Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs. Toushiko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Prowd try to pick himself up and prepare a counterattack for that one she throw to him"grrr you'll pay for that" he try to make his shadow claws and scracht her legs trying to make a posibility for him to scape from the closeness.

Shadow claws

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 am

Toushiko braced herself as Prowd charged toward her, his hands seemingly transforming into wicked claws of darkness. Even though he was having trouble breathing from her previous attack, he was still just as fast on his feet as ever.

Shadow Claws (Dazed) - 87, 72
However, when he tried to swipe with his claws, the sudden motion was too much of a strain on his weakened body. The attack came out sloppy and uncoordinated, allowing Toushiko to easily jump back to safety. Giving a quick laugh of derision, she wasted no further time in winding up a swing of her club.

Kanabou Strike - 79
Prowd saw it coming, though, and was just barely able to dodge to the side. The oni's club swung upward at empty air, and Toushiko growled in annoyance as she brought her club back in. With both attacking and dodging, even when dazed, Prowd was still fast on his feet; she knew she'd need to be careful of that if she wanted to give him the punishment he so richly deserved.

She narrowed her eyes, closely watching for any movement. The instant he so much as twitched, she'd be ready for it.

Toushiko: 26 Stamina
Prowd: 20 Willpower/2 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:18 am

"Good nigth", prowd said before spread a cloud of pure darkness from his hands that cloud can blind the oponent for a moment and make a chance for prowd to attack ," i'll hope this work",then he try to recover his forces.

Shadow cloud

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 1:03 am

(Is this Only Shadows, or something new?)

As soon as Prowd's arm moved up a centimeter, Toushiko instantly raised her club in a defensive stance. She saw his hand pointed at her as if to fire a projectile at her face, and she raised her club, ready to block anything he sent her way.

Shadow Cloud - 98! Critical Success!

...Well, anything except what he did send, anyway. A cloud of black smoke appeared in his palm, and zoomed through the air right toward his opponent. Toushiko held her club horizontally to block it, but her eyes widened as it merely passed right through. Before she could react further, it had reached her, and her head became enveloped in pitch-black smoke. She blinked and took a step forward, but the smoke followed her wherever she went. She growled and tried to swing her club at where she was pretty sure Prowd had been—not because she thought she'd actually be able to hit him, but just to scare him off until the smoke dissipated.

She wasn't even allowed that, as the smoke floated down her throat and entered her lungs. She coughed and sputtered, leaning heavily on her club as her eyes watered. What was this stuff? She'd spent plenty of time around the fires of Hell, and of course, the smoke that came from them. It was obviously never a good idea to inhale them, but her lungs were used to smoke—and they had a resilience that was par for the course for a demon.

She grimaced as she coughed. This bastard has a lot of tricks up his sleeve...but I ain't gonna fall so easily, she thought with determination. Just you wait...I'll have ya beggin' for mercy before long!

Toushiko: 26 Stamina + Blinded

(Free move)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:34 am

(only shadow, sorry i confused the name )

when prowd found her chance he run toward toushiko with his shield again in a charge this time with more force,hoping this time the blow will knock out the oni,the first time that didn't work but he had the smoke as a ally this time.

shadow shield

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:24 am

Growling with frustration in-between coughs, Toushiko tried to raise her club and start swinging it to keep Prowd away. It wasn't easy, with every painful cough causing her to lower it a bit, but she'd managed to get the end of it off the ground. Just a bit more, and she'd be able to start swinging it with a good amount of force...

Shadow Shield - 96! Critical Success!
Unfortunately for her, that was when Prowd decided to strike. Just as she lifted her club off the ground, the armored assassin slammed into her, bashing her with his shield. With the smoke blinding her, she didn't see him approaching, and was thus caught completely off-guard. Not expecting to take such sudden force, Toushiko lost her balance and staggered back a few steps. She managed to stay upright, but she had no doubt that Prowd was already on his way for another attack.

As the black smoke around her head began to dissipate—likely in part from the force of the blow—she saw that her club was on the ground, with Prowd between it and her. She growled in annoyance; when had she let go of it? That certainly wasn't going to bode well...

Toushiko: 25 Stamina
Prowd: 20 Willpower/2 Stamina + Shielded

(Free move)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:22 am

Prowd try to run toward her but accidentaly fall upon her,he try to pick himself up but he felt something soft making him relax a bit,when he open his eyes he noticed that his head was on her breasts and he couldn't help but nuzzle the side of her breasts.

Turn skip

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Toushiko looked back up from her club to see Prowd running toward her, his sword in hand and ready to run her through. Cursing, she tried putting up her arms in front of her in defense, but it was too late; Prowd was too fast. Before she could finish bringing her arms up, he was already upon her! Toushiko grimaced, ready to take the pain of the next attack.

