Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio Empty
PostSubject: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:19 pm

Prowd creeps his way through the abandoned school, on the prowl for his latest targets. He'd been hired to take out some midara who'd been constantly harassing the people of the nearby village. From all the various rumors he'd heard, he was far from the first guy to have been hired for the task, and all the others only ended up with a face full of lipstick and terrified mumblings for their troubles. Needless to say Prowd wasn't thrilled about the job, but the pay was top-rate, and if he could actually defeat these midara, his reputation would go through the roof. As Prowd prepared to sneak his way into the next room, however, the lights suddenly flashed on.

"Well, well, looks like we've got ourselves another rat" said Bessie. Before Prowd had even realized it, he was surrounded by a trio of muscular minotaurs, one blond, one redheaded, and with black hair, with all three wearing tank tops, shredded jeans, and excessive makeup that only served to draw attention to their abnormally large lips.

"Can't believe they keep sending all these bozos after us. You'd think they'd have learned by now" said Sati

"Well at least they're giving us plenty of cuties to smooch~" says Minnie winking at Prowd and smacking her lips

=Open RP Rules=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Prowd's Abilities

Master Mind (Passive)- For every 3 successful actions, Prowd gains the ability to counter a midara's next attack and deal 4 Stamina damage to them (effect will not activate if Prowd is charmed)

Power Claws-  Transforms his hands to dark claws form that scratch his opponent with fury. Deals 4 Stamina + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Slice and Move: Prowd unleashes a combo of up to 4 slices with his sword  to his opponent (Roll die 4 times. Deals 1 Stamina damage for every even numbered roll. Can be used every turn)

Shadow Shield- Forms a shield made of shadows that protects him from midara attacks. Causes a midara's next attack to fail and deals 2 Stamina damage to them. (can be used every turn)

Shadow Puppet- He makes a shadow with his body that will take the next attack for him and counterattack against the midara. Causes a midara's next attack to fail and will inflict binded status on them (can be used every 3 turns)

Shadows of Rebellion- He creates a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets and unleashes them upon his target, dealing massive damage. Deals 5 Stamina damage +paralyzed status (can be used every 4 turns)

Shadow Recoil- (can only be used after Shadows of Rebellion)- Absorbs the shadow puppets to restore his energy. Restores 4 Willpower

Brotherhood- Prowd  calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the opponent with his classic invisible slit and change again with Prowd (deals 4 Stamina damage + paralysis damage). Can be used every 3 turns)

Prowdketsu Status- He can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction, he also can activate and deactivate it voluntarily (can be used every 3 turns)

Minotaurs' Abilities

Bull Charge- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage with a chance of causing paralysis if the roll is 60 or higher (can be used every turn)

Lustful Tease (Passive)- Causes the minotaur’s next attack to deal out +1 Willpower damage upon a successful roll (activates at the end of every turn)

Ravishing Assault- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage + binded status, and will also cause the victim to be charmed upon breaking free (can be used every 2 turns)

Dignity Stripping- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage and will cause any successful attacks by the target on their next turn to do -1 Stamina damage (can be used every 3 turns)

Crushing Kiss- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Sadistic Tease- ??? Deals 6 Willpower damage + charmed status (can be used every 4 turns)

Triple Ravishing- ??? Deals 6 Willpower damage and inflicts "Fear" on the target (any attacks by the target for the next 3 turns must be a 50 or higher to be successful) (can be used every 4 turns)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prowd will succumb after losing 40 WILLPOWER
Minotaurs will succumb after losing 40 STAMINA
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:15 pm

"well, let's finish this quickly , i have to take care of my house" prowd said to himself while charging toward Minnie with his sword and try to slice her three times in a row before taking better placement

Slice and move

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:42 am

4=success!, 28=success!, 50=success!, 73=failure!

Prowd wastes no time in rushing at Minnie as he attempts to slice her with his blade. His quick action catches her off guard and he manages to get three solid strikes in before she manages to back away

"Ooh, a tough guy, huh?" says Sati "They're always cuter when they play hard to get~" as she runs full speed towards Prowd with her lips puckered...

Move: Bull Charge, 82=success!, paralysis bonus activated!

And manages to ram into him hard enough to slam him against a nearby wall while also planting a kiss on his lips, leaving Prowd in a simultaneous state of agony and bliss

(Prowd is now paralyzed)

Move: Ravishing Assault, 28=success!

