Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs. Toushiko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 pm

"Thanks again, Jack! I knew I could count on ya!" Toushiko turned back and waved toward the bartender, fitting the last bottle snugly into her pack. As the demoness walked off into the night, the bartender looked back down at the keg by his side. Even if the oni didn't have enough regional currency to pay for the massive amount of drinks she ordered from his stock, she always had some exotic Underworld brew to make up the difference. The fact that it was faintly glowing and whispering in a demonic tongue was a little different than usual, but he shrugged it off. The regulars always liked the stuff the wayward oni brought in, so what was the harm in giving them something new?

Outside, Toushiko yawned and stretched her arms. It had been a long trek up to the surface, and she'd just barely managed to catch her usual supplier in time to get stock for her travels. She always could've taken a portal up, but she only ever resorted to that when she felt a craving for something new to drink right then and there. Usually, she just preferred taking her time, staying topside for weeks or even months at a time as she searched for interesting brews and worthy challengers.

For now, though, it was time to start walking. The difference between night and day wasn't exactly an issue in the Underworld, so she didn't feel tired at all as she walked through the brisk night air. If it were daytime, she might stay and chat with the people around town, who all knew her well enough by this point, but otherwise, there was no reason to stay here. She'd seen everything there was to see in the area.

She was in the town square when she came to a stop, and took a look around. "Sure is a lot of fog around here tonight..." She muttered. She glanced up, and saw the full moon shining bright upon her, without a cloud in the sky. Foggy town, but clear skies, eh...?

Something wasn't right here. The hairs stood up on the back of her neck as she got the feeling she was being watched. She glanced around her, but saw nothing out of the ordinary aside from the aforementioned fog. No, wait...was it just her, or were all the shadows just a tad too long for a full moon?

A hand went to her club as her eyes narrowed. Someone or something was here, of that much she was certain. Someone who was either a great stage magician, or had some degree of power over darkness. Whoever it was, leaving the town in their clutches wasn't an option. She looked around her, and growled, "I know you're here! Come out and meet me face-to-face!" Perhaps it was a bit silly to be calling out to something that could've been nothing more than a product of her imagination, but it never hurt to be certain...

——
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Toushiko starts with 30 Stamina.
Prowd starts with 30 Willpower/10 Stamina.

I am the terror that flaps in the night...

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added rules for crit failures)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 9:04 am

(Sorry for the wait but yesterday i was very sick and i only stayed in the bed all day)

A man with a heavy and large sword,fully armored but his face exposed was walking in a spy position looking for what she will do,but he suddenly remind something, prowd was in a other mision now but he can do bot, defeat the midara then try to make a spy work against the other midara.
"Take this stupid midara!!" shout prowd jumping toward her with his sword pinting toward the sky trying to hurt her with a basic slash hoping the impact of his fall making a extra damage.

Basic slash (normal attack)

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 4:41 am

Toushiko swiveled around toward the voice she'd heard, and her eyes widened as she saw a man in black armor jumping toward her with a sword, ready to slice her right in half.

Basic Slash - 81
Already on edge, her reflexes were alive and ready. She quickly brought her club in front of her face, blocking the strike and forcing her mystery attacker to jump back, landing smoothly on his feet. He faced toward her, scarlet sword at the ready.

She narrowed her eyes. "And who might you be, exactly?" She huffed. "It ain't often that someone just tries to kill somebody just mindin' their own business, y'know." She gripped her club in both hands, and lowered into a charging stance. "But if it's a fight you want..." She suddenly kicked forward off the ground, headed right for her armored opponent. "...then it's a fight you're gonna get!"

Kanabou Strike - 40
Her swing was right on target. Moving far faster than Prowd had anticipated, she clocked him right in the side of the head, sending him straight to the ground. His vision blurred for a moment at the unexpected strike, and he looked up to see the crimson oni walking toward him, anger visible on her face. "Now that I've proven my point, you'd better tell me why you're goin' around, threatenin' people at night with a sword," she snarled, pointing her club right down at Prowd. "If you don't start talkin', I start smashin', you hear me?"

Toushiko: 30 Stamina
Prowd: 30 Willpower/5 Stamina + Downed

(And now it's my turn to apologize for the wait. Sorry, was in the car for nine hours yesterday T_T)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 7:14 am

"I have misions and now my mision is to defeat you then work as a spy against the midaras"

Prowd said before trying to pick himself up and make a shadow puppet to distracter her and attack her again.