She didn't feel much pain at all, actually. In fact, there was the odd feeling of something pushing up against her breasts. She looked down, and saw that Prowd had outright abandoned his attack in favor of nuzzling her breasts with his face.

For a few moments, the oni simply froze in confusion. Prowd had submitted pretty easily to her earlier, but this was...well, it was a little ridiculous, to put it bluntly. And in any other situation, it would've been a mistake she'd take immediate advantage of, but the memory of Prowd's earlier sucker punch was still fresh in Toushiko's mind.

She growled. Now was as good a time as any for some payback, she decided. Keeping a close eye on Prowd's expression to make sure he wasn't paying attention, she slowly brought her left hand back, closing her fingers into a fist. Then, after a few moments, she let it fly.

POW!

The distinctive noise of Prowd's shield shattering into pieces was heard alongside the good ol' sound of a fool being slammed into the dust. Prowd's armor clattered noisily as he hit the ground hard, a fresh fist-shaped bruise on the side of his head. For her part, Toushiko simply snorted in derision. "What, you think I'm gonna fall for that a second time?" She rolled her eyes. "Don't get me wrong, you're gonna be fallin' for me sooner or later, but it's a tad too early to be worshipping my body, don't ya think?" She casually walked past Prowd as he struggled to get up, and picked her club up off the ground. "Gotta learn to be subtle, kid. I ain't in the mood for another sucker punch," she said, glaring at her opponent.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Prowd just lat down on the floor caressing his head while try to look up at toushiko and then sigh
"well.i admit i was a fool but your breasts feel simply too good.i'm sorry for the sucker punch at the start" he said with a real feeling..he just continue lay down and sigh again "now i'm thirsty if i have my bottle of water..or something for drink".

Rest

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Toushiko stared in disbelief at her opponent as he laid on the ground. He was thirsty? In the middle of a fight, he just gives up, pushes his head into her breasts, gets punched to the ground for it, and now he wants some water?

It wasn't often that the boisterous oni was lost for words, and yet she couldn't imagine what the proper response to this situation could possibly be. After a few seconds of attempting to make sense of her opponent, she just gave up and sighed. Maybe he's serious, she mused. His voice did sound pretty genuine; the sucker punch earlier probably hadn't been planned, if Prowd was telling the truth. Now that Toushiko thought about it more, Prowd had had her dead in his sights just now—he wouldn't have given up on that surefire attack just for an opportunity to punch her in the stomach again.

She shrugged, supposing that Prowd just had a hard time keeping his lust in check, and that he didn't really mean any harm. Well... She eyed his sword. Not too much harm, anyway. As for his other request...

Toushiko let out a laugh. "Well, now, that's a bit odd to ask your opponent in the middle of a fight, eh?" She raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I just punched ya to the dirt. What makes ya think I'll just hand you a drink and stand back?" She held a stoic face for a few seconds, before letting a smirk break out on her face. "Well, it's your lucky day, 'cause I'm your opponent," she said, starting toward her pack. "And it's like I always say: never a bad time for a drink!"

The oni rummaged through her pack for a bit, shuffling various items around and mumbling to herself before bringing out two identical bottles with covers depicting the lights and stalls of a typical Underworld festival. She laid one on its side, and rolled it toward Prowd's fallen form, where it bumped against his armor with an audible tink. With her club in one hand and her bottle in the other, Toushiko watched for Prowd's reaction.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 10:06 pm

without think he take the bottle and start drinking the liquid oh it,he was really thirsty when he finished the drink he sigh in relief while looking at toushiko,"thanks toushi, If there is any way to return the favor, tell me" he said crossing arms waiting for her response, his sword still int he floor.

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 pm

A thought occurred to Toushiko as she watched Prowd drink from the bottle she'd given him. Is this kid even old enough to drink...? She wondered. She shrugged. Oh well. She popped the cap off her own bottle with her thumb, and knocked back the whole thing in a few hearty gulps. This stuff wasn't too bad for a human, and it was hardly worse than water for her, so she didn't feel any different from before when she tossed the bottle aside.

At Prowd's words, she raised an eyebrow. "Anything you can do for me, eh?" She snorted. "For starters, why don't ya hurry up 'n' decide if you actually wanna fight or not? This whole 'stop-'n'-start' thing is startin' to get pretty old," she remarked. "Look, kid, I forgive ya for that punch to the stomach. You were scared, didn't know what to do, all that," she said, waving her hand dismissively. "What actually pisses me off is the fact that you can't seem to decide if you wanna fight. Here, I'll give ya three options." She held up three fingers on her free hand. "One: you fight me and win. Two: you fight me and lose. Three: you give up now, and walk away." Toushiko narrowed her eyes. "I don't particularly care if you triumph over the big bad demon gal, fall for her womanly charms, or run off to save your own hide. Just pick an option and stick with it, damn it!"

