Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:17 am

"It's time to go to your paradise and become my next maid."

She summons a shroom girl who hugs Vulcan, causing her to fall asleep. While Vulcan sleeps, the Swamp Succubus gives her a powerful kiss and when Vulcan wakes up, she finds that she is no longer stunned, but charmed by a kiss and pulled into the deep swamp.

"You might as well just give up and indulge in the pleasure now, darling. You're pretty much mine now."

Vulcan (17 willpower) (11 poison tokens) (in deep swamp) (charmed)
Swamp Succubus (18 stamina)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:43 am

She stared down the Succubus out of a mix of frustration and growing lust. "Never! There are people who need me," she stated.
-Red, Hot, Right-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:52 am

Red Hot Right rolls a 93=Failure! Vulcan misses very miserably and ends up leaving herself wide open to attack.

"Oh baby, I love playing with my opponents in here. Please make yourself comfortable. I think you could use another sensual massage." She rolls a 58=Success! She rubs up every tense muscle of Vulcan, allowing her to relax.

Vulcan rolls a 36 so the poison drains some of her energy to heal the succubus. And Vulcan gets another poison token from being in the swamp.

Vulcan (14 willpower) (13 poison tokens) (in deep swamp)
Swamp Succubus (19 stamina)

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:57 am

"Nnh...No!" Shaking her opponent off, Vulcan backed up a bit from the Midara, which wasn't easy being navel-deep in swamp water. Aiming her arms at the Succubus, Vulcan began to build up flames before releasing it all in a powerful fiery blast.
-Eruption-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 1:17 am

Vulcan rolls a 57=Failure. She misses the Swamp Succubus entirely.

"See darling, you're mine. You should just surrender and enjoy this. Your defeat is inevitable. You could really use another lap dance as some more foreplay before we get to the main event." She has a shroom girl try to give Vulcan a lap dance and she rolls a 32=Success! The shroom girl grinds her body all over Vulcan's lap, letting Vulcan feel her up as she does so.

Vulcan also rolls a 33 and sees more of her energy drained into the succubus.

Vulcan (12 willpower) (14 poison tokens) (in deep swamp) (charmed)
Swamp Succubus (20 stamina)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 1:22 am

Vulcan moaned, her voice straining as she still struggles to stay in her right mind. Unfortunately, using the Eruption left her winded and she needed a turn to be ready to fight further.
-Skip Turn-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 1:50 am

"Wouldn't you like to be completely enslaved by a kiss? I tell you, there's no thought more captivating out there." She tries to use another Poison Kiss and rolls a 15, which is a hit because of Vulcan's reduced evade from being in the swamp. The deep and passionate kiss drains away Vulcan's life and freedom, causing her to feel very weak and charmed.

Vulcan (8 willpower) (17 poison tokens) (in deep swamp) (charmed)
Swamp Succubus (22 stamina)

"Now, come to me, my next servant."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm

In her exhaustion of the prior attack and the charm and in-TOXIC-ating feeling of her opponent's kiss, Vulcan's fiery spirit flickered for a moment and she found herself kissing back.
-Free Action-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:14 am

"Darling, it's time for you to become someone evil, who works to make more wonderful girls. With how you fought, I'm sure you'll make a great addition to my army."

Seeing that Black Vulcan has become completely under the Swamp Succubus' control from having more than 15 poison tokens, she summons her swampmaids that completely bind Vulcan, making her feel like she's swimming in very sexy breasts. While Vulcan is unable to move, the Swamp Succubus smiles as she slowly but suggestively moves her alluring body closer to Vulcan. She gives Vulcan a very powerful kiss while tightly pressing and grinding her body up against Vulcan, heavily arousing Vulcan while she also finds herself in a cocoon. There Vulcan bathes in the water of the succubus until she's transformed in a swampmaid, who is another servant of the succubus.

The Swamp Succubus smiles as she is happy to have a new servant.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:20 am

(Sweet, thanks for this. Sorry if having had so many fight requests burned you out.)
"Ah, I was hoping she'd come through..." The witch watched on as the vigilante heroine's transformation into a Swamp Maid completed.
A white-haired young man held his hand out to her, causing a sigh to break from her lips. "Fine! Here..." She handed him his money, his winnings from the bet they had. "Now just...go after her. She's your next target."
"You got it!"

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus   Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Vulcan vs. Swamp Succubus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2