Shadow puppet.

"Whell.if that work i can attack her twice, with my sword then with the puppet".
Prowd think to himself hopping the puppet will make distract her and lose her turn.

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Toushiko's eyes widened. "Wait, somebody ordered a hit on me?!" She exclaimed incredulously. "Who the hell would—ah, nope, you're not gettin' away that easily, pal!"

Struggle - 3 (Shadow Puppet canceled)
She saw the assassin trying to push himself up to a standing position, and promptly shoved the end of her club into his chest, forcing him back down to the ground. "I ain't just gonna let a psycho like you roam around these parts without teachin' you a little lesson in manners," she scolded. "Now it sounds to me like you're one of those types of humans who think that all midara are spawns of Satan and need to be shown who's boss, am I right?" She smirked. "Well, speakin' as someone who is a spawn of Satan, I can tell ya that most of us don't have any beef with ya. In fact, lemme extend a little olive branch here..."

Toushiko, still pinning Prowd's chest with her club, slowly brought a foot over to his crotch. She placed it down on his waist, and started gently rubbing it back and forth between his legs. She chuckled and said, "See? All I wanna do is make you feel good. No need to try and slit my throat, or nothin'."

Prowd: 28 Willpower/5 Stamina + Pinned
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 am

"H-hey so-sorry,if you let me stand up i'll not hit you again". Said prowd trying to apologize with her, if she let him stand up he will explain the real reason

Apologize

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Toushiko raised a questioning eyebrow. Did this guy really think she was that stupid? Why in the world would she blindly trust someone who'd just tried to slice her in half right out of the blue? She had half a mind to clonk him right in the head with her club and haul him off to the town jail right then and there, but then she stopped to consider the situation.

She figured he was probably lying, but who knew? He was pretty loose-lipped about why he had attacked her, and he seemed genuinely scared of her; maybe he hadn't thought she'd be so tough, and would back off now if he got the chance? Even if he was lying, he had managed to mess up his first attack despite having the element of surprise on his side. She wasn't terribly concerned about her well-being if he decided to continue the fight.

Toushiko shrugged. Ah, what the hell. She probably shouldn't be drawing conclusions based on only half a minute of combat, but she was feeling charitable. She lifted her club back up to rest it on her shoulder, and stepped back a good couple of meters from her opponent. Charitable as she was feeling, she wasn't quite ready to risk giving him a hand up.

"All right, buddy, deal's a deal. I'm in a good mood, so if you turn around and walk away, I'll forget you were ever here," she said to him, deciding to leave out the part where she informed the town guard about the armed assassin walking the streets. "Come at me again, though..." She flashed a wicked grin. "...And I won't hesitate to make you regret ever comin' here," she finished.

Prowd: 28 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 11:07 pm

"the real reason is...i'm bored and i trying to find a great challenge my name is prowd and well if you acept my challenge,when the fight end i can give you a reward for example a drink", he said as he start to stand up,then he aproach her without bad intentions.

Negotiation

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:47 am

When Prowd finished his explanation, Toushiko's eyebrows shot up. Her eyes darted around in confusion. "Sooo...you just want a fight, then?" She asked slowly. "And ya didn't mention this earlier, because...? Like, seriously, I'm an oni. Fighting is sorta what we do," she said, and shrugged. "Well, that and drinking, but you seem to have caught on there."

Then she crossed her arms and snorted. "Well, I'm not entirely sure why you thought that I'd be less offended by the idea that someone wants me dead, but if you're looking for a challenge, then I'd be more than happy to give ya one." She smirked, and brought a hand to her club. "Fair warnin', though: if I win, you're gonna end up with one hell of a sore pelvis tomorrow mornin'."

She leaned forward and waited for her opponent to strike. Honestly, this guy just puzzled her; he shows up with no warning in full black armor and tries to slash her, claiming that he's on a mission to defeat her and spy against other midara—presumably not other demons, though—and now he just admits he's looking for a challenge? Well, as strange as the man was, Toushiko was certainly willing to oblige him. She just wondered if he was prepared to be obliged.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:47 pm

prowd run toward her with his sword, when he are already near her he make a Forcefull slash pointing at her head."well then, Take this!!"

