Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:13 am

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move.

Midaras take the first turn!

=Both Combatants begin with 30 Willpower/Stamina=

//The Combatants

This is a hero character, and she looks just like how the title makes it sound. Complete with a magic wand and a beautiful dress covering her. She just turned 18 on whatever day her first fight is on, and definitely doesn't look older than 18. She is out to defeat evil and protect her kingdom full of people who worship her as it'd be nearly defenseless without her. And yet has a big fetish for having her energy drained, easily acquires new fetishes, likes breasts, and thinks being transformed into a Midara is extremely sexy. If she is transformed into a Midara, she'd love to play with the people of her kingdom.

Unique:
Her magic abilities require mana. She starts with 5 mana, and regains 1 per turn, and can't have more than 5.

Attacks:
Smack: Hit her opponent with her wand, dealing 1 damage.

Wand Throw: Throws her wand at her opponent, dealing 3 damage if it hits. But then she can't use any abilities that require mana until she picks it up again, and only gets a 50% chance of picking it up per attempt.

Fireball: Waves her wand and releases a small ball of fire, dealing 3 damage. Costs 1 mana.

Star Blast: Waves her wand, releasing a star towards her target. Deals 5 damage and costs 2 mana to use.

Lightning: Spins her wand rapidly before calling down lightning in the area. Gets 2 chances to hit each nearby character other than herself, and 1 chance to hurt herself. Each chance gets its own roll, and each success deals 3 damage and stuns for 1 turn if it was a roll of higher than 50 and it hit. Yes she can accidentally stun herself. Costs 3 mana to use.

Shine: Launches a sphere of light, dealing 8 damage, but costs 5 mana to use.

Other abilities:
Focus: regains 2 additional mana. This ability never fails except it still can't get her above 5 mana.

Guard: Takes half damage for a turn.

Heal: Your generic healing spell. Heals any one target, including herself if she wants, for 3. Costs 2 mana to use. This ability never fails unless she rolls a critical failure.

Restore: Heals most negative effects of any one target. If the target has multiple stacks of the same effect/multiple of the same token, this can only remove up to 3 of them. She can target herself. Does not recover any willpower or stamina. Costs 4 mana to use.

VS

Intro:
A beautiful busty woman with dark wings, a tail, and horns wearing nothing but the swamp water around her. She resides in a powerful swamp, filled with water under her spell. She commands an army of minions. This army consists of Shroom Girls and Swampmaids. The Shroom Girls look like more beautiful women, wearing only a mushroom cap like a skirt, and have the purpose of wandering around the border of the swamp, increasing its territory. The Swampmaids are mermaids of the swamp and are the guardians of the deep swamp. While fighting against her, an enemy has 1 of 3 levels: not in the swamp, in the shallow part, or in the deep part. She loves to condemns her opponents into getting poison tokens.

After each turn, each enemy has a chance to lose 1 willpower equal to 10% multiplied by the number of poison tokens he/she has in excess of 5. The Swamp Succubus gains stamina equal to the willpower lost this way. If anyone has more than 15 poison tokens, it also poisons their mind into becoming her slave, and it’s impossible to resist her anymore.

Enemies in the shallow swamp have reduced mobility, causing them to automatically miss upon rolling a 20 or lower, and automatically get hit if attacked by any roll of 20 or lower. They also get a 50% chance to get an extra poison token each turn. They can attempt to escape the shallow swamp with a 50% success rate each turn, and they don't have to use their turn to do it.

Enemies in the deep swamp have much reduced mobility, causing them to miss with a 40 or lower and get hit on a 40 or lower. They also always get an extra poison token each turn. They can attempt to escape back to the shallow swamp with a 35% success rate and they don't have to use up their turn to do it.

Attacks:

Irresistible appearance: She stands in a waterfall which veils only 3 tiny pinstripes of her body, just barely covering each of her nipples and her crotch. She may also wink and/or blow kisses during this attack. Deals 1 willpower damage, has a 50% chance to charm the target, and a 50% chance of tempting the target into walking 1 level deeper into the swamp.

Poison kiss: She dips her lips in the swampy water, getting them to look very big and juicy, and glow with a powerful dark aura. She grabs her opponent tightly and locks lips. Her target is surprised to find out she didn’t just have the swamp water on her lips, but an entire mouth full of it, which she blows down her target’s throat. She then greedily sucks on her target’s lips and dances with her target’s tongue with her own. Deals 2 willpower damage, gives her target 2 poison tokens, heals the Swamp Succubus for 1 stamina, and charms the target. Can only be used every 2 turns.

