Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Titania, the Fairy Queen

Go down 
+3
wolfzero001
forest Assasin
Caustic_Clown
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Titania, the Fairy Queen Empty
PostSubject: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 pm

(partly inspired by Within The Faewood)
Appearance: https://content.coedcherry.com/danielle-ftv/774716/01.jpg

Description: Titania, the Fairy Queen. Legends do no justice to her divinity, and many poets and artists were inspired by visions of her splendour. Residing deep in the forbidden woods of a far-off land, she is content to stay in her domain, tending to herself and her servants. Should any adventurers enter her territory, she will quickly rid herself of them if they even manage to find her. If they manage to put up a decent fight, her facade of disdain breaks and she will eagerly reveal her full power in order to determine which of the party would make for the best consort.

Stats:
30 Stamina/20 Willpower

Abilities (phase 1):

Enchanting Appearance (passive): The Fairy Queen possesses a beauty like no other. Merely standing in her presence brings out thoughts of love and lust in the adventurer. Every adventurer in combat takes 0.5 unavoidable Willpower damage every turn.
"All mortals who have gazed upon me have fallen in love. What hubris, to think you will be different!"

Fount of Magic (passive): The Fairy Queen's very being brims with magic. She recovers 1 Willpower at the end of her turn.
"Trying to outlast me? Simple child, I will endure far longer than your self-control."

Counter Charm (passive): Whenever an adventurer misses an attack, the Fairy Queen makes use of the opportunity, and she can make a free Willpower attack.  
"You try, but your resolve is weak, and you dare not mar such beauty. Now, taste unbridled pleasure!"

Seasoned Seductress (passive): The Fairy Queen has entertained herself with uncountable lovers over the centuries, and is entirely unimpressed by what she sees before her. Willpower attacks on the Queen by the adventurers only do 1/2 damage.
"Are you trying to tempt me or make me laugh? A nauseating specimen like you could never hope to entice me!"

Kiss Cascade (action): The Fairy Queen kisses as many fingertips as there are adventurers in battle, and then generously blows hearts at them all. Does 1 Willpower damage to any adventurer that fails to dodge.
"A gift for you, brave fools, for daring to take a stand against my might."

Mesmerizing Mist (action): The Fairy Queen kisses two fingertips, before gently blowing a cloud of perfumed mist onto the target. If not succesfully dodged, it does 2 Willpower damage, and the target is plagued by visions of sylphs dancing around him teasingly. If his next attack misses, it instead hits one of the fellow adventurers (random roll). If there are no other adventurers, he inflicts 1 Stamina damage on himself.
"You are a lost little soul, tangling with things you cannot grasp."

Bow Before Your Queen (action): Only works on adventurers that have succesfully attacked the Fairy Queen the previous turn. The Fairy Queen chastises her attacker, ordering him to apologize for such defiance. If the roll succeeds, the target will bow down begging for forgiveness. She approaches the target, and orders him to kiss her dainty feet. The target does, and the Queen lifts her dress up a bit, allowing the adventurer to get a peek at her stockings. During the next turn, the Queen can decide which action the adventurer takes. Does 3 Willpower damage.
"Insolent whelp, grovel for your betters, and maybe I can find it in my generous heart to forgive such transgression!"

Eyes Like Eternity (action): The Fairy Queen blows an air kiss to the target and he can't help but face her. This proves to be a big mistake, as the adventurer stares deeply into the Queen's eyes, drowning in their beauty. He gets a taste of the grandness of the Queen's life, her previous lovers, her trials and tribulations, and his own insignificance. If the roll succeeds, the adventurer is unable to take action during the next turn, and attacks against him are guaranteed to hit. Does 2 Willpower damage.
"Gaze into my eyes, and know the vastness of my being. Thousands have gone before you and submitted to my magnificence!"

Lost In The Forest Of Love (action): The Fairy Queen takes a dislike to an adventurer, and removes him from combat for 1 to 3 turns by blowing him away with her wings into a separate part of her domain. The landing does 1 Stamina damage, and the adventurer has to find his way back to the battle by rolling. Upon a success, he finds his way back. After every unsuccessful roll, he has to wait a turn and is assaulted by fairies and nymphs while wandering the woods, taking 1 Willpower damage. Even if he fails the third roll, he automatically stumbles back into the forest clearing where the battle takes place.
"I can't quite be bothered with such a worm right now, begone. Maybe my servants have some use for you!"

Perfect Pampering (action): The Fairy Queen summons fairies to brush her blonde locks and polish her porcelain face, making her appear even more perfect. She catches one adventurer staring and winks at him. The next succesful attack does +2 Willpower damage, and if she succeeds in attacking the adventurer she winked at during the next turn he takes double Willpower damage.
"Though you lot are hardly worth it, I refuse to belay my daily refreshment for such a miserable effort."

Vortex of Feelings (action): The Fairy Queen recovers Stamina equal to the Willpower damage she did over the past two turns. Costs 2 Willpower to use.
"Cowards, you may try to deny me, but your very beings are already in my hands. Nourish me with your affection!"

