Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs ice Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs ice Succubus  Empty
PostSubject: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a succes, uneven rolls are a failure.
Double even or uneven numbers are a critical succes/failure.
Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
This is also a good way to request certain profiles that might not work well with the game mechanics of the OpenRPG, but you still want to play against.

Name: Prowd

description: a assasin who have a black armor with a bandana in his head,his have a long red sword he call with the name of "harmles sword of darkest nightmare" he have blue short hair, green eyes like leaf,and his skin are litle bit white

abilitys:
Passive: master mind (if in 3 turn his actions was sucessfull he gain a booster and he can make a Strategic attack ) (he can counter an attack easily , he gain "master mind status" , "strategic mind" status will end within 3 turn if it is not reapplied) only activated when he are not charmed and his opponent has lost sight of him

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deals 2 Stamina damage and Paralyzis

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Charging with it Deals 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him ) With a cross attack deals 4 if only the puppet attack deals 2 damage

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) blind if hit

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy, Recover 1 Willpower per Shadow puppet on the batlefield

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3, Deals 4 damage

weapon: the sword that previously mentioned

weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts

Ice Succubuc:
Intro:
A heavenly-looking creature similar to the succubus from castlevania, except naked, and with a blueish version of the wings, horns, and a tail. Her body looks almost as if it’s made of ice, and she has just a snowflake covering her lips, behind, breasts, and vagina. The snowflake glows while in contact with an enemy, imbuing her attack with cold essence. She has the power to drain energy but can also turn that power off.

Personality:
She loves to toy with her opponents, often enjoying seeing their pain moreso than thinking she even needs to try her hardest to defeat them.

Weaknesses:
She takes +1 damage from any fire attacks.

Her domain:
She resides in a beautiful very ice-filled area with ice crystals everywhere. In this area, she has a trap she can use any 1 turn, in addition to whatever else she does that turn. She attempted to have it all setup to freeze her opponent, but she couldn’t always predict where her opponent would be at any given time. When she uses it, it has a 50% chance to freeze her target, stunning them for 1 turn and giving her target 2 ice tokens. If it misses, she can use it again later, but once it hits once, she can’t use it again.

Her attacks give her target ice tokens. Ice tokens chill her target, causing it to be harder for them to move, but also desire warmth more. Each time an opponent reaches a multiple of 5 ice tokens, that opponent becomes charmed, greatly desiring her as they think she’s give them some much needed warmth. Each time an opponent reaches a multiple of 10 ice tokens, that opponent also becomes frozen and stunned for 1 turn, in addition to being charmed. If a target ever has more than 20 ice tokens, they become frozen and unable to move or resist her anymore. They can’t avoid her attacks and she can just toy them however she wants before using a finisher.

Abilities:
She has an ice aura around her, giving each nearby enemy 1 ice token every 4 turns that enemy is nearby her. She doesn’t have to be making contact to be nearby.

All of her abilities, except Chilling Breath and Tiny Blizzard, have a chance to freeze upon hitting the enemy. The attack causes this freeze if she hits and had rolled a 30 or lower. The attack freezes right around the very border of where it contact with the target. E.g. if she kisses her opponent and lands a freeze, her face is frozen to that of the opponent, but she can still keep kissing them during it. Or if she is giving them a titjob, consider that only the outermost part of her breasts are frozen to her target, meaning she can still rub to induce pleasure. The target takes 2 willpower damage and gets 2 ice tokens per turn until they roll a 50 or higher to escape. This roll is unaffected by their number of ice tokens.

Attacks:
Chilling Breath:
Blows a gentle blast of her cold breath at a target. Sometimes blows a kiss if she feels like it. If it hits, the target gets 1 ice token. If she blew a kiss, they also take 1 willpower damage.

Ice Kiss:
Similar to the kiss of any other succubus, but forces her cold essence into her opponent, causing them to get 2 ice tokens and take 2 willpower damage. She regains 1 stamina if the opponent took any willpower damage. Also has a 50% chance to charm. If she freezes to her opponent with this attack, she also regains 1 stamina each turn as long as her opponent is stuck to her. Can only be used once every 2 turns.

Ice Titjob:
She rubs her breasts all over her opponent’s genitals, also releasing her cold essence into her opponent. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives her target 2 ice tokens. If the target is charmed, they’re automatically bound by this attack if it hits.

