Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio Empty
PostSubject: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Mark was exhausted after his latest adventure. He'd been asked to take care of a monster infestation and while he was a little more used to dealing with midara, he was also kind of glad for the change of pace since his encounters never ended well. Fortunently taking them out wasn't too difficult but now he was lost and it was starting to get dark. As he continued to wander around for a while he came across an abandoned building that looked to be a school. It wasn't exactly a first-class hotel but Mark figured he could at least sleep there for the night and figure things out in the morning.

When he walked inside the school though, he was amazed to find that the lights and water seemed to be working and while he was glad for the bonus it also felt more than a little creepy. Eventually he found the teacher's lounge and figured that would be as good a spot as any to rest his head but to his amazement there was women's lingere piled on the couches and the table in the middle of the room was cluttered with makeup supplies. Someone definitely lived here and before Mark could make a complete about-face he heard a voice say "Well what do we have here?"

Mark gulped as he turned around to see a trio of minotaurs. They each were wearing sleeveless t-shirts that could barely contain their large busts, bottom shredded jeans, and gawdy makeup that looked like something out of a greaser film. All three of them had short hair and tanned skin, with one being blonde, one a redhead and the third with black hair. They were all pretty tall and muscular to boot which made Mark feel a little intimidated but he also couldn't help but be drawn to their massive lips which at took up at least a good third of their faces

"Mind tell us what you're doing in our room, shortstuff?" said Sati

"I was uh...just passing through" said Mark

"Sorry, but we don't take kindly to tresspassers" says Bessie cracking her knuckles before getting a good look at Mark "On second thought, you're pretty easy on the eyes there, pretty boy. How about we let him off with a 'fine' girls?"

"Fine?" says Mark looking confused

"Yeah" says Minnie "200 kisses on the lips~" she coos with a loud smack

=Simple RP=
The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
Even rolls that are 86 or higher are considered criticals and allow for an extra attack
Successful basic attacks will do 1 WILLPOWER or STAMINA damage
Group attacks do +1 WILLPOWER damage

Paralyzed status- Victim is unable to attack or dodge the next attack targeted towards them
Charmed status- Victim suffers +1 WILLPOWER damage for the next 2 turns and any even rolls that are 20 or lower are unsuccessful

===============

Mark Terrazi, 21, swordsman

Abilities (can use only one every 3 turns):
Draketongue: Activation time - one turn. Duration - two rounds. With a flick of the wrist, Drakefang becomes coated in twisting green flames. All successful sword strikes do one additional damage.

Dragon Shield: Activation time - one turn. Duration - two rounds. Mark holds his ground, conjuring a flaming shield to his off-arm. Prevents paralysis, and opponents are dealt one Stamina damage if they successfully hit Mark with a melee attack.

VS.

Bully Minotaurs

Abilities (can only use one every 3 turns):
Lustful Tease (Passive)- Causes the minotaur’s next attack to deal out +1 Willpower damage upon a successful roll (activates at the end of every turn)

Dignity Stripping- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage and will cause any successful attacks by the target on their next turn to do -1 Stamina damage

Triple Ravishing- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage and inflicts "Fear" on the target (any attacks by the target for the next 3 turns must be a 50 or higher to be successful)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark will succumb after losing 20 WILLPOWER
Minotaurs will succumb after losing 20 STAMINA

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Fri May 04, 2018 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:09 am

“...As tempting as this “fine” is, I’m afraid I’m going to have to decline.” Being quite tall he actually stood at similar height to the girls, but he could tell he wasn’t as strong as them, at least not when it came to muscular strength. “I’d be willing to make a deal though. I’m exhausted from a job I just did, and if you haven’t noticed, I’m not exactly clean...Just let me clean myself up and have a good nights sleep...then Maaaaaayve I can be more accommodating for you ladies tomorrow?” He asked, raising an eyebrow, wondering how they’d respond.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:59 pm

78=success!

The minotaurs shoot each other a quick glance and Bessie nods. "Well it is a little late. I guess we'll save the real fun for the morning". Mark is a little surprised they're acting so passive given how aggressive they came off just a few moments ago, but he takes the opportunity to slowly back out the room, and they don't follow him. Mark considers making a run for it but there's still no telling where in the world he is and he feels far too sleepy to go wandering back outside. He goes up to the next floor of the building to an empty classroom, quickly double-checks to make sure none of the minotaurs followed him, and locks the door behind him before catching a few winks of sleep

(3 WILLPOWER restored)

66=success!