Basic slash
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:34 am

Prowd charged toward Toushiko, his crimson blade ready to slash his opponent to ribbons. The oni held her club horizontally, prepared to block his attack.

Basic Slash - 34
However, he was far faster than she'd thought he'd be, considering his failed surprise attack earlier. He led with a feint to the head, causing Toushiko to shift her block upward and leave her stomach wide open for a clean thrust, which Prowd wasted no time executing. Instead of impaling his opponent, however, his sword simply caused a minor cut and pushed her back. Wondering for a moment if he could even damage the iron-skinned oni, her grunt of pain and surprise informed him that he indeed could.

Test Your Strength! - 52
However, even for someone who had experience fighting midara, Prowd didn't think Toushiko would be able to recover quite so fast from her wound. Dropping her club to the ground, she wrapped both her arms around his back, pinning his own arms tightly against his body before he could even react.

She pulled him tight so that her luscious breasts were squeezing against his chest, and proceeded to easily lift him off his feet. She chuckled as his legs dangled uselessly. "You're fast, I'll give ya that," she said. "I never even got a good look at your face. Let's see..." She leaned in closer, her eyes running up and down Prowd's exposed face. A grin slowly formed on her expression. "Well now...you're quite young, ain'tcha? Don't look a day over nineteen, if that," she remarked. She gave him a little tug, jiggling her breasts against his body. "I'll bet you've never been this close to a real woman before," she purred. "Wanna know what it's like to get even closer?"

Toushiko: 28 Stamina
Prowd: 28 Willpower/5 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 6:29 pm

When he felt her breasts he though to relax and let her do whatever she have in mind but he remind he is in a challenge but her offer was a little bittempting,"even closer?" he said reconsidering her offer while starting strugle

Strugle

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Struggle - 90
Despite his youthful appearance, Toushiko realized too late that Prowd's strength was not to be underestimated, as he managed to worm his way out of her grip, dropping down to his feet and jumping back. Toushiko just raised another confused eyebrow at him, though this one was more to taunt him than anything else. "You ask me about gettin' even closer, while tryin' to get away from me?" She chuckled. "You're sendin' some mixed messages there, kid," she remarked.

"But, to answer your question..." She put one foot back, and stretched her arms in an outward arc. Grinning, she said, "...Yes, closer!" She charged right toward Prowd, ready to grab him in a hold far tighter than the first.

Strength of the Mountain - 39
Unfortunately for the oni, Prowd was just as fast as ever, dodging to the side and leaving her to barrel past him. Toushiko just laughed and crossed her arms as she turned back toward him. "Well, which is it, buttercup?" She asked. "Ya wanna get closer, or not?" She held her arms out, and motioned Prowd with her fingers to come closer. "I'm right here."

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 5:09 am

Prowd curiosity win against his inteligence and he only walk toward the oni in a carefully maner having a feeling of danger."here i go"..prowd continue sale ng toward toushiko and he cant do nothing than blushing before take a look of her breasts

Walk in a guard position

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:39 am

The target of Prowd's fascination did not go unnoticed to Toushiko as she watched him walk toward her. He was clearly on his guard, but even so, his eyes were firmly set on her luscious breasts. Grinning, she leaned forward as he approached, giving him a good view of her ample cleavage. "That's it...see? I'm not gonna hurt ya," she said. "Ya wanted to get closer, and here you are. Stare all ya like, boy."

Infernal Temptation - 42
Prowd was enraptured as she slid her hands over her breasts, accentuating their shape and size. She occasionally turned to the side, giving him a good look at every angle. Facing him straight-on, she started massaging her breasts, squeezing them between her fingers and swaying them back and forth.

Toushiko chuckled as she saw Prowd's entranced expression. "So ya like these, eh?" She leaned forward, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "How's about it? Ya wanna touch 'em?" She leaned in, and whispered conspiratorially. "You do, don'tcha? Come on, why not give it a try? Nobody's around..."

Prowd: 26 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:42 am

Prowd try to resis the desire of touch her breasts but his feets continue walking until he was in front of her,blushing slightly he move his hands toward her breasts and start touching them feeling the softness,"so soft",prowd said unable tu quit the hands off of her breasts

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Toushiko grinned as Prowd extended his hands toward her breasts, his crimson sword resting back in its sheath. She pushed her breasts forward for him—not that they needed to look any bigger—and watched as his fingers inched toward her skin. She shivered in delight when Prowd finally made contact, feeling her breasts and rubbing his hands over her warm skin. She savored the momentary glazed look in his eyes, and his awed whispers of the softness of her breasts.

