Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glen VS Deli

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:41 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.

Status Effect
Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bound Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 80 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 3 damage and can stun the target for 2 turns

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 4 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3 damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

healing food: Glen search food form his bag and eat it healing 2 Wp if sucess and 3 wp if crit sucess (normal heal : Apple , Rice ball ) (Critical sucess: Piece of meat, piece of apple pie)

Deli’s moves:

Passive - Delirious: ”C’mon, let’s keep this interesting~!”
Repeating an attack within 2 turns of using it reduces its damage by 1, this condition applying to both characters.

Tendril: ”Think fast, love!”
Being semi-solid, Deli can alter her body to give her an upper hand in combat. Quickly shooting out a tentacle from her arm, Deli toys with the Hero’s genitalia intimately before quickly retracting the appendage, dealing 2 Willpower damage.

Pounce: ”Ha, Catch me!”
Deli quickly closes the distance, and throws herself at her opponent with her arms open, laughing uncontrollably. If successful, she will land on them, shoving her chest against them and binding them against her sticky body, dealing 3 willpower damage. If this attack fails, she will land flat on her face, remaining there (presumably out of disappointment) for a turn.

Sloppy kiss: ”Fuhu, Just a quick peck on the cheek, eh?”
Holding her opponent by the shoulders, Deli closes the gap, forcing her lips against theirs for a pleasant, albeit rushed kiss for 2 willpower damage, with a chance to charm.

Counter-Embrace: ”Ooh, This is fun!”
If Deli rolls a higher number than her opponent using a melee attack, she will, instead of dodging, open her arms, giving them a hard shove into her semi-solid body, dealing 3 damage before she proudly releases them unceremoniously onto the ground. If the opponent is nude, this attack does an addition 1 willpower damage.

Party time: ”I think we should.. loosen up a little more~.”
Sliding on her knees at her opponent, Deli wraps her arms around their waist, smirking up at them as she drops their pants, rendering them nude, causing other attacks to deal 0.5 more damage than usual. The opponent can spend a turn re-dressing themselves. Has a chance to charm.

Slimey chest: ”Aw, you’re pretty hard right now!”
Deli once again slides toward the opponent, this time shoving her chest against their waist, doing 2 damage and binding if the opponent is nude, but otherwise dealing 1 damage and rolling a bind. This only works against male characters.

Slimey handjob: ”This shouldn’t take long...~”
Deli vigorously rubs the opponent up and down at an alarming speed. This attack has 6 individual rolls, each success dealing 1 willpower damage. This attack will only work against the opponent when nude.

Glen wandered the darkness of the woods, gliding effortlessly amongst the trees. He perched against a tree, surveying his surroundings; he was trying to uncover any sign of Midara that could be wandering the forest late at night in search of humans who had lost their way and wandered into the woods, to prey upon them.

Dropping down from a branch of a tree and landing with an audible thud, he continued his way down a dirt path, cautiously surveying his surroundings, listening closely.

There was a clear rustling behind him, something moving.
Then, there was a voice.

“Hey~!”

Glen turned around, seeing a white slimegirl dressed in a form fitting pink shirt standing within a few steps of him, staring him down.

“You looking for some fun too, short-stuff?” She asked putting her hand on her hips and peeking up her eyes in excited curiosity.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:03 pm

"maybe" he asked approaching her while preparing his daggers in case of emergency "what do you have in mind?" He asked her while trying to not look at her breasts

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

”Fuhuhu, just a little bit of excitement between us two, eh~? A little fooling around~?!”
Deli says, a mischievous, kooky tone emerging as she speaks.

Gazing down at Glen’s crotch, she steps in close, narrowing her eyebrows and smirking.

Party Time: 6, hit!

Sliding down on her knees, she quickly wraps around Glen’s waist.
“Let’s get to it… Skip the foreplay, eh~?”
Skilfully pulling down his pants, Glen’s cock is exposed to the cold open air.

Charm: 75, failure!

Staring up at him and smirking Deli tries to bring his gaze deep into her eyes, but he’s too taken aback by Deli’s fast advances on him to notice.

Stepping back and putting a hand to her chin, she gives him a wide grin.
“Ooh, I can work with that!”
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:18 pm

"what!?" Glen exclaimed and try think what just happened while looking at her "why you did that?, I have to go quickly"

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Invisible Slits: Hit!

“What might that b-“

Suddenly Deli’s attention is drawn to Glen’s impressive speed as he barrelled up a tree, barely being able to see his attack coming as he suddenly dived down at her, slicing into her with his daggers.

Stun: 73, failure!

Recoiling slightly, Deli stares at Glen in wonder, before breaking out into a cheer.
“Ha! Nice! You’re pretty fast, then? This should be a lot of fun.” She says, smiling with genuine glee.