As Prowd's head is left spinning from Sati's attack, Minnie grabs him and pulls him to the ground. "Time to put those hot lips together and prepare to suck face" says Minnie as she pulls a tube of red lipstick from her cleavage and begins coating her big lips in bright red layers before finishing with a loud smack "C'mere, sweet lips!~" she chimes as forces Prowd's lips into a pucker and subjects him to to a torrent of kisses, grinding his crotch in the proccess as he moans with pleasure...

22=failure!

And Prowd his helpless to resist as Minnie's kisses get even more forceful and he starts to find himself gasping for air...

17=failure!

But before he can even find another opportunity to breath, Minnie starts frenching him and her tongue starts worming it's way through his mouth...

35-failure!

Prowd tries to fight back, but Minnie refuses to break her hold on him and the combination of her grinding and the feeling of her soft lips leaves him on the verge of nearly climaxing...

73=success!

But Prowd refuses to give him and puts all his might into kicking Minnie back as she lands a few feet away from him. Prowd uses the opportunity to get back up, but his face is already riddled with kiss marks from Minnie's "affections" and he's starting to find himself a little smitten

Lustful Tease, 54=success!

"No need to be shy, buttercup. I've got plenty more where that came from" Minnie teases, as she makes a few kissing noises in Prowd's direction and his face can't help but turn warm at the thought of whatever else those lips might have in store for him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prowd's WILLPOWER- 28
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 37

(sorry man, you got some pretty bad rolls)

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:02 am

( i'm fine with it XD)

Prowd shake his head trying to resist the urge to walk and let Minnies kiss him, then he try to make another Attack this time toward Satie's and go for a tactical attack "here i go, try to guess who is the real one" he said and suddenly a shadow of him appear in his side making a feint with his sword while the real one was behin satie's trying to slice her back in silent

Shadows will make you pay

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:19 pm

83=failure

Prowd attempts to surprise Sati with a feint using one of his shadows but she notices the real Prowd in time to avoid his strike and he misses his mark. As Prowd attempts to position himself for his next attack, Bessie tries to make a surprise grab of her own...

Move: Crushing Kiss, 7=failure!

But he quickly backs away before she can get her hands on him

Lustful Tease, 14=success!

"No one likes a tease, muffin. How about you do a little less jumping and a little more smooching~?" as she makes a kissy face at him and Prowd starts to feel a little nervous

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 28
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 37

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 pm

Prowd try another attack creating a claw un his hand a try to scratch Bessie with them "sound tempting but no,Thanks ladies" he said while rushing and trying to scratch her with the claws

Shadow claws

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 9:45 pm

53=failure!

Prowd rushes at Bessie with his shadow claws but she manages to avoid his attacks and one of his claws ends up getting stuck in the wall behind her. As Prowd struggles to pull it back out, Bessie tries to make her move...

Move: Crushing Kiss, 12=success!

And manages to slam him against the wall before he can escape. "Give me a big fat wet one, muffin~" Bessie purrs as she puckers her lips and gives Prowd a big kiss. He tries to keep her tongue from going in any deeper, but she gives him a swift blow to the gut, lowering his guard and allowing her to french him, as Prowd is left in a blissful daze

(Prowd is now paralyzed)

Move: Dignity Stripping, 33=success!

With Prowd still in a daze from Bessie's kiss, Minnie tackles Prowd to the ground, and touches up her lipstick, giggling at the sight of his throbbing member. "I just love how cute you look when you get hard for me, sweet-ums~" she coos as she rips off Prowd's pants and starts kissing him all over. Prowd tries to cover up his raging boner, but the feeling from Minnie's soft kisses leaves him exposed, and she quickly plasters his member in lipstick mark, leaving him both humiliated and even further charmed by Minnie's wiles

(Prowd is now charmed)

Lustful Tease, 76=success!

The girls laugh at Prowd's messy state and coo "Kissy, kissy~" teasing him even further as they strike a flirty pose, drawing more attention to their pouty lips as Prowd tries to keep his member from exploding

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 19
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 9:50 pm

"your lips feel so soft" prowd can't shake the feeling of her kisses out of his mind as he just walk toward her Minnie and try to hug her letting his head fall on her breasts "i just can resist the feelin of you soft lips on my skin" he said as he try to kiss Minnie in the lips

free action

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:21 pm

47=failure!

Prowd stumbles awkardly towards Minnie who eagerly awaits him with her red lips fully puckered but before they can lock lips, he returns to his senses and darts out of the way before she can grab him. Meanwhile, Sati attempts to grab him from behind...

