me, this silly boy went and crossed that line.”

“Oh, I get it now… so wait, what about me? I’m I free to, *giggle* play with him too.”

“Yes sweetheart. You are now free to do as you see fit.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:21 pm

Gage could not turn redder if he tried as he listened to Ms. Pash giggle and call him “Gage-y.” That was one of his weaknesses, being called sweet little nicknames. It made him feel like dying but also sent his head into a fuzzy tailspin. It also didn’t help to get a clear view of her breasts pressing together due to her putting her hand on her knees.

He couldn’t speak a word and could only wait as Ms. Pash stood there in his face, waiting on the student to give an answer. The feeling of uncomfortableness and also arousal hung in the air. There was nothing he could do but revel in it.

To be honest, they were never uninvited, but that was all part of the role play they were engaging in. He wanted to do something: beg, kiss her, hold her— Anything really.

“Y— Yeah! Do as you both see fit—“

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:39 pm

“Oooo, so we have his permission to gang up on him?”

“That’s right young lady. Gage-y-kins specifically asked for it”

“I’ve never worked with another lady to drive a boy gaga before. Oooo, this is exciting! If I could make him all woozy just from putting on lipstick, there is no telling what two two of us working together can do to him.”

“*giggle* You got the right idea young lady. Speaking of that, could you please lend me that lipstick of yours?”

“Oh yes! Of course Ms. Pash.”

The clone once again reached into her bra to retrieve the lipstick she had just put back. She then handed it it to Ms. Pash, eager to see her work her magic.

Ms. Pash, still having not had moved from her position of leaning at a 90 degree angle right in front of Gage, took the lipstick from the student and gave Gage yet another slow and sensual show of putting on her lipstick, only this time, the process was going on just centimeters away from him face, and ended it with yet another pop, this one much louder and in your face. Well, literally. When she was done, she twisted the lipstick back down, put the cap back on and handed it back to her student.

“Thank you young lady. Now let me teach you how to work together with another girl to have your way with a boy. Come here,” she said, her arms extended to the clone.

The student got up from the chair went over to Ms. Pash. The teacher wraped her arms around the clone from the side and asked her to do that same.

“Now press your cheek against mine and give Gageypoo your best kissy face.”

Gage now had two girls wrapped up in each other making kissy faces at him.

“So Gagey, who is wearing the lipstick better? *giggle*”

Not that there was a difference mind you. Literally the same lipstick on the same lips applied the same way.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 6:44 am

With his breath quickening and slowly finding himself getting hot under the collar, Gage found this truly was a great, magical day. He was beyond grateful he encouraged Pash to get to this point. The cutesy plays on his name really serves to make him aroused but it didn’t even compare to what was about to come next. When Ms. Pash decided to take this little tease to the next level by applying lipstick right in front of him, he made a soft whimper of yearning as he sat and watched the color go round and round.

It almost went without saying that his member was now nearly at full mast, pressing up into his pantsnts to make a distinct print for the two to see. That bulge could only give a noticeable twitch as the two women ganged up on him and began to make their kissy faces.

Gage wanted to do something- anything!- but all he could do was sit and watch as the two vixens began to have their way with him. But when they wanted him to decide who had the better lipstick, his mind raced at a way to remain neutral.

“S-sorry but I think it’ll have to be a tie. You’re both just so gorgeous with it on-“

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 8:34 am

“Ooooo, look at how hard he is getting,” giggled the student while gesturing at the crotch of his pants. “That’s quite the tent you’ve pitched for us Gagey-pie.”

“Good observation, young lady,” responded the teacher. “Me personally, I’m more interested in the way this normally very direct and straightforward man has turned into a wishy washy mess in the face of our puckered lips *giggle*”

“Oooo, I never really considered the whole mental part of making a boy go gaga. I suppose this is rather thrilling to think about. You know, how we girls have the power to make a boy throw away his identity because of our, *giggle* assualt,” said the student while biting her lower lip.

“Oh yes, I too used to only think about the physical of things, but with time I started to find the psychology of seduction so much more fascinating.”