Bereavement Of Blessings (action): The Fairy Queen's honeyed voice compels all adventurers with positive buffs to offer them to her instead. Any adventurer who fails their roll transfer the positive buff to the Queen for its remaining duration via kiss. This process does 2 Willpower damage to the targets.
"I am the queen of love and magic, so these spoils rightfully belong to me! Gift them at once!"

Enchantment of Envy (action): The Fairy Queen approaches a target, and appears to pull them into a kiss, before laughing in the target's face and moving away, making him jealous of any adventurer who does receive her affection. If he fails his roll, for the next 3 turns if another adventurer is the only taking Willpower damage from an attack of the Queen, upon the next turn the sufferer will attack said adventurer with a basic Stamina attack.
"Come here....and know that I will never bestow these lovely lips upon someone as hideous as you!"

Away With The Fairies (finisher): If only one adventurer remains or everyone in the party suffers from a Debuff of some sort, the Queen decides the group is not worthy of her time. She uses her fingers to air-write a magical heart into existence, and kisses the floating enchantment, making it explodes in a wave of charm magic that instantly reduces the Willpower of all remaining adventurers to zero. She walks away unimpressed, letting the fairies and nymphs of the forest toy with the addled party.
"I expected nothing and you mortals still manage to disappoint me. Fall into pitiful lust, and leave my forest well enough alone."

Abilities (phase 2, after Stamina is reduced to 15 or lower):
During the second phase of the battle, the Fairy Queen deems the adventurers worthy to witness her true power, and uses it to determine who will get the privilege of being her next consort. She retains all former abilities, and gains new powers on top.
"You creatures are less dull then you were at first glance...perhaps I'll make one of you my prince! Which of you louts will last the longest before being hopelessly smitten?"

Fount of Life (passive): The Fairy Queen's is the locus of her flourishing domain. The bountiful life within it makes her recover 1 Stamina at the end of her turn.
"Everything around you breathes and blooms because of me. You can never hope to tame the wilds!"

Faerie Fire (action): The Fairy Queen conjures up an entrancing dancing flame that slowly circles around her, illuminating her striking countenance. The Faerie Fire can be independently targeted, but cannot take Willpower damage or come under the effect of Debuffs. It has 3 Stamina, and if an attack on the Fairy Queen fails while it is still active, it will scorch the adventurer, doing 0.5 Stamina damage for every point of Stamina it has remaining. No more than one Faerie Fire can be active at the time, and if the ability is used again the new Fire will replace the old one. This ability costs 2 Willpower to use.
"My feisty spirit cannot be contained. Be careful were you touch me, you might get burned!"

Beatific Bathing (action): The Fairy Queen snaps her fingers and whisks away the Prospective Consort (the adventurer with the most Willpower remaining at the start of that turn, with ties broken by whoever has more Stamina, or else using a dice roll) to a forest pool. If succesful, the Queen commands the adventurer to look away and removes her clothing before stepping into the pool up to her neck. She then orders the adventurer to follow suit, and he eagerly strip his equipment before wading in. The Queen approaches the adventurer and strokes his cock underwater. Before anything more exciting can happen, she snaps her fingers again, and they both return to the forest clearing, the Queen dressed again, the adventurer not. Losing his clothing amakes him miss a turn out of embarassment, and makes him more sensitive, as any Willpower attack will now do 0.5 more damage to him. The whole ordeal also does 3 Willpower damage. This ability costs 1 Willpower to use.
"My lover, we must get you properly washed if you are to bed me. Now, mind your manners and let the lady go in first....good, now join me...shall I wash although those earthly concerns out of your mind?...We must delay our pleasure now, as I still have your companions to clean up!"

Dazzling Display (action): The Queen struts about the clearing, striking poses that are accompanied by a flash of otherworldly light every time. The display entices the adventurers and disorients them, making it harder to dodge the next attack (no matter how many turns it takes for an adventurer to get attacked). Does 1 Willpower damage to every adventurer that fails their roll, who then have disadvantage on dodging the next attack (make two rolls, take the worst result).
"I can sense you lot ogling me like animals. Feast your eyes on this and be bedazzled by my beauty!"

Love In Bloom (action): The Fairy Queen plucks a flower from the ground and sniffs it, before looking an adventurer dead in the eye. If her action succeeds, she then begins to tear petals of it, while whispering "he loves me, he loves me not". The adventurer's attention is fixed on the process, and she continues to tear it inbetween her turns. At the end of 1d4 turns, the Queen will tear off the final petal, which will always end on "he loves me". She beckons the adventurer to confess, before giving him a deep kiss, doing 4 Willpower damage.
"I wonder if I've swayed your feelings...but there is an ancient method to find this out...you know what this is...I expected this outcome, it's clear on your face. Now come and tell me how deep your love goes!"

