Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 3:46 am

Barchiel was not having a good day.

Not only had his request for additional support to investigate/annihilate the mysterious “Midara” strain of daemons been denied by his Company’s Brother-Captain—again—but he’d been searching high and low for one to capture for months now, and his lack of success was making him rather irritable.

He knew they existed, of course. He had seen visions of them in his dreams, no doubt granted to him by the Emperor Himself: foul creatures of the Warp that preyed upon men, much like the vile Daemonettes, but far more insidious. Unlike the Daemonettes, these “Midara” could be nearly indistinguishable from normal Imperial citizens, if they so wished. They would infiltrate Imperial worlds and seduce men to the Ruinous Powers of Chaos, slowly corrupting an entire planet from the inside-out.

Barchiel knew that could not be allowed to happen...but it seemed as though the only other evidence of their existence was rumor and hearsay, all the damage from their cowardly schemes being attributed to witches and heretics corrupting the good minds of innocents. While Barchiel had no doubt that that was partially the case, he knew there was more going on here than it seemed at first glance.

And this is how he found himself on some backwater Imperial Feudal World, utterly forgettable aside from the relatively widespread rumors of midara on the planet, as well as the prevalence of small-scale Warp Rifts—though it seemed even the daemons of Chaos had no interest in the planet, as its citizens seemed to be living fairly standard lives despite the ever-present danger of daemonic incursions.

Which is why, while investigating the countryside near a supposed Warp Rift, he was completely unprepared for the sight that greeted him upon making it over the top of a hill: a great scarlet creature in the near distance, easily wielding a massive club like an Ork that got assigned the wrong skin color by mistake.

It took Barchiel only a moment to realize what he was looking at. It obviously wasn’t human, it wasn’t any xeno he’d ever heard of, and it didn’t look like a typical daemon...meaning...

Midara.

Both of Barchiel’s hearts started to beat faster. This was it. This was the evidence he needed to prove to his Chapter the existence of this new foe! But how to go about it...? The midara seemed confused, looking around as if it were lost. Whatever the case, it hadn’t seen him yet—it looked like he had the first move.

——
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Toushiko starts with 30 Stamina.
Barchiel starts with 30 Willpower/20 Stamina.

Press Start to begin...

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : THIS IS WHY THE PREVIEW BUTTON WAS INVENTED)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:23 am

Barchiel couldn't believe it. It was a Midara. He knew, he just KNEW that they had existed. Had he been a mere rookie, he would have relished in the chance to rub this fact in his Brother-Captain's face. However, he had been at this Space Marine thing for a while.

The mission came first. For the glory of the Emperor.

Already, his mind was working in overdrive. Plans, calculations, different variables were all running through his brain. If he could get the first strike in, that could give him an advantage.

With that thought tucked away in his head, he pulled out his Bolter, keeping an eye on the creature. Allowing for a brief moment where he realized that they did indeed seem live up to their reputation, he took aim....And fired.

(Bolter: The ideal long range weapon, and one that Barchiel has put much effort into maintaining. Does 2 damage. Can only be used three times before Barchiel has to spend a turn reloading it.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Ugh...what did I do last night...?

Toushiko grimaced and clutched at her forehead as she tried to figure out why she was suddenly on the surface world, despite seemingly never having made the trip upward. Judging by the way her head was pounding, she must've drank too much Skull-Smash—a rookie mistake, especially for an oni like her. She leaned on her club and closed her eyes to ward off the dizziness, thinking back to what she could remember of a few hours prior.

Let's see...there were a bunch of my buddies with me, right? We were probably all drinkin', fightin', havin' a good time, and then... Her brow furrowed as she thought. ...Right, we started to get really drunk, didn't we? It was Akane's birthday, I think, so we probably went all-out...and then...hm...

It started to get hazy from that point. She remembered some sort of Hell portal they found...? Not an unusual sight by itself, but this one was blocked off with...well, as far as she could remember, everything. Warding seals, holy talismans, magic barriers, signs planted in the ground warning of imminent death, the works. Of course, the threat of danger only excited an oni (let alone an intoxicated oni, which is an impressive feat in and of itself), so she and her friends promptly broke through the portal's defenses, and then...and then...

