Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deli, over-excitable slimegirl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Deli, over-excitable slimegirl Empty
PostSubject: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Appearance:
Deli, over-excitable slimegirl 2337721%20-%20Delirium%20MxFappy%20Rule_63%20The_Binding_of_Isaac

Personality:
Making a habit of living as fast and as excitingly as possible, Deli is highly erratic, preferring to think fast and occasionally not at all. She tends to be overly enthusiastic in most of what she does, and overwhelmingly energetic. Although somewhat bound in reality, her perception of right and wrong is ..skewed at best. Going to any number of lengths to find an outlet for her ceaseless energy and crave for constant excitement, Deli tends to act in a way that could be considered ‘crazy’, or ‘dangerous’. She prefers to use the terms ‘loveable’ and ‘exhilarating’.

Finding an calling for her ceaseless energy, Deli takes to ravishing humans to fill her expansive free time. Savouring the endeavours, she fights for the heat of the moment and for a newfound love of having people fall head over heels. Also, a newfound hatred of shields and how... Annoying she finds them.

Abilities:

Passive - Delirious:
Repeating an attack within 2 turns of using it reduces its damage by 3, this condition applying to both characters.

Tendril:
Being semi-solid, Deli can alter her body to give her an upper hand in combat. Quickly shooting out a tentacle from her arm, Deli toys with the Hero’s genitalia intimately before quickly retracting the appendage, dealing 2 Willpower damage.

Pounce: ”Ha, Catch me!”
Deli quickly closes the distance, and throws herself at her opponent with her arms open, laughing uncontrollably. If successful, she will land on them, shoving her chest against them and binding them against her sticky body, dealing 3 willpower damage. If this attack fails, she will land flat on her face, remaining there (presumably out of disappointment) for a turn.

Sloppy kiss: ”Fuhu, Just a quick peck on the cheek, eh?”
Holding her opponent by the shoulders, Deli closes the gap, forcing her lips against theirs for a pleasant, albeit rushed kiss for 2 willpower damage, with a chance to charm.

Counter-Embrace: ”Ooh, This is fun!”
If Deli rolls a higher number than her opponent using a melee attack, she will, instead of dodging, open her arms, giving them a hard shove into her semi-solid body, dealing 3 damage before she proudly releases them unceremoniously onto the ground. If the opponent is nude, this attack does an addition 1 willpower damage.

Slime chest:
Deli once again slides toward the opponent, this time shoving her chest against their waist, doing 2 damage and binding if the opponent is nude, but otherwise dealing 1 damage and rolling a bind. This only works against male characters.

Slime hands: ”This shouldn’t take long...~”
Deli vigorously rubs the opponent up and down at an alarming speed. This attack has 6 individual rolls, each success dealing 1 willpower damage. This attack will only work against the opponent when nude.

Finisher

Delerium: ”Hey, you’re pretty alright! You know, I really wouldn’t mind bumping into you again sometime~!”

If Deli is satisfied with the opponent’s ‘fun-ness’;
(Chartered by the opponent’s personality and variety in moves)

Deli, giggling with delight drags her now exhausted opponent inside of her body, smooching them before resting their weary head against her shoulder as she pleasures them from all angles, pushing them to the edge over and over, spinning and dancing around with them still held close, laughing away long into the night. Or, at the very least under she gets bored. Either way, eventually gently plopping the passed out nude hero on the ground, sometimes leaving her shirt with them as a sort of calling card.

Occasionally, she leaves a phone number, despite not knowing what a phone is.

Red haze: “You really need to learn how to enjoy yourself... Don’t worry, I can help you with that.”

If Deli deems her opponent ‘boring’;
(Chartered by how ‘seriously’ the opponent acts, and repetition of moves)

Smirking triumphantly, Deli straddles her opponent, taking their lower half into her body. She proceeds to force them to climax, over and over, ensuring they stay conscious throughout, laughing with glee as they go numb under the bliss, as she attempts to... ‘Loosen them up a little’, to have them enjoy themselves as much as she did during the fight. She will continue this for.. Some time. Eventually though, showing some restraint she will stop and allow her opponent to slip into sleep. Although, she has been known to go overboard with how long she spends with them like this.

What a rush: You.. You’re my type of person, y’know!? You’re a rush! You.. Ha, just c’mere!”

If deli really likes her opponent;
(Deemed by previous factors. Opponent must also have one more critical executed than Deli)

Rushing her opponent gleefully, Deli throws herself at them, pinning the down and kissing them passionately before quickly breaking away, bringing them inside of her and holding them tightly, pleasuring them vigorously. Continuing this for a few hours, spinning and dancing around with them and laughing with glee, Deli drags them away, believing them to be as energetic as her. Usually, though, she finds herself heartbroken by the truth of the matter, quickly releasing them but reminding them to come visit.

She doesn’t really stay in one place for long, though. Normally she’s moved on by the next few hours.

Last edited by Jello on Wed May 15, 2019 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:02 pm

This looks pretty good so far, Jelly! Can't wait to see her in action.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Same here!! O^O/ , i want to see her in action, against one of my heros

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Judging from her personality and demeanor, does that mean her fruit flavor is bananas? <.<
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:14 pm

sound interesting a bananas flavour slime ~

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Bananas are my favorite fruit!

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:23 pm

raise your hand if you want a slime with bananas flavour !! -hand up-

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:35 pm

We might as well make an ice cream slimeday >.<
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 8:37 pm

yes!! please !!

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptySun May 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Yush! A veritable rainbow of flavors!
Wait....
SHERBERT SLIMES!!

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:51 am

Reploid7 wrote:

Wait....
SHERBERT SLIMES!!

*0*

Glad you guys liked the character!  Smile
PM me if you want to fight her.

(Fun fact: Deli is based off of a rule 63 of this character)
Deli, over-excitable slimegirl Boss_Delirium
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptyMon May 21, 2018 11:58 am

Delirium !! O.O, i know the game of that character and Is a final alternatiive boss, the game the binding of Isaac, i was playing the game is funny
PD: that boss Is very Rng sometimes he will drag you into the boss figth with him but the posibility of that happen Is random in all terms

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptyMon May 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Can i fight her ? A character based off of a boss of one of my favorites games fully interest me

Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Yeah, sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deli, over-excitable slimegirl   Deli, over-excitable slimegirl Empty

Back to top Go down

Deli, over-excitable slimegirl
Page 1 of 1