“So how do we take this to the next level, Ms Pash?”

“Well, he has confessed that he liked lips, no? So what do you think.”

“Oh, I got it! We should kissy attack him!”

“Precisely young lady. So, I’ll take his right side and you take his left side, alright?”

“Yes Ms. Pash.”

“Very good, alright on my count. 3, 2, 1…”

Then the two of them shouted “kissy attack!” in unison and proceed to lunge at his sides, planting a barrage or rapid kisses all over his left and right cheeks, their freshly applied lipstick leaving ample evidence of their attack all over his face.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 5:40 pm

With his mouth and tongue fumbling over the supposed perfect words he wanted to say, Gage thought it better to just stop trying to talk for now. What could he say and what was there to say anymore? He was getting the desired result: embarrassment-soaked arousal. All he could do was look down at his member, standing fully erect in his pants.

I... didn’t know they were gonna get all psychological on me. But, it is crazy hot how they’re talking about me like that... makes a guy feel wanted, even if it’s not necessarily for who you are as a person, but for your reactions. I can dig it—

When they began to hint at him getting a kissing treatment, he felt those butterflies in his stomach begin to stir— flitting around rapidly and trying to escape his belly. All he could do was sit in anticipation as his manhood throb at the prospect of being marked by these two beauties. And then his wait was over. He couldn’t say anything even if he wanted to but his dreamy, entranced, vacant smile said it all. That and his pants being nearly as tight as possible. He could feel each sticky, creamy print transfer on his face in part due to Pash’s residual love magic that enhanced each smooch to the nth degree. Gage wasn’t sure how much more of this he could take.

“Th— thank you, you two—“

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 9:41 pm

“Alright young lady, let's slow it down a little,” said Ms. Pash, her barrage of kisses changing to a much more slow and sensual pace. While the number of kisses dropped dramatically, the kisses themselves were now lasting much much longer.

The student follow suit without even saying a word. She was clearly getting the hang of things thanks in part to being such an attentive student of such a master of a craft.

That or Pash was really starting to struggle to keeping up the two personalities while assaulting Gage with a flurry of kisses.

Then Ms. Pash whispered for the both the other two to hear.

“I’m sure you are feeling a lot of tension down there right now Gagey Gage. You would be completely forgiven if you felt the need to *giggle* relieve yourself right now. It is our fault you are feeling this way right now after all.”

The slow kisses resumed from the teacher. The student now paused to speak.

“Ooooh, yes, I’ve never seen a boy touch himself before, and I’d love to see your *giggle* thing pop out of your pants. I did put a lot of work into it after all. Can you please show me how you boys do it?” asked the student.

The student got back to work, Ms. Pash stopped momentarily to reply.

“Now now young lady, that’s being a little too direct. After all, Gage might be embarrassed to pull down his pants in front of two ladies, so Gageypie, if you want to rub yourself while keeping your pants on, that is completely up to you.

“O...oh, okay Ms. Pash… I just…”

“Now now, let him make his choice young lady. Gage sweetie, whenever you are ready.”

The two went back to their slow and deliberate kisses.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 7:12 am

The wrestler gave a soft, dreamy sigh as the two women slowed down their kisses, each smooch draining his mind of any thoughts of anything other than the two of them. He wanted so desperately to find release, he couldn’t help but have his hands shift towards his engorged member absentmindedly. Gage stopped in his endeavors as Ms. Pash spoke up to address the would-be wrestler.

Upon hearing her give his permission to touch himself, he wasted no time at all in lifting himself off the seat slightly and slipping his sweatpants right down to his ankles, his cock springing free and standing erect against the radiating body heat of the three of them in such close proximity. It was clear to see that there was some precum forming as a result of their endeavors. Gage panted our as his hand slowly started to stroke up and down for the two vixens.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind showing myself to both of you... but I think I’ll probably need help, of course. You two also may need to reapply, heh—“

He looked at the two of them with a small sigh, his eyes glazed over in a lovestruck stupor as he teased his head with a slight squeeze, teasing out more precum as a sort of tribute for the two goddesses. His eyes were pleading for the two of them to take him as he continued his teasing of his manhood.

