Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swamp Succubus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Swamp Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Swamp Succubus   Swamp Succubus EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:26 pm

This is my first attempt.  Forgive me if some things could be better.  I love the concept of different elements of succubi and would like to make an ice succubus similar to this next.  Except that she chills her opponent more and more until they become frozen and unable to move.  I have a great imagination but I don't think I'm a good writer.  So almost everything could probably be reworded to be better.  But anyways, on with the character:

Intro:
A beautiful busty woman with dark wings, a tail, and horns wearing nothing but the swamp water around her.  She resides in a powerful swamp, filled with water under her spell.  She commands an army of minions.  This army consists of Shroom Girls and Swampmaids.  The Shroom Girls look like more beautiful women, wearing only a mushroom cap like a skirt, and have the purpose of wandering around the border of the swamp, increasing its territory.  The Swampmaids are mermaids of the swamp and are the guardians of the deep swamp.  While fighting against her, an enemy has 1 of 3 levels: not in the swamp, in the shallow part, or in the deep part.  She loves to condemns her opponents into getting poison tokens.

After each turn, each enemy has a chance to lose 1 willpower equal to 10% multiplied by the number of poison tokens he/she has in excess of 5.  The Swamp Succubus gains stamina equal to the willpower lost this way.  If anyone has more than 15 poison tokens, it also poisons their mind into becoming her slave, and it’s impossible to resist her anymore.

Enemies in the shallow swamp have reduced mobility, causing them to automatically miss upon rolling a 20 or lower, and automatically get hit if attacked by any roll of 20 or lower.  They also get a 50% chance to get an extra poison token each turn.  They can attempt to escape the shallow swamp with a 50% success rate each turn, and they don't have to use their turn to do it.

Enemies in the deep swamp have much reduced mobility, causing them to miss with a 40 or lower and get hit on a 40 or lower.  They also always get an extra poison token each turn.  They can attempt to escape back to the shallow swamp with a 35% success rate and they don't have to use up their turn to do it.

Attacks:

Irresistible appearance: She stands in a waterfall which veils only 3 tiny pinstripes of her body, just barely covering each of her nipples and her crotch.  She may also wink and/or blow kisses during this attack.  Deals 1 willpower damage, has a 50% chance to charm the target, and a 50% chance of tempting the target into walking 1 level deeper into the swamp.

Poison kiss: She dips her lips in the swampy water, getting them to look very big and juicy, and glow with a powerful dark aura.  She grabs her opponent tightly and locks lips.  Her target is surprised to find out she didn’t just have the swamp water on her lips, but an entire mouth full of it, which she blows down her target’s throat.  She then greedily sucks on her target’s lips and dances with her target’s tongue with her own.  Deals 2 willpower damage, gives her target 2 poison tokens, heals the Swamp Succubus for 1 stamina, and charms the target.  Can only be used every 2 turns.

Lubed titjob: She shakes her breasts all around near the surface of the swamp, coating them in both beauty and lubrication.  She then wraps her breasts around her target’s crotch and shakes and rubs them all over.  Deals 2 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token.  If the target is charmed, they become bound by this attack and it continues the next turn.

Lubed massage: She coats her entire body in the swamp water, then rubs her body all over that of the target, giving a relaxing massage.  Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token.  On a critical, her target really loved the massage and can’t stop wanting more, and becomes stunned for 2 turns.

Summon Shroom Girls: Her target suddenly sees a Shroom Girl walk out of the swamp.  Can only use this summon once every 2 turns.  The Shroom Girl has the following abilities, and can do one of them on the turn summoned.

She is telepathically told by her master which would charm her opponent the most for any of her abilities that have multiple options.

She can blast a torrent of swamp water out of her mouth or either of her 2 lower holes.  If it hits, deals 3 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token.  

She can either kiss, facesit, or faceride her target, then shoot out her swamp water from whichever of her 3 parts is closest to the enemy.  Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 2 poison tokens, and has a 50% chance to charm the target.

She can hug her opponent, releasing spores from her shroom cap that cause her opponent to fall asleep.  While the target is asleep, the Shroom Girl drags the target one level deeper into the swamp and the Swamp Succubus can act once before the target wakes up.  This ability can only be used every 3 turns.

She can give her opponent a lap dance, dealing 1 willpower damage and always charming the target if it hits.

Summon Swampmaids: Her Swampmaids are the maids of only the deep swamp and this ability can only be used on a target there.  A whole bunch of Swampmaids surround her target, binding him/her in place.  They all rub their breasts against the target, making him/her feel like he/she is swimming in breasts rather than water.  They cover every inch of the target’s body except for the mouth and crotch.

If she uses her Poison kiss on a target bound by the Swampmaids, she also plays with the target’s crotch, dealing 2 additional willpower damage.  If the target has reached 0 willpower or 11+ poison tokens, it becomes a finisher, lasting much longer as a deep French kiss where she also squeezes her crotch against that of the target, causing the target to climax.  During this, the target is so lost in the pleasure that he/she doesn’t realize the Swampmaids have further bound him/her in a cocoon.  This cocoon provides nourishment and allows the target to live while submerged in the swamp.

If the target is male, he are stuck in the swamp for the rest of his life, continuously having his energy drained to heal the Swamp Succubus, yet kept alive by the cocoon.

If the target is female, she remains in the cocoon for a long while.  During this time, the swamp slowly transforms her body until she becomes either another Shroom Girl or a Swampmaid, of the Swamp Succubus’ choosing.

Last edited by No one on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Swamp Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Succubus   Swamp Succubus EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:32 am

I want a go at this one. This is such a good creation, dude!

forest Assasin

Swamp Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Succubus   Swamp Succubus EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:59 am

The same here, i really want to fight against her

No one

No one

Swamp Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Succubus   Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Alright sure, I'm willing to fight against anyone. I haven't fought before so maybe you should try creating a topic when you're ready, and I'll try to do my best and follow along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swamp Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Succubus   Swamp Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Swamp Succubus
Page 1 of 1