Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Copycats Like Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:12 pm

With the weather finally taking a turn away from winter, Imite thought she might have a little fun down by the shores today. The beach was already crowded when she got there, which was not surprising given how things were starting to heat up. Imite didn't mind crowds, so as long as she could blend in with them, and that is exactly what she intended to do. So here she was, looking like any other human woman, soaking up the sun's rays. Not that she really needed to even out her tan.

However, being the source of trouble she was, there was more than just finding a day of relaxation at the beach. In actuality, she joined the crowd to avoid being pursued from riling up the townsfolk of a nearby settlement. She'd be just another pretty face on the beach to the less discerning eye...
___
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Imite starts with 30 Stamina and Ixana starts with 30 Willpower.

Last edited by Technic Generation on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Ixana arrived at the beach looking for some well deserved rest, "Whoa, this place it's beautiful, I should come here more often really."

She started walking and dispelled her armor, with only her casual clothes on she entered the beach looking for a spot to relax and enjoy.

After walking for a bit, she found a pacefull spot with no one around, she sat on the sand and looked into the sea, "The sea it's really beautifull." For once we three agree on something she thought to herself and the other two sides of Ixana agreed with her, she then opened her umbrella and lied under it, "Maybe I should wear a more appropriate outfit mmm..." that said she transformed her clothes in a discreet swimsuit, "Much better." After that she lied down again under the umbrella.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Imite had rolled onto her stomach to get some sun on her back when she noticed someone new arrive at the beach. She cast a glance towards Ixana as she set up the umbrella and watched her clothes transform. Such a thing wasn't a surprise; plenty of individuals used magic or some other ability to shift their outfits, but maybe there was more to this woman than she seemed.

>Analyze - 89

While she stared intently at Ixana, her focus was broken by the sudden shriek of a seagull. Imite grumbled under her breath at the irritating noise and quickly averted her gaze, lest she be caught staring.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright VS Imite   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:55 pm

"Mmm?" Ixana felt like someone was watching her, "It feels like someone was watching me..." She stood up and started looking around.

"Nothing out of the ordinary I suppose... but just to be sure... the dark me is better dealing with peepers." She changed to dark mode, dark Ixana was actually surprised, she didn't expected a change out of a fight, less in a place like this a beach, "What is that girl thinking... *sigh* This was supposed to be a vacaton day... I guess I should take a look around..."

Ixana started looking around for the presence she felt before, "Mmm, she was right, I'm really sensing a midara nearby..." perks of having a midara side I suppose, she thought, do I annoy you that much huh said the midara side on her head "Yes you do, you really annoy me" while having this little conversation with her other selfs she keeps looking for the midara presence.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyThu May 03, 2018 12:53 pm

And now she was actively looking for Imite. Great. Just what she wanted. Perhaps it wasn't worth risking detection to find out more about her would-be pursuer. Later, maybe, when she wasn't alerted to her presence, but certainly not now. That said, Imite went back to casually enjoying her day at the beach, hoping to belay any suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:15 pm

After a while searching with no results Ixana sighed "Guess it was only her imagination." Don't be so paranoid next time and let's just enjoy the vacation she thought as she went back to her spot and changed back into light mode.

"I guess you are right, we deserved a good vacation after all." With that she lied again under the umbrella, closing her eyes and sharpening her senses to locate her observer, close your eyes and I will locate our peeper if he or she watch us again, said the midara side.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyFri May 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Once her pursuer had given up the search, or at least she thought that was the case. Imite turned her head back once more to get a good look at Ixana.

>Analyze - 34

She would likely be caught staring, but it didn't matter. She got what she wanted and what she got came as a surprise. Just...what was this woman? Was she even human anymore? Two opposing sides existing in the same body and yet she seemed stable. What an interesting, but dangerous form. Imite would have to carefully consider using it if she chose to do so, but once again, she set her gaze elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright VS Imite   Copycats Like Us EmptyFri May 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Over there, said the midara inside Ixana's head, after that Ixana located the woman who was staring at her, "Excuse me, is something you want? You have been staring at me for a long time..." she said aproaching to the woman.

Watch out this one is an interesting type of midara, don't let your guard down and change with darkie if thing goes south. Warned Ixana's midara side in her head.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyMon May 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Imite would be surprised at this amount of perception, but seeing as she just got a read on who she was dealing with, it was hardly a shock. Still, maybe she could walk away from this one without having to pay a price for this new form. An ironic question she was asked, however. She did want something, but she already got it. "Have I? I didn't notice. Then again, I'm sure plenty of people have been staring at you. You're quite the looker, if I might say so."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright VS Imite   Copycats Like Us EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:05 am

"Is that so?" She said while still being suspicious of her, "She's hidding her true form, interesting...", said midara Ixana, "Hidding her true form? Like a mimic?", "More like a doppler, I'm a mimic, remember Dixi? If she was a mimic I would know, so she must be a doppler or doppleganger. ", explained midara Ixana.

