Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naedra, the Dreamweaver

Go down 
+6
forest Assasin
VulcanS
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
wolfzero001
SoloWingPixy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Naedra, the Dreamweaver Empty
PostSubject: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 1:32 am

Naedra, the Dreamweaver

Appearance: A mature succubus with perfect snow-white skin, long jet-black hair falling down to her voluptuous breasts, and a queenly face with soft purple lips and enchanting violet eyes that glow with a mysterious magic. She has massive bat-like wings growing out from her back, and a slender tail that’s easily long enough to wind itself around any unfortunate victim. A long black dress clings tightly to her form, emphasizing her curves before hanging more loosely past her waist, with two slits showing off her shapely stocking-clad legs. Soft velvet gloves emerge from beneath the sleeves of her dress, their alluring touch alone enough to captivate many.

(No picture this time, as I couldn't find any art that exactly conveyed what I was going for. However, her appearance and overall "look" is heavily inspired by these pictures of Aurelia from Teaching Feeling. So, if you're in doubt, there's something to go off of!)

https://archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/wsr/image/1503/44/1503445635978.jpg
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3469898

(Visible links for those who can't view embedded ones)

Description: Every Succubus has her own preferred method of seducing hapless victims for equal parts sustenance and amusement, and Naedra is no different. The self-proclaimed “Dreamweaver” has the ability to manipulate one’s subconscious—an insidious power indeed. Of course, since dreams are ruled by the subconscious, she often prefers to slip into people’s dreams while they sleep in order to easily claim them as her thralls. That being said, her pridefulness knows no bounds, and if someone dares to defy her, she delights in slowly picking away at their mind, building up her power within them and stripping away any semblance of resistance until they’re worshipping her at her feet like the goddess she so richly deserves to be.

(...Or, so she says. But you wouldn’t dare doubt her word, would you? Of course not!)

Passive
Enthrallment — Naedra’s Enthrallment Level determines what attacks she can use: the higher her Enthrallment, the more dangerous she is. She can raise her Enthrallment Level through various attacks, and her opponent can lower it by landing hits on her. (25% chance to go from Level 2 to 1 upon taking damage, 50% chance to go from Level 3 to 2 upon taking damage.)

Enthrallment Level 1
1. Hypnotic Eyes“Yes, little one...nurture my seed. Let it sprout within you.” Naedra’s eyes light up in an entrancing glow, and her opponent can’t help but stare into them as she spreads her power across their mind. Raises her Enthrallment Level to 2, deals no damage.

2. Suggestible Subconscious“I know what you really want, darling...no use trying to hide it.” Naedra brings her opponent’s lustful thoughts to the forefront of their mind, Charming them for 2 turns as they begin to have trouble keeping their mind on the battle.

3. A Taste of Lust“Ah, ah, ah! Don’t try to think about anything else...just focus on the pleasure.” Forcing her opponent’s subconscious to ignore her for a moment, Naedra distracts them long enough to plant a kiss on their lips. Does 1 Willpower damage, and if her opponent is Charmed, raises her Enthrallment Level to 2 as their thoughts end up refocusing on her beauty.

4. In My Wings Tonight“It’s so cold, isn’t it? Come here, darling...I’ll warm you up.” Naedra wraps her opponent up in her warm, winged embrace, binding them and allowing her to use any of her moves without rolling until her opponent Struggles free.

5. Come to Me“Oh, naughty child...are you fantasizing about me?” Naedra reaches out into her opponent’s subconscious, filling it with desire and lust for her as she leans back and adopts a seductive pose, beckoning them closer with a finger. Deals 1 Willpower damage and Charms her opponent for 1 turn.

6. Vampiric Peck“Let’s see what kind of taste you have...” Naedra’s eyes gleam with anticipation as she quickly darts in and gives her opponent a light kiss on their lips, draining a small portion of their energy into herself, healing her for 1 Stamina (but dealing no damage).

7. Your Eternal Reward“I have had quite enough of you, insect! Only usable when Naedra is at half health or lower, her opponent is at half health or higher, and she hasn't been able to land a Level 3 skill yet. Naedra closes her eyes as she draws together all the energy in her body, eventually releasing it all in an explosive lust wave that sends her opponent reeling as their body is suddenly wracked with intense pleasure. Deals 2 Willpower damage to her opponent and Downs them. Raises her Enthrallment Level to 3 regardless of whether or not this move rolls a success.

(At Level 1, she’s intended to be weaker than most Midara. Opponents will want to keep her at Level 1 as long as they can, but beware Your Eternal Reward...unless you want her to dominate you at full strength, of course!)