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 6:14 am

Prowd think for a moment then he look at toushiko and try to stand up when he finaly get up he answer the oni "well,i pick the first option" he take his sword and make a fight stance smiling determinated at the oni,"but I do not think that you leave it so easy, or do you prefer to let a prey escape?" he asked the oni while crossing his arms then he run toward toushiko and make a quick slash trying to hit her.

Basic attack

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 8:30 pm

"That's what I like to hear, boy," Toushiko remarked, gripping her club with both hands. "I just hope you end up stickin' by those words!"

Prowd certainly seemed willing to do just that, as he taunted her and charged toward her, sword in hand. It looked like a fairly predictable attack, but Toushiko knew not to underestimate her opponent's speed. She took a step back, ready to dodge as he swung for her.

Basic attack - 63
Right as Prowd stabbed his sword forward, Toushiko managed to sidestep his blade, leaving him open for an attack. Wasting no time, Toushiko grinned and brought her club to bear, swinging it in a wide horizontal arc in front of her.

Kanabou Strike - 71
However, Prowd's speed won out yet again, and he ducked below the club, letting it sail harmlessly over him. Not expecting him to be able to dodge so quickly, Toushiko was overtaken by her own momentum, and was forced to stagger backward a few steps in order to keep her balance.

She gave a determined laugh as she returned to a fighting stance. "Not bad, kid! Not bad at all!" She remarked. "Looks like you're still in this one, then. Don't disappoint me, y'hear?!"

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 9:06 pm

"yeah, i'll never dissapoint a oponent like you toushi" he then try to make a flying kick toward her with his sword in mid air,and try to uses the kick for distract her and make a quick slash,"Take This!!"he sout hopping that hit and then make a defensive stance

kick slash and defend

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Toushiko scoffed. "Actions speak louder than words, kid. Show me what ya got!" Just as before, Prowd seemed intent on proving his words true, running toward the oni before jumping up for an aerial strike. Toushiko raised her club, watching his sword for the right angle to block at.

Kick, Slash, Defend - 30, 63, 17
To her surprise, instead of slashing with his sword, Prowd went for a roundhouse kick to Toushiko's head. Caught off guard, she took his armored foot right in the side of her skull, sending her momentarily reeling.

Prowd's spin continued, and he used his momentum to power a horizontal slash to Toushiko's neck. However, an oni's skull was a bit harder than that, and by the time he'd had brought his sword to bear, she'd already recovered and was ready to stop it. There wasn't enough time to counterattack, but Toushiko was just barely able to raise her club to her head with one hand and deflect Prowd's sword harmlessly.

Strength of the Mountain - 69
Seeing an opportunity, Toushiko grabbed for Prowd with her free hand. His speed won out yet again, however, and he managed to twist his body out of the way before jumping back and raising his sword in a defensive stance.

Toushiko rolled her eyes. This was getting nowhere. They were both being too defensive, too cautious. Granted, Prowd had pretty good reason to be careful—getting snapped up in the arms of the colossal demoness in front of him would be very bad news, after all. But for her, it was time to kick things up a notch from here on out. Let's see that speed save ya when ya can't even stop to catch your breath, boy...

Toushiko: 24 Stamina

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:43 am

Prowd try to recover his breath staying in his defensive stance and looking at the oni with atention Ready for whatever she willl try to attack him, he continue in his stance until he recover his breath,"you are a great oponent" he say while smiling.

defend

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Toushiko watched her opponent warily as she considered the best plan of attack. She saw him go into a defensive stance, and snorted. Guess it's on me to make the first move, as always.

She chuckled at Prowd's compliment. "Well, thanks for the sentiment, kid. I aim to please, y'know," she said, flexing her arm as a show of force. "You've got a few fancy moves there, yourself. Why don't ya try some of 'em out, eh?"

She set her club down beside her. "C'mon, don't be shy. Y'know what..." She cracked her knuckles, and leaned forward. "How's about I show ya one a' mine?!"

With that, she rocketed off toward Prowd, ready to tackle him right down to the ground with her. She was practically a blur, and Prowd barely had a second to react.

Test Your Strength! - 95, 86 (Two rolls due to Prowd's defensive stance)
That was more than enough time for him to leap to the side, letting his demonic opponent barrel right past him. Getting fairly accustomed to this by this point, she slid to a stop, and without waiting for Prowd to respond, she turned back around and started charging him again!