Toushiko groaned. It was no use. Even that narrative was something she could just barely string together from the jumble of images and sounds she remembered, and everything after the portal was a complete blank. Regardless, it seemed like she was somewhere on the surface, which was a far better outcome than being thrown into some crazy alternate dimension where, say, alcohol has been replaced with water. Truly, a terrible fate that would be.

Well, if she was on the surface, first things first: get rid of that pounding in her skull. Toushiko fished inside the pack at her side for a moment before bringing out a white bottle with a sad-looking oni head drawn on the label. The drawing made sense; after all, this concoction was able to purge all the effects of alcohol from one's system, which was regarded as a necessary evil at best by the oni. A true oni should fight off the effects of a hangover themselves—on the rare occasion that they actually managed to get one. Still, as much as she didn't like it, being potentially lost and stranded on some random part of the surface world was no time for a hangover. She popped off the cap, and brought the bottle to her lips...

Bolter: 87

...before the bottle shattered in her hands, splashing the potion everywhere but where it needed to go. Toushiko blinked, then slowly lowered the remains of the bottle, the last of the potion dripping down the shattered edges onto the ground. She turned her head, and saw a smoking hole in the ground behind her.

Well. Now her headache was gone. Instead, she was just pissed. She looked up, and saw...a statue? No, it was moving. A golem, then, standing at the top of a nearby hill, pointing some strange smoking device at her. Her usual grin became replaced by a snarl. This...this automaton was gonna pay for destroying her bottle, and spilling her precious drink, even if it wasn't alcoholic. She gripped her club in both hands, let out a roar, and charged up the hill, intent on shattering this thing into as many pieces as her poor bottle.

(Spends this turn charging toward Barchiel's position.)

Toushiko: 30 Stamina
Barchiel: 30 Willpower/20 Stamina

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Well damn.

Barchiel blinked behind his visor, an expression of shock making it's way to his face.

He had missed. He could have sworn he had adjusted for all possible variables. But it seemed not. He did manage to destroy her bottle though, which....seems to have pissed her off. And now the foul Daemon was running towards him.

Trying to contain the feral grin behind his visor, he pulled out his own weapon, a Chainsword, worn and weathered, but no less prepared for battle. Revving the blade, he charged into battle as well, fully prepared to fight this disgusting xeno!

"FOR THE EMPEROR!"

(Chainsword...FOR THE EMPRAH.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 pm

As she charged up the hill, she saw the golem put away the smoking device, only to pull out something even stranger. It was a sword of some kind, except one edge consisted solely of tiny blades. She briefly wondered about the effectiveness of such a weapon, before the blades started to move. Fast.

She liked that weapon, she decided. Too bad she had to crush its owner into pebbles and scrap. Bonus points to the golem for meeting her charge, though.

...Wait. Did the golem just shout something...? Huh. Didn't know they could talk. Actually, she was fairly certain they couldn't, but this was neither the time nor the place for that. Letting out a shout as she met her foe, she swung her club down, intending to smash her soulless opponent into the ground.

Chainsword - 51
Kanabou Strike - 47

However, her opponent was surprisingly strong, managing to block her downward strike with its sword-thing. Sparks flew as the racing blades struck her club, and she gritted her teeth as she applied more and more pressure into the swing. Despite her immense strength, however, the golem's arm was still, save for the shaking from the continuous movements of its sword's blades.

Toushiko grinned despite herself. This was one tough golem, she had to give its builder credit. There were few beings that could withstand the raw strength of an oni, and those that could were usually worse for wear after the fact. In-between clenched teeth, she said, "I dunno who built ya...but they're one hell of a craftsman..." Her smile turned once more into a grimace. "Just thought I'd...let ya know before I smashed ya..."

Toushiko: 30 Stamina
Barchiel: 30 Willpower/20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Strong.
Fast.
Relentless.

These were words that could be used to describe both the midara and the Space Marine as their weapons clashed. Barchiel was surprised. This demon's club was strong. Strong enough to withstand an attack from his Chainsword. Internally, he question if it was due to him missing out on a chance or two to give it some fine tuning.

At her words, he simply pushed harder against her club, trying to overwhelm her. "I thank you for the kind words, but you are wrong. I am no construct. I am a Space Marine. And in the name of the Emperor of Mankind, I will not allow you foul Chaos spawn to corrupt any more innocent Imperial Citizens!"