Move: Sadistic Tease, 33=failure!

Only for Prowd to just narrowly side step her as she crashes into Minnie, leaving the two of them scrambling

Lustful Tease, 88=success!

"It's not nice to lead a girl like that sweetie-pie" says Minnie picking herself back up. "Think you're gonna a special lesson in courtesy" says Sati as the two of them wink and blow kisses at Prowd making him briefly wonder what might have been had he succumb to temptation

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 19
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:27 pm

he shake his head trying to recover his thoughs and rush toward Sati's making a feint attack wiht his shadow before make a real one with his sword trying to comeback the battle "Damm, thei'r lips are so soft but i can't let them tempt me" he said trying to puth those thoughs out of his mind

Shadow will make you pay

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 pm

8=success!

Prowd summons a shadow that rushes towards Sati. Sati narrowly dodges the shadow's attack but it turns out to only be a feint as the real Prowd strikes her from behind and knocks her down. Sati growls as she attempts to lunge at him...

Move: Sadistic Tease, 31=failure!

But Prowd ducks under her just in time causing her to land on the floor behind him

Lustful Tease, 36=success!

As Sati attempts to put herself back together she pouts "Just hold still and let me give you some sugar, pumpkin~" as she loudly smacks her lips and Prowd still finds himself unable to look away from them

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 19
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 35
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 8:06 pm

"Sound good and tempting, your lips felt soft and i want to kiss them again,but this tiem no, maybe in another time love" he said and giggle for his own joke before rush toward her and try to scratch Sati with her claws , he make a fast move with his hand while it start to be surrounded by a shadow shape ina claw form

Power claws

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 am

12=success!

Prowd channels the energy from his shadows and transforms it into a claw that surrounds his arm as he quickly turns it on Sati and scratches her with it before she can react, leaving her body paralyzed

(Minotaurs are now paralyzed)

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 19
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 31
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 am

He rush again toward the trio and try to use a triple Slash against Minnie "ha!! He!! Juo!!" Then he move trying to Dodge a counterattack from her and stay in a defense position

Slice and move

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:27 pm

4=success!, 47=failure!, 76=success!, 80=success!

Prowd rushes at Minnie and slashes at her with his blade. While she manages to narrowly dodge his first strike, Prowd quickly follows up with a swift combination of slashes, leaving Minnie wincing in pain as he prepares for his next move...

Move: Sadistic Tease, 84=success!

Only to be blindsided by Sati who tackles him from behind. "Yoo hoo, you didn't forget about me did you pumpkin? I'll fix that" Sati sits herself on top of Prowd and leans in close to him, before taking out a tube of red lipstick. She uses one of her hands to smoosh his lips into a pucker while using the other to apply her lipstick in slow, heavy strokes, making sure Prowd is watching as she adds on layer upon layer as she paints her plump lips a bright fire truck red. "Mmm...how do you like my lipstick, pumpkin? Don't you just LOVE how red my lips are?" as she moves them even closer towards him. "Don't you just wanna smooch, em?~" she coos as starts puckering and smacking them repeatedly causing Prowd's member to throb with desire. Sati laughs as she continues to tease him further, rubbing her breasts against him, and grinding his crotch, continuing to make loud kissing noises at them as they moan desperately. After continuing this for a while longer she chimes "Pucker up, big boy~" as she finally gives Prowd a juicy kiss on the lips, and leaves a wet stain in his pants

(Prowd is now charmed)

Lustful Tease, 57=failure!

Sati coos "Cum here, sweet lips~" as she makes more kissing noises, but Prowd's mind is so hazy from her kiss that he can't even hear her teasing

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 13
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 28

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Prowd continue Try to resist her charm but her red lips just make it hard for him to resist as he just walk again toward Sati wanting to feel them again and ejoy her soft and sweet lips "is just so soft and sweet" he can't resist as his hand move forward her breasts and start to play with them willingly while lean in for kiss Sati

free action

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 pm

61=failure!

Prowd tries to move his hand forward towards Sati's breasts but she stops him midway "Nuh-uh, pumpkin. If you want the goods, you need to show me yours first~" she chimes as she prepares to pounce...

Move: Triple Ravishing, 32=success!