Ice Blowjob:
She covers her target’s crotch with her mouth, chilling her target while licking on sucking. Deals 2 willpower damage and gives her target 1 ice token. If it’s a critical, also freezes her opponent for 1 turn.

Tiny Blizzard:
She makes a bunch of magical ice shards swirl around her. This attack can’t miss, but also doesn’t do anything to her opponent. It makes it so the next attack she does land on her opponent will cause a freeze as long as she rolled 60 or lower, instead of 30 or lower.

Ice Hug:
She tightly hugs her target, causing her chilling powers to affect her target’s entire body. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives her target 1 ice token. This attack will freeze of it hits and she rolled 50 or lower. If Tiny Blizzard is active, it combined with this, making it freeze on any 80 or lower she hits with. Additionally, while an opponent is frozen by this attack, he/she is given 1 extra ice token per turn. And, as all she’s doing is hugging her opponent, she may use Tiny Blizzard for free if her opponent is bound for more than 1 turn by this attack.

Ice Facesitting:
She rubs her frigid behind all over her target’s face, dealing 2 willpower damage and giving her opponent 2 ice token. If they’re frozen by this, her target takes 1 additional willpower damage per turn until he/she breaks free.

Any of her moves that can freeze can finish. Each becomes a finisher if it freezes an opponent that has 0 willpower or more than 20 ice tokens. But she can choose to not have any of those attacks finish her opponent if she wishes.

However, she also has one true finisher, which she just loves to use. This only works against a target at 0 willpower or more than 20 ice tokens. While an opponent is frozen by her Ice Hug, she can decide to let the ice recede a little bit. Not enough that the target can get away, but enough that there’s nothing in the way of her getting to her target’s face or crotch, and her target is still frozen in her tight embrace. From here, she moves in even closer to her target before kissing a powerful ice essence into her target’s mouth. This chills even their soul, preventing them from moving at all, let alone break out of the ice they’re encased in. She forcefully pushes her target to the ground, then gets on top. She violently rides her target, and has ice essence continuously drip from her breasts and onto her target, keeping them chilled to the point where they won’t be able to move at all. In the rare case that one of her targets does move a little bit, she leans forward and gives them another powerful kiss, chilling them even further so they’re stopped again. She causes a different effect on her opponent depending on who she rides.

If the target is male, she drains all of their energy and warmth, leaving them dead.

If the target is female, she can just treat her like a male, but she has another option if she so chooses. She can turn off her energy draining powers and just drain all the warmth out of her target. If she does, then she follows it up with letting the ice encasing her target’s body meld into her target, making her target look like another Ice Succubus. Then her target is always super happy to find out she’s become another Ice Succubus.

Prowd was starting to feel sick of his failures,as he try to recover his composure Traveling around the world his eagle give him a paper with a message telling him about other succubus capturing and slaving mens, he whistle pointing to his eagle where the succubus are and try to stop her bad intentions or maybe try to persuade her to enter his team and help him, "Damit i'm so sick of my resent failures, i need to recover my trainig,well my beautifull eagle come home,after this i'll make you some foods, well...if a win this time"

Battle Start

Prowd Willpower: 30
Ice Succubus Stamina: 30

Last edited by forest Assasin on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the skills)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 12:57 pm

"Welcome, delicious-looking traveler." The Ice Succubus starts off with her usually starting attack of Chlling Breath, blowing a kiss at Prowd. Roll is 33=Missed! And she missed so bad, it caused her to gasp, sucking in the cold air near Prowd. Prowd takes 1 less damage from any of her attacks she hits him with on her next turn.

Both characters at 30 willpower/stamina?

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:07 pm

(Fixed,sorry again)

Prowd try to Attack her with a Normal Slash with his sword thinking clearly about Attack her and not let her seductive body tempt him and miss the attack "well prowd, concentrate don't let her body cloud your mind"

Normal Attack

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:20 pm

16=Success! Prowd lands the first blow and starts his assault on the Ice Succubus. I'm not completely sure what normal attack does, but I guess it's a generic attack that deals like 2 damage? Correct me if this isn't what it's supposed to do.