Please take me, I need it so bad...

At that moment, Gage gave both of them that same pleading look, begging for release to be gifted to him by the two women.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Pash could clearly see Gage pleading with his eyes for her/them to take him and finish him off, but this is where the disconnect lay. You see, Pash likes her toys in a state of extreme sexual frustration, so why would she willingly cut that period of frustration short by going in a giving him the orgasim that he so badly wanted but would cut her own fun times short?

But then again, he did say something, most likely by accident, that gave her a way to keep things going. Best of all, she could play innocent and say that she was going along with what he said he wanted when the two talked about it after the fact.

She had not forgotten that Gage made it a condition that they have time to talk after this. She could not help but find it incredibly sweet that a boy wanted to get to know her better as a condition for letting her having her way with him.

“Hmmm, you know what Gage, you raise a very good point,” Ms. Pash said after stopping her slow kisses. “My lipstick could most certainly use some touching up seeing as how there is more of it on you when compared to my own lips *giggle*”

“Young lady, would you mind helping me touch up my lips,” she asked the student.
“Of course, Ms. Pash!” replied the student enthusiastically.

The student once again made a show of pulling the lipstick from her bra. She popped off the cap and slowly twisted the red lipstick into view. Ms. Pash leaned in across Gage to get closer to her and the student started slowly apply the lipstick to her teacher’s lips.

All of this was going on very much so in Gage’s personal space.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 3:47 pm

To say Gage was sexually frustrated would be an enormous, unbelievably inaccurate understatement. He could only sit there and throb and throb and throb some more while Pash and her clone would continue to kiss his face. It almost felt as if she were ignoring his plea for release, intentionally delaying his orgasm so as to build his tension. However, Gage knew it was to extend her fun she was having with him.

As both the student and teacher continued to kiss until they listened to his suggestion, he continued to stroke his manhood for the two of them— it wasn’t like he was going to go flaccid as he continued to throb with desire.

It wasn’t long before he was blessed to witness Ms. Pash lean across him to have the student reapply her lipstick with a sexy elegance. Her blouse was just so that the soft fabric touched his hypersensitive head and it elicited a soft gasp from him as he felt the fabric. Biting his lip, Gage so desperately starved to lunge in and start to make out with Ms. Pash but he could only watch— and wait.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:36 pm

Now it had become a battle. Sure, Pash could have easily just reached down there and started jerking away until he spurted all over the place, but that is not how she operated. She considered herself to be a seductress above such entry level tactics. Now the name of the game was who would run out of willpower first? Would it be Pash running out of steam on the teasing front so that giving him release was her only move left, or would it be Gage finally getting so overwhelmed by her sensuality that he just jerks himself off, unable to bear the tension anymore, abandoning all hope of a lady’s touch doing it for him.

These were the kind of games that Pash lived for, and she still had a few more cards up her sleeve.

In fact, the next move was so obvious it almost felt like cheating to her.

“Why thank you young lady. While I don’t have a mirror, I trust that you have done an excellent job for me.”

“Of course Ms. Pash,” beamed the student in response. “How could I demonstrate anything less than my best for such an amazing teacher.”

“*giggle* now now, while the compliment was appreciated, there is no need to be that much of a teacher’s pet.”

Yeah, Pash totally just complimented herself. As full of herself as she could be sometimes, even she felt that using her own clone to compliment herself was taking things to an extreme level.

But anything to buy time at this point.

“Now allow me to return the favor young lady,” said the teacher with her hand open, “it appears that you have lost just as much *giggle* warpaint as I have, so let me touch you up as well.”

The student handed the lipstick over and the teacher started applying it to her student with very slow and deliberate movements.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:43 pm

As the pressure in his shaft continued to build— closer and closer to critical mass levels— Gage licked his lips, reveling in the feeling of her blouse brushing against his member. The wrestler recognized just as well as Pash that this had become a waiting game, a desperate struggle for release and a move to draw out the act of completion.

