Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doki Doki Literature Club

Go down 
+6
Kephry
Yuna
MistaJoestar
ShadithBro
Dataslycer
Mkmd13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Doki Doki Literature Club Empty
PostSubject: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Not sure if anyone on here has hear about this game, but this game is just crazy... Only took me 3 hours to complete so you can do it in one setting, but I can guarantee you that you won't be the same afterwards.

It's completely free on Steam right now so if you are looking for some time to kill, just pick this up and give it a go. I don't want to spoil ANYTHING about this game so I will only leave you with one thing: Don't judge this game by how it looks...

If you want to check out the website, it's right here: http://ddlc.moe/

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:19 pm

I took a look at the steam page for it, it has the look of those clickbaits games but has the psychological horror tage. That got me intrigued. Might take a look.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:

It's completely free on Steam right now so if you are looking for some time to kill, just pick this up and give it a go.

Doki Doki Literature Club! has always been free. also you don't need to download it from steam the it's on inch.io as well
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Let me know what you guys think of it. I want to hear your reactions lol.

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:04 am

Monika did nothing wrong.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:57 am

to be fair alot of games have the psychological horror tag for some reason-- or atleast had, idk if thats the case anymore

Click Below for example:

Otherwise I'd suggest using the [spoiler] tag for anything actually spoilery here, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:32 pm

DDLC deserves its psychological horror tag. It's not just trolls tagging random things, it can be kinda disturbing.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:46 pm

MistaJoestar wrote:

She did nothing wrong indeed lol.

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
MistaJoestar wrote:

She did nothing wrong indeed lol.

Why you gota do that to me? I got pretty wasted and started playing this game then I tried hitting on the girl with the big boobs and thn the other girl did that to herself wtf! WHY! WWHY! Oh god, I'm gonna puke

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Ah yes, the game that stole my idea! I had this beautiful idea for an erotic game that I dreamt I might, maybe, possibly someday get to making that I was really proud of, and along comes Doki Doki Literature CLub and I find out they've already used my main plot twist! Sad

Seriously though, it's a really well made game with a very cool concept. I love the artwork, and I love the way they played around with the boarders of Ren'Py's functionality. But most of all, I have to give it credit for being effective at creating an atmosphere... I'll admit that when -
Spoiler:
- I did feel just a tiny bit sick, even though at that point I was fully expecting that to happen...

Highly recommended game, but one should know that it can be a bit disturbing coming in...
Back to top Go down
Cuppiccino

PostSubject: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Hey just wondering but any body on here also think that Doki Doki Literature Club is kinda creepy? I mean, it's good and all but it sends chills up my spine.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 pm

No, its a perfectly normal visual novel with nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Cuppiccino

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Except for, y'know it has suicide, jumpscares, a sycopathic girl who may or may not have a third eye, gore, blood, violence, and satanic stuff. But yeah, other than that, it's just a normal romantic visual novel.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 6:00 pm

The visual novel Break the fourth Wall if you try to get the Real end xD

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Literature Club   Doki Doki Literature Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Doki Doki Literature Club
Page 1 of 1