Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs Swamp succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs Swamp succubus Empty
PostSubject: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Name: Prowd

description: a assasin who have a black armor with a bandana in his head,his have a long red sword he call with the name of "harmles sword of darkest nightmare" he have blue short hair, green eyes like leaf,and his skin are litle bit white

abilitys:
Passive: master mind (if in 3 turn his actions was sucessfull he gain a booster and he can make a Strategic attack ) (he can counter an attack easily , he gain "master mind status" , "strategic mind" status will end within 3 turn if it is not reapplied) only activated when he are not charmed and his opponent has lost sight of him

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed)

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force)

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent)

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3

Swamp succubus
Attacks:

Irresistible appearance: She stands in a waterfall which veils only 3 tiny pinstripes of her body, just barely covering each of her nipples and her crotch. She may also wink and/or blow kisses during this attack. Deals 1 willpower damage, has a 50% chance to charm the target, and a 50% chance of tempting the target into walking 1 level deeper into the swamp.

Poison kiss: She dips her lips in the swampy water, getting them to look very big and juicy, and glow with a powerful dark aura. She grabs her opponent tightly and locks lips. Her target is surprised to find out she didn’t just have the swamp water on her lips, but an entire mouth full of it, which she blows down her target’s throat. She then greedily sucks on her target’s lips and dances with her target’s tongue with her own. Deals 2 willpower damage, gives her target 2 poison tokens, heals the Swamp Succubus for 1 stamina, and charms the target. Can only be used every 2 turns.

Lubed titjob: She shakes her breasts all around near the surface of the swamp, coating them in both beauty and lubrication. She then wraps her breasts around her target’s crotch and shakes and rubs them all over. Deals 2 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. If the target is charmed, they become bound by this attack and it continues the next turn.

Lubed massage: She coats her entire body in the swamp water, then rubs her body all over that of the target, giving a relaxing massage. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. On a critical, her target really loved the massage and can’t stop wanting more, and becomes stunned for 2 turns.

Summon Shroom Girls: Her target suddenly sees a Shroom Girl walk out of the swamp. Can only use this summon once every 2 turns. The Shroom Girl has the following abilities, and can do one of them on the turn summoned.

She is telepathically told by her master which would charm her opponent the most for any of her abilities that have multiple options.

She can blast a torrent of swamp water out of her mouth or either of her 2 lower holes. If it hits, deals 3 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token.

She can either kiss, facesit, or faceride her target, then shoot out her swamp water from whichever of her 3 parts is closest to the enemy. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 2 poison tokens, and has a 50% chance to charm the target.

She can hug her opponent, releasing spores from her shroom cap that cause her opponent to fall asleep. While the target is asleep, the Shroom Girl drags the target one level deeper into the swamp and the Swamp Succubus can act once before the target wakes up. This ability can only be used every 3 turns.

She can give her opponent a lap dance, dealing 1 willpower damage and always charming the target if it hits.

Summon Swampmaids: Her Swampmaids are the maids of only the deep swamp and this ability can only be used on a target there. A whole bunch of Swampmaids surround her target, binding him/her in place. They all rub their breasts against the target, making him/her feel like he/she is swimming in breasts rather than water. They cover every inch of the target’s body except for the mouth and crotch.

If she uses her Poison kiss on a target bound by the Swampmaids, she also plays with the target’s crotch, dealing 2 additional willpower damage. If the target has reached 0 willpower or 11+ poison tokens, it becomes a finisher, lasting much longer as a deep French kiss where she also squeezes her crotch against that of the target, causing the target to climax. During this, the target is so lost in the pleasure that he/she doesn’t realize the Swampmaids have further bound him/her in a cocoon. This cocoon provides nourishment and allows the target to live while submerged in the swamp.

Prowd searching for another batle and keep his mind trained against the midaras,wak through a swamp that he hear about,one ir his informants tell him about a succubus living inthat swamp
"Well,well,well, come here succubus i want ti meet you" said prowd sarcastically while continue walking," come here i want to give you a gift"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 pm

The rest of the rules (I assume lol):

=Simple Wrestling RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

And I also think the rules say the Midara goes first, so it's her turn.

Also I've never played before, so if I do anything wrong, or these aren't the rules you want to play by, please say something.  I'm willing to change what I've done.