Addling Affection (action): The Fairy Queen wraps her arms around the adventurer from behind and whispers salacious secrets about her domain in his willing ears. The adventurer has a hard time thinking about anything more complicated than how wonderful the Queen is. Does 3 Willpower damage, and the target is unable to use more complicated actions than Attack and Defend for three turns. A roll at the start of each of his turns may dispel the condition.
"So many silly mortal worries in your head...let me fill your thoughts with dreams about my splendour!"

Duel For The Damsel (action): The Fairy Queen targets two adventurers and declares they must fight for the privilege of a kiss from her. If only one target fails their roll to resist, said adventurer forfeits his turn to attack the other, taking 1 Stamina damage upon a failure to hit and dealing 1 Stamina damage this fellow party member upon a success. However, since it wasn't a proper duel the Queen refuses to grant him a kiss. If both targets fail their roll to resist, they both waste their turn dueling (both adventurers roll until one succeeds and the other fails). The loser of the duel takes 1 Stamina damage, and the winner takes 2 Willpower damage as the Queen gives the champion a kiss on the lips.
"Let's see if you're worthy of the privilege of my lips. You two lowlives, show me which one of you is more man!....Pathetic, neither of you put in any effort./How easy you turn on each other. Well, I'll show you the reward is more than worth it, my winner."

Toxic Taste (action): The Fairy Queen's lips turn black and she smacks them, luring her target to her. If he fails his roll to resist, he takes 1 Willpower damage and gets the Passion Poison Debuff, taking 1 Stamina damage per turn indefinitely until he kisses the Queen again. An attempt to kiss her counts as a Willpower attack action, and she playfully avoids the adventurer. Furthermore, if the Willpower attack succeeds, the adventurer still takes 1 Willpower damage himself.
"Do you want these lips, even though they might spell your irreversible doom?....This curse can only be cured by a willing kiss from you, but don't think I will give you the next one so cheaply."

Fairy Grotto (action): The Fairy Queen snaps her fingers and whisks away the Prospective Consort (the adventurer with the most Willpower remaining at the start of that turn, with ties broken by whoever has more Stamina, or else using a dice roll) to a secluded grotto with only a thin ray of light shining through the blocked entrance. , with , has to break out of cave with Stamina attacks while enduring constant Willpower attacks.
""

Fairy Dust (action): Only targets Prospective Consort (character with most Willpower remaining, ties broken by Stamina), is taken into air for makeout session and endures 3 Willpower damage unless opting to drop down, taking 2 Stamina damage.
""

Wanton Whispers (action): Compulsion to use Willpower attacks instead of Stamina attacks for 3 turns unless rolling success.
""

Butterfly Kisses (action): Has 3 Stamina, does 1 unavoidable Willpower damage to random target until defeated.
""

Hypnotic Harp (action): The Fairy Queen conjures up a fairy harp and begins playing a soothing melody that fills the adventurer with longing, longing for a good rest to be precise. Adventurers who fail their roll to resist take 1 Willpower damage and fall into a deep slumber, gaining the Deep Sleep Debuff indefinitely, until they're woken up by a Stamina attack from a fellow adventurer or until woken up by the Daring Dream attack.
"You did well in driving me to use this much power, but you must have exhausted yourselves in order to get this far. Listen to my melody and rest your weary laurels."

Daring Dream (action): 4 Willpower damage to every sleeping target.
""

Amorous Apparition (action): Creates clone, 3 Stamina, can use all actions that phase 1 Fairy Queen can use at the cost of real Queen's Willpower.
""

Wild Waltz (action): Only targets Prospective Consort (character with most Willpower remaining, ties broken by Stamina), Bind+2 Willpower damage per turn but Queen is unable to undertake other actions, attacks on Queen interrupt the process but she has advantage on dodging.
""

Song of Serenity (action): 1 Willpower damage to party, attack cut in half for 2 turns for everyone who fails their roll.
""

Fairy Queen's Favour (finisher): Once 1 party member remains, automatic K.O., elaborate wedding followed by even more elaborate honeymoon.
""

Advice for DMs:
Titania, The Fairy Queen is a midara best handled in parties of 3 to 5. Players need to feel overwhelmed, but not to the point where they don't stand a chance. Player characters should generally have 10 Stamina/10 Willpower and it operates according to the Simple RP rules, so some scaling may need to be done. While it's easy to spam lethal combos of moves over and over, try to get the Queen to show off every ability, it's more fun for everyone that way. Try to keep the voice of the Queen in line with the flavour text for each phase.

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Interesting i want to figth her

Last edited by forest Assasin on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Same. XD
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:06 am

Can't wait for the phase 2 flavour text
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 am

same here
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:18 am

I wouldn't mind fighting her!

*realizes I still need to change my characters to the new RP system*
*unholy screaming*
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:17 am

This looks like quite the well-made boss-type Midara. It'd be fun to take her on.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 9:27 am

Just noticed the additions, really great profile so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titania, the Fairy Queen   Titania, the Fairy Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Titania, the Fairy Queen
Page 1 of 1