Tendril: 19, failure!

“Let me think...”
Deli drums her fingers against her head.
“Oh, yeah!”

Suddenly, Deli’s arm shifts into a extensive tentacle like growth.
“Dodge this~!
Swinging it toward Glen’s exposed crotch, he sidestepped the attack, skidding backwards.

“You don’t fail to impress, I’ll give you that!” She laughs, before narrowing her eyes slightly.

“But, surely you’re feeling a little pent up, right kid? With such a beautiful specimen such as myself swinging weapons at you...” Deli smiles, perking her chest up with an arm. “Who wouldn’t be~?!” She laughs maniacally.

“I know how to treat a people, you know. if you want to, oh, I don’t know.. ‘Accidentally’ mess up one of those dodges, maybe I’ll make you a man for an hour, ay speedy?” She adds, raising a nonexistent eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:04 pm

His cheeks blushed as she perk up her breasts he shake his head and recover his though this time he try for his favorite dance and spin sending daggers everywhere "yeaaahiii!!"

Daggers dance

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:03 am

Dagger’s dance: 9, Miss!

Deli laughs as Glen violently spins around, dodging the daggers through sheer luck, holding her ground through the onslaught.
“Ha, I like your style!”
“And, that screaming! Please, don’t ever calm down~!” Deli adds, laughing profusely.

Slimey handjob: 1! Miss! (What a show this would be with critical failures)

Throwing herself towards him, Deli reaches for Glen’s exposes crotch, only to stumble as he swiftly jumped away.

“It’s cute, the way it flails around like that when you move~!”
Just makes me want to touch it more!”
Deli says, giving a wide grin as she puts her hands on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:42 am

Glen pounces toward deli with his daggers making a cross cut in her slimy abdomen "then take this,cross daggers!!" "And i glad to see you like my dances,Is my favorite" he said smiling confident

Cross daggers

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:44 pm

You’re damn right I like it!” Deli says, cackling. “So many of you humans are always taking this stuff so seriously! It’s just a bit of fun, right?!”

Cross Daggers: 58, Hit!

Glen dives at Deli, slashing into her gooey body like butter before jumping back.

Deli’s stamina: 23

“I’d say that hurt, but.. Actually, no, that hurts. Shame on you~!” Deli says jokingly, giggling “Let’s see if I can’t teach you a lesson.”

Pounce: 78, hit!

“Hey, C’mere!” Deli says, as she flings herself at Glen, wrapping her arms around his waist and holding him in a tight embrace, her chest pushing against him.

Glen is bound!
Glen’s stamina: 26.5

”You like~?” She asks teasingly, staring him down as she holds him in her slimey arms.

Last edited by Jelly on Thu May 24, 2018 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:57 pm

When he catch her and felt her breasts on his own he blushed and he just held her in his arms "well,i like it" he said while continuing held her and smile at her letting her stay un his arms

Turn pass

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:09 pm

“Ooh, glad to hear it…~”

Pulling Glen closer, she eyes him up, taking interest in his mask.

“Nice mask! We doing secret identifies now?”

Tapping it, she tilts her head, staring at Glen curiously, then squinting at him.
Suddenly, Deli lurches forward, touching his nose against where her’s... Would’ve been. “Hey! You have yellow eyes, too?!” She says, with a suddenly re-engaged excitement, that slowly faltered into disappointment “…Or is it just the mask?” She ponders, tapping her chin with a freehand, using the other to keep herself pressed on Glen.

“Oh, good idea!” She says to herself “Let me just...”
Reaching out, Deli tries to take the mask off Glen. “How’d you get it off?”

Glen’s willpower: 24

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:30 pm

He try to react but her breasts pressing against him feel soft he just continúe held her in his arms and asnwer to her "if you let me, i can get it off for you" he said with a blush in his cheek clearly hiden in the mask

Turn pass (just for the lulz)

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Oh, where are my manners!?” Deli exclaims abruptly, almost screaming the words in shock.

Loosening her grip, she gives Glen some more wiggle room, moving her arms to a sensual massage on his shoulders.

“I’d love that! Let’s see your face, eh? Maybe we can mess around a lil’ more?”

Raising her head in though, she talks to herself for a moment.

“Well, I mean, your pants are already off.. But, still, I want to make-out. Yeah, take it off.”

Glen’s willpower: 21.5
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Glen minds Is still clouded as he can't react so he take off the mask and smile at jelly blushing slightly "and here Is my face" he said still holding her in her arms

Pass turn

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:29 pm

“...Not gonna lie, you’re pretty cute~! Why wear a mask? It’s like, the equivalent of a Midara going around fully clothed!”