He couldn’t let her win so easily. Not this time. Of course, there wasn’t much to be done but watch the ritual of the lipstick application be performed on each of the two vixens before him. They both knew what they were doing. Gage still had enough of a mind to grimace and bite down enough to resist the urge to finish for the two of them. He couldn’t be so thoroughly dominated without receiving some form of consolation prize.

“Ahh... Please, Ms. Pash? I want to feel you two finish me so bad. I’ve been a good boy, haven’t I? I can do more for the two of you— return the favor of satisfaction?”

Now he had turned to bargaining, hoping that this show of a want for compromise would at least make them both more accommodating to his release. He certainly acknowledged their kindness thus far but withholding his orgasm was pure torture... The wrestler figured it best to appeal to their lascivious nature to get ahead.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Pash could tell by the way he was grimacing that he knew what she was trying to do. Worse still, he was determined to beat her at her own game judging by the look on his face.

This was no good. She was hoping he would not realize. Boys are capable of amazing feats of endurance once they know that pride is on the line. She did not come this face to lose now. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep two distinct personalities running in parallel at the time time, with both of them doing and “wanting” different things at once? Oh no, she had put too much work in. She wanted this victory. She had let him sway her into giving him the W last time, but she was feeling just a tad more ruthless today.

“Well no one ever questioned what a good boy you have been for use today Gagey-poo, but do you really want me to risk my reputation as a teacher to pleasure you? I mean, kissing you was already really pushing the boundaries of student teacher relationships, no?”

“Ms. Pash, why is he holding back, I thought I was going to get to finally see a boy bring himself to climax today.”

“Now now, what did I say about talking about people in the third person when they are right in front of you?”

“Oh yes, sorry Gage, but come on now. I really want to see you *giggle* do your thing. You said you wanted to return the favor of satisfaction right? Well, is giving me a show not worth all the kisses I’ve been giving you?” she added with a cute pout.

“*giggle*, well you are going to have to give him something in return now young lady.”

She then turned to Gage.

“Afterall, nothing in life worth having is free, no?”

“Oooo, I know,” said the student as she grabbed sides of her pleated skirt and slowly hiked it up until just a little bit of her white panties were viable to Gage. “Does this help, *giggle*, persuade you any Gageykins?”

Then Ms. Pash leaned in to whisper in Gage’s ear. She took this chance to, oh what was the word they used, ah yes, break kayfabe. She could feel that victory was at hand, but she had a concern she forgot the mention earlier.

“Gage, you get any of your boy goo on either one of these outfits I put on just for you and we are going to have words after this is said and done. I can’t afford regular trips to the dry cleaners you know.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 2:36 pm

He had had about enough of holding back his orgasm. His willpower was virtually completely gone by this point so all he could hope to do was have her meet him halfway. Gage figured if he gave more agreeable terms that he could have them both come away satisfied.

“How about this: the two of you count me down while puckering and teasing me with kisses and encouraging and when I finish, I get your best finishing kiss, yeah? It sounds fair and quick enough, doesn’t it?”

As Pash took a moment to break her kayfabe, he couldn’t help but smile at her threat. All the while she talked to him, Gage continued to stroke his member whilst staring at the student’s white panties.

“Well, Pash, you won’t have to worry about that if you use your mouth, baby~”

Gage then proceeded to give her a sensual kiss on her ear whilst she had leaned in to tease and threaten him. The end was close, he just needed them to say when and send him to heaven.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 2:05 pm

No, no, no, no. Gage was getting it all wrong. Pash wanted him to find her so sexy that he just spurts out, totally unable to control himself in her presence, but Gage kept trying to bring it back to her controlling his release.

This would not do. She had to step it up.

She took a step back and once again leaned forward to give him a view down her blouse. She then pulled the pencil out of her loose bun to let her hair fall all about her, right down to her butt.