I'm not sure how much HP these characters have.  Let's say 30 each.
Prowd Willpower - 30
Swamp Succubus Stamina - 30
======End of rules stuff

Prowd can just barely hear a voice whisper back to him.  It sounds like, "Come here darling, I'm going to be the one giving you a gift."  He turns his head towards where the sound is coming from, and sees a waterfall of swamp water nearby him.  Upon looking closer, he notices a beautiful silhouette withing the waterfall, and it sparks his curiosity.  He takes one step closer and suddenly what looks like a beautiful woman appears.  Her body completely visible except for pinstripes covering her nipples and vagina.  The figure blows a kiss at Prowd, and he tries to resist and she rolls a...

Chance to hit: 60=Even number=Success - Prowd takes 1 willpower damage.
Chance to charm:78=Success - Prowd has been charmed (next attack against him deals +1 willpower damage)
Chance to get tempted into walking into the swamp: 98=Success - Prowd has been tempted into walking into the shallow swamp!
[wow that was some good luck she got there]

Prowd was unable to resist the temptation as he approaches the succubus in the swamp.  The Swamp Succubus giggles and says, "Yes my dear, please come closer.  I'll show you a hidden paradise, better than one you even knew existed."

Prowd Willpower - 29 (charmed) (in shallow swamp)

Your turn, honey!<3
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 4:59 am

As he saw the succubus he don't resist and follow her words for a short time looking at her breasts "so sexy and beautifull" he walk toward her but then snap of the temptaion from the succubus "concéntrate" he rush toward her but this time trying to hit her with a regular Slash "oh,i see,the Paradise is your defeat".."but i have curiosity of that gift you mean" he said while looking at her before make his attack ,he don't resist and his eyes continously stop on her breasts and he start thinking "i want touch them,look soft"

Normal attack

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Oh so I roll for both of us? I guess that's how a lot of the topics look.

Prowd rolls a 3! He was too busy looking at her soft alluring breasts to think about how to hit her, and misses lazily.

"Ah, is that the best you can do, honey? I see you're too focused on my big round boobs to aim your weapon." She flops her breasts around in the water, getting them soaked in her poisonous water, yet making them look even more seductive. "All men fall for this technique once they're charmed, darling. They enjoy it so much they can't resist me giving them more." She approaches Prowd with an evil smile on her face, as she attempts to get her breasts down on Prowd's crotch for a Lubed titjob, where she rolls a...

93 (Miss I think, unless it's a critical)
Prowd finally realizes the danger in the demon nearby him, and managed to act with quick reflexes and escape at the last second.

But, as Prowd also spent a turn in the shallow swamp, he must make a roll to avoid getting a poison token from the deadly water. He rolls a...

4 = Success! He was able to resist the dangers of the swamp water this turn.

Prowd Willpower - 29 (charmed) (in shallow swamp)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:54 pm

"well,that was mear,then is my turn again dangerous beauty" he said and try again this time with keeping his sword and run creating and casting his favorite skill,"Take this,is my favorite and more dangerous skill" when he finaly approach the succubus he uses his power claws to scracht her.

Power claws

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Prowd rolls a 3 = Miss

"Honey, are you even trying? I like my food to struggle more before I finish eating it. Or maybe you just enjoy being in my swamp so much you're already giving in to temptation and not even attempting to escape?"

"Would you prefer a massage? Just relax, honey." She says as she gets her hands all lubed like a beautiful temptress preparing to give a professional nuru massage. "I know you're going to enjoy this, so please just let me work my magic on you." She dips her entire body in the swamp, making it look irresistible. She approaches Prowd and attempts to pleasure him with a Lubed Massage, and rolls a...

2 = Success!

She gracefully rubs every last inch of her body all over Prowd's entire body. He relaxes and enjoys feeling breasts and behind pressing up against him in all sorts of ways. She smiles and says, "See sugar, I knew you'd be enjoying this." Prowd is so distracted by the massage that he doesn't even notice the poison coming off of her body and getting all over his. Prowd takes 2 willpower damage, gets 1 poison token, and is no longer charmed.

Seeing that Prowd still hasn't even attempted to escape the swamp, he is forced to make another roll to attempt to resist its poisonous powers. He rolls a...

47 = Failure

Prowd also absorbed more poison into his body from the swamp while he was being massaged.

Prowd Willpower - 27 (2 poison tokens) (in shallow swamp)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 8:25 pm

He try to resist and push the succubus off him but feeling the relaxing massage make him think dificulty and he can't resist the desire of just stay un his place "so soft" he said while try to put the temptation out.of his mind and try to make another attack,then try to scape.