Lubed titjob: She shakes her breasts all around near the surface of the swamp, coating them in both beauty and lubrication. She then wraps her breasts around her target’s crotch and shakes and rubs them all over. Deals 2 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. If the target is charmed, they become bound by this attack and it continues the next turn.

Lubed massage: She coats her entire body in the swamp water, then rubs her body all over that of the target, giving a relaxing massage. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. On a critical, her target really loved the massage and can’t stop wanting more, and becomes stunned for 2 turns.

Summon Shroom Girls: Her target suddenly sees a Shroom Girl walk out of the swamp. Can only use this summon once every 2 turns. The Shroom Girl has the following abilities, and can do one of them on the turn summoned.

She is telepathically told by her master which would charm her opponent the most for any of her abilities that have multiple options.

She can blast a torrent of swamp water out of her mouth or either of her 2 lower holes. If it hits, deals 3 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token.

She can either kiss, facesit, or faceride her target, then shoot out her swamp water from whichever of her 3 parts is closest to the enemy. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 2 poison tokens, and has a 50% chance to charm the target.

She can hug her opponent, releasing spores from her shroom cap that cause her opponent to fall asleep. While the target is asleep, the Shroom Girl drags the target one level deeper into the swamp and the Swamp Succubus can act once before the target wakes up. This ability can only be used every 3 turns.

She can give her opponent a lap dance, dealing 1 willpower damage and always charming the target if it hits.

Summon Swampmaids: Her Swampmaids are the maids of only the deep swamp and this ability can only be used on a target there. A whole bunch of Swampmaids surround her target, binding him/her in place. They all rub their breasts against the target, making him/her feel like he/she is swimming in breasts rather than water. They cover every inch of the target’s body except for the mouth and crotch.

If she uses her Poison kiss on a target bound by the Swampmaids, she also plays with the target’s crotch, dealing 2 additional willpower damage. If the target has reached 0 willpower or 11+ poison tokens, it becomes a finisher, lasting much longer as a deep French kiss where she also squeezes her crotch against that of the target, causing the target to climax. During this, the target is so lost in the pleasure that he/she doesn’t realize the Swampmaids have further bound him/her in a cocoon. This cocoon provides nourishment and allows the target to live while submerged in the swamp.

If the target is male, he are stuck in the swamp for the rest of his life, continuously having his energy drained to heal the Swamp Succubus, yet kept alive by the cocoon.

If the target is female, she remains in the cocoon for a long while. During this time, the swamp slowly transforms her body until she becomes either another Shroom Girl or a Swampmaid, of the Swamp Succubus’ choosing.

==============

"I think I'm lost..." said the little princess, "Maybe I should had asked some directions instead of walking without direction..." she arrived into a swamp completely lost, meanwhile on the shadows a woman licked her lips, "My, my, such a cute little thing has entered my domain." Thought the woman, "Excuse me, you seem lost sweety, maybe I could help you?" she said with a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:31 am

"There's an evil creature around here that my kingdom sees as a threat. Defeating her is what I need help with."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 am

"Oh, you must mean the midara who lives deep on the swamp, I can show you her lair if you want sweety~" she said while getting closer to the princess.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:47 am

"My people have warned me that this place doesn't get many visitors. Virtually everyone here is one of her minions. I think it's best not to trust anyone around here. I have an entire kingdom to protect, I shouldn't get tricked that easily."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 3:23 am

"Aw, do you really think I'm her minion? C'mon, just look at me darling, do I look like one of her minions?" she says as she strikes a pose and goes with Irresistible Appeareance rolling a 90=success! dealing 1 of willpower damage also rolls for a chance of charming her 61=failure and a chance to pull her into the swamp 22=success "Come with me darling~"

The princess can't avoid to look at her and even though she resist her charm, she can't avoid to get closer to her walking into the swamp, "That's it darling, come to me~"

Cute Little Princess = 29 willpower (In swallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus = 30 stamina

(Btw what happens if the drag to the swamp roll gets a critical success it's just normal in that case isn't it?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 3:33 am

(Oh I thought any attack getting a critical allowed a follow-up but you're the DM, meaning you can just make rules about that however you want. If you makes sense to you for there to be no follow-up, we can go with that.)

"Hey! Acting like that means you're definitely one of her minions my people so warned me about."