“Oh but we can’t do that. You see, jerking off onto school property is forbidden. We would never want to do something that would turn such a sweet student as yourself into a naughty rule breaker.”

“After all, you are a good boy right, Gagey-pie? You wouldn’t want to do something so naughty, would you?”

“Because if you did, I just might have to punish you.”

“And trust me, I have ways of making naughty boys rethink their naughty actions.”

Would sexy scolding work on Gage? She had no clue, but she was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 5:21 pm

The wrestler’s breath caught in his chest as he waited for a rebuttal for what felt like 7 eternities. When that rebuttal came, he felt his hands grip his member as a jolt shot up the length. As Ms. Pash let her hair fall down her back and leaned forward in her sexy blouse, he felt like he couldn’t breathe as a fire was stoked in his gut— that telltale feeling.

Naughty... oh god—!

“I— I’m gonna cum—!”

Without but maybe a second more of time to prepare, Gage felt his entire body stiffen as he exploded, his load shooting straight into the air a fair bit— about to the top of his head. He gave a ecstasy-addled moan and bit the back of his hand to quiet himself as his shudders died down.

After a moment, he moved his hand away from his mouth. The wrestler’s breath was labored as he panted from the exertion of his release. He wanted to speak to Ms. Pash or the student and thank them or say something but all he could do was try and catch his breath, his words stuck in his throat.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Gage might have wanted to thank the student, he never got the chance because the instant he erupted, the clone puffed into a cloud of pink smoke and transformed back into a teddy bear.

Pash let out an ecstatic “Yes!” of triumph before placing both her hands on her forehead and staggering a few steps away from Gage.

“Ohmigosh, you have no idea how much focus and brain power it takes to keep the clone up like that for so long. You know, if the clone is just caressing a boy or kissing him into submission, that is no big deal, but a whole personality completely different from what my real self was thinking? Oooofff.”

She then was able to take her eyes off the ceiling to look at Gage, sitting there breathing heavy and seemingly unable to think coherent thoughts. She took this chance to do what she loved before he had a chance to object. Most would call it a very minor thing. Even the more experienced deviants would only call it slightly kinky, but to Pash, this is what she could not get enough of.

She walked up to him and gently placed her right pink pump onto Gage’s left thigh, with a very very smug look on her face.

“*giggle* Sooooo Gage, how was it?”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:18 pm

The wrestler was taken aback as the clone puffed up in a pink smoke, having virtually forgotten about the fact that the student was a clone. Eventually the realization dawned on him and he couldn’t help but feel silly for falling so deep into the narrative he’d forgotten that he was conversing with a clone. Maybe Pash was cut out for acting after all...

Gage certainly had a newfound respect for Pash’s abilities when she detailed everything it took to keep up the act.

“Yeah, I’ll admit that was impressive. You did a good job.”

The wrestler decided he would go ahead and pull up his pants to save from continuing to display his shame. However, he didn’t get far— actually he didn’t even manage to grab the waist band of his sweats— before he felt Pash walk up and place her heel right on his thigh, startling him from his hazy daydream.

“W—Well... I liked it a lot. Kinda bittersweet just touching yourself and releasing unintentionally but I know you were a fan of it, yeah?”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Keeping her foot on him, she lifted the sides of her white blazer, apparently trying to curtsy in response to his compliment.

“Why thank you Gage. Always nice to see one’s work being appreciated, no?” she said with a wink. “Afterall, it’s the least I can do for a boy who has agreed to go into a coma for a few days so that I can stay alive.”

“Oh, yes, you, heheh, you want to pull your pants back up, that’s right. Silly me,” she said as she took her foot off him. “But please hurry. I want to resume, *giggle* this cute little display of domination after that hard fought victory.”

She nodded vigorously with a goofy smile on her face in response to his question.