She brought her hands over his and pushed them even further into her breasts, squishing her voluptuous flesh around his fingers. "I might be a demon, but these sure feel divine, don't they?" She chuckled. She licked her lips and leaned closer, whispering, "You can feel 'em for as long as you like...but you want more, don'tcha? Come on, you can tell your good friend Toushiko anything..."

Prowd: 24 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 6:01 am

Prowd recover his thoughts and try to quit his hands off her breasts but when he hear her words he was tempted to tell anything to her,be think about suckle her breasts but he resisted the temptation and continue trying to quit his hand off,"no,thanks is enough"he said before trying to push her off but his hand only continue touch her breasts.

Pass turn

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Toushiko tittered as she saw Prowd give a little tug on his arms, but his hands refused to pull back. While her hands were technically pushing his into her breasts, she didn't feel any resistance from them; whether they had minds of their own, or Prowd had already lost his will to fight was up in the air.

She smirked as she looked down at his face, a war of emotions being waged upon his expression. "Tell ya what, boy," she said. "I can tell you're sorta havin' trouble decidin' what to do, so I'll throw ya a li'l bone here. I'm just gonna take a shot and guess that you're some kid who just got a hold of his family's fancy sword and wanted to slay midara, just like his good ol' papa, or brother, or uncle, or whatever. Only problem is, you're in way over your head challengin' a freakin' oni like me. So..." She took her hands off of Prowd's, and hovered them just over his skin. "I know I already offered this, but I'm feelin' extra nice today. If ya wanna walk away with your pelvis intact and your virginity safe for someone ya actually like, then just take your hands off my breasts, and I'll leave ya be. Not too hard, right?"

She slowly craned her head down until her lips were hovering right next to Prowd's ear, his skin tingling from the warmth radiating from her. "But...if ya really can't resist me..." Her lips curled up in a smile. "Then just leave your hands right where they are, and good ol' Toushiko'll take care of everything..."

Prowd: 22 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 am

Prowd think for a moment but he forget to quit his hand off,he have a weakness against breasts and he can only whant touch them,but then he remember his other battles and this way is how he lost,but when he heard her words he cant resist and let his hand continue touching her breasts.

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:10 am

Toushiko kept her lips practically brushing against Prowd's ear as she waited for his response. It was rather surprising how fast he'd given up; given his speed and combat ability, she'd expected him to put up more of a fight. She supposed that was simply how some people were...and in any case, it didn't really matter to her. He had challenged her, not the other way around, and she had given him multiple chances to back out, so it wasn't like she was bullying some defenseless innocent. Plus, he had come at her with a murder threat, for cryin' out loud—even if he hadn't meant it, he should thank his lucky stars he wasn't a red splatter on the ground right now.

But Toushiko's thoughts soon drifted back to the present, and she realized that Prowd's hands were still firmly planted on her breasts, his fingers enveloped in her warm flesh. A smile grew on her face as she whispered, "Alright, kid...don't say I didn't warn ya."

She leaned her head back from Prowd's ear, and held it in front of his face, staring at him with a lustful look in her eyes. She slid his helmet off and threw it to the side, before gently placing her hands on his cheeks. Then, with his hands still firmly latched onto her breasts, she pulled him in for a sweet kiss on the lips. She held him like that for several seconds, long enough for him to commit the taste of her lips to memory, then she slowly separated.

Then she grinned, and went back in for another kiss, this one much more aggressive. Her tongue forced its way between Prowd's lips, and smothered his own, covering it, entangling it, and invading every inch of his mouth. She leaned into the vicious kiss, shifting her hands behind Prowd's head and pulling him in tight. Finally, she relented, pulling back from the kiss, leaving only a small saliva trail to connect them. She licked her lips and remarked, "Well...ain't I just the best kisser in the world, kid?" She chuckled. "But that's just the beginning..."

Prowd: 20 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 6:04 am

he kiss her back feeling her soft lips without quit his hand off her breasts,her soft and warm flesh of her breasts was amazing to touch and he can't do anything more than move her hands massaging them, but the other kiss save him from give up to the temptation and he puss her off making a simple but forcefull fist in his stomach,"not this time" he said holding his sword in his shoulder looking her with a seriously.

fist in the stomach.

