Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rom vs. Naedra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:28 pm

At this time of night, the village was always quiet. Any village would be, really; once the sun goes down, it's time for everyone to head inside, close their doors, and let the creatures of the night roam around until the rays of the morning sun once again chase them away. Even if they'd never grown up in a village like this, any adventurer worth their salt would know this already.

So why was Rom so restless? He pondered the question as he stopped just short of the village gates, looking around for any signs of life. He stood and listened for a while, trying to make out some noise other than the sounds of nature around him. Eventually, it hit him: it wasn't just quiet. It was damned near silent. No lone footsteps of someone out and about past curfew, no muffled voices from inside houses, nothing. His instincts were telling him that something was wrong here, and he was inclined to believe them. But a reward was a reward, and he wasn't about to return without finding out exactly what was going on in this strange village. So, with strong conviction and a sharpened blade, he stepped forth through the gates.

As he explored the silent village, it soon became apparent that it was far from empty: there were signs aplenty that people lived there, from farm animals sleeping within stables to well-maintained buildings and interiors. However, as he tried opening doors and investigating buildings, it also became apparent that whoever lived here had no intention of letting anyone in their houses. Doors were locked and battened shut, curtains were pulled over windows, and the only light to be seen came from Rom's own torch.

This only raised more questions. People still lived here, then, but they almost seemed terrified to do so. Barricading their homes like that...something had them scared. But what, though?

Rom's answer soon came in the form of a distant, strangled cry. His head whipped around to the direction he'd heard it from, and he ran as fast as he could towards the source. Unfortunately, it was too far for him to tell exactly where it'd come from in this maze of unlit houses, and he could only look around in frustration as his only lead eluded him.

Suddenly, another scream, this one much closer. This time, he was able to find the source quite quickly...or at least, he thought it was the source. It was another house indistinct from the others, its door barricaded and its windows shut. But he was sure it had come from here...he wasn't going to give up just yet. Rom circled the house, looking through the windows and trying every door he could find. Eventually, he peered through the crack between two curtains and saw...something glowing.

He looked closer, and realized that that "something" was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen before, with perfect curves and smooth skin visible from between the curtains. Her massive bat wings and snow-white skin immediately marked her as non-human, though, and combined with the fact that she appeared to be riding the owner of the voice he'd heard earlier, it was pretty obvious that this was no normal woman.

Rom backed away from the window as he considered his options. Was she the reason this village was in lockdown? A monster, terrorizing all the citizens? Even if she wasn't, having a (probable) succubus going around fucking people left and right was a definite problem. How to deal with it, though? He could take the time to try and sneak in to retain the element of surprise, but it didn't seem like the poor man writhing under her was going to last much longer.

Either way, he knew this wasn't going to be easy. That was just the life of an adventurer, he supposed.

——
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Naedra starts with 30 Stamina.
Rom starts with 30 Willpower.

"Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting succubi."

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:12 am

"Hey! Get off him!" Rom shouted, it would probably be wiser from a self preservation standpoint to quietly formulate a plan, but it Rom didn't want that man's blood on his hands. He drew his sword. "I'm warning you!"
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:35 pm

There was no time to waste here, that man wasn't going to survive much longer! His decision easily made, Rom reared back and struck the window with his sword, shattering it into pieces. He quickly climbed through, and pointed his sword at the succubus on the bed.

As soon as he shattered the glass, the succubus whirled around to face him, though she didn't stop moving her waist. Rom reflexively took a step back as their eyes met. There was something...evil in those eyes. Something hungry. He gulped nervously and tightened his grip on his sword.

The succubus giggled. "It's rude to interrupt someone's meal, you know," she said, her airy voice sending shivers down Rom's spine. She cocked her head questioningly. "May I ask who dares do such a thing?" She slowed her movements to a stop as she waited for an answer. Despite being bathed in the light from Rom's torch, her body had a glow all its own, highlighting each feature of her naked beauty. At the same time, the light from her eyes continued to swirl and beckon, causing Rom's gaze to flip back and forth between them, as if he couldn't decide which one was more deserving of admiration. Just what was this woman...?

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 am

This succubus was powerful... More powerful than Rom had expected when he'd charged in without a plan. She had such a domineering aura that Rom had to pause for a good few seconds and focus up in order to make himself able to her with anything but a hopeful plee of 'dessert?'

When he finally did spoke, he did so with a firm tone in his voice.