And before Prowd can get in a response, all three minotaurs converge on him and pin him to the floor, leaving him completely unable to move. "Let's see how much we can heat up that rod, buttercup~" coos Minnie as Bessie and Sati proceed to pull down Prowd's pants and hover over his crotch while touching up their lipstick. Minnie forces Gage's lips into a pucker and proceeds to pepper them with soft, wet, kisses while Bessie and Sati ravage his crotch with hard kisses, leaving bold lipstick marks all over it and Prowd in a state of utter confusion. After a few dozen kisses, the trio stops their kissing spree, leaving Prowd riddled with kiss marks, and his head trapped between fear and attraction towards the Minotaurs

(Prowd is now afraid)

Lustful Tease, 10=success!

Prowd scrambles to pick himself back up but the minotaurs continue to tease him relentlessly. "You're so cute when you run, sweetie-pie, but those lips look like they could use some extra lovin'~" Minnie coos as the girls seductively apply more lipstick, painting their lips redder and redder as Prowd's will to resist sinks even deeper

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 7
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 28
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:10 pm

Prowd Shake his head and try to attack minnie with his claws at full force moving his hand faster toward her chest without intention to touch her but attacking her "you will pay" he said while finaly scratching her in the chest with the claws

power claws

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:42 am

50=success!

Prowd lunges at Minnie, scratching her in the chest with his claws and sending her flying straight into her sisters as all three girls are left seeing stars

(Minotaurs are now paralyzed)

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 7
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 24
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:15 am

Prowd try again with a triple Slash atack with his sword trying to come back the battle "take this!" He said while making three slashes at Sati

Slash and move

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 3:10 pm

50=success!, 23=failure!, 17=failure, 35=failure!

Prowd slashes at Sati with his blade and manages to graze her once, but she proves to be lighter on ehr feet than he expected as she avoids the rest of his strikes...

Move: Ravishing Assault, 70=success!

And before Prowd has a chance to prepare his next attack he's spun around by Minnie who's generously adding some extra red gloss to her lips "Put those lips together and make like a fish, dreamboat~" she coos as she forms her lips into a large pucker and gives Prowd a juicy kiss on the lips...

53=success!

Prowd manages to pull her away before she can make it into a full blown makeout session as he scrambles back into a fighting stance, but not before Minnie manages to leave a rather bold lipstick print on his lips.

50=success!

"How about you stop playing the tough guy act, and give mamma some more sugar, sweet lips?" Minnie coos, making loud kissing sounds with a repeated *MUAH* *MUAH*, drawing more attention to her glossy lips as she beckons him to come over, and Prowd finds himself on the verge of accepting her offer.

Prowd's WILLPOWER- 4
Minotaurs' STAMINA- 23
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 3:15 pm

"Minnie" he said in a love struggle trying to regain his composure but he find himself something enamored with her as he accept her.offer walking toward her and try to hug her softly

Free action

LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:42 pm

94=critical success!

Prowd walks towards Minnie with a dopey lovestruck grin on his face and she rewards him in kind, as she pulls him into a crushing hug and gives him another big kiss on the lips before pulling away with a loud *MUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHH* and leaving Prowd completely smitten

(4 WILLPOWER damage sustained, Prowd's Willpower is at 0! Prowd will now succumb!)

Finisher: Amorous Rodeo

Minnie pins down Prowd and sits herself directly on his crotch as the girls pull out compact mirrors from their cleavage and preen themselves with makeup while Minnie simultaneously grinds Prowd's crotch as he's watching, adding on a few extra layers of lipstick and gloss before finishing with a simultaneous wet smack of their lips leaving Prowd's brain spinning. Seeing the large bulge in his pants, Sati purrs  "Mmm... l love it when they get like this. "Yeah. Time to have REAL fun with him, girls" says Bessie as she rips off his clothes leaving him in an even deeper panic. Minnie makes a few loud kissing noises and says "Mmm....I can't hold back anymore, come here cutie!~" as she grabs his face and plasters it with kisses before the three of them proceed to ravage his body with hard kisses, covering everything from his face to his member in their lipstick and despite Prowd making a last minute attempt to run for it, he's quickly pulled back in as the trio continues their relentless kissing spree. After a few rounds of this Minnie forces Prowd's into a pucker and gives him another wet kiss, while violently riding Prowd's member, pumping and pumping until he finally climax,the three of them take turns kissing and riding him until their satisfied and take him back to be their latest prisoner of love

(Prowd has been defeated)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:14 pm

(well nice Rp, i think was only bad luck ^^U)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio   Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd v.s. Minotaur Trio
Page 1 of 1