With that statement uttered, the voice modulator on his helmet(Hopefully) making it sound more intimidating, he threw all his weight into his swing, trying to overpower the oni before him. Whether she'd believe him about being a Space Marine, or consider thinking he was a Golem....He was unsure.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Toushiko faltered for just a moment at her opponent's words—mostly because she didn't understand half of what he said. Space Marine? Emperor of Mankind? Chaos spawn? What the hell was he talking about?

Chainsword - 66
That was all the opportunity Barchiel needed. With a grunt, he shoved forward, forcing Toushiko's club off him and catching her arm with his chainsword in the process. She stumbled back, rubbing her arm with her free hand. Her...very much intact arm. Instead of torn flesh and splattered blood, Barchiel saw that her arm had nothing more than a few cuts. What was this daemon made out of?

Toushiko winced. "Ow...that's gonna sting," she muttered. Her grimace gave way to mere confusion as she looked...up at Barchiel. Toushiko realized that she hadn't had to look up at someone in...actually, she couldn't remember. She briefly wondered how much of that height was in this guy's armor, before dismissing that thought with a shake of her head. "I'm gonna be honest, buddy," she said, resting her club on one shoulder. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Nil. Zero. Nadda. I don't know who this Emperor is, what Chaos is, or anything else you just said. I'm just a plain ol' oni." She held up two fingers. "I do know two things, though." She pointed her club toward Barchiel. "One: you spilled my drink, and shattered my bottle. I ain't about to let that slide, so regardless of what you're tryin' to pull here, I'm gonna kick your ass. Two..." A mischievous grin wormed its way into her expression. "If what you said is true, then you're no golem. Must be human, then, am I right?" She rested her club back on her shoulder as her free hand slowly drifted down to her breasts, and subtly began caressing them. "If that's the case...why don't we test your other sword, eh?" She winked at him as she started to swing her hips back and forth, letting her hand run down her curves and emphasize her assets.

Infernal Temptation - 77
Barchiel was having none of it, though, and took the time to plan out his next move while the..."oni" continued doing...whatever the hell it was she was trying to accomplish.

Toushiko - 27 Stamina
Barchiel - 30 Willpower/20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:02 pm

He managed to shove her away at the very least, and had clipped her arm. But before he could relish in the thought of having done damage.....He noticed her arm wasn't damaged. What the hell?

Not to mention, she didn't know about anything he said. To not know the greatest being of all mankind was heresy of the highest caliber, but to not even know about the horrific powers of Chaos? What creature WAS she?!

And...now the 'Oni' as she called herself was...rubbing her body, and swaying back and forth. What WAS she doing? "Unfortunately, this Chainsword is the only blade I have. I had left my axe back in my barracks."

Giving a bit of a confused shrug, Barchiel backed away for a bit, preparing his Bolter and firing at her once more. "Strange, these Oni."

(Bolter. Poor sexually confused Spess Mahreen.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Toushiko continued her sensual dance as the "Space Marine" watched with what she hoped was enraptured lust. She soon realized she couldn't actually tell if she was having any effect on him under all that armor, but he didn't look like he was making any moves, so she continued swaying her body with a smile.

Then he claimed ignorance of any "second sword" of his and fired at her again, and the depressing reality of the kind of person she was dealing with hit her like a ton of bricks.

Bolter - 80
Much like his bolt, actually. Staggering backward from the force of the shot, she clutched at her stomach and gave a pained chuckle. "So that's how it is, eh...? Guess I'll have to teach you exactly what I mean." She brought both her hands to her club, and held it behind her. "But first...time for some payback!" She swung forward with all her might, intending to knock the armored juggernaut off his feet.

Kanabou Strike - 32
Barchiel was still stunned by the apparent lack of serious damage from both his chainsword and his bolter, and so when the Oni's massive club came swinging toward him, all he had time for was a quick prayer to the Emperor before getting slammed into the air, hanging suspended for a moment before falling back down with a resounding crash. His helmet started helpfully announcing the fact that his exoskeleton had taken considerable damage from the blow, and the sight of his crimson opponent slowly approaching him indicated that he needed to get back up, fast.