Not thinking very carefully about her next move yet, she uses Smack, and attempts to escape the shallow swamp. (In case you didn't notice, I have reworked the swamp succubus from what you may be used to so that an attack and escape attempt is allowed in a turn now.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 3:43 am

The princess tries to smack the succubus and rolls a 22 = critical success! she manages to hit her and leave her disoriented for a moment, she also tries to escape from the swamp rolling a 1 = failure, she trips and isn't able to get out of the swamp.

The toxic water from the swamp starts to make effect on the princess she rolls a 79 = failure, she can't resist the poison and gets infected with one poison token.

CLP = 29 willpower (1 poison token) (in swallow swamp)
Swamp succubus = 29 stamina

(Mind if I write CLP instead of the full name? Also np with the rework)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 4:28 am

(You can write whatever lol. I think I can figure it out.)

"I will teach you, evildoer." Star Blast! And attempt to escape the shallow swamp again.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 4:54 am

The princess tries to take the chance and rolls 69= failure! she tries to shoot a star to the succubus but trips on a rock missing and falling to the ground, she also tries to escape the swamp rolling 40= success, even though she missed the attack she managed to, at least, get out of the swamp.

"Why are you running away darling? I know you want to be mine so why not just let me bring you pleasure?" The succubus dips her lips on the water making them more appealing and beautiful, "Come darling, taste my sweet lips~" rolling 100 = success! (Woah), the princess turned around after getting out of the swamp just to find herself with the lips of the succubus who wrapped her arms around the princess and started kissing and sucking her making moaning sounds dealing 2 of willpower damage and healing herself 1 point of stamina also gives the princess 2 poison tokens.

The princess tries to resist the effects of the poison draining her energy rolling 4= success, she manages to resist the effects of the poison.

"Just give in darling, you know you love this~"

CLP = 27 willpower (3 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus = 30 stamina
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 am

(Hey if you read carefully, you'll notice the poison tokens don't do anything at 5 or fewer now, but no big deal lol.)

CLP is currently at 4/5 mana (since she regains 1/turn) And she's charmed since the poison kiss always charms.

"Yes I did love that, but it's still up to me to defend all of my people!" Fireball
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 12:52 am

(Oh right sorry, still getting used to this thing of DM)

The princess tries to go for another spell, a fireball this time rolling 34=success! her magic wand shines and a fireball just appear from it hitting the swamp succubus burning her a little bit.

"That was rude my dear." The succubus takes a dive and covers herself in the swamp water to pull off the fire but also she comes out being more alluring and tempting from the coating, "You seem stressed dear, let me give you a massage to help you relax..." the succubus tries to grab the princess to give her a Lubed Massage rolling 42=success! She gracefully rubs every last inch of her body all over the princess entire body. She relaxes and enjoys feeling breasts and behind pressing up against him in all sorts of ways, "You love this, just give in and everything you will feel will be this pleasure~"

The princess is so relaxed from this feeling that she don't even notices the poison going into her body.

CLP = 25 willpower (4 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus = 27 stamina
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 1:17 am

(Currently at 4/5 mana)

"Feels so good, but I'm not giving up yet!" Lightning
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 1:34 am

The princess cast another spell rolling 97=failure! but the succubus is faster and manages to dogde the lightning bolt coming out of the princess's wand.

"My, my that was dangerous darling, why are you so agressive?" she thought for a moment and then called out a shroom girl, "Let me introduce you to one of my shroom girls."

The shroom girl starts walking towards the princess, slowly and seductively and goes for a hug rolling a 2=success! the shroom girl hugs CLP tightly and tries to make her sleep with her spores rolling a 9=failure! the princess manages to avoid the spores and stays awake.

"So how do you like my sweet, little shroom girl?"

CLP = 24 willpower (4 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus = 27 stamina

(I didn't knew if the spores are a sure hit or a roll so I made a roll)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 1:41 am

(Did everything wrong lol but w/e I'll just roll with it. You're the DM so you can just make stuff up but that's not how either of those attacks were intended but it's no big deal.)

"Oh I liked that, everyone needs more hugs." Focus.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:00 am

(Sorry, told you I didn't knew how to DM so I'm not surprise I'm screwing everything up sorry Sad )

The princess gathers her mana recovering 2 mana points, the succubus tried to take this chance, "You seem really focused there, let me give you a little kiss or your efforts sweety." She goes for a poison kiss and rolls a 22=critical success! the succubus kisses CLP relentlessly making a lot of moaning sounds, draining her energy and leaving CLP completely dazed from the kiss and gets another 2 poison tokens and a charm.

