Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anika Vs Olivia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage and causes bound status

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 4 Willpower Damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep.

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Play Rough (Willpower) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to grind against their private areas gleefully. 5 Willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Cat in Heat (Male Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. After mentally tiring the opponent, she strips herself down and fingers herself. Her skin glistening with sweat as she starts getting excited. "Are you ready? Let's see if we can't make a few kittens, baby!" She kneels down and rips her target's pants down and then pushes them to the ground. She aims her womanhood over his member and then lowers herself and impales her on him. As she begins to thrust, she begins to purr heavily and starts to kiss the opponent's neck, nibbling a little while picking up the pace. Once they both climax, she lets out a loud mewl and lays down to rest for a moment. "Thanks for the meal."

Pussy Cat (Female Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. "You look thirsty, baby. I have something tasty here." She rubs her wet vagina, letting out a sweet scent that draws the woman to Anika. "Go ahead and give me a good taste. Have as much as you want." The target will start to lap at her womanhood, licking up her juices, steadily wanting more and licking more. Eventually, Anika climaxes and hits the woman with more juices, which she licks up more until there's nothing left. "What a good little pussy cat," Anika says, giving her new slave a tender kiss and licks her lips. "I'll let you have more later."

Mischievous Cat (Midara Finisher) - Usable when the opponent is at 5 willpower or lower. If Anika is fighting a Midara, she'll hug her opponent from behind, press her breasts against the target's and then then starts fingering their vagina. "Your so wet already. Do you love this that much?" She'll begin to slow down and tease the target until she has them begging for her to give them more. She'll only continue to tease them, only rubbing her them up, kissing them, or groping their tits occasionally until her target finally submits.

Stamina Attacks:
Double Claws - She swings her claws in quick succession at the target. Roll two dice, two damage per successful roll.

Tackle - Anika charges at the opponent and throws her body into them for minor damage, pushing them back. 2 stamina damage.

Tail Whip - Waves her tail in front of the opponent to distract them and lower their guard. If successful, the next hit will double in damage.

Double Kick - Charges at the opponent and leaps up to deliver a powerful kick with both her feet. 3 Stamina damage.

Failed Magic - Can only be used once per battle. Anika attempts to perform magic, but fails, resulting in a huge mana explosion that heavily damages the target. 6 Stamina damage.

Play Rough (Stamina) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to rough up her opponent while they're down and ducking away before the opponent can retaliate. 5 stamina damage.

Bite - With a growl and a leap at the enemy, she bites down on the enemy. 2 damage. Should she fail to break free from a struggle, she can use this move to escape, rather than a struggle.

//Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if she takes too much damage. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and sexually charged, upping her pleasure attacks power by one point each as well as her stamina attacks.

//Other Skills:
Summon Prowd: She can summon. Prowd the Assassin for a brief time, granting her Power Claws, doubling her stamina attack power and granting her a chance to deal paralysis.

Anika wasn't where she'd meant to be... That much was clear, what'd started out as a human mine had suddenly taken a turn for the bizarre. She'd been exploring the mine purely out of curiosity but hadn't expected anything like this. Anika had entered a side tunnel and after a few minutes found herself in an ornate hand carved passageway. A few minutes more had lead to what looked like an underground church hall, upon inspection it didn't seem like the standard human affair at all. All the effigies adorning the walls seemed far too lewd, mainly depicting Midara. As she explored she eventually came across a robed figure with shining silver hair.

"Welcome" she spoke, removing her hood to reveal a gorgeous face beneath "i assume you've come to offer tribute?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:48 pm

It struck her as far too odd for a simple mine to transition into such an ornate chaple. And it was obvious what kind of practice this woman took part in. "Nah, I'm not really all that religious," she replied plainly. She eyed this woman up and down before asking her, "But that doesn't mean I'm not interested in this place. Care to introduce yourself?"

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:52 pm

"of course, for one such as yourself it is the least I can do," Olivia replies graciously, looking Anika up and down. "Name is Olivia, and this is where I conduct my research and take tithings for my Goddess Lilith"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:55 pm

"Name's Anika, hot piece of pussy cat! Nice to meet you, I guess. Question, exactly how do you "conduct" your research?" If there was one thing Ferro had nagged into her, it was to not wildly leap into things too soon, but she'd heard about a very, VERY religious group of Midaras before.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:00 pm

"Well often I'll go and seek out new converts myself, but often it's a matter of waiting for someone to head down here and showing them the pleasures the goddess can bring" Olivia answers calmly
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:04 pm

"Really? So how do you convert people? Pamphlets? Door-to-door talks?" she interrogated, her body tensing up a bit in preparation for what could happen.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:06 pm

"No no sweet kitten, not like that at all. I could show you exactly how if you wish? No real harm will come of it"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:10 pm

"No harm, huh? Well go right ahead," she offered. Though there was no guarantee she wouldn't strike her if she tried what Anika expected her to.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:16 pm

"Okay... So you approach a prospective convert like this..." Olivia drew close. Dropping her robe to reveal a far more form fitting black outfit beneath, Olivia sauntered sensually forwards. "Then you take their head in your hands so, and you just." Olivia began to lean in for a kiss
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:20 pm

This approach pretty much confirmed things in her mind and she attempted to push her back, sneaking a grope in the process. (55) But a little bit of last-second thinking stopped her beforehand.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Olivia simply smiled. "You don't think you're going to leave without us creating some energy for Lilith do you?" She adopted a combat stance "I guess I'll have to bring you round to my way of thinking..."