Toushiko: 25 Stamina
Barchiel: 30 Willpower/15 Stamina + Downed

(Don't worry. Toushiko will teach him everything he needs to know...*wink wink* Also, I laughed a little harder than I probably should have at his obliviousness)

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention that Barchiel is Downed)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 6:38 am

(Funnily enough, I got the idea from a Warhammer X RWBY fanfic. Apparently the Marines have no concept of sayings or innuendos. xD)

How in the- What was this creature MADE of?! He had managed to hit her with his chainsword and a Bolter. She should be at least somewhat damaged.

Then he saw the club flying at him. He couldn't dodge. There was no time. Nor was there any more time to bring his blade up to defend himself.

"Oh Emperor, protect m-" CRASH!!!! The fact that she had knocked him into the bloody air was surprising enough for only a split second, before he slammed into the ground with enough force to leave a small indent.

His armor was damaged fairly badly from that attack. Intriguing. "You are a very tough enemy. I will give you that. But I won't lose!" With that, the Blood Raven tried getting back up.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Ignoring the warnings his helmet's Auto-senses were giving him, Barchiel attempted to scramble to his feet as quickly as he could...

Struggle: 48
...before Toushiko's foot came slamming down on his chest, forcing him back to the ground. She rested an elbow on her knee and leaned down, looking over her pinned opponent. "Well..." She chuckled. "Judging by your, ah, confusion back there, I'm guessing you've never run into a midara before." Or any woman, for that matter, she mused. "How's about I give you a little lesson in what we do, eh?"

With that, she reached down toward his helmet, and in a single motion, yanked it right off his head, tossing it behind her. She grinned down at him. "You look pretty surprised, there. What, was that helmet really so precious to ya?" She leaned down even closer to him, until their faces were barely inches apart. "Or is an oni's body just too much for the naked eye...?"

She straightened back up, and planted her feet on either side of his head, looking directly down at him. "I have an idea. Why don't I give ya a closer look?" Getting down on her knees, she slowly lowered her womanhood onto Barchiel's face. She started to gently grind her panties against his face, letting out a sigh as she did so. "Seein' as this is your first time with a woman, I'll go easy on ya..." A small smirk formed on her lips. "...for now."

Barchiel: 28 Willpower/15 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 am

A grunt escaped him as she slammed her foot into his chest, the Power Armor's systems going crazy once more. At the least, she did confirm she was a Midara.

And then she yanked off his helmet.

The first thing that hit him was the scent of the air around him. The second was the sight of her face getting closer as the Oni taunted him.

Before he could headbutt her though, she....lowered herself onto him. Whatever she was doing, all he saw was white...and there was a strange scent. It was....almost pleasant. He wouldn't have minded laying here for a bit longer, truth be told. But a part of him was telling him to fight back, lest she corrupt him as Midara had done to countless people.

Growling, he tried struggling once more. "Get off me, foul demon!"

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:17 am

Struggle - 59
Toushiko's smile only grew as her opponent thrashed under her. "You're gonna have to try a little harder than that, boy! What, do you want me to--waagh?!" Barchiel's hands found purchase on her stomach, and he promptly shoved her off his body, quickly clambering back up to a standing position.

For her part, Toushiko looked more amused than anything once she stood up. "So how was it, boy? Did it feel good to be trapped between the thighs of this 'oh-so-foul demon'?" She laughed. "Well, that was only the beginning. But first...you're probably awful thirsty, ain't ya?" She reached down to her side and unclipped the canteen hanging on her hip, sloshing around its contents. "Here, lemme give ya a drink!" She took a swig from the canteen, then without warning, suddenly rushed forward toward Barchiel, arms outstretched...

Drinking Buddies - 53
...But Barchiel didn't need his helmet's rangefinder to tell him that he needed to get out of the way. He sidestepped Toushiko as soon as she came near, moving startlingly fast for his armor's bulk, leaving her to stumble to an awkward stop and swallow the drink she'd been holding in. "Oh, not in the mood for a drink, eh?" She quickly recovered from her failure as if it had never happened, and was soon back in her usual prideful stance. Her predatory eyes gleamed as she said, "Don't worry...you will be."