Enthrallment Level 2
1. Breathe Deep“No mere perfume can compare to my perfect scent.” Naedra fans her massive wings, filling the air with her dizzyingly sweet musk. Deals 1 Willpower damage, and Dazes her opponent for 1 turn.

2. Sweet Tongue“Go limp under the pleasure, darling...” Naedra slowly saunters up to her opponent and rests her hands on the back of their neck, pulling them into a gentle tongue kiss. Binds the opponent, dealing 1 Willpower damage each turn. If her opponent can’t escape in two turns, Naedra hugs them tighter and gives them a forceful kiss before letting them go, dealing 2 Willpower damage and raising her Enthrallment Level to 3.

3. Wet Daydream“Go on...let your lust flow freely.” Naedra’s eyes glow in amusement as she reads through her opponent’s memories, picking out the most alluring ones she can find and bringing them to life before their eyes. Deals 1 Willpower damage and Charms her opponent for 2 turns.

4. Heavenly Prison“Don’t be scared, little one...I’m here for you.” Naedra holds her arms out invitingly as she shifts her opponent’s perception of her into that of a motherly protector, hugging them close to her and letting their face rest between her breasts. Binds her opponent and deals 1 Willpower damage per turn. If her opponent is Charmed from Wet Daydream, then the combination of Naedra’s warm body and their lustful hallucinations causes them to become lost in a haze of arousal, and they can’t help but grind themselves against her. The Charm now lasts until the next time they manage to land a hit on her.

5. Velvet Intrusion“Mmhmhmhm! Oh, how they tickle, how they dance!” Several soft, shadowy hands form on the ground below the opponent, reaching up to grab at parts of their body. Anywhere the hands touch becomes warm and relaxed, and the opponent can’t help but writhe and lose their focus from the strange pleasure. Deals 1 Willpower damage, and Naedra’s next attack has Advantage (take the best of two rolls).

6. Dreamweaver’s Gaze“Yes, that’s right...let my beautiful eyes bring out your true thoughts.” Naedra cradles her opponent’s head in her hands as her eyes begin to glow and swirl, staring deep into her opponent’s own. As they’re mesmerized by the sight, she spreads her power even further over them, raising her Enthrallment Level to 3.

7. Disappearing Act“Where are you looking, darling?” Naedra giggles as she starts to fade in and out of her opponent’s mental radar, giving them a teasing kiss whenever they lose their focus on her. For the next 3 turns, her opponent takes 1 Willpower damage anytime they miss an attack.

8. Enthralling Lullaby“Listen to my song...feel it call out to you.” Naedra begins singing a wordless melody, letting it plant itself in the back of her opponent’s mind. Her next attack that successfully lands causes the beautiful lullaby to blossom in their mind, dealing 1 additional Willpower damage and raising her Enthrallment Level to 3.

9. Captivating Touch“This feels so nice, doesn’t it?” Naedra gently runs her soft hands along her opponent’s body, lovingly caressing their skin as her warm fingers leave pleasurable tingles wherever they touch. Deals 2 Willpower damage.

10. Lovely Appetizer“Oh, darling, surely just a nibble won’t hurt...” Naedra hungrily licks her lips, and holds her opponent’s head in her hands. She takes them in a wet kiss, draining some of their energy to deal 1 Willpower damage and heal herself for 1 Stamina.

(Level 2 should be a fairly even fight, with her strength being on par with most Midara. As with Level 1, her opponents should be wary of letting her rise to Level 3, while simultaneously trying to strike her back down to Level 1.)

(Or don't! Hehehe!)

Enthrallment Level 3
1. Dulce Mortem“Shh, don’t struggle...you’re already mine. Naedra wraps her wings around her opponent and cups their ears with her hands, binding them and cutting off their hearing. Next, her tail winds around their head and covers their eyes, with the end settling over their nose, cutting off their sight and smell. If they don’t escape within those two turns, she kisses them deeply, forcing them to focus only on their senses of taste and touch. Deals 6 Willpower damage and Charms her opponent for 2 turns.

2. Ventum Diffluere“Every kiss, another thought melting away.” Vanishing completely from her opponent’s awareness, she quickly dashes in and out, kissing their face with loud mwahs as she re-appears for only an instant each time. Does not roll for success or failure; instead, roll a 1d10, dealing that much damage minus 1.