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:16 am

Prowd Try to counter her attack and go for charge of his shield runing with it in her arm while smiling at her confidently,he cintinue runing trying to make momentum and then charge against her hopping his attack will work.

Shadow Shield

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:15 am

Toushiko grinned as Prowd accepted her unspoken challenge, charging forward with just as much determination as she was. She'd had enough of this pussyfooting around, anyway. Neither of them could even think about backing down now—just as she'd hoped.

As they closed in on each other, Prowd's shield began to reform in front of him. Toushiko's grin widened, baring her teeth. "Oh, no ya don't!" She roared.

Shadow Shield - 33
Drinking Buddies - 28

For once, Prowd's speed worked against him. He closed in too fast for his shield to catch up, and before it could fully form, Toushiko's body slammed into him. Careening backward, he felt Toushiko's arms deftly wrap around him and roughly pull him back to her. Her full breasts pressed into his chest, and before he knew what was happening, she grabbed the back of his head with one hand and pulled him into a vicious kiss that gave him no time to resist.

As if trying to devour him with her lips, she forced her tongue through his lips, flooding him with sweet sensations as he felt it swirl inside his mouth. Eventually, she pulled her lips away and loosened her arms from around his back, though her breasts were still invitingly pushing into his chest. She gave a triumphant giggle as she stared at Prowd with lust-filled eyes. "How're ya likin' round three so far, boy?" She purred. "Let's make sure it lasts a while..."

Prowd: 18 Willpower/2 Stamina

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:03 am

He nodded while looking at toushiko smiling then he hug Toushiko with all of his force trying to make a bear hug,he feeling her breasts into his chest but he continue the bear hug and concentrate on the battle,"how about a hug toushi,i admit,you breasts are very soft" he giggle after say that and make more force in his bear hug.

Bear hug

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 am

Toushiko felt Prowd's arms start to wrap around her torso, and for a moment, was rather disappointed. Was he really giving in now? After he'd refused so many chances to just walk away, he was really letting himself get tempted by a single kiss? She started to scowl, but then she got a good look at his expression.

His very determined, wildly grinning expression.

Hrk!

Bear Hug - 100! Critical Success!

Toushiko's eyes bulged in surprise as Prowd forcefully tightened his arms around her, bringing her into an unexpectedly painful bear hug. Choking out a laugh, she remarked, "T-turning my own move against me like that, eh...? Learnin'...gah! From the best, I s-see!"

Her pained grunts weren't just there to humor him. For such a scrawny-looking kid, Prowd sure had some strength in those muscles. Probably explains why that sucker punch earlier was able to take me down, she mused. She smiled as she realized that this guy might actually be a bit of a challenge, after all.

(Free move!)

Toushiko: 23 Stamina + Bound (somehow...)

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:52 am

"well,certainly i'm learningfrom the best" he grined while continue the bear hug then he Try to make a suplex if he complete the move maybe he can turn the table ."how about this move of mine toushi!" he say as he start to let his body fall backward then he use some force to make the fall more faster hopping his move will work.

Suplex

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:37 am

Despite being held tight in the armored assassin's grip, Toushiko's grin held strong. This guy was fast, and he had the strength to back it up. Just gotta work on that whole lust problem... "'Preciate the complement, kid, but..." She grunted. "...flattery gets ya nowhere, y'know!"

When he proclaimed his intent to show her a new move of his, she chuckled before giving another pained grunt as he tried to lift her in the air. "A-all right, let's see it, kid!" She somehow wasn't able to break out of his grip, so she figured she might as well see what else this guy had up his sleeve. That was what was so fun about all these surface-dwellers: they were always full of surprises.

Suplex - 54
And surprised she was, as he not only managed to lift her up in the air—even if he was shaking like a leaf from the effort—but he also managed to slam her back down to the earth with a resounding thud! Toushiko's vision swam for a moment when her skull crashed painfully against the ground, and she just barely managed to stumble back to her feet once Prowd let go of her.

Infernal Temptation - 27
"W-wow...tha' was, uh..." Toushiko blinked. "Damn." She knew she had to retaliate, but she was just a little too surprised by Prowd's feat to actually do anything. Who knew he had that kind of strength in him? She supposed it wasn't too different from that time when she managed to lift up a giant robot-man-thing after getting hit with the force of a meteor strike, but it was still pretty shocking to be on the other end of that situation.

...Also, the pounding headache from the blow might have been a contributing factor.

Toushiko: 20 Stamina

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:03 am

"Well, you know, i'm a bag of surprise" He Said With his Sword in his shoulder looking at Toushi with a confident Smile then he go por a normal Strike with his Sword Running toward her then Making a Diaglonal Cut Trying to Hit her with all of his force

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs. Toushiko
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next