"You can call me Rom," he said slowly but surely, "And you're going to leave that man alone if you know what's good for you". He gripped his sword, hoping he wasn't shaking visibly at least
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:18 pm

The succubus was silent as she stared at Rom, her eyes seeing right through him. Then, after a moment, she slowly grinned. "As you wish, Rom..." She giggled in her musical voice. "I can see that I am clearly no match for you." Turning back around to face her panting victim, she reached down and gently caressed his cheek. "I suppose I must...leave this poor soul." She sighed as she looked right into the man's eyes, her own starting to swirl and glow. "Aren't you so relieved, darling?"

The man was still for a moment as he stared slack-jawed into those eyes.

Then he shook his head.

"P-please," he croaked, still staring into her eyes. "D-don't...don't go..." He weakly reached up to grab at her arm. His eyes were desperate. "I need you...N-Naedra..."

Rom was too stunned at the man's response to react as the succubus, apparently "Naedra", leaned down closer to the man. "Oh, but darling..." She laid herself on top of him, pinning him down beneath her warmth. "If I stay with you...you'll die," she murmured. "I'm going to drain you until there's nothing left." Her lips drifted closer to his. "Don't you want to live...?"

The man's breathing got even rougher as she whispered those terrifying words in her sweet voice. He stammered, unable to come up with a response. "I-I...N-Nae...dra..." His eyes were staring at her heavenly lips. "M...more," he wheezed. "I n-need more..."

Naedra's mouth curved up in a smile as she looked back at Rom. "Well?" She giggled. "He seems rather convinced I should stay. What about you, little adventurer?" She licked her lips seductively. "If you really want him to leave...why don't you take his place, instead?"

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:35 am

Rom was somewhat scared now, and this creature could clearly see that.
"Naedra, is- is it" he stammers, trying to ignore the fact that there's a high chance he's far out of his depth. "As lovestruck as he might be, you and I both know, I can't let you kill that man.". He manages to say this with a surprising amount of matter of fact confidence in his voice, despite his situation.
"That said, I also know that you have no intention of leaving here quietly. So how about I make you a deal..." Roms improvising now, somewhat desperately trying to find a way to save the man without signing his own death warrant. "It seems a fight between us is inevitable, so how about, both of us agree not to use lethal force, unnecessary bloodshed is unbecoming of one of such beauty" he hoped this succubus was vain enough for this to work "if you succumb first, you vow to leave the residents of this village alone... And if I do... You have yourself a highly respected human adventurer to willingly do your bidding. I could get you access to places even you would struggle to alone, this regions grand cathedral for example?"

Please please please work... Rom half prayed, he really didn't like the idea of dying tonight, but he couldn't run now and leave this victim in Naedras clutches either

Last edited by anon64 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:08 am

Naedra silently contemplated Rom's offer...or at least, he hoped she was, and the fact that she was slowly, almost imperceptibly grinding her body against her victim was pure coincidence. After a few moments, she gave a sigh. "Ah, such heroic nonsense..." She turned to Rom. "You barged in here, interrupted my meal, demanded I return home without another, and now you ask me for mercy?" Her tone was seething.

Then she smiled.

It was not a pleasant smile.

"Very well." She slowly raised herself up from her victim, who gasped and tried to reach up toward her. She quickly put a finger to his lips and held his chin with her other hand. "Shh, shh, don't worry, darling. I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?" She cooed.

Rom had a sickening feeling that she might not be wrong.

Naedra brought the man's face right in front of hers. "Just sleep for now, little one..." Though she wasn't facing him, Rom could see the glow from her eyes as she did...something to the man with her gaze. The man's eyelids slowly fluttered shut, and his body went limp in her hands. She gently rested his head on the pillow, and gave his forehead a kiss. "Sweet dreams, darling," she whispered.

Then, with the man dealt with, Naedra turned to Rom, giving him a good look at her naked breasts. She smirked as his eyes flickered down to them. "Let us take this outside, shall we?" She rose from the bed, and gestured toward the door. "I don't want you to accidentally spoil my meal with your sword, after all." She chuckled.

——

The pair made their way outside, Naedra having somehow redressed herself in the second it took Rom to open the door. As they walked onto the dirt path (with Rom making sure to stay a safe distance away from his opponent), Naedra started speaking again. "The deal calls for no deaths, yes? I accept your terms, of course, but..." She turned to Rom, her eyes glinting mischievously. "You know that deals can be changed...if both parties wish for it." She giggled. "Well. Food for thought."