The Ice Succubus can already sense that Prowd has a fetish for full breasts. Being that she's a succubus and can change her appearance, she always has the breasts her opponent wants. "Come hear, darling. I've got your dream pleasure waiting for you. You know you want it. So don't resist." She uses her Ice Titjob and rolls a 80=Success! She uses her bust to rub up all over Prowd's penis, chilling and pleasuring him. Prowd feels good and takes 1 willpower damage and gets 2 ice tokens.

Prowd Willpower: 29 (2 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 28
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 pm

(Don't worry you are rigth)
"so soft" he felt the softnes of her breasts and can't resist the urge to touch them as he try to put his hands in her soft bosom while looking at them "i want to touch them, i can't resist"

Touch Breasts

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:37 pm

Touch Breasts rolls a 66=Critical Success! (She would've let him touch them anyways) Prowd really gets to touch her breasts a lot, losing 2 willpower to their amazingly soft touch. They also infuse his hands with a chilling power, giving him another 2 ice tokens.

"Falling for temptation already? Surely you have more pride as a strong warrior than that. Or I've read your fetishes so well that you just can't resist me already. *Giggling*"

"Darling, please accept my kiss." She goes for an Ice Kiss, rolling a 17=Failure! Prowd dodges, but the Ice Succubus doesn't seem shaken by her miss.

Prowd Willpower: 27 (4 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 28
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:42 pm

he Shake his head and react from his trance and sigh recovering his though and try another attack this time with his Power claws concentrating his shadows in his hand and scratching her with fury,"Raa!!" then try to reorganize his thoughs about the figth "concentrate prowd,concentrate now!"

Power claws

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Power Claws rolls an 8=Success! (Do any of your attacks say how much damage they deal, or do I just make them up?) Prowd lands a solid hit with his power claws, dealing 2 stamina damage and stunning the Ice Succubus.

She is unable to take action as she is stunned.

Ice Succubus Stamina: 26 (stunned)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:20 pm

(i always forget about rewriting the skills and they damage pardon me i'll fix them )
Prowd Try another hit tking the opportunity of her stun and make a charge with him Shadow Shield at full speed making a war cry "Taaake thiiis!!"

shadow shield

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:13 pm

You rolled a 30=Hit, (wouldn't have missed anyway since she was stunned) the Ice Succubus takes 2 damage from the attack.

"Darling, chill out. You look like you could really use a nice big hug about now. She rolls a 79=She missed, or maybe she hugged the shield instead and pulled it away from him. But either way, it fails to work on Prowd.

Ice Succubus Stamina: 24
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:20 pm

prowd Run toward her for another attack but he suddenly stop in front of her leting her word tempt him somehow and he only think about how her hug would feel the other side of his mind was shouting at him but her words clouded his mind for a moment and he just stay in front of her looking at her nervously.

pass turn

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:31 pm

"Good choice darling, it's best not to resist. Just become mine." She goes for an Ice Blowjob, rolling a 17=Failure. Prowd skillfully dodges.

"Playing hard to get, eh?"

Ice Succubus Stamina: 24
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:37 pm

he sigh trying to concentrate then dash again toward her this time trying to hit her with his sword with another normal attack,"you look sexy and beautifull with that snowflake on your body, but i don't let you tempt me again"

normal Attack

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Normal attack gets an 82=hit, she takes another small blow for 2 more stamina damage.

"Honey, I could see how tempted you were by my hug earlier. Please accept it this time." She rolls a 98=Success! He feels his entire body chilled as she embraces him tightly all over. Prowd takes 1 willpower damage and gets his 5th ice token. This ice token chills him, and make him really desire her. He has become charmed.

Prowd Willpower: 26 (5 ice tokens) (charmed)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 22
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:00 pm

when she felt her soft body he just can't do anything than accept her hug and hug her to as he is affect by the charm she put on him,the feeling of her soft breasts and warmth make him dificult think and just want to continue hug her instead of push her off."yes my love, your hug give some curiosity about how would it felt" those words come out from his mouth even if he did not want it.

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:40 pm

She rolls a 79=I guess nothing changes. She doesn't really have to do anything but just keep hugging Prowd for the turn. She instead uses the turn to set up Tiny Blizzard.

While being held in her icy embrace, Prowd takes 2 willpower damage and gets 1 more ice token.

"Yes my darling, please just stay in my embrace as long as you desire."