Mark is woken up by a few rays of morning light coming from the windows and the sound of a loud crash as the minotaurs kick the classroom door open. "Mornin' sunshine" says Bessie as Minnie tackles Mark onto the floor.

She pulls out a large tube of lipstick from her cleavage, and generously applies, coating her giant lips in thick layers as they go from a pale pink to a bright red and Mark can't help but imagine what those lips might do to him. After adding on a few more coats, Minnie rubs her lips together and finishes with a loud smack as she coos "Here's your good morning kiss~" before forcing Mark's lips into a pucker and giving him a big wet kiss on the lips as the surprising softness of Minnie's warm lips gives Mark a serious wake-up call and a mild boner.

Lustful Tease, 26=success!

Mark wriggles his way out of her kiss and scrambles to the other side of the room but Minnie lets out a haughty laugh saying "No need to be shy, buttercup, there's 199 more smooches where that came from" as the trio make a loud kissing noises in his direction, and Mark's member hardens even more at the thought of it

Mark's WILLPOWER- 22
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 20
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySat May 05, 2018 7:39 am

Indeed Mark had been surprised that they had agreed to let him rest.
Come the morning, he was much more refreshed. But the sudden sound of them intruding into the room caught him off guard and left him vulnerable as Minnie applied lipstick in front of him and kissed him, him too stunned to even think about kissing back.
He quickly retreated, panting slightly as they began making missy faces.
“...well, I suppose I did make a promise...still, somehow I can tell you girls like a struggle, so I guess I’ll play along and pretend to resist.” He winked and drew his sword, suddenly turning a surprising turn of speed and lashing at the girl who had just kissed him.

(Action: Attack - Minnie)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySun May 06, 2018 7:07 am

84=success!

Mark turns his sword on the kissy faced Minnie and moves quickly enough to catch her off guard as his strike knocks her against the wall. Mark then turns his attention to the other two as he notices Sati running towards him at full speed with her lips puckered...

12=success!

And ends up getting rammed over as her lips crash into his own, knocking him off his feet and leaving him a little dazed

Lustful Tease, 2=success!

"198 to go~" coos Sati as the girls blow a few kisses Mark's way and he starts to feel a little unnerved

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark's WILLPOWER- 20
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Mark grimaced from the full force of her lips crashing him into the ground. He was quickly bam up into his feet though, blushing as he watched the girls blow more kisses his way. “Hmph. Safe to say that numbers gonna go down a fair bit by the time we’re through...but fine! You want me, come get me!” Suddenly he conjured a shield made of Green fire, which he held in front of himself in a Defensive manner.

(Action: Dragon Shield)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:50 pm

76=success!

Mark puts enough distance between himself and the minotaurs to conjour the flames for his shield. He braces himself as Bessie charges towards him on the attack...

26=success!

And she manages to successfully grab him as she chimes "Put those lips together and give me a wet one muffin~" before forming her lips into a large pucker and giving Mark a big kiss. Before she can get tongue in however, Mark's shield blazes and knocks her back a few feet

(Minotaurs sustain 1 STAMINA damage)

Lustful Tease, 76=success!

Bessie brushes off the pain and purrs "Not bad hotstuff, but how about you put down the shield and let us play with that hotrod instead?~" as she loudly smacks her lips and Mark nearly drops his shield blushing.

Mark's WILLPOWER- 18
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 18
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Even as she kissed him, He was smirking as he knew she'd get a good whack from his shield. AND she'd likely have a burn that would last for a few days.
"I believe the deal was kisses, not other stuff...I'm afraid you'll have to work me a lot harder than you have been if you really want more than kisses girls." He smirked. Suddenly He vanished in a blaze of green flames, re-appearing behind one of the girls, sword raised aiming to bring it down on her.

(Action: Vanishing Attack)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:06 pm

86=critical success!

Mark surrounds himself in a circle of green flames and vanishes. As the girls gawk in confusion, Mark reappears behind Bessie and strikes her with his blade, knocking her into the other two and leaving the three of them vunerable

Mark's WILLPOWER- 18 (Dragon Shield effect has now ended)
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio   Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark v.s. Minotaur Trio
Page 1 of 1