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:34 am

She... Actually agreed... huh
Rom follows behind his opponent, keeping a safe distance from her and making sure to keep his eyes off her figure... If nothing else just because he had a feeling he'd be more than familiar with it before too long.
As he heard her taunt he replied flatly "deal, but don't get your hopes up, now, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:37 am

"Hmm? Deal, you say?" Naedra brought a hand to her mouth in mock surprise. "How strange...it almost sounds to me like you think you'll have a choice in the matter, little Rom." She giggled. "Of course, we shouldn't listen to my silly little delusions." Her violet eyes began to emit a strange glow. "After all..."

"You'll have enough delusions of your own to worry about, in time."

Suggestible Subconscious - 99
Rom's skin crawled as he felt an utterly foreign presence skitter across the back of his mind, poking and prodding at his consciousness. There was something...incredibly wrong about the sensation, as if he was being violated by the mere gaze of this succubus. It felt like the legs of a cunning spider, crawling about the inside of his head as it surveyed its new home. What was this thing doing to him...?

Whatever it was, it seemed harmless for the moment. The disturbing feeling soon faded to nothing, but Rom suspected it wasn't gone. Maybe it was hiding, maybe it was dormant, maybe it was just trying to throw him for a loop. Either way, he didn't like it.

Nor did he like the way the succubus was eyeing him now, with her wide grin and lustful gaze.

Naedra: 30 Stamina
Rom: 30 Willpower

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:13 am

Oh God, what did she just do to him

Rom shudders as the impure feeling leaves him, for now at least.  This succubus was different from the others he'd fought, and felt far more dangerous than he'd ever imagined.  
"That was different from how your kind usually start fights" He remarked to Naedra, trying to continue feigning confidence and to hide the fear that was slowly consuming him.  Either way he couldn't just stand there, he had to do something. He lunges in and attempts to strike Naedra with his blade!
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 7:58 pm

"Oh?" Naedra tilted her head. "And how many of my kind have you fought, boy?" Her eyes twinkled with amusement. "Is it more than the number of warriors who've surrendered their hearts to me?"

The succubus started to walk toward Rom, swaying her hips as she leisurely closed the distance between them. Her eyes flickered up and down Rom's body. "Warriors who were stronger than you..." She was only a few meters away.

"Smarter than you..." Only a few feet, now.

Rom tightened his grip on his sword. If Naedra thought that he'd be paralyzed by her presence alone, she was sorely mistaken. She was right in front of him now, and she'd left herself wide open—now was the time to strike!

Basic Attack - 23
Swish.

That was the sound Rom's sword made as he stabbed at nothing but air, the succubus having sidestepped his thrust in the space of an instant. Rom froze for a moment as his mind worked to process what just happened.

How...? That...he didn't telegraph that at all! He was sure of it! There was no way she could've timed her dodge that well with luck alone. It was like...like she knew an attack was coming, and when.

In My Wings Tonight - 42
Rom's surprise only lasted a moment, but that was enough. Naedra's massive wings swooped in and snatched him up in their jaws, wrapping around him and pulling him close to her warm body. She snaked her arms under his shoulders, holding him tight and pressing her soft breasts up against his chest.

"...and faster than you," she finished, smugly looking down at Rom. "What makes you think you have a chance, darling?" She leaned in closer, her warm breath puffing on Rom's lips. "What makes you think you want one...?"

Naedra: 30 Stamina
Rom: 30 Willpower + Bound

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:16 am

How has she dodge that! Rom was taken fully by surprise, and then that surprise came back to bite him as he was swept into her warm embrace.

Even Rom had to take a second to gather his thoughts, her domineering attitude and bring this close to her were genuinely overwhelming. After catching his breath, and ignoring her intoxicatingly perfumed scent as best he could, Rom attempted to shove himself away from her!
"Because I'm probably more stubborn than they were!"

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:36 pm

Rom knew this succubus was dangerous. It had only been seconds since they started their duel, and she was already holding him tight in her loving embrace. Her warm breath on his lips carried sweet whispers that wormed their way through his ears, gently urging him to surrender to her.

He grimaced. Like he was really going to give in that quickly.

Doing his best to ignore her soft words and warm body, he braced his hands on her shoulders and immediately sought to push away as hard he could. Her hold on him felt weak; if he gave it his all and shoved before she could react, he'd be back out of her reach in no time.

Struggle - 26
Well, that was the plan, anyway.

In reality, he only got as far as placing his hands on her shoulders before she suddenly hugged him even tighter, pressing her soft breasts against his chest and folding her wings over each other to seal him inside a blanket of warmth. Her fingers gently twirled through his hair, and she leaned her face down closer to his.