3. Umbra Manibus“You can’t escape your own dreams, my sweet.” Naedra’s opponent is paralyzed as innumerable soft, velvety hands crawl up their body and hold them in place, allowing her to have her way with them however she pleases. They must successfully Struggle twice to escape, taking 2 Willpower damage per turn until then.

4. Mollis Carcerem“Your strings must be so heavy, little puppet...here, let me hold them for you.” Naedra smiles sweetly, and a wave of safety and trust for her immediately washes over her opponent. They can’t help but give in to the feeling, letting Naedra decide what’s best for them. Their next turn is skipped, being replaced with whatever action Naedra wishes.

5. Vitam Exhaurire“You look so delicious...ahh, I just can’t help myself.” Naedra winds her tail around her opponent’s body and wraps her wings around them, gently binding them as her power over their mind forces them to stay still. She then starts drawing their power into her with a deep kiss, grinding her luscious body against them. They must Struggle to escape, and every time they fail a Struggle roll, they take 2 Willpower damage, and another status effect is applied to them once they successfully escape (damage is applied immediately). She also heals 1 Stamina for every failed Struggle:
   -First failure: Charmed for 2 turns.
   -Second failure: Dazed for 2 turns.
   -Third failure: Downed (opponent cannot act) for 1 turn.
   -Fourth failure: Paralyzed instead of Downed for 1 turn (opponent cannot act, Naedra’s next attack is a guaranteed hit).
   -Subsequent failures: If you’re somehow this unlucky, you’re already screwed. But take 2 Willpower damage for your troubles.

6. Deditionem“Oh, my dear, sweet little pet...good night. Naedra’s ultimate technique. The glow in her eyes becomes a mesmerizing lightshow that fills her opponent’s vision, drowning them in her power. They collapse to the ground and lose consciousness, entering a dream world of Naedra’s creation. For 3 turns, they’re rendered helpless as Naedra looks through their mind, bringing their deepest sexual desires to life and overwhelming them with pleasure. If they manage to wake up, they see Naedra lying over them, whispering sweet nothings into their ear as she caresses them with her wings. They must then Struggle to escape. Upon escaping, Naedra loses 1 Enthrallment Level.

(Stronger than all but the most overpowered of Midara. Take her back down to Level 2 as quickly as y

(Don’t fool yourself.)

(There’s no escaping now!)

Finishers
Normal Finisher — Naedra smiles at her fallen opponent, slowly laying down over them as she gently caresses their cheek. “Oh, darling...You really tried your hardest, didn’t you?” She starts grinding her body against theirs, savoring their pleasured whimpers. “Adorable, really...food isn’t supposed to fight back, you know.” She leans forward and takes them in a deep kiss, even as she starts to drain their essence with her pussy. Her opponent’s mind goes white with pleasure as she forces them to give her everything they have, over and over again, until they’re left on the brink of death. Giggling with amusement, she continues to toy and play with them until she grows bored, draining the last of their energy and leaving only a corpse behind.

If Finished by Deditionem — Naedra’s opponent is unable to wake up from the dream world she created. Trapped forever within her wicked spell, their mind slowly unravels from the intensity of the pleasure, and their very being becomes consumed by their desire and adoration for her. Once they’ve broken completely, she whisks them back to her home in the Underworld, to be used as a mindless servant and source of constant nourishment as she keeps them trapped within their own personal Hell of pleasure.

——

As always, further testing is required, she'll become balanced through multiple RPs, etc etc. Honestly, I just hope she isn't too overloaded with different moves! I guess we'll find out, though, eh?

(I look forward to our little “games”...Hehe~!)

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Buffed her passive and Ventum Diffluere)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 3:39 am

Woof~ Wouldn't mind going against her. X//3 lol
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:09 am

Holy sweet hell, this is really good.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 am

She looks really interesting I wouldn't mind fighting her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 6:32 am

Oh boy, Gage is gonna need some tweaks seeing as how he’s more or less a perennial loser. Poor soul~

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:22 am

My body is ready, for figth her !!

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 12:57 pm

This is one of if not my overall favourite profile on this entire site.
Amazing stuff
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 12:29 am

I really like it. I'd like to fight her sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ignia

Ignia

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Oof. Guess I'll finally stop lurking and make a character. Real nice job on the creativity here.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:38 am

Is it bad that I kinda want to send Barachiel out to face this foul Xeno?

I'm sure it'll be fiiiiiiine.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 am

I would like to fight her if possible as well.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:05 am

I'd like to fight her, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naedra, the Dreamweaver   Naedra, the Dreamweaver Empty

Back to top Go down

Naedra, the Dreamweaver
Page 1 of 1