Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Well it hits unless it's a critical failure. All the special rules of my moves should be in their descriptions. And if you do it wrong, no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 12:23 am

(Alright, just want to be sure I don't screw up again lol)

The princess starts casting a heal to recover her energy rolling a 10= success! a warm light heals the princess recovering 3 points of her willpower.

"Oh but darling how kind of you, c'mon dear recover more of your energy so I have more energy to drain off you." The succubus licked her lips, "Come here dear, I want more of that pure energy of yours." The succubus dips her lips on the swamp water once more and goes for another poison kiss rolling a 92= success! as the princess just finishes healing herself she founds herself with the alluring and plump lips of the succubus who grabs her face and gives her a powerful poison kiss, dealing 2 of willpower damage, giving her 2 poison tokens and charming her.

"*moaning sounds* You love this don't you? Just give in, tell me how much you crave for me, how much you desire my kisses."

With her head still spinning from the kiss, the princess feels the poison of the shallow swamp trying to enter her body and rolls a 50= success! she manages to avoid the water's poison but she still have to resist the poison inside her body rolling a 13= failure! she can't resist the poison on her body and her energy is drained even more.

CLP = 12 willpower (10 poison tokens)(Charmed)(In shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus = 24 stamina

"Yes darling, can you feel it? Soon you will be all mine, and we will have a lot of fun her on the swamp."
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 6:44 pm

"Yes I feel it, and it feels good. Please give me more." Wait
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 7:20 pm

"Of course I'll give you more dear, come, follow me into the depts of the swamp."

The succubus tries to tempt the princess with her Irresistible Appeareance and rolls a 13= failure!

The princess manages to resist the succubus temptation, "Aw darling, do not resist, come to me..."

The princess also rolls to resist the effects of the poison rolling a 12= success! Her energy isn't drained and a 80=success! She also avoids getting another poison token

"Didn't you ask for more? Why dom't you come then, I'll offer you the greatest of pleasures~"

CLP = 12 willpower (Charmed) (10 poison tokens) (shallow swamp)

(Welp talking about bad rolls lol)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:53 pm

(Lol actually if you read about the accuracy/evade modifier of being in the swamp, you should've hit lol. But no big deal. I guess being realistic about it the accuracy/evade modifier shouldn't really work on that attack, but I never really thought about that before.)

"Oh you're so beautiful, please don't fail like that. I'm at the point where I want to just get taken over by you." She casts heal on the succubus.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 5:11 am

(That's why I didn't consider it, felt weird for that attack tbh)

"Mmm, thank you darling, here let me give you something in return." the succubus covers her entire body on the swamp water and starts walking towards the princess, "A massage that will make you forget about any worries you may have..."

The succubus goes for a lubed massage and rolls a 80=success! The princess doesn't resist the succubus inviting massage and just stays still enjoying as the succubus rubs her gorgeous body agaisnt her dealing 1 point of willpower damage and giving her the 11th poison token.

The poison makes it's effect on the princess as she can no longer resist the succubus, "That's it, see how wonderful it feels? Now follow me into the swamp and you will know true pleasure my dear"

The poison also starts to drain her energy roll=12 success! But she manages to avoid it, rolls 56= success! As well as she resist getting another poison token

CLP = 10 willpower (11 poison tokens) (shallow swamp)

(So now with 11 tokens it's the finisher I guess for what I have read right?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 1:24 pm

(11 in the outdated version, sorry I changed it to 15 now lol. Maybe I shouldn't have changed it as it seems it has confused you many times.)

"Ah, I love it, beautiful. Please keep it up.<3" Wait
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 12:36 am

"So be it, come here and pucker up darling." The succubus walks towards the princess rolling a 30=success! she hugs the princess tighly and starts kissing her, making a lot of moaning noises dealing 2 willpower damage, healing herself and poisoning the princess even more.

"Ah yes darling, your energy feels so good, give me more, more."