Normal attack

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 pm

Prowd rolls a 67 = Miss

"Oh honey, it's enchanting to see you keep struggling. Maybe someday you'll even be good enough to hit the water nearby me." She giggles as she dodges another attack.

There is no attack to try to escape here as the massage doesn't bind, so I'll count your try to "scape" as you're making an attempt to get out of the shallow swamp. Prowd attempts to get back to safer land and rolls a 74=Success, getting him out of the shallow swamp.

"You're so adorable, and yet so weak. I think even my minions could cause you to succumb to temptation. Say hello to my slave, a weak little Shroom Girl will be the next to humiliate you in the way you secretly most desire."

Without so much as snapping a finger, suddenly a seductive Shroom Girl walks out of the swamp an winks. She walks towards Prowd, with a "I'm going to humiliate you" look on her face. She gets very close to Prowd and suddenly starts trying to get on his face. She uses her faceriding attack and rolls a...

60 = Success! (Why does it roll a 60 so often?)
Chance to charm: 47 = Failure
The Shroom Girl plops her pussy on Prowd's face, and releases a torrent of swamp water out of her vagina, greatly humiliating him. Prowd suffers from the humiliation and poisonous slime all over him, taking 1 willpower damage and getting 2 more poison tokens. He was, however, able to resist being charmed by this attack.

Prowd also gets a chance to have his energy drained by the poison flowing through his body this turn, and rolls a 1=Failure! The poison sucks the life force out of him, and uses the energy to heal the Swamp Succubus. She laughs as she says, "Already under my spell? This is just the beginning, you're going to feel so much more soon.<3"

Prowd Willpower - 25 (4 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus Stamina - 31

"Your move, darling<3"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 9:10 pm

"just,resist and concéntrate prowd,don't think about her body" he try to make a plan making a.shadow puppet near the succubus and attack her with a Cross Slash "hya!!" ,"I hope this figth finish quickly,i want to...touch you and feel your body" that words suddenly.come out of his mouth, he try to recover his thoughs shaking his head,"nope, i want.to defeat you"

Shadow puppet

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Shadow puppet rolls a 38=Success! (Idk if that move is even supposed to be able to fail, but w/e, it succeeded).

Prowd now has a Shadow which will make the next attack for him.

The Swamp Succubus decides she's really craving the sweet taste of her opponent. "You look so delicious. I'm just dying to see how hot you taste. She sprinkles the swamp water all over her lips, as if putting on makeup. They almost seem to glow with a dark aura as she puckers up towards Prowd with a Poison Kiss and rolls a...

71=Failure! Prowd managed to resist kissing her and moved his head out of the way just in time.

But, Prowd still has 4 poison tokens worth of her energy draining poison inside of him, and rolls a (I suppose he needs 41 or higher to avoid this)

100! He doesn't seem phased at all.

Prowd Willpower - 25 (4 poison tokens) (has a Shadow)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 9:34 pm

"not today my sexy oponent" he say and try to make a suspresive attack with his shadow for buy time and recover his thoughs completly "i need a better plan if i want to defeat her" he look for something to take as a help.

shadow puppet attack

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 10:04 pm

First, apparently the 93 the Swamp Succubus rolled earlier was really a critical failure, and I don't want to rollback time so just pretend she ended up accidentally hurting herself for 2 stamina.

Shadow puppet rolls a 7 = Missed!  The attack didn't even seem that close as the Swamp Succubus appeared to just waltz out of the way.

"If I can't kiss you, I know someone who can."  After feeling a little frustration after her last kiss missed, she summons a Shroom Girl to try to land a kiss for her.  "Every man needs a sweet, charming kiss from a beautiful woman.  So please just accept this pleasure."  The Shroom Girl puckers up for a very big kiss and rolls a...

38=Success!  She poisonously kisses Prowd, but he feels only pleasure and his energy being drained, but no pain, as he indulges in her hot kiss.  She drains 1 of his willpower and fills him with 2 more poison tokens.
Chance to charm: 80=Success!  Prowd enjoyed feeling her lips and tongue so much he becomes charmed by her!

At the end of the turn, Prowd attempts to resist the poison draining his energy and rolls a 57=Success!  It doesn't drain any more of his willpower this turn.

