Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Cracking his knuckles now, Karbon was ready for his revenge! "No more will I be your plaything!" With a sudden leap from his position, Karbon launches into the air and tries to hit her with a Superman Punch!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:09 pm

(75)Karbon, fired up, runs at his captor and leaps into an explosive superman punch! Skunkette however ducks out of the way desperately, and calls for help!

(50)"Girls, we have an escaped prisoner! I need help down here!" Her call doesn't fall on deaf ears, and within seconds, a cute faun girl prances into the arena!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:15 pm

"What!?" Karbon says in disbelief. "I should of known you wouldn't fight fair!" He turned around and ,along with the Skunkettes beauty in front of him, the fawn girl that appeared just made his jaw drop by just how innocent and cute she looked. Karbon never saw her before in this area. "Th-this isn't fa-fair." He said, clearing stammering his words from the sight of those two.

*Turn pass*

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:19 pm

"I'm gonna just... Catch my breath for a minute" Skunkette said to the newcomer, who nodded understandingly before turning back to Karbon, "what's not fair?" She asks, tilting her head quizzically "I'm sorry if me being here upset you... You weren't hoping for someone else were you?"

24 "I promise I'll try really hard not to disappoint you!" She says determinedly, her adorable demeanour throwing Karbon entirely off guard as she runs up and pulls him into a tight hug!

Karbon:15 bound!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm

"Disappoint me... Ah!" Karbon said as he saw her dash with incredible speed and hug him tightly, "H-hey! Let me go!" Struggling, Karbon tried to worm his way out of her arms.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:25 pm

(77)Critical fail
Karbon tries to push Faun off him, but as he does he sees a deep look of sadness on her face as he tries to reject her hug, something inside him suddenly pangs with guilt and he stops his resistance momentarily. "Is my hug not nice enough? I'm so sorry, please, accept this!" As she says this, Faun goes up on tiptoes and pecks him delicately on the lips

(68) Seeing a brief smile flitter across Karbons face, she pecks him again, then again and again before returning to the hug.

Karbon:13 bound
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Her kisses were so much more gentle than the Skunkettes and it seems like things just took a 180 in his aggression. How could he possibly try to push her away? Maybe this was her first time doing this? Or maybe this is just how she always acts around someone new... Maybe just one more before he tried to escape shouldn't hurt right?

*No resistance*

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:32 pm

-no resistance-

Faun smiled warmly at Karbon as she sees him react positively to her kisses. She leans up once more, this time pecking him on each cheek before moving slightly to whisper in his ear. "So umm, what kinda, I mean, what can I do here that you would like? I just don't want to not make you feel good.."

Compulsion:Karbon needs to either tell Faun a fetish of his, or make a specific request for her to do something to hum
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:35 pm

"W-well I um..." Karbon's voice was starting to shake, but his mind was yelling at him to tell her his fetish, "I really like a girl's... Ass. That is my fetish..." He said quietly to her, "Can you... can you stinkface me?" His mind was going a mile a minute now, he can just imagine that cute little tail getting close to his face.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 pm

"Her... Ass? Oh, okay, that could be fun?" Faun seems to perk up as Karbon trusts her with this information, "we can try that if you want, you'll have to sit or lie down first... If that's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Karbon's heart seems to just melt at her words and when she released him, he stumbled backwards with his back hitting that same corner as before. Legs wobbling, he slides his back slowly down and sits in the corner of the arena, facing the Fawn girl.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:41 pm

"yay!"Faun can barely contain her excitement as she backs over to Karbon and neatly drops her pants, "So um, like this right?" She asks as she backs her ass slowly towards his face, tail and pantys moving ever closer
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm

"Y-yes... Just like that..." He said, almost in a trance like state. All he could do was just watch as her cute, fluffy tail came closer and closer and her panties as well. Just as they were right in his face, his mind snapped back and the urge to escape welled up inside of him... But it was just too late. "W-wait!" He tried to call out.

(Go through with the stinkface attack, I'm just setting up so that Karbon isn't completely submitted yet.)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Faun simply pretend not to hear him, and backs up onto Karbons face, despite falling for her innocent act, he was clearly a dirty man, and so, why would she wait? He wanted it after all... Faun moans as she rubs her ass against his face, moving back into her sweet act "Like this mister?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:18 am

Karbon is both loving this and hating it at the same time. He knows that he doesn't want to be the Midara's playthings anymore, but her ass was just sooooooo nice! With that though, he still knows that he needs to escape and he tries to push her away.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:51 am

47 Karbon finds himself unable to muster up the strength to dislodge Faun, her ass still pressed firmly against him

31 Faun tries to reposition herself into Karbons crutch, but since he's already struggling finds herself unable to!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:04 pm

It seems as though they were both jockying for position at this point and with her like this... She was clearly winning. Was it her charm that was weakening him or was she just that strong!? Karbon tries again to push her away.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm

(66-crit!) Karbon shoves Faun once more, this time managing to find a weakness in her balance, the girl ends up falling flat on her face!
(Crit, Faun cannot act)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Surprised by how easily she fell over, he kind of felt a bit bad for her. "Well, that was easy." He said as Karbon tried to get back up to his feet.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Karbon climbs effortlessly to this feet as he remarks on how easy turning the tides of combat turned out to be

(29) Faun tried to pull herself together, but as she stood up ended up slipping and falling to the ground once more! The display was almost quite sad

Karbon:8
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:16 pm

"Uh... Are you sure you are cut out for this?" He said looking down at her. He then looked over at Skunkette and said, "this is the best you could offer me?" He took his attention off of the fawn though as he started to walk over towards Skunkette.

(If Fawn decided to attack, it will be a free hit against Karbon, if Skunkette decided to attack, she will have to roll.)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:03 am

"Why must you be so cruel to my friend..." Skunkette pouts as Karbon approaches "you can't deny she's pretty...plus, she's full of surprises!"

(Free hitK As she says this, Karbon finds himself glomped from behind. He falls to the floor as he finds himself pinned under Fauns petite frame, as Karbon struggles underneath her, she lets him roll onto his back so he's facing her "Oh silly, never take your eyes off your opponent. It's okay though, now you get to see why cuddles are my speciality!" As she finishes, she climbs up and nuzzles into Karbons neck sweetly, a wave of infatuation flows through the warrior. She's just, so cute...

Karbon:6-bound charmed
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:23 pm

"Well, that was a dumb mistake on my part." Karbon said to himself as the Fawn Girl cuddled on top of him. Struggling from left to right, Karbon tried to shake her off of him.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:05 pm

(3) Karbon tried his best to shake Faun, but her grip was surprisingly strong and she managed to fend him off

(91)However faun was too focused on staying on Karbon to take action, but Karbon did notice that Skunkette was approaching
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:11 pm

"How are you so hard to shake off!?" Karbon said as he still shook back and forth. As he was doing this though, he saw Skunkette approaching from behind him. He cocked his head to look at her and said, "What are you doing? I thought you were staying back?"

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next