The princess feels her mind breaking down as the poison keeps getting on her body, she tries to resist the effect of the poison rolling a 1=failure! her energy keeps being drained by the poison and she also has to resist the poisoned water rolling a 82=success! she doesn't get another poison token from the water.

CLP = 7 willpower (13 poison tokens)(Charmed)(shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus = 26 stamina

"Give in darling, surrender to me and join me forever." The succubus offers her hand to CLP. *The princess options are keep fighting, wait or give in (counts as succumb and triggers the finisher)*
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:04 pm

"No, I'm not giving in yet. Toy with me more first. I love the way you toy with me.<3" Wait
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 1:50 am

(How does the shroom girl actually works, she is summoned and then I pick one of her attacks? I don't want to fuck up again with that attack)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 11:55 pm

(Yes, you summon her and she can use an attack the same turn. Doesn't it say that in the description? Also nothing you've fucked up has been that big of a deal. Please don't worry about any of them. I've still very much enjoyed this.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 2:03 am

"Oh? Very well then, I'll let one of my minions, like you called them, have some fun too." A shroom girl appeared and started walking towards the princess opening her arms beconing and offering the princess a kiss rolling a 64=sucess! the princess gladly accepts the shroom girl's kiss.

The succubus approaches the girls giggling, "And with this, you are all mine..." the shroom girls shoots the swamp water directly into the princess's mouth, poisoning her and making her unable to resist anymore, once it's done the shroom girl releases the princess who falls to her knees.

The poisonous waters of the swamp takes it's toll from the princess who rolls a 1=failure! the waters poisons her even more, she also feels her energy being drained rolls a 98=success! her energy is not drained.

CLP = 5 willpower (15 poison tokens)(shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus = 26 stamina

"Now darling follow me, you can't resist me anymore~" the succubus offers her hand once more, "If you love the feeling of being mine, follow me into the depths of the swamp, there I have something special prepared for you."
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:06 am

"Ah of course, I'll follow you anywhere you want, mistress." She follows the succubus.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:31 am

The succubus leads the princess to the depths of the swamp, "Now darling is when we are going to have more fun." The princess is completely under the succubus spell, "Welcome to my Paradise."

Suddenly the swampmaids surround her and pleasure starts building as they rub the entire body of the princess with their breasts, making her feel like she's on a sea of breasts, soon she sees the succubus approaching, "You are now mine, and you will be with me forever." She kisses the princess and starts grinding her crotch against hers, she continues going faster and faster until the princess reaches the orgasm, after she climax the princess feels her energy heavily drained and giving in to the pleasure that the succubus offers.

"Now my friends" she talks to the swampmaidens, "Let's welcome this cutie into our swamp." The maidens trap the princess into a caccoon, while she's trapped the princess feels her body being transformed inside the caccoon, some hours later once she's out the caccoon she is now one of the swampmaidens, the succubus giggles as she looks at her new maid, "Now you are one of us, and will live here on the swamp forever, just wait, you'll see how much fun we will have..."

The succubus smiles as she waits for her next pray together with her new maid.

(Sorry I took so long didn't had much time these days)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:05 am

It's all fine. I really enjoyed. Think you could play as another one of the Midara that was on my list earlier? Please?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:17 am

Sure, I can start tomorrow if you want I just got a new pc and I'm still setting it up so I can't do it right now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 11:52 pm

Okay well sweet. Feel free to make it whenever you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:41 am

I sent a pm to LipsInfinity asking for permission to use the cherry succubus, as soon as he answers, if he gives me permission I'll create the starter, again sorry for the delay, this weekend has been full of shit work.

Edit: I got permission, when you are ready tell me which character are you going to use and I'll make the starter.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 12:30 am

Sure, i'll use my angelic hero to fight her. https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2269-angelic-hero
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:06 am

Alright starter ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus   Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cute Little Princess VS Swamp Succubus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2