Come to Me - Automatic success due to bind
He froze. His breathing started to quicken. Her lips moved closer and closer, until he could feel their heat on his own. Not truly a kiss, but just enough contact for him to faintly taste her sweet lips. Then, slowly, deliberately, she slid her tongue forward, gently tasting his lips between hers.

Naedra's relentless teasing caused the strength to fade from Rom's arms, his hands still planted on her shoulders. This was...this was torment. He knew he had to escape from her grip and swing the fight back in his favor...but at the same time, he was hungry for more. She'd given him merely the slightest taste of her kiss, and the part of him that wasn't trying to rally his willpower was urging him to quickly lean forward and kiss her back, indulging himself in the pleasure she could offer.

Just anything but this.

Naedra: 30 Stamina (Level 1)
Rom: 29 Willpower + Bound + Charmed

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Been forgetting to put Naedra's Enthrallment level in the posts)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 am

Good lord she was something. Rom needed to get away, needed to get free but, wouldn't it be easier to indulge? Just a little bit? No, he wasn't broken that easily. Once more the warrior attempted to gather his thoughts and shove the succubus off him!

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:07 am

Rom knew he had to get away from this, out of Naedra's clutches. Her soft lips were merely an invitation to something much better worse, and if he didn't escape now, he'd be in serious trouble.

That's why he...

Struggle - 28
...did nothing.

Oh, he certainly tried to do something. He willed his body to move, told his arms to move back up to Naedra's shoulders and shove the demoness away. But his body wasn't listening to him. Wrapped up in her soft, warm embrace, her wings gently folded over him, her lips just barely grazing his...in a moment of weakness, his desires overran his judgment, and his body was still.

A Taste of Lust - Automatic success due to bind
Naedra was quick to reward him.

With a triumphant giggle, she pressed her lips against Rom's in a tender kiss. The devastatingly sweet taste of her tongue invaded his mouth, and any idea of resisting her advances evaporated into thin air. As she kissed him, as her soft breasts pushed against his chest, he began to feel an overwhelming pleasure spiral outward from his mouth through the rest of his body. His muscles slackened, and his thoughts were sent into a dizzying spin.

So dazed he was, that he hardly even realized that he'd been staring straight into Naedra's eyes the entire time. Her newly glowing eyes, the same glow he'd seen when she forced her other victim to fall asleep earlier. The dazzling violet light within them spun and pulsed, pulling Rom even further under her power.

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity—and yet, not nearly long enough—Rom felt those warm lips and sweet tongue part from him. The mesmerizing glow in Naedra's eyes faded, and he slowly shook his head as his thoughts reorganized themselves. What...what happened? He blinked in confusion. Was she showing mercy to him?

...No. She'd done something to him. It was faint, but Rom could sense something very wrong inside himself. Something that made him yearn to truly surrender to her, something beyond simple carnal desires. Her seductive aura was even stronger now; being held in her embrace was tempting before, but now having her so close made his breath catch in his throat.

"Ahh, such a good, obedient boy," Naedra murmured in his ear. He suppressed shivers at the sound of her melodic voice—that was different, too. "You don't even want to win, do you?" She giggled, and a strangely ticklish sensation ran up Rom's spine at the sound. "It was only moments ago that you challenged me...have you realized who I am, now?" She softly blew into his ear, her hot breath making his mind hazy again. "And who you are...my darling?"

Naedra: 30 Stamina (Level 2)
Rom: 27 Willpower + Bound

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:40 am

Rom could hardly react, what had just happened was so wonderful, yet, so so terrible they he needed to take a moment. Though being held still in Naedra's embrace made focusing nigh impossible, Rom tried to pull himself together enough to once again attempt to struggle free
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Naedra's saccharine whispers and pleasured sighs continued to swirl through Rom's mind, her warm breath in his ear making him shiver in delight. It just felt so good to stay in her soft embrace, her wings gently folded over his back and holding him close to her luscious body.

But...he knew he had to escape! As good as it felt, and as much as part of him didn't want to go, this woman was dangerous. Staying as he was would only end in his enslavement, or maybe even his death.

Before he could make another attempt to tear himself away, however, he again heard Naedra's voice in his ear. Her lips gently brushed against him as they moved, and a wordless melody began to flow into his mind.

Struggle - 11
Enthralling Lullaby - Auto-success

Beautiful...