Prowd Willpower: 24 (6 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 22 (next attack gets increased freeze chance)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 5:36 am

He try to push her off when he recover his concentration about the figth with a angry look,"dammit! Back off !! And stay off me,stupid succubus and your charm"
He continue trying tu push her off and then try to hit her with a power claw.

Power claws

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Power Claws rolls a 65=Miss. She laughs as she easily evades the attack.

"Darling it's time for me to exert some of my domination. You know you secretly really want this." She attempts to sneak up on Prowd and use her Ice Facesitting, rolling an 87=Miss. She wasn't very sneaky and Prowd evaded with ease.

I realize I've forgotten about this: "She has an ice aura around her, giving each nearby enemy 1 ice token every 4 turns that enemy is nearby her. She doesn’t have to be making contact to be nearby." And I haven't counted but I'm sure it's been at least 4 turns. Her chilling aura of cold air around her chills Prowd, giving him 1 ice token.

Prowd Willpower: 24 (7 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 22 (next attack (that hits) gets increased freeze chance)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:02 pm

"losing the touch already" Prowd taunted her using her last words when he was tempted by her breasts and the try to make a cross attack with his shadow puppet first making it near her then jumping toward her with his sword pointing backsward when he are near her hi just move his sword making a slash at the same time his shadow make his attack,"this attack i leanerd from a game" (if you know what game i mean xD).

Cross Attack (Shadow puppet)

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:16 pm

You rolled a 45=Another Miss. "You're making this too easy, honey. Struggle like you're at least trying to win before entering my frozen paradise."

"Darling please just relax and enjoy yourself. Maybe this will help you." The Ice Succubus leans in for a big ice kiss and rolls a 50=Success! She completely smothers Prowds lips and tongue as she sucks his life force out. Prowd takes 2 willpower damage, gets 2 more ice tokens, and the Ice Succubus is healed for 1 stamina. Additionally, she gets to roll to see if her kiss charms Prowd, rolling an 80=Success! Prowd has also become charmed by her. "Mmmmmmmmmm, darling your taste delicious. Shiver in pleasure as you give me all your energy."

Finally, since the Ice Succubus had her ice shards up, 60 was a good enough roll to let her freeze onto Prowd's face, binding him in a cold paradise of accepting her kiss until he breaks free.

Prowd attempts to break free and rolls a 91=Success! Prowd narrowly escapes what probably would've chilled him out of standing a chance against her.

Prowd Willpower: 22 (9 ice tokens)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 23
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:21 pm

he felt her cold and sweet kiss wanting more of them but he concentrate and pur thise thougs in the back of his mind and try for a shadow shield charge and he rush toward her making his shield again while runing as he though "her kiss felt so good,maybe i just kiss her one time"

Shadow shield

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Shadow Shield rolls a 64=Success! The charge hits her for 2 damage.

"Hey darling, I noticed you really loved my big round breasts last time I used them, so here's your second helping." She uses her Ice Titjob, rolling a 75=Missed, "Honey, don't you like my charms? I thought you loved this before. Just give in to temptation and enjoy the pleasure."

Prowd Willpower: 22 (9 ice tokens) (charmed, sorry forgot to include this in his status after last turn)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 21
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:32 pm

"i love them, they look really soft and sexy whit your snow flakes, but i don't want to lose again so,thanks but no thanks,in the other side maybe if you help me with my adventure i can give you a reward for example letting you pleasure me or i can make you feel good to, just think" he try to persuade her but telling her about a nice treat.

Try to persuade

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Persuade rolls a 99=Critical failure. He fails to persuade her of anything. If anyone got persuaded in the conversation, it was probably him. The Ice Succubus laughs at his pathetic attempt to persuade her.

"My darling, maybe if you're humiliated some more you're realize you're the one that should be persuaded to just become my slave." She tries to sneak up on Prowd again, readying her Ice Facesitting, rolling a 59=Miss. Prowd managed to resist her powerful temptation again.

Prowd Willpower: 22 (9 ice tokens) (charmed, sorry forgot to include this in his status after last turn)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 21
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 6:53 pm

"well if the words don't work maybe the force will be the best option so Take this!" he try to run toward her and make a normal attack with his sword making a simple slash when he finish his attack he can't resist the urge of aproach her and give her a fast kiss in her lips then whisper to himself "her lips felt so good"..

Normal Attack/kiss her

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Prowd vs ice Succubus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs ice Succubus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next