Releasing Glen from her grasp, she smirks at him, lifting his chin up with her fingers.

“On to more important matters... Wanna kiss?” She asks, tilting her head with a grin still plastered on her face. “Or should we start getting a little more ‘serious’~?”

Glen is unbound.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:32 pm

"a kiss sound good for me Deli" glen said as his mind is only thinking about Deli, he start to think is better to just give in as he just let her lift his chin while he try to hug her blushing heavily "i think, you are cute too"

Free action

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Deli let’s out an involuntary squeel of delight as Glen hugs her. “You’re adorable, you know that?” She says, nuzzling his hair. “C’mere..” She says, bringing her gooey lips to his own.

Sloppy kiss: Success!
Charm: 51, Failure!

“Mmh..” Deli moans into Glen’s mouth as she kisses him, getting into it as she teases his cock with her thighs as the two passionately make out, before abruptly pulling away, leaving Glen yearning for more.

Glen’s willpower: 19

“You keep flattering me like that, I might have to make you my boy toy!” She giggles loudly to herself.

“What’d want this Madame to do to you now, eh, kid~?” She whispers proudly at Glen, showing herself off like some kind of model.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Glens felt her sticky kiss and just let her make out with him while hugging her feeling her moan in his mouth adn his thighs teasing his cock, he was about tu surrender but then he finaly react as she pull away, "nothing for now" he said as he try to slice her with his daggers in a simple cut

Basci attack

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:34 pm

(Sorry I’m a little late, been at a con)

Basic attack - 56, hit!

Slicing at Deli, her slime parts as his dagger slits into her arm, causing her to squint in annoyance, before returning to a signature smile.

“Gotta love a man who can shake things up a little! You had me going for a second there. Almost thought you were going to make this easy, and that’d just be no fun, eh?”

Doing a light Twirl, Deli suddenly stops and locks eyes with Glen.
“But don’t worry. I’m sure I can sway you with some natural charm~!” Deli says, shooting Glen a mischievous smirk.

Deli prepares Counter-Embrace
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:38 pm

(is okay, i hope you had fun ^^)

Glen just stay there and open his bag searching some food for heal his energys while paying attention to Deli in case of a surprise attack "yeah, easy things aren't fun " Say glen continuing his search

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Healing food - 90, Failure!

Plunging his hand around his bag, Glen grabs onto something, quickly pulling out a fistful of...
Nothing.

“Uh, you looking for something? Why not look at me~? I mean, I’m actually a lil’ offended. Am I not good enough?” She says jokingly.

“How’s about you rummage round’ here instead?” Deli whispers to Glen, sliding her hand into the crevice of her chest to get her point across.

Counter-Embrace is on standby!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:09 pm

(i think Glen obviously will fall in the counter embrace since he is a melee attacker xD)

Glen Try to hit her with his daggers forming an 'X' with them and try to hit her with a cross cut in his stomach "Hioa!!!" he shout while making the cut hoping he hit her

Cross dagger

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:28 pm

(Eh, 50/50 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Cross daggers - 55, failure!

Jumping at Deli, Glen stumbles on his way to a pounce, rolling past her and skidding along the ground.

Counter Embrace - 26, failure!

Unable to react to Glen’s quick movement, Deli sits like a deer in headlights, chuckling as Glen misses his mark.

“It’s cute when you try to fight! You’re just cute, y’know?! I just want to eat you up~… Almost literally. Wait, no, that sounds creepy..”
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptyTue May 29, 2018 7:32 pm

"Thanks...emm,sexy Deli" said glen blushing heavily while getting up then he try another attack with his daggers this time making his favorite dance sending daggers everywhere "there is the dance yuo like, befoooore!!!" Shout glens as he spinning trying to hit her with his rain of daggers

Dagger dance

Jello

Jello

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 3:09 pm

(Woah, didn’t realise it’d been that long Shocked . Sorry for the wait.)

Dagger dance - 45, Failure!

Deli continued to push her luck, standing still as she watched a hail of daggers come flying towards her and barely missing repeatedly. She valued the Russian roulette-esque nature of it all as blades whizzed by her head, barely missing their mark.

Also, the dancing was fun to watch, so there was that.

“Sexy Deli..?” She says, considered whether she liked the nickname or not.
“You get a point for flattery!” She concludes, using her hand to fan herself in a mock fluster “But, not all that creative, so... point deducted.”

Tendril - 15, Failure!

Deli fires out a tendril from her arm, but Glen easily dodges her slow draw by merely stepping out of higher way.

“Well, this is going nowhere fast..” Deli comments, narrowing her eyes in annoyance

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glen VS Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen VS Deli   Glen VS Deli Empty

Back to top Go down

Glen VS Deli
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next