Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting drained by a Succubus

Go down 
+5
Warrior of Darkness
NanasBanananas
PsYkO
Dataslycer
Mkmd13
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Getting drained by a Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 pm

I have started to play Succubus Prison again since there is an English translation patch out for it now and it has gotten me thinking, what would you do if you came face to face with a Succubus like that?

Let's say that she gave you an option, she will let you go, no questions asked, but you will never meet a real Succubus again for the rest of your life. Or, she can give you the most unbelievable amount of pleasure you will ever feel in your life, but you will die afterwards due to her draining your life force. All your wildest fantasies will come to life if you gave in to her.

I mean, it shouldn't be a tough choice at all right? You would choose to live your life out right? But why is it such a tough choice for me? I don't want to die, but dammit man, I want to mate with a Succubus lol. Am I the only one that thinks this way or is there anyone else here that would contemplate on giving yourself over to a Succubus?

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 11:52 pm

Well it is their MO after all and a good amount of people can't help but feel temptation even after they know what they are up for. Looking at the lore of the desert sorceress, beauty is a very effective trap.

That being said, succubi doesn't quite hit the right spot for me, at least the one that seems to be no more than an upgraded femme fatale.
Back to top Go down
PsYkO

PsYkO

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 am

Of course it's a tough choice! Imagine your fantasies coming true. All that pleasure. It's a very tempting offer. Many people have died for less. The most sensual things you've ever wanted, the most enjoyable and pleasurable, all ready for you. All it costs is your life.

I mean, my greatest fetish is for Poison Ivy, and at the cost of killing me I would so want to taste her poisonous kiss. If a succubus would offer untold pleasure, it'd be something I'd be thinking of too, since it's something along similar lines. Pleasure at the cost of my life.

Common sense is sometimes overridden by lust. You're definitely not alone!
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:38 am

Realistically, I think I'd probably be able to say no, though the temptation is definitely there... That's part of what makes the idea of giving in to the offer exciting, though, at least in my opinion. You know it's a horrible, fatal mistake, and yet... you still want to make it...

Although, what if instead of killing you, she offered to make you her sexual slave for the rest of your life? That one sounds to me harder to turn down, since, well, even thinking rationally, from your own perspective, it's actually not such a bad offer... It's trading a normal, productive life for one that should be quite pleasurable...

I was thinking about it in more realistic scenarios, though; what would happen in I found myself in a situation where a woman was flirting with me only because she wanted something, like money or information? She could be looking to tie me up then rob me and leave, or maybe she's someone I have a legal dispute with and she's trying to get close to me while wearing a wire and trying to get me to say something that will help her and completely fuck me over...
Even if I know what she's up to, will I be able to resist her if she's persistent enough?

The problem isn't just that I like beautiful women and am too weak-willed to say no to them. It's much worse than that... The problem is that what I want more than anything is to lose to a beautiful woman... I want her to get the better of me... I actually want to fall to her schemes... Sometimes it feels like the thrill of being bested by someone like that might just be worth all the humiliation and consequences that would follow...

It's that idea of losing to her, and having her know that she won, that feeling of being conquered that really gets to me... That fact that I want that is what makes it so hard to trust myself when it comes to resisting someone's malicious seduction...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:38 am

Same here, in case of choose my life or pleasure I would feel really tempted for the pleasure but in the end I would choose my life, but on the case of beimg able to choose the sex slave option, I would feel even more tempted to give in at least with a chance of 80%.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:11 pm

The sex slave for life would be a more compelling offer I will admit as the downside is much less severe which the offer for the upside last a lot longer (of course for life does beg to question whose life span). However there is such thing as too much of a good thing, not to mention sex isn't the only fun thing out there.

(not sure if anyone notice but my mind is wired a bit weird)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 7:20 pm

I probably would've most of my life until about 2 years ago, but now I'd do my best to resist, but I still don't know for sure if I'd be able to.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:55 pm

The idea of dying in such a pleasurable way is another factor in this. "If I'm going to die, might as well die in a pleasurable way!" That kind of thought, you know? Even still, I'm with the majority of people that would very likely turn down her offer if death is the end result.
If she were to offer life as her sex slave, yes, it would be much harder to turn her down. However, I'd probably not go with her regardless. My family has problems and suddenly disappearing wouldn't help.

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 pm

What if she's not intending to take your life, but all of your powers and perhaps some of your manhood instead?
Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 12:11 am

If it were me I think I would resist. As tempting as it would be to receive succubus death by snu snu, I imagine that if I dedicated x numbers of hours to getting pleasure, I could get something similar. Giving up my life would be just too high of a cost. The only way I could see accepting this would be if I were already about to cross over and wanted to go out the most pleasurable way possible.

PostSubject: Re: Getting drained by a Succubus   Getting drained by a Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting drained by a Succubus
Page 1 of 1