It was just so...beautiful. Her voice was already every bit as alluring as her body, but right now, Rom couldn't think of a single word that could truly describe the serenity of the siren song flowing through his ears. Without speaking a word, Naedra sang of the highest peace and the deepest sorrow, the darkest grief and the greatest pleasure, ethereal melodies intertwining to paralyze his body and slow his thoughts to a crawl. Each note trickled over his brain like warm honey, seeping into the back of his mind and forever etching themselves into his memory.

After what felt like an eternity, Naedra's song came to a close. She slowly pulled away from his ear and looked Rom right in the eyes with a gentle smile. "Did you like my singing, darling?" she asked sweetly. "Would you...like an encore...?"

Naedra: 30 Stamina + Empowered (Level 2)
Rom: 27 Willpower + Bound

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 pm

"I..." Rom struggled to even speak, the succubus EA so much more than he could've expected. Her every action perfectly relaxing and enticing him. The warrior had to force himself not to give in right there at the promise of an encore. Rom managed to just about stay silent after his hesitation and force himself to focus on the danger of the situation, once more he attempted to pull himself free of her heavenly embrace!

Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Rom couldn't possibly tear himself away from this feeling. No...no, that wasn't it. He simply didn't want to. Why would he? Going limp in Naedra's sweet embrace, letting her gently take him down a spiral of soft pleasure that tingled across his entire body, it all felt so wonderful. As she softly cooed in his ear, he dreamily thought about what might come next. What could she do to make him feel even better? Give him a deep, wet kiss, letting him savor the taste of her lips? Bring his face down between her soft breasts, letting him fall into blissful sleep as he breathed in her perfume? Or maybe...maybe she'd gently lay him down on the ground, slowly take his manhood inside her wet warmth, and...and...

Images flashed unbidden through his mind, brought upon not by the succubus embracing him, but by his own instincts.

The man on the bed, his shuddering breaths barely supporting the life within his dry and withered skin.

The dread settled over the village, terrified that another person was going to disappear by morning.

The screams of a man who knew he would not live to see the sunrise.

Rom's eyes shot wide open as it all came crashing back to him.

She

was going

to kill him.

Struggle - 94
NO! In an instant, the dreamlike lust that had settled over Rom's mind like a spiderweb was wiped away by his fear and instinct for survival. He couldn't fall for her like this; he'd barely even begun to fight! He wasn't going to give up, not until every ounce of life had been drained from his body! He wasn't going to die to this damned creature, not if he had anything to say about it!

Wet Daydream - 7! Critical failure!
Naedra's hold on him had been a mental one; with his mind once again his own, he could feel how incredibly weakly the succubus was holding onto him. That was probably intentional on her part, but it would do her no favors now. Before Naedra had a chance to do anything more than give a startled gasp by his ear, Rom quickly braced one hand against her upper chest and used his other hand to grab for his sword, which he'd absentmindedly slid back into its sheath. In one smooth motion, he roughly shoved the succubus away with one hand and drew his sword with the other, using his momentum to strike her before she even had a chance to react! One way or another, this demoness would regret coming here!

Naedra: 30 Stamina + Empowered (Level 2)
Rom: 27 Willpower

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally wrote Rom as using Stamina...why do I keep messing this up T_T)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:56 am

"I won't be as easy as those other men" Rom snarled, thinking of the lives this creature had taken so mercilessly. The Knight empowers his sword and lashes out at her with another vicious strike!
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:22 pm

Basic Slash - Autohit due to crit fail (Level Down? - 50 - Yes)

There was no denying the immense satisfaction that ran through Rom when he felt his sword finally impact against his powerful opponent. Rom was no sadist, of course, but the sound of her pained grunt as his sword tore through her dress like wet paper was something that was long overdue.

Admittedly, it was made slightly less satisfying when her dress began to quickly knit itself back together and erase the damage entirely, but hey, a win was a win.

As for Naedra herself, her reaction was much the same: after a brief scowl at the damage done to her clothing (and, Rom hoped, the pain of getting hit with a sword), her expression melted back into a smug smile as she looked back at Rom. For his part, he held her gaze, staring her right in the eyes with steely determination, daring her to make a move.

Suggestible Subconscious - 54 (+ Enthralling Lullaby effect)

Wait, shit.

Rom saw the violet glow of her eyes for only a moment before his thoughts started to drift once more. He heard Naedra giggle, but he paid it no heed—he suddenly had other things on his mind.

His breath grew heavier as he remembered the sweet pleasure he'd just broken away from. The wonderful feeling of Naedra's warm body holding him tight, of her soft breasts pushing into his chest...her plump lips right next to his ear, singing...