Prowd Willpower - 24 (6 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus Stamina - 29 (she should've had 2 less ever since she rolled the 93).
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 10:12 pm

He felt her lips meet his and can't resist the desire of Kisses the shroom girl back huging her softly.and relaxing,but he snap of it try another time.this with the puppet binding her with his arms and he rush toward her and try to attack her with his shadow shield "that felt good,thanks,take this as a pay.for.the Kiss" he said while charging at her ignoring the sexy and cute shroomgirl.

Shadow.shield

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Oops I forgot to mention Prowd got charmed in the status at the end of my last post.

Prowd Willpower - 24 (6 poison tokens) (charmed)
Swamp Succubus Stamina - 29

Prowd puts up a shadow shield. I guess he doesn't have to roll or anything as it's not really an attack? Sorry I'm new lol. Anyway, he has a shield up I suppose.

Before realizing Prowd has put up a shield, the Swamp Succubus was distracted by seeing how good it looked like the kiss must've tasted that her Shroom Girl got. So she decides she more than ever wants to kiss Prowd. She waters up her lips and goes in for a big smooch with her powerful lips and rolls a...

42=Success...but it was blocked by the shield. But her lips are not powerless against the shield, as she still is able to powerfully suck on it in an attempt to pull it away from Prowd. Prowd doesn't take any damage, or get any tokens, and she's unable to heal her stamina by kissing only the shield. But Prowd is presumably still charmed as he wasn't really hit with an attack, only his shield was.

But at the end of the turn, Prowd still has to deal with poison potentially draining him, and rolls an 80=Success!

So basically, right back to about where we were before.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:56 am

Prowd charmed look at the shroomgirl and walk toward her wanting Hug her ir kiss her,"so sexy" he just can't resist the charm and continue walked toward the shroomgirl

Free.action

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 am

"Oh darling, you've made the right choice. My beautiful Shroom Girl here would just looooove to give you a really tight hug. She really enjoyed kissing you and now she would like to she you a different paradise."

The Shroom Girl looks deeply excited. Her cap floats up somewhat, revealing her legs and vagina as she walks closer to Prowd. "Please don't be nervous darling. You're about to feel better than you've ever felt before. Just relax and enjoy yourself while I take care of you." The Shroom Girl attempts to hug Prowd and rolls a...

87=Critical failure. Even though Prowd wanted the hug since the temptation was so strong, the Shroom Girl slipped and fell over on her own. He put too much of her effort into talking rather than paying attention to where she was going. She ended up bumping her overly excited cap into the ground, releasing the spores from it and putting herself to sleep with them. But the Swamp Succubus has other Shroom Girls, so this one being asleep doesn't really hinder her.

At the end of the turn, Prowd rolls a 70 to avoid taking poison damage.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:27 am

He try to reaction and put the charm out of his mind and concéntrate again but he see the shroomgirl sleep and can't resist staying in his place for waiting other shroomgirl "so.cute and sexy"

Wait

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:53 am

"Ah, what a big pervert you are, staring at a beautiful woman in her sleep. If you have pervy desires, I can help you with them. Just imagine how good it'll feel and...

Suddenly Prowd stops staring at the Shroom Girl and notices the Swamp Succubus is right up beside him. When he looks at her, he notices her breasts are all beautifully lubed up again. She giggles and says, "My next meal, you've already felt the effects of my appearance, my kiss, and my massage. This is the move you've yet to feel yet. I know you want it, so just let me satisfy your desires." She again brings her breasts, glowing with an overwhelming sexiness, in towards Prowd's penis, and goes for her Lubed titjob, rolling an...

80! = Success! She rubs her breasts all around, up and down, and back and forth, pumping Prowd's penis and heavily pleasuring it with her extremely soft and soaked breasts. The breasts rob Prowd of 3 willpower and the poisonous water on them sinks into Prowd's skin all around his crotch area, forcing him to get his 7th poison token.

But that's not all. Since Prowd is charmed, it's impossible to resist being bound by this attack. She continues to play with his penis with her huge rack, stimulating him for 2 more willpower damage. He attempts to escape and rolls a...

32=Not high enough to escape. She wraps her tits around his penis and shakes them everywhere, stimulating him even more. He takes 2 more willpower damage. He tries to escape again, rolling a...

95=He finally breaks free. But not before a massive amount of his willpower to resist has been drained. She smiles as she can tell she really made him feel good this time.

Poison check: 22=He's just too badly poisoned now, as he feels even more of his energy get drained from him, this time also being fed to the succubus, healing her.

