Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Memory of ZGreatMagician

Go down 
+24
LoveHurts
bubublob
hunter277
overlordvoid
lzdj528
Zesquid
sum1confused
Etho
opponent123
Feggles
MysteriousAnonymous
No one
Professor Tree
pepez
Macos
Mardion
ShadithBro
jjseaways
NanasBanananas
dick_kkk
Keobr
forest Assasin
lelno
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jjseaways

jjseaways

In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:12 pm

thank you keobr love your mods
but don't you think it gets too hard like this
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Keobr wrote:
As for now first black version with out any balance. Difference from original mod are:
-three vampires with almost double stats of "room vampires" at the queen room
-feeding of grapple vampire has only 3 attempt to mistake
-there is Alice standing in vampire queen room, if you will won her it may brake your game. So just save before. This problem caused by actor in original game. Fight will start and your hero will be changed, but he would not change back... may be will be fixed further
- Drain queen near the Alice (not balanced). Queen face leech will leech you too 300 hp, humilation - situativetely may leave you from 1 too 99 hp (there is a little chance it will kill you), furious feeding will be actiwated only when she will have 60% or less health (only 1 attempt to escape, chances low, there is an negative effect that can appear on you with a little chance, but if she feeds too much it will appear)
- there is a little market witth unbalanced very expensive armor. (if you will fight alice and win i almost shure you will lose your stuff)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n5sgehdwfct5i73/Abandoned+City+b+mod+alfa+0.01.zip

When will be something new? May be never... may be in a week... I have a hard work... and not much time to create this./I thinkik about vampire 3, make her to drain your stats... and about bunny, to make her scratch move like a continuous move with debufs (it can be like additional attack ability)

Thank you for adding little new things!! its was nice to play again! Smile I hope u do that vampire 3 thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Nice! I will have to try this out later on tonight. I would love to see the bunny girl in this game. Do you think you could create a kissing attack for her?

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:03 pm

jjseaways wrote:
This stuff created not for win, it's created to lose... For example I created star craft 2 maps, and give kerrigan and Nova levels and experience, it's my problem, I want to see how the evil little stuff becomes ultimate draining evil woman that is unstoppable now. On my maps you was able to win at early beginning, but if you don't, you never win.
With this game ... It become not interesting when I began kill vampires from 1 or 2 hits. There's is a plugin that gives them levels... But it gives too much power to enemies and game become unplayable. And as I said it's ubalahced, may be later there will be possible to win.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:09 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Nice! I will have to try this out later on tonight. I would love to see the bunny girl in this game. Do you think you could create a kissing attack for her?
The problem with this game, that there is no 3d models and way to manage moves. We have only pictures. If i'll find enough pictures in game to create something similar to kiss, why not? But I didn't see this material earlier... So it's a very little chance for creation a kiss...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:39 pm

Ah I see, it's still amazing that you are doing this though Smile

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 3:35 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
I know I have that game somewhere, but it really didn't appeal to me that much since the you were in control of the fetish moves instead of the enemy (I know, I'm really weird like that lol).

That's not weird at all, for various reasons. Also it's exactly like this for me as well, which also meant I couldn't really enjoy this one. I'm still happy to have played another ZGreatMagician game though.

Keobr wrote:
When will be something new? May be never... may be in a week... I have a hard work... and not much time to create this./I thinkik about vampire 3, make her to drain your stats... and about bunny, to make her scratch move like a continuous move with debufs (it can be like additional attack ability)

No worries about it, but THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for your work, it's awesome that you took the time to do this and we as a community are extremely thankful to you already! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:25 am

Keobr wrote:
jjseaways wrote:
This stuff created not for win,  it's created to lose...  For example I created star craft 2 maps,  and give kerrigan and Nova levels and experience,  it's my problem,  I want to see how the evil little stuff becomes ultimate draining evil woman that is unstoppable now. On my maps you was able to win at early beginning,  but if you don't,  you never win.
With this game ... It become not interesting when I began kill vampires from 1 or 2 hits. There's is a plugin that gives them levels...  But it gives too much power to enemies and game become unplayable. And as I said it's ubalahced,  may be later there will be possible to win.

Heh, you thinking just like me Very Happy I love to give benefits to female enemies..
Btw, what program you use to editing this?
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:09 am

Programm is RPG maker, if something is crypted, I using decrypter (I forgot how it's named). But I don't understand it much, just reading code and trying to understand how the actual attack or ability works. It's not hard to mod, harder to create something from nothing.

P. S. I seek for the kissing animation... And I think I can create one more kiss from what we have;)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:12 am

Keobr wrote:
Programm is RPG maker, if something is crypted,  I using decrypter (I forgot how it's named). But I don't understand it much, just reading code and trying to understand how the actual attack or ability works. It's not hard to mod, harder to create something from nothing.

P. S. I seek for the kissing animation...  And I think I can create one more kiss from what we have;)

Sounds like great news!!! Looking forward to it if you can create it.