(56)
Olivia brought her hand to her lips and blew a gentle kiss towards Anika, manifesting as a pink translucent heart. The heart contacted with the Catgirl, sending a wave of affection through her.

Anika:39(charm)
Olivia:40
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:27 pm

"Yep! You're definitely them, the sexy cult," she commented. "I'll have to let the boob witch know after all this. For now, let's just have some fun!"
(28) She leaped forward with a powerful lick of her bare feet and wrapped her arms around the Sorceress, rubbing her breasts against her voluptuous body, purring the whole while. "Look at that! I'm having fun already!"

Olivia: 37
Anika: 40

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:33 pm

(was there a heal affect to that move)
(54)
Oh I'm so glad to see you indulge yourself like that" Olivia replied with a loving smile, "let me indulge you further my dear, but first..."

Suddenly, all that Anika could see was darkness, and then, a few feet away, Olivia, looking gorgeous. She was suddenly filled with an irresistibly compulsion to go to the cultist. Upon reaching her, Anika couldn't take her eyes off Olivia's shiny, wine red lips. "You want a taste?" Asked Olivia, a supernatural compulsion seizing Anika as she spoke. Olivia then leaned forwards and gave the Neko a sweet kiss

Anika:36
Olivia:37
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:38 pm

(No, Anika doesn't have any healing moves)
(75)
Anika told her she just needed to maintain dominance over the cultist, but just as she'd finished her thoughts, the only thing left on her mind was the beautiful figure in front of her. She happily submitted to her, welcoming the kiss before realizing how wrong this was given her battle plan and she moved away.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:46 pm

(90)

"You don't have to fight me darling, I would never harm a Midara as gorgeous as yourself" Olivia muses. "However, the two of us fighting here will bring Lilith exactly what she needs, so let us continue" she brings her fingers to her lips and blows out a stream of shadows, they coil around the car girl and hold her firmly in place, surprisingly however, Anika feels no pain, in fact the tendrils feel quite pleasant

Anika:35 (bound)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:49 pm

(6)
Wrapped up in the dark, pleasant shadows, Anika purred, enjoying their touch before easily breaking free from them. "Never thought I'd see the possibility of being sexed by shadows," she murmured humorously.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:53 pm

"people are always so quick to hide from the dark, i like to show them how lovely the shadows can be..." Olivia says, "allow me to show your their blessings" Olivia tried to pull Anika into a hug but the Neko pushed her back

Anika:35
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:58 pm

(52)
"You seem to love the shadows so much, but being the sun shows off a lot of nice things." She pulled her in close and asked, "Why would you wanna hide from this?" She closed what little distance there was left between the two, kissing Olivia passionately and slipping her tongue in for some added fun. Separating their lips, Anika gave the cultist a slow lick along the neck before commenting, "You taste nice."
Olivia: 34
Anika: 35

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:03 pm

(66)

"I wouldn't miss that for the world my sweet..." Olivia replies, "I'm not too attached to the darkness, i was once, but Lilith showed me the way. Perhaps i could show you..." Olivia leant forwards so her lips were a hairs breadth from Anika's own. Olivia then exhaled a bright pink mist, far higher than anything she'd shown before, that hung around Anikas mouth, the cultist then quickly used her tongue to tease open the nekos lips do that she inhaled this vapour. Anika felt a sudden lust flow through her as the power of Olivia's goddess seized her.
Anika is tempted, on a failed roll she will submit to Olivia for a turn)

Anika:33(tempted)
Olivia'34
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:07 pm

(26)
(15)
Unfortunately for Olivia, Anika was quick to snap out of the trance she was attempting to put her under. Conversely, it took Anika quite a bit to pull out of it so fast, leaving her without any time to counter.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:11 pm

(turn 5: dark allure procs)

"So foolish to reject the Goddess' love... Oh well, you'll see things my way in time." Olivia suddenly posed provocatively for Anika. Though it didn't affect her much in the moment, the Neko began to feel somehow more attracted to the cultist

(85)
Olivia seemed contented with this affect, "you okay darling, you seem a little distracted"

Olivia:34
Anika:33
Dark allure:1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:14 pm

(20)
While Anika did ogle her a bit, it didn't affect quite that much for now. "I'm fine! But damn, you don't have much in this place to play with, I'm actually disappointed." She was examining her surroundings for anything noteworthy.

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:19 pm

(the only things that pop out to Anika as being of use are a few white silk curtains hanging around the room)

Olivia blows Anika another kiss, this time a pair of black lips float towards the Neko and plant a tender, teasing kiss on her collarbone. Looking down, Anika sees a black lipstick mark firmly imprinted on her

Anika:31 (marks:1)
Olivia:34
Dark allure:1
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:29 pm

(75)
Anika had just finished her observation of the room in question when she felt the cultist's black kiss. She took a moment to try and get a good look at it, but, obviously, since the mark was on her collarbone, that wouldn't be easy. "What'd ya do?"

anon64

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:30 pm

"if it told you that, it'd spoil the surprise kitty, dont worry though, you'll love it i promise" Olivia flirts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anika Vs Olivia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anika Vs Olivia   Anika Vs Olivia Empty

Back to top Go down

Anika Vs Olivia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next