Prowd Willpower - 16 (7 poison tokens)

She looks at you with a happy predator's smile as she ends her turn. The sleeping Shroom Girl also seems to be getting up, but looks tired.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:59 am

"grrr,resist prowd" he try to recover his forces recoiling his shadow puppet and use it as a emergency suply for him,he know he make a mistake leting her Charm tempt him but know he'll make his bestia effort.

Shadow recoil

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:25 am

Shadow recoil rolls a 50. I'm not exactly sure what it does, but that is a success. I suppose he has gathered some energy he can use towards an Energy of Rebellion. Or he recovered some energy? I guess he can also gain 1 willpower from this.

"Oh my beautiful boy, I think it's almost time for you to become mine. You should go into the swamp where you belong, it'll make you feel really good, and you'll want to stay in here forever." She blows a kiss and goes for an Irresistible appearance, rolling an...

84=Success! He falls for her beautiful temptation and takes 1 willpower damage.
Chance to charm: 97=Failure
Chance to get tempted into walking into the swamp: 38=Unable to resist her powerful allure, Prowd wants to move closer to the succubus and ends up walking into the shallow swamp.

End of turn poison chance: 31=While he is badly under the Succubus' spell, the poison drains his energy into her yet again.

Prowd Willpower - 15 (7 poison tokens) (in shallow swamp)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:32 am

"dammit" he try to scape again from the shallow swamp and prepare a plan to damage.her he know if he don't defeat her fast he will be her slave for.more tempting that Sound he don't want to that happen

Scape

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 am

Escape roll: 5=Failed to escape.

"Oh darling, don't be afraid. I just want you to feel love and inner piece. If you just stay here a little longer, you'll discover the greatest pleasure there is." She says, very confidently, as she doesn't feel she even needs to use her best move. She summons a Shroom Girl, who dances up to Prowd, and attempts to give him a lap dance, rolling a...

40=Success! She grinds her crotch and butt all over his lap, and then all over him, while also pressing her cute boobs into him, arousing and charming him. He takes 1 willpower damage and is charmed.

Poison energy drain check: 81: He avoided it this turn.

But he's also in the swamp, which has a chance to infect him with even more poison: 9=Failure. The swamp water poisons his body even further, giving him his 8th poison token.

Prowd Willpower - 14 (charmed) (8 poison tokens) (in shallow swamp)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:52 am

He try to make another thing than scape and attack her ignoring the soft feeling le her breasts he uses his power claws again to damage her then make another try to scape knowing if he stay there he will be more poisoned ,"tsk,dam"

Power claws /scape attemp

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 3:28 am

It was kinda intended that you had to use a turn just trying to escape, but w/e, I'll just roll with it.

Power Claws: 3=Miss
Escape: 51=Success

He didn't manage to hit her with anything, but he escaped the swamp.

"Oh come on, dear. As soon as you're under my control, you'll be pulled deep into the swamp anyway, so why such resistance? Wouldn't you like the ultimate pleasure sooner? Here, let me make you feel really good!" She says happily, as she soaks her whole body in the swamp. She slowly but beautifully brings her body closer to Prowds, and attempts to give him a Lubed Massage, rolling a 60=Success! She massages him all over with her body. She rubs her crotch against his while smothering his chest with her big breasts. She flips him over and rubs to tits all over his back. She gets on her other side and rubs her ass all over him. He feels an intense pleasure and more of her poison sink into him from all over his body. He takes 2 willpower damage and gets his 9th poison token.

Roll to avoid poison damage: 50: The poison drains another point out of his willpower, use gives his energy back to the succubus, healing her even more.

Prowd Willpower - 11 (charmed) (9 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus Stamina - 32
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 3:35 am

He felt her massage and try to resist the urge of huging her or Hug the shroomgirl near him,he just stay Still looking at both then try another time.tu approach the shroomgirl "you are cute.and sexy"he just continue walking toward her thinking only on the shroomgirl and the succubus,then when he already near the shroomgirl he just hug her tightly and felt her soft breasts  completely in love with the shroomgirl "i can't resist, i want to accept your love and want you  to show  your paaradise, i want to be your i love you shroomgirl" he kiss her lips and continue huging her while relaxing for feeling the softnes of her breasts "i want to hug you forever and feel your soft breasts" he then look at the succubus blushing and smile at him "you are so sexy and you breasts are so soft i want to feel them to"

Walk and hug them

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Swamp succubus   Prowd vs Swamp succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs Swamp succubus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next