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Fantastic work Keobr!! Don't push yourself too hard!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 2:36 am

Keobr wrote:
As for now first black version with out any balance. Difference from original mod are:
-three vampires with almost double stats of "room vampires" at the queen room
-feeding of grapple vampire has only 3 attempt to mistake
-there is Alice standing in vampire queen room, if you will won her it may brake your game. So just save before. This problem caused by actor in original game. Fight will start and your hero will be changed, but he would not change back... may be will be fixed further
- Drain queen near the Alice (not balanced). Queen face leech will leech you too 300 hp, humilation - situativetely may leave you from 1 too 99 hp (there is a little chance it will kill you), furious feeding will be actiwated only when she will have 60% or less health (only 1 attempt to escape, chances low, there is an negative effect that can appear on you with a little chance, but if she feeds too much it will appear)
- there is a little market witth unbalanced very expensive armor. (if you will fight alice and win i almost shure you will lose your stuff)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n5sgehdwfct5i73/Abandoned+City+b+mod+alfa+0.01.zip

For some reason, I can't click the download button on any of my browsers. I've tried firefox, chrome, and IE. None of them are letting me download this. When I hover my cursor over the download button, my cursor doesn't chance, and when I click, nothing happens. This isn't just your link either. It's any mediafire link, even my own. I'm at a loss here at what to do, and google doesn't seem to be helping me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:11 am

there is one issue with this forum, when i'm loged in a cant open link too, when i'm loged out - i can)
You need copy the link then paste it and paste symbol '/' before word 'file'... becouse by reason wich i could not understand this symbol missing when you loged in system.
And again look this part of link 'com/file/n'.

For some reason, I can't click the download button on any of my browsers. I've tried firefox, chrome, and IE. None of them are letting me download this. When I hover my cursor over the download button, my cursor doesn't chance, and when I click, nothing happens. This isn't just your link either. It's any mediafire link, even my own. I'm at a loss here at what to do, and google doesn't seem to be helping me at the moment.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:54 am

That sounds so awesome. Download it now, and I can't wait to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:17 am

Keobr wrote:
there is one issue with this forum, when i'm loged in a cant open link too, when i'm loged out - i can)
You need copy the link then paste it and paste symbol '/' before word 'file'... becouse by reason wich i could not understand this symbol missing when you loged in system.
And again look this part of link 'com/file/n'.

I figured out the problem rather haphazardly. Apparently, there was something hidden on my screen that everything I would click in a certain area, it would make my window inactive, like I just clicked an invisible window, and it's been keeping me from clicking anything that's in that spot, no matter what it was. So, what I did was click around that area randomly until suddenly my browser minimized, and a re-maximized it and everything was back to normal. Problem solved!

... I should probably get my computer checked out...
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 8:49 am

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4gs60xc2lxa2o0m/Abandoned_City_mod_alfa_0.02.zip/file

So Vampire 3 have some changes and represented in queen room. Vampire 2 (blue skirt) have little less growing up mp.
There is a move 'Draining kiss'... if you use youre imagination you may believe that it is an actual kiss)
And as always forum added few symbjols to a link it opens in adfly... Dont know how to fix this/
Back to top Go down
MysteriousAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:49 am

Thank you, Keobr!! Always loved vampire 3!! I appreciate that you added a kiss-like move! Looking forward for more of your excellent work!
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Thank you!! Its was cool vampire 3! mmh.. I had been thinking is it possible make 2 vs 1 fights? Of course enemies hp/Attacks little less, but still? Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:40 pm

What's the deal with this Alice character? Why does the player character change, and why can't he use regular attacks and break out of her headscissors?
Back to top Go down
Feggles

Feggles

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 8:56 pm

Giga Man wrote:
What's the deal with this Alice character? Why does the player character change, and why can't he use regular attacks and break out of her headscissors?

Alice is a transplant from another game
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 am

Can anyone help me: do you know any games like this, with draining succubusses or vampires or other girls with animation and submission system? (For example tower of trample 1.7 lady cobra can even drain your levels, parade buster girls drain your hp with sex, nightmare sphere zero and 1 enemies gain hp while rape you, etc. Or one of the greatest stuf kiss of vampire boss in Airi Guilty hell , but not sure it's draining)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:21 pm

Keobr, you should check out HeroineRumble.
Back to top Go down
MysteriousAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:58 am

Keobor, I strongly believe that if you put more dialogs of the vampire characters or the hero during battles, it would make the game even better. The new "drain kiss" required a bit of imagination, but it was fantastic. However, it didn't have any dialog after the hero died like all the other moves. I would love your work more if you put some conversations with the characters. For example, after certain move is initiated, the vampire says "Common, honey. Submit to me..." and you can chose between a no or yes answer. The vampire's response would vary depending on the answer.
Just my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:32 pm

MysteriousAnonymous wrote:
Keobor, I strongly believe that if you put more dialogs of the vampire characters or the hero during battles, it would make the game even better. The new "drain kiss" required a bit of imagination, but it was fantastic. However, it didn't have any dialog after the hero died like all the other moves. I would love your work more if you put some conversations with the characters. For example, after certain move is initiated, the vampire says "Common, honey. Submit to me..." and you can chose between a no or yes answer. The vampire's response would vary depending on the answer.
Just my personal opinion.
I wanted, but game crushes with dialogs, i don't know how to do it right. I copied some code from workig dilogs, but when i change them... they can crush game. And it have some issues: sometimes it hard to test how it will be work. In code you have more issues (im not a programmer) if you have 1 sample its 1 sample, when you have "if" its 2 samples of code if you have more if - more code - more difficult testing and possible bugs.... I have not hends straight enough to make this all.
Back to top Go down
MysteriousAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 1:56 am

I see, Keobr Sad I really wish someone could add new dialogs to the game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Memory of ZGreatMagician
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next