Singing...

Singing that song...

Rom's legs felt like they were melting into jelly. Naedra's siren song started to flow through him once more, but this time, it wasn't coming from his ear—it was coming from inside his own head, swirling around in every direction and dizzying him in its patterns. It had been entrancing before, but only when it was coming from his own mind did it reveal its true beauty: a lullaby that allowed his conscious mind to peacefully drift off to sleep...as it buried itself in his subconscious, dragging him down to an even deeper level of Naedra's control.

But that was fine.

...Wait, no, no, it wasn't...was it?

Rom blinked blearily. What was...what was happening inside his head? He suddenly felt unsure of himself, like he was doing something wrong. He wasn't sure what, though. He looked up at Naedra, the beautiful succubus standing before him with a smug smile on her face.

That was...she was his enemy, right? He warily held up his sword, his instincts telling him not to show any signs of weakness here. And yet, doubt began to trickle into his mind for a moment...what was he really here to do? Was it to slay this succubus, or...was it something else...?

Naedra: 28 Stamina (Level 3)
Rom: 26 Willpower + Charmed

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 4:08 am

Rom took a moment, the adoration he felt for Naedra causing him to hesitate before the more rational side of his brain was able to take over. He needed to break this control before it was too late, perhaps if he could just break her focus... Throwing caution to the wind, the warrior ran at Naedra, hoping to catch her with another blow from his blade

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 pm

This strange enthrallment, those whispers of adoration inside his mind...as alluring as they were, Rom knew they weren't his own. They'd been planted in his head by the succubus in front of him, and if he was going to get out this alive, he was going to have to shake himself free of her influence.

He steadied his blade. When he'd struck Naedra with his sword before, he'd experienced a small moment of clarity—a hole had been torn in her web, and it took a moment for it to knit itself back together. That must've been the key, then: if he could break her concentration, then his mind would be his own.

With that in mind, he had to move fast. Before she could use her strange powers on him again, he charged toward her, sword raised in preparation for a powerful downward strike.

Even as he quickly approached her, Naedra didn't move an inch, or give any indication that she was about to dodge out of the way. This was perfect! For once, he was faster than she was. She was dangerous, but she didn't seem particularly strong physically. If he could get one good hit in, it would give him the edge. He leapt into the air, ready to strike Naedra right in the head with his blade.

Basic Attack - 19
Then she vanished.

Startled, Rom came to a stumbling halt from his jump. He whipped his head around in every direction, at a loss as to the sudden disappearance of his opponent. Where did she go? One moment, she was there, right in range of his sword, and the next, she was just gone. It couldn't have been invisibility, she'd still have gotten hit. Some kind of teleportation? That didn't make much sense.

It was then that he heard a breathy giggle in his ear, and a heavy whisper.

"Where are you looking, dear? I've been behind you all this time~!"

Ventum Diffluere - 84 (1d9 - 6 - 6 hits)
Rom barely had time to blink before he felt the warm sensation of Naedra's soft lips upon his cheek. It only lasted a moment, but it was enough to make Rom gasp and freeze on the spot. He caught only a brief glimpse of her before she vanished again, and gave him another sweet kiss on his other cheek.

His thoughts started drifting in a haze as his skin pleasantly tingled where he'd been kissed. Naedra showed him no mercy, disappearing and reappearing again and again, giving him soft, wet kisses all over his face, not giving him any chances to collect his thoughts. Finally, she reappeared right in front of him, smiling sweetly as she held his cheeks in her hands. "Oh, what's wrong, darling?" she cooed. "Is it getting oh-so-hard to think?" She leaned forward, giving Rom one final kiss on the lips. She held it for several seconds, eventually letting go with a breathy mwah~! She giggled at the dazed look on his face. "It's all right. I'll just think for you!" She kept him close, creeping her soft hands behind his neck. "Doesn't that sound nice, darling...?"

Naedra: 28 Stamina (Level 3)
Rom: 19 Willpower + Charmed

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:03 am

...It did, it sounded more than tempting right now. Could he beat her even if he tried? If he was going to lose, should he just give himself to her now? Maybe she'd make it better for him if he did... No, that wasn't an option. This demon was going to pay for her crimes, he'd make sure of that, first however he needed to clear his head.  Rom took a couple steps back and tried to attack her once more, hoping to get her out of his head
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rom vs. Naedra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom vs. Naedra   Rom vs. Naedra Empty

Back to top Go down

Rom vs. Naedra
Page 1 of 1