Barchiel: 28 Willpower/15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:35 am

Wiping his brow as he managed to get her off of him, Barchiel stood up, his face a mask of barely controlled anger.

As she pulled out a canteen and ran towards him, he side-stepped, his hand clenched into a fist. "The only thing I'm in the mood for...IS SHOWING YOU A TRUE IMPERIAL FISTING!"

Ignoring the unintentional innuendo he made, he remembered something he had heard one of the Ultramarines say. A certain Marneus Calgar, on the perfect way to defeat your opponent. For a leader of another section of the Space Marines, that man had some amazing advice.

"Step one....Stand perfectly still.

Step two, walk up slowly to your hated enemy.

Step three, raise your fist like I am doing right nowAND PREPARE TO UNLEASH YOUR BURNING FURY UPON YOUR FOE'S UNSUSPECTING FACE!"

With that, Barchiel swung with a right hook, his hand crackling with energy. The Power Fist was prepared, and it's target? The damnedable xeno.

"STEP FOUR! I CAST FIST!!!!"

(Power Fist.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:06 am

Toushiko watched as Barchiel slowly walked forward, his fist starting to glow and crackle with energy. He was saying something, but the oni paid his words no heed, her focus instead falling upon his fist. She was almost transfixed by it...the sense of power radiating from it was immense. The air around her felt like it was electrified, her every muscle ready to throw her out of the way of Barchiel's next attack. Her reflexes were lightning-fast.

Power Fist - 58
Barchiel was faster. In the split-second before his empowered, armored fist slammed against her stomach, a strange feeling started to bubble up inside her gut—one that she hadn't felt since her last visit to the surface. Some might seize up with terror, others might start praying to whatever gods would listen...but oni were different. Toushiko felt no fear.

She was excited.

Whatever happened next was gonna hurt, there was no doubt about that. But if her opponent had an attack this strong up his sleeve...Then this is gonna be one hell of a fight, she thought.

Then Barchiel's Power Fist crashed into her abdomen with enough strength to shatter mountains and send tremors through the earth itself, and sparks danced across her vision. Her nerves were on fire as electricity crackled across her body, and her knees almost gave out from under her.

Then, after a moment, she grinned.

"That...that all ya got...?" She chuckled, and steadied herself with her club. "If that...was your best shot...then you've already lost, buddy." She looked directly into his eyes, and licked her lips, waiting for his reaction.

(Free action: willpower loss through somehow surviving a direct hit from a Power Fist) - 36

Toushiko: 21 Stamina
Barchiel: 26 Willpower/15 Stamina

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:41 am

She had almost dodged. He would give her credit for that. But he had been just a little faster. With a roar, he had slammed the fist directly into her stomach, pouring all his strength into it.

For a moment after the strike hit, confidence swelled within him. He couldn't think of a single being that could handle being hit with a Power Fist. Most who had faced it's might became nothing more than a mere stain on the ground.

And yet...She was standing.

No...Worse than that...She was grinning. And taunting him!

Taking a few steps back, he found himself at a loss for words. "How...How did you survive that? I've seen TYRANIDS fall victim to that!" Trying to compose himself, he pulled out his Heavy Bolter. The thing only had one shot in it, but he had to make it count.

Aiming at this..This thing, he pulled the trigger, trying to compose himself.

(Heavy Bolter)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 2:35 pm

"Hah! Well, I don't know what a 'Tyranid' is, but there's a reason it's said that oni have the strength of mountains." She started to walk forward, club in hand. "Lemme show ya what I mean firsthand..."

Heavy Bolter - 1
She was seemingly unfazed when the massive bolt ripped through the air next to her head, continuing her advance without missing a beat. "What's wrong, boy?" She taunted. "Startin' to realize exactly who ya picked a fight with?" Without waiting to hear Barchiel's response, she reared back, then swung her club in an upward strike as hard as she could manage.

Kanabou Strike - 36
It was with a strange sense of déjà vu that Barchiel was once again knocked right off his feet, unable to dodge by virtue of shock from his opponent being seemingly able to survive anything he could throw at her. And, just like last time, once he finished his painful descent to the ground, he saw the oni approaching his downed form...