"If that is the case sorry for bothering you..." She started to walk away and changed forms meanwhile, "Miss doppler." said dark Ixana who was now in control.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Oh boy. She was definitely onto her now. Imite weighed her options on how to respond to that. She could play dumb, but with how perceptive this one was, it likely wouldn't work in her favor. Then again, what was she doing besides lying on the beach? Even if the other did know about her true nature, it's not as if she was causing trouble.

Not at the moment, at least.

"Doppler? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." She replied idly. "But never mind it. You're not being a bother." If anything, Ixana had been an asset.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright VS Imite   Copycats Like Us EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:45 am

"You don't need to keep the act, I'm not looking for trouble anyway..." She sat at the woman's side, "I'm part midara, in fact a type of midara pretty similar to yours, a mimic."
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Imite knew that much from analyzing her form, but she simply scoffed at the comment. "Bah. You may think we're similar, but your copying capabilities don't even compare to mine. We're nothing alike."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright VS Imite   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:09 pm

"I suppose, but no need to be that hostile, after all you were the one spying on us." Dixi seemed lost in thoughts for a second and then asked the woman, "Hey, if you are interested I know about certain Sanctuary where midaras can live in peace, I could take you there, specially after some rumors I been hearing about someone causing trouble."
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Imite might have blown off what the other was telling her, but there was an interesting piece of information. Then again, she might be bluffing. "A sanctuary for Midara? Seriously? Please. A place like that around here would be unthinkable, but now I'm curious about this trouble you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:43 am

Dixi changed places with Xana, but this time she didn't grew wings as she didn't wanted to alert the doppelganger "It actually does, and about these problems I heard rumors of a shape-shifter causing them..." She then decided to copy her analyze to find out more about her.

(Xana takes control - Mimic: Analyze)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:09 am

>Analyze - 23

Xana would soon find out that using Imite's analyzing capabilities took a great amount of focus, a focus that was once again broken by the shrieking of the seagulls. Darn birds.

Imite glanced up and rested her chin on her hands. "Is that right? Funny, I heard the same thing recently." She wasn't lying, per se, but she wasn't going to admit that she was the source of the trouble that had happened prior to her coming to the beach. Of course, the other knew she was a doppelganger, so it didn't take much to narrow down the likely culprits.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ixana Bright VS Imite   Copycats Like Us EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:16 am

"That observation power of yours sure it's hard to keep focused." Xana said at the failed attempt.

(Mimic Skills - Analyze)

"Tell me, how long will you pretend you don't know what I'm talking about?"
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 12:48 pm

>Analyze - 9 Critical Fail

Whatever concentration Xana was attempting to muster would be thrown off completely by the rising tide. The waves rose high enough to hit Xana in the back and knock her off her feet before receding. Imite snorted before breaking out in laughter at this folly. "Ahahaha! Maybe you would have a better time focusing if you kept up with your surroundings first." She teased. "You might be decent at copying, but your observational skills are sorely lacking."

She sat up from her position and crossed her legs. "You have me in a good mood now, so I'll ask you this. What if I was the one causing trouble, hmm? What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 12:57 pm

"Well, I'm glad I got you in a good mood, as for what I would do, first I would ask you to stop causing trouble and second I would invite you to the Sanctuary." Xana replied, she noticed her time running out "Seems like I'm running out of time here, I guess you'll be talking to my sister unless..." Xana vanished putting Dixi back in charge while Xana appeared next to both of them "I guess using my own body to negotiate would be the best idea."
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Well, this took a turn for the unexpected. It seemed this "Sanctuary" did actually exist and she wanted to take Imite there? No, this had to be too good to be true and besides, she didn't intend to stop being a source of trouble.
That wouldn't be any fun.
"And how do I know that this isn't some clever ruse to turn me in for the bounty on me?" She asked, brushing her blonde locks aside. There had to be a catch to this.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 2:09 pm

"You are kidding right? Why would a midara turn in another midara?" Xana replied surprised, meanwhile Dixi was just observing.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 2:13 pm

"You would be surprised..." Imite knew the less savory types who would sell out their own if it meant saving their own skin. "Still, what you're telling me has to have some sort of catch to it. It can't be that simple."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 2:16 pm

"None, zero." Xana replied "If you think there is some kind of catch, you are free to decline, but if you are going to keep causing trouble..." She then pointed at Dixi "She's going to have to intervine, trust me, violence is our last resort and I can see that you are someone who can have a negotiation."
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Imite was indeed going to cause more trouble regardless of whether or not she was taken to Sanctuary, but the others didn't need to know that. "Fine, fine. I'll bite. You can take me to this Sanctuary of yours, but no funny stuff, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Copycats Like Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us Empty

Back to top Go down

Copycats Like Us
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: