Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 pm

(67)Karbon still finds himself unable to shake Fauns embrace!! "Becauseally really good at cuddles!" Faun said happily with a wink, meanwhile Skunkette continues her approach "I remember seeing nothing of the sort!" She protests, "now, lying like that might qualify you for a... special punishment"(26) Karbon can't help but find her offer incredibly, almost supernaturally enticing
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 pm

"Special... Punishment?" He said parroting what she had just said, "Wha... What do you mean by that?" He was too distracted by Skunkette that he stopped struggling.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

"Oh now why would I tell you that?" Skunkette asked, a devilish grin flitting into her face, wouldn't that just ruin the surprise?"
"We promise you'll like it" Faun chimed in, practically whispering into Karbons ear, her hot breath on his skin sent shivers down his spine
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Karbon's mind started to race as of what they had in store with him. He started to feel like struggling was useless... He looked into both of their pretty eyes and started to breathe heavy in both fear... and lust. All he could do was wait there for their surprise.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 10:04 am

"I think he's excited Faun, don't you?" Skunkette asks in a playful yet, alluringly predatory tone
"I mean, why wouldn't he be... But we can't give him his surprise with his eyes open now can we?" Faun replies, giggling coquettishly
"Hmm, I suppose not, well then it seems it's up to him"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 10:12 pm

"Oh no no no..." Karbon began to protest. "If I closed my eyes, I would be done for sure!" He said as he took his attention off of Skunkette and now to the fawn. "How... How could you guys expect me just to close my eyes!?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Faun simply gazed into Karbons eyes lovingly and gave a genuinely happy smile "but if you don't then it'll spoil the surprise!" She paused, seemingly thinking for a moment, "I'll tell you what, if it'll make you feel better, I'll promise you it won't hurt, in fact I promise that you'll love it!" As she finishes she leans forward and playfully kisses Karbon on the nose
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:29 am

Karbon was cornered now. If he didn't close his eyes, he would be stuck in this situation until they became desperate and do who knows what to him. On the other hand, if he did close his eyes, he would be extremely vanurable, but promised that it wouldn't hurt.

"Okay, but only for a couple of seconds!" He said. laying his head back down, he closed his eyes and waited...

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Karbon closed his eyes. As he did he heard both Skunkette and Faun praise him as a "Good boy"

Immediately he felt Faun change her grip on him, she seemed to shift to lower herself down to crotch height. In the meantime he felt something warm and cushiony press hard against his prone face which, once he felt the tail curl around his head, he realised must be skunkettes more than ample butt

If he were to resist, it would have to be now
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:30 pm

He knew that he was in too deep now. His body was now restricted from both head to toe and even if he did try to shake them off, it would be a 2 against 1 odd and that doesn't look good for him.

Karbon decides to accept his fate and let them perform their finisher.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 pm

As Karbon accepts his fate, Skunkette begins to grind her ass against his face, releasing an intoxicatingly sweet scent that seems to annihilate Karbons ability to think for himself. After a couple of delightful minutes of this, she pulls away and drops her pants, then her underwear straight after. The sight of her perfect bare ass coupled with the sweet sweet scent she was surrounding him in had Karbon practically salivating.
"Now before I make you feel so so good, I want you to give my sweet ass the adoration it deserves, pucker up hun~" Skunkette commands playfully as she brings her ass close enough for Karbon to comply, and comply he does. He kisses each cheek over and over as his mistress giggles approvingly. "Good boy, now you get a real treat!' she taunts her captivated thrall before grinding her now naked ass hard into his face. Karbon was in heaven, it took a couple of seconds to even register what Skunkette daid next
"Faun honey, he's been really good, I think it's time you give this cutie the final part of his reward and send him to Dreamland!"
Faun?  Karbon was initially confused, until he felt his pants being unzipped and remembered the adorable deer girl who he'd all but forgotten about while skunkette had him enraptured so effortlessly.

"Oh Darling, I'm good at a lot more than just cuddles" Karbon heard, before he felt her plant a kiss on his shaft. Karbon immediately moaned, if anything could outweigh the pleasure he was getting from Skunkettes ass, it was that. Another kiss came, then another. After a while of this combined assault, Karbon felt his member being taken into Fauna mouth. The warmth and feeling of her tongue as she proceeded to blow him was nearly unbearable. After only a minute or two the warrior reached climax. He let out a moan, muffled by Skunkettes ass, and quickly lost consciousness underneath her.

(Hope you like the Finisher, Pm me if you know who you want to face next?)

Last edited by anon64 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Nice job! Sent you a PM on the next Midara to face.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Have replied, sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)   Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Skunkette Sweetheart (Anon64)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4