Toushiko: 21 Stamina
Barchiel: 26 Willpower/10 Stamina + Downed

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Clicking his tongue, Barchiel tried to back away, his anger rising. He needed to calm down, or he would lose! And before he could do anything, he was once more knockd to the ground, the air getting knocked out of him.

Taking some deep breaths, he tried getting up once more, a snarl escaping him. "I....won't lose..Not to you, demon!"
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 1:03 am

Knowing what was about to happen if he stayed down, Barchiel pushed himself up as fast as he could...

Struggle - 42
But once again, Toushiko's foot shoved him back down to the ground. She smirked as she shifted her weight forward, pressing further down on Barchiel's chest and completely halting his movements. "You're not very fast gettin' up, are ya? I'm guessin' it's not too often that ya literally fall head-over-heels for a lovely lady like me." Giggling a bit at her joke, she stepped forward and put her feet on either side of his head, facing his stomach and pinning down his chest with her club. "Sure was nice having your nose buried in my panties, right?" She looked down at him. "Well, here's somethin' a little different..."

She sank to her knees, and hovered her gorgeous ass inches above his face, teasingly swinging it back and forth a bit before bringing it down onto his face. She drew in her legs and curved in her feet until every part of his head was encased within her body, her musk the only air he could breathe. She glanced back toward him. "So, how's it down there, boy?" She chuckled. "Ah, no need to answer. You're probably busy takin' in the sights...and everything else." She slowly slid back and forth along his face, allowing him to breathe clearly for only a moment before being plunged back into her womanly scent. "Don't worry, you have plenty of time to enjoy it...you're gonna be there a while," she said with a smile.

Toushiko - 21 Stamina
Barchiel - 24 Willpower/10 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:49 am

(Wow, the dice really do hate me.)

Seriously, everytime he tried to get back up, he was just forced down again. It was starting to piss him off. And now she was taunting him. "No, actually. I did not."

Apparently, she didn't care, because she decided to sit on his face once more. And she seemed to secure herself onto his face, like a parasite. Deep inside him, anger began to rise. He was one of the Blood Ravens, damnit! And he would not sit here and be treated like some THING'S cushion!

With a (muffled) roar, he gripped her waist and tried to shove her off, trying to maybe roll hr off as well. By the Emperor, this foul lovechild of Khorne and Slaanesh would not triumph this day!

(Struggle. Sorry if it isn't that great, just woke up when writing this.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:04 pm

(Ah, no worries. It looks fine to me Razz And the dice haven't been too bad. Barchiel still has a bit of a lead, so I'd say they don't have it in for you quite yet)

Anger flooded into Barchiel as his opponent taunted and humiliated him. Who was she to act so arrogant toward a Space Marine? He was a Blood Raven; he was the Emperor's fury! He would not stand for this!

Struggle - 14
...Actually, it looked like he wasn't going to stand at all. With his head completely surrounded by crimson flesh, he was having problems finding a good place to grab his enemy and push her away. Toushiko laughed as she felt his hands pawing at her waist, blindly trying to find a way to get her off him. "Lookin' for something, boy?" She pressed herself down further into his face and cut off his air for a moment, distracting him and allowing her to reach down and grab both his wrists. "Well, you're in luck, 'cause I got somethin' to show ya..." She guided his hands up toward her breasts. "Two somethings, in fact."

Holding his hands in a vicelike grip, she forced them onto her luscious breasts, over the fabric covering her nipples. She let out a small sigh of contentment as his calloused fingers thrashed against her own, unintentionally fondling her breasts. "Ahh...bein' pretty rough, there, ain't ya? I'll bet you've never even seen something as soft as these babies in your whole life." Her lips curved upward in a smile. "Let alone felt it."

Toushiko - 21 Stamina
Barchiel - 22 Willpower/10 Stamina - Downed

(Okay, now the rolls are bullshit.)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:14 pm

He almost had her. He almost ha-

Wait.
Wait, what in the hell was she doing? He seemed to be holding onto something. Something that he probably shouldn't be touching. Not that he could tell since he COULDNT BLOODY SEE. Not to mention she seemed to be trying to cut off his air.