“Oh you bet I was a fan of that,” replied Pash, her eyes full of excitement. “The idea of a boy losing all control and being only able to jerk himself off in response to being in my presence? You have no idea how sexy that makes me feel. Especially seeing how you boys like to always being in control over such things, which is what makes watching you lose that control in the face of my *giggle* womanly charms all the hotter.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 2:10 pm

With Pash taking her foot off of him, he didn’t waste any time in effortlessly sliding his pants back up to waist level. It was awkward to do that so quick after having such an explosive release— it didn’t feel quite right to be so hasty. Well, nevertheless, his pants were on and he was sat back upon the chair and surely to have Pash’s foot planted back on him again almost instantaneously.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this song and dance is more like a ritual for you.”

Victory... Yeah, this was definitely going in the L column.

The thought of having lost to Pash only made his insides do backflips, secretly loving and reveling in the idea of defeat to a lady like her. Even more so because of how ecstatic she was to reveal her own joy in defeating him in such a way.

“Well, I guess I’m glad it does so much for you. You certainly look riled up enough, Pash.”

He punctuated that last sentence by giving her an up and down look, his eyes tracing her teacher attire she was still wearing.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Pash thought about putting her foot back on him, but then decided against it.

“Eh, I suppose I’ve had my fill,” she said to the wrestler who had clearly made an effort to make her foot welcome back on him. “I just feel silly doing it now.”

“Oh yes,” she said in response to his question. “I mean, afterall, if I were bad at seducing boys, I would not be here to talk about it now would I? *giggle*”

And she was fully aware of the implication of being eyed up and down after a guy comments on her being riled up.

“Gage. No. I just fulfilled a fantasy of yours and you still want more from me? Give a girl a break would you?”

“And I know what you are about to say,” right before putting on a silly deep voice. “I want to return the favor, blah blah blah, would not feel right to not let the lady get her share, blah blah blah, it is the gentlemanly thing to do, blah blah blah.”

“I already made it clear in the beginning, no? I like doing things to boys. I don’t like boys doing things to me. So just now, you *giggle* erupting after losing control? That was more than enough for me.”

“But you said you wanted to chat after it was all said and done right? Well, it is all said and done, so fire away with your questions. I’m sure you must have quite a few.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Gage sighed in exasperation and stood up, dusting himself off. For being such a goofy character she sure didn’t know how to take a joke.

“Relax, Pash. I’m good. Ever heard of a refractory period? And I distinctly remember last time I made that offer of reciprocation and you weren’t having it, so why would I bother?”

With his arms crossed, the wrestler cocked an eyebrow at the midara.

“Besides, shouldn’t you get to know me first before you start judging me or I you? Tut, tut, Pash.”

Then without much hesitation, Gage gave a “come along” motion with his fingers as he walked past her, starting to collect his things in a duffle bag and er... cleaning up the place before he decided to leave.

“If we’re gonna talk, we’re not gonna do it here seeing as how my bedtime is gonna be a long one tonight. We’ll go back to my place. You want to pick up some food, first?”

Gage then stopped to pivot and face Pash,

“Also, please do ask questions about me, too. As interesting as you are, I’m sure you must have questions yourself. All that sound like a deal?”

Gage stood near the exit, ready to depart with the vixen when she said when.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 5:16 pm

“I...ummm… oh… Geez, I’m sorry Gage. You’re right, that was wrong of me. It’s just that I’m used to boys always wanting to get sexual with me. And honestly, this right here is not really common for me. Usually the boy is gently snoring at this point of things.”

“I, heheh, I don’t actually know what what this refractory period thing is that you are talking about. So I guess that is a good fist question.”

“And hey! That’s not right. How can you ask me for chat time and then expect me to have questions prepared? Truly we girls are expected to do all the work.”

She stared at Gage for a good ten seconds with a pout before bursting into a giggle.

“Haha, yeah, our sense of humors are totally not compatible with each other, now are they?”

She watched as Gage cleaned up. There was a voice inside of her going “yeah, that’s right, you are on your knees cleaning up jizz because of me. Yeah, that’s right, you clean that jizz up boy,” but she did her best to keep it to herself.

“Omigosh, yes, I love food! What is good around here? Ah, here is a question for you, what do usually eat? You know, maintaining that *giggle* muscle-y figure of yours.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next