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 3:08 am

Toushiko held her face inches from Prowd's, studying his expression and pondering where to go next. More kissing, perhaps? Have him suckle on her breasts a bit? Or maybe get right to the good part...Toushiko giggled. Fighting was always a good time, but sometimes it was nice to be able to kick back and decide the pace of the lovemaking herself, without having to take an active opponent into account.

She raised an eyebrow as she felt Prowd take his hands off her breasts. Was he going to bring her in for another kiss? No, wait, he looks a little too determined for—

Hrk!

Fist to the stomach - 88! Critical Success!

Toushiko's eyes snapped wide open as the air was forced from her lungs. Prowd's fist was planted right in her gut, and her legs suddenly felt like they were made from jelly. She sank to her knees, and choked out an angry curse in a foreign tongue. "Inu...hame...!"

The oni looked straight forward, and saw Prowd's face right in front of her—now that she was on her knees, they were at eye level without her having to lean down. How...wonderfully fucking thoughtful, she thought bitterly. She opened her mouth to say something, but just coughed and wheezed instead. It was no use; she simply hadn't been ready to deal with a sucker punch like that. She well and truly thought that he'd submitted to her.

Toushiko grimaced in anger. Looks like he wanted a fight, after all.

(Free move due to crit success)

Toushiko: 26 Stamina
Prowd: 20 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 6:53 am

Prowd just stay in his place,he took a deep beath for recovering his clear mind then he quickly run toward toushiko and hit her with a shield make of shadow making a charge,he wait for her reaction studying her body searching for a weak point."i'll not let you tempt me"

Shadow shield

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Toushiko's eyes narrowed as Prowd charged toward her, starting to form some sort of shield in front of him. What right did he have for that kind of arrogance? Just because he'd managed to perform a foul trick on her? Well, she'd sure show him not to fuck with an oni like that.

One of the reasons she was on the surface was to teach humans to respect oni. But with people like this Prowd, well...to Hell with the history between oni and humans. She was going to teach him to fear her.

Shadow Shield - 69
And so, when Prowd came near, his shield nearly complete, Toushiko snapped her arm forward, grabbing him by the shoulder, stopping his momentum completely, and interrupting the creation of his shield in the process. She lifted him up in the air with the same hand, and glared daggers at him. "I guess ya don't know much about your history, huh, kid?" She growled. "Tricking an oni tends to really piss 'em off." She roughly pulled him toward her, until their noses were practically touching. "And nobody gets away with pissin' off an oni," she hissed.

Strength of the Mountain - 36
"But since you like breasts so much..." She grabbed his other shoulder with her other hand, then wrapped her arms around his back, pinning his arms to his sides. "Here, have some!" She quickly pulled Prowd in, pinning him against her and forcing his head between her luscious breasts. Her arms were tight around him in a crushing grip, causing his spine to creak in pain. She poured her strength into her muscles, not allowing Prowd to move a centimeter. She gave him a painful squeeze every now and then, a grin taking over her features. "What's wrong, kid?" She taunted. "Don't like my breasts so much when they're smotherin' the life outta ya?" She put a hand on the back of his head and shoved him in even further, his face completely enveloped in her flesh. "Well, sucks to be you!"

Toushiko's taunts were not simply idle banter, as Prowd realized when his lungs started to burn from lack of oxygen. He had nothing to breathe in—Toushiko was shoving his head against her breasts so hard, he was completely encased in her flesh, as his body was wracked with pain.

Then, before he could react, she unceremoniously dropped him to the ground, and he landed unsteadily on his feet before her foot came flying at him. He was struck right in the stomach, and he stumbled backward from the force of the blow. He coughed and wheezed, his diaphragm in pain from the oni's kick. He looked up to see the oni looking down with contempt at him. "Well? This is what ya wanted, wasn't it?" She demanded. "If you're havin' second thoughts, then maybe you should've just fought me, instead of tryin' to down me with a thrice-damned sucker punch." She threw a fist into her palm. "But it's too late for that now. I'm gonna fuck you up, and then I'm gonna fuck you, and trust me...you'll be regretting both experiences!"

Toushiko: 26 Stamina
Prowd: 20 Willpower/2 Stamina + Dazed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs. Toushiko
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next