Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 1:10 pm

(Ahhhh you tease, could have atleast have her give him one passionate kiss on the lips as a taste! Oh well, wonder how we could lead up to her granting his wish? I'm sure he'll fight whoever to get it at this point, maybe he could challenge Chantelle to try and impress Shauna? Or perhaps a rematch with Shauna herself as some "fun sparring"? Or what would you have in mind? All I know is I want that heavenly makeout session to happen! Also I'm definitely for more "exercise". X3)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:11 am

(?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:09 am

(Sure man! That sounds good! We'll see exactly how to go about it next tone around!)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 10:27 am

(I mean I'm good to go whenever. I'm leaning towards the idea of Shauna whisking him away to her private ring for some sparring, and it doesn't matter whether he wins or loses, as long as he shows her a good time, she'll give him the reward he desperately craves, though if he loses, she'll have to "extend" it. X3)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 10:54 am

(Well, I need to remember who's in line where for rps rn, but I think Will should face other Divas. Y'know, more interactions make for more varied experiences for Will.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:10 pm

(Awwww, but a sparring match would be fun! Maybe she can tag in with Rosa or Chantelle on occasion?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:05 am

(Well, sure, but I think he should run the gambit of Divas, y'know?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:48 am

(Alright, alright. How about a scenario where Shauna's about to give him what he desires, but Chantelle bursts in, wanting to relieve some stress with a match against Shauna, but she proposes the idea of letting her play with Will for a while instead, which she accepts with Shauna promising to give him his reward ten-fold afterwards to make up for it whether he wins or loses, though she expects him to lose due to Chantelle's trickster nature.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:01 am

(I dunno, I feel like it defeats the purpose of fighting the Midara if the result of the fight is kisses regardless of victory or defeat. Like, the protag needs to be fighting for escape, not to be dominated by his preferred Midara, y'know?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:07 am

(Really? I personally find it pretty hot. Plus he's tamed him so it's not that bad a deal. We can just say Will's come to like Shauna. Result is always kisses in the end for Will regardless because of his tamed midara. It won't be that different.)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:16 am

(I agree it's hot, and it's true that she's been tamed, but a situation that's hot for hot's sake isn't as good as an encounter with real stakes. The whole domination thing in this fictional setting works better when the protag is trying to resist the midara. I'm fine if they give in after their Willpower is gone, but if they just resign themselves to such a fate while their Willpower is intact, it makes any conflict, and indeed the concept of willpower, rather pointless.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:53 am

(Hrmm.... Maybe she'll double the "ten-fold reward" if he wins? I kinda want it to happen since this is Chantelle we're talking about, plus there's the luck factor involved. And as far as running the gambit goes... Not as big a fan of Maria considering certain things she does. ^^')
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:16 am

(My problem is that, with the scenario you're suggesting, Will is going to be smothered in kisses whether he wins or loses. The point of fighting Midara is to overcome temptation and avoid becoming a slave to a lust demoness. Giving in shouldn't be the desired outcome [for the character.] Fighting one Midara for the sole purpose of being dominated by a different Midara makes the fight pointless. Also, I find that the protag becoming dominated is hotter than them remaining dominated.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 12:48 pm

(Hrmmm... Can't you just humor me on this one? Or how should we do this? Also would Shauna really be "dominating" him if she has his consent?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 9:59 am

(Well, yeah, he'd be letting her dominate him. How about this, next time Will loses and gets captured by a Diva [or Midara,] Shauna will bust him out, but he'll have to fight her. Like with Rosa.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:17 am

(Hmm... Would she give him the reward if he wins either match in that case? Or would her match just be more exercise for her?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:40 am

(Well, the match with him would be for his freedom. Remember how, when Rosa beat Will, she took him prisoner as the Divas' "title belt" of sorts? Then, Shauna beat Rosa in an "off-camera" match and then fought Will to claim him? That's kind of the deal. A Diva, Shauna in this case, beats the one holding Will to set him free, only to fight him and claim him as the title.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:55 am

(So... Once captured he'll fight until he wins? Alright. Atleast once he does he'll get more than just his freedom. Either way, Chantelle should be his next opponent. ^^)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:59 am

(Sure thing! There's at least one person waiting ahead of you though, so I'll start that one when one of the current ones is done.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm

(Alright. Yeah, just start that one as soon as you're ready. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4