"I can see on your face that you really like it darling so why don't you follow me into the swamp? there we can have lots of fun" she winks and goes for iressistible appeareance rolling a 91=failure! but the princess manages to resist the temptation, "Aw, don't you want to have fun with me darling? Doesn't matter soon you'll be mine" she says with a devilish smile.

With 6 poison tokens the princess starts feeling it's effects and tries to endure them rolling 60=success! she managed to resist the effect of the poison.

CLP = 22 willpower (6 poison tokens) (Charmed)
Swamp Succubus = 28 willpower
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 pm

(It's okay, just read what the attacks do lol. You're DMing fine.)

"Ah, I loved that, but there are too many people counting on me to give up yet!"

Having gather all of her mana, CLP goes for a Shine.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 11:36 pm

(Roger that)

CLP channels all her magic into one big attack rolling 88= critica success! (ouch) the succubus is surprised by the attack and can't react in time and the spell hits her and sends her flying opening a chance for CLP to make a follow-up attack

Even though the succubus can't react the poison does 31=failure! CLP isn't able to resist the effects of the poison and 1 of her willpower is drained healing the succubus.

CLP = 21 willpower (6 poison tokens)(Charmed)
Swamp Succubus = 21 stamina

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 am

"Wow that was really cool!" Fireball.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 1:51 am

CLP continues relentlessly attacking rolls a 97=failure! she throws a fireball to the succubus but right on the last moment the succubus manages to avoid it diving into the water.

"Now, now my dear, why so much violence? Let me give you some love with my big breasts." CLP hears the succubus talking from under the water, when she emerges, the princess can't avoid to notice how tempting and alluring are the succubus breasts, the succubus gets closer rolling a 50=success! the succubus hold the princess tightly and starts rubbing her breasts all over the princess, "You love my breasts, I know you do, just give in darling, enjoy my embrace and become mine."

Since CLP is charmed she takes 3 willpower damage and remains bounded with her head on the succubus breasts, meanwhile the poison slowly enters the princess body as she gains 1 poison token.

She also tries to resist the effects of the poison rolling a 99=failure! but she can't and her energy is drained once more healing the succubus.

CLP = 19 willpower (7 poison tokens)(Bound)
Swamp Succubus = 22 stamina

"That's it, thaaat's it, just enjoy this moment." CLP can struggle, wait or give in.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 10:46 pm

"Ah, it feels better than anything I've ever felt before. And yet, my people need me to keep fighting. I can't let them all down." Struggle.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 6:07 am

CLP tires to escape and rolls a 45=failure! but she isn't able to resist the succubus soft embrace and her attempt to escape fails.

"See? your body knows what it wants, just give in and join me in the swamp, we'll have lots of fun darlin." She continues to rub her big breasts on the princess face dealing 2 willpower damage and giving her another poison token.

The princess rolls to resist the effects of the poison and gets a 31=failure! more of her energy is drained healing the succubus.

"Yes! Yes! such delicious and pure energy, give me more darling, give me all of it."

CLP = 16 willpower (8 poison tokens)(Bound)
Swamp Succubus = 23 stamina
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 12:18 am

"Ahh, feels soooo good, but I'm not giving in yet." Struggle.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 12:41 am

CLP struggles and rolls a 40=success! and she manages to finally escape the succubus embrace.

"Aw but darling why do you run? Don't you love my breasts? C'mon my dear, come back to me I'll give you the greatest of pleasures~" the succubus starts posing as she goes for Irresistible appearance trying to tempt the princess into going back to the swamp rolls a 6=success!

The princess can't resist the succubus temptation and walks into the swamp taking 1 of willpower damage and finding herself on swallow swamp she also feels the succubus charm and rolls a 9=failure! she can't resist the effects of the succubus's charm.

Since she's on shallow swamp the princess feels the poison trying to enter her body and rolls 60=success! she manages to resist the poison but she still have to resist the effects of the poison that is already on her body rolling a 12=success! she manages to resist it as well.

"That's it darling, thaaat's it, come back to me, join me in my wonderfull swamp darling."

CLP = 15 willpower (8 poison tokens)(Charmed)(In shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus = 23 stamina
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 12:50 am

"I'm not giving in to the pleasure yet. Although it feels so good I don't know if I can last much longer." Casts heal on herself.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 12:53 am

(Question, the heal is a sure hit right? so do I have to roll for it?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next