Anger bubbled within him. She dared....She DARED to treat him in such a way?! Feeling his blood boil, he began to thrash from under her, trying to remove the unwanted obstruction. And if he could hurt her, it was even better for him.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Toushiko closed her eyes for a moment as Barchiel began to thrash even harder beneath her, his hands pushing against her grip with all their strength. Finally, what I've been waiting for, she thought happily to herself. Show me what you're truly capable of, human!

Struggle - 37
Toushiko opened her eyes and frowned, looking down at her opponent's ineffectual struggling. "Are...are ya serious?" She muttered. What had happened to all that strength he had before? Fighting him had been fun as hell when he was swinging at her with the Thousand-Blade Sword and the God-Fist, but now it was just depressing. She scowled. For an oni, there was no point in fighting an opponent far weaker than oneself, and while she certainly didn't think that this Space Marine was weak, per se—the feeling of fire in her stomach was very much a constant reminder of that—it was possible that she'd overestimated him. Maybe that God-Fist took all his strength, or something, she mused.

In that case, she'd let him recharge a bit. Sighing, she let go of his hands and quickly stood up off him, picking up her fallen club with one hand and extending the other in an offer to help him up.

Toushiko - 21 Stamina
Barchiel - 22 Willpower/10 Stamina

(Keep in mind, this ain't me trying to fudge the RP, this is something Toushiko would actually do. If the midara were anyone else, I'd leave ya to the whims of RNG Razz)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Why couldn't he break free? It was getting annoying as h-

She.
She got up.
She got up and now here he was, flailing like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

....This was awkward. Slowly, he lowered his limbs, aside from one arm, which was reaching up towards hers. ".....What's your game? You had me where you wanted, did you not?"

Carefully, he reached for her hand, his eyes focusing on her in an attempt to gauge her true intentions. Could this be..a trap?
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Toushiko grunted as she pulled up the Space Marine, surprised by his armor's weight considering how high she was able to send him into the air. And yet he fights like it's a second skin, she thought. His strength definitely wasn't just luck earlier, then.

She backed away, resting her club on her shoulder. "Oh, sure, havin' ya writhe and struggle against me is great and all, but it starts to feel pretty hollow when ya literally can't get up." She shook her head and continued, "Especially seein' how strong you were just a minute ago. Guess that crazy punch takes a lot outta ya, huh?"

She pointed a thumb toward herself. "Look, I'm an oni. We love good fights, ones where the winner has to work for their victory, and actually prove how strong they are." She shrugged. "I mean, yeah, if I saw some lyin', connivin' scumbag being needlessly cruel to people, I wouldn't hesitate to teach 'em a lesson with my club, regardless of how strong or weak they were." She gestured toward Barchiel with her club. "But you? I'm fightin' you for that first reason." A wry smile tugged at her lips. "Well, that, and revenge for shootin' my bottle. I ain't forgivin' that so easily, y'know."

She sighed. "Point is, 'proving your strength' over someone you clearly outclass only proves that you're nothin' more than a bully; a coward who's too scared to fight anyone on their own level. And, well..." She looked sheepishly down at the ground where Barchiel was a minute ago. "...As strong as you were before, that little display there had me a bit worried. No self-respecting oni wants to be that coward, and while I certainly wouldn't object if you'd stopped struggling 'cause I wore ya down with my, ah, skills..." She licked her lips and winked at Barchiel, chuckling. "...You were still tryin' your hardest to put up a fight, and gettin' nowhere fast."

"So here's the deal." She hoisted her club off her shoulder, and pointed it squarely at Barchiel. "If you wanna turn around and walk away, then I'm willin' to forgive ya for the bottle you shattered. I'd feel like a real asshole if I kept fighting someone who thought they were too weak to take me on." She walked closer to Barchiel, and stared him right in the eyes. "But if you wanna keep going...then prove to me your strength earlier wasn't a fluke." Her eyes gleamed not with lust or mischief, but with determination. "Show me...show me something that your Emperor would be proud of." She stepped back, and extended her arms in a gesture of invitation. "Gimme your best shot." She grinned. "Just remember, I ain't just gonna stand here and take it. If you choose to fight me now, then I won't hold back. And if you end up gettin' smothered by my ass again..." She leaned forward. "...I ain't gonna be so merciful a second time."

Toushiko - 21 Stamina
Barchiel - 22 Willpower/10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next