Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:59 pm

(Yumi was gathering intel from the shadows I think, also, boo cliffhanger on both of my RP with you T_T. May the fork be with you >.>)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:30 pm

(Damn Mizu that post number xD also have fun during the weekend)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow at Ixana's transformation.
"Well, that isn't something I see every day." She mused. "It is rather unfortunate that you have chosen this path. But do not worry, I'm sure you will see things my way in the end." She reached out to brush Ixana's hair across her face.

(Corrupting Touch - 57)
Fortunately, Ixana was able to step away in time to avoid it. She saw dark energy building in the area she had just been standing in barely a moment prior.

Victus turned to Ferro, and drew out his sword, his expression a twisted smile that didn't suit his face.
"Compromise is for the weak who can't take what they want." He responded, swinging his sword in a large arc.

(Cleaving Swing - 32)
He managed to connect with Ferro, slicing him on the arm, and drawing first blood.

Jane watched the fights closely, and begin to watch her opponents for weaknesses that her allies could exploit.
(Tactical Analysis - 100 CRIT)
"Go for his left side. He clearly favours his right." Jane commented to Victus, before turning to Kathrynne. Her voice was calm, and clear, despite the chaos ensuing around her. She was obviously used to this sort of fight. "As for this one, you need to bind her movements. Keep your distance. Those gauntlets are dangerous."

Jane - 20/20
Victus - 20/20 + Tactical: 2
Kathrynne - 20/20 + Tactical: 2
Ferro - 17/20
Ixana - 20/20
Yumi - 20/20

(Tactical: X means any number over 50 counts as a hit, and any numbers over 85 are crits, for X turns. Health is seperated into Stamina/Willpower, to allow for different styles of attack. But be warned that having low Stamina will cause you to take more Willpower damage, and vice-versa)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Ferro growled in anger as he was struck the first blow of the fight. Readying his staff, he leaped in to knock this cocky bastard around. "Just the kind of logic I'd expect from you three barbarians!"
-Double Thrust-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 5:46 pm

"Ferro!" Ixana turned her attention to his friend, she wanted to go and help him but the woman in front of her was way too problematic to leave her alone.

"You should listen to your friend, these are your worst nightmare!" Ixana took a defensive position, waiting for her opponent's move.

(Bloody Counter)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:02 pm

Yumi suddenly notices with each of the 3 are doing, it was then that she suddenly approaches from the back of Kathyrryne before throwing her fan towards her way as she is trying to focus on taking one out of the fight early as possible while limiting her option to attack. (Can I change it to fan?)

(And I am glad that I didn't have Liselle here instead, that would make the fight rather unfair since she can already counter Victus (physical resist) and Jane (disruption) already O.o;)

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 pm

(Lis too op plz nerf (?) xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Just a slow day at the RP office, but the moment Simply gets back we just fucking swarmed this thing! XD))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:08 pm

(He's the chosen one!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:11 pm

He is the Tripitaka to our Pigsy, Sandy, and Sun Wukong))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 pm

(God no, no sun wukong, no travel to the west, I'm burning from the grind.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:53 pm

(I am swarmed here too. Everyone wants the cherry slime girl <.<)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:55 pm

(Understandable, she's fun to have around.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 6:56 pm

That's very true!))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:22 pm

(Watching this, I kinda wish I had gotten Barchiel to join. This RP looks awesome tbh. Oh well. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:30 pm

( me too 7.7)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:00 am

(Double Thrust - 10, 7 (I'm not going to count crits for rolls after the first))
Ferro managed to get a glancing blow against Victus, knocking him back just out of the range of his second thrust. A small trickle of blood went down Victus's cheek, and he grinned, licking it up.
"Not bad, Alan. You mind if I call you Alan?" He asked, ignoring, or perhaps not hearing, the barbarians comment.

(Bloody Counter - 95)
Ixana's stance was perfect. Too perfect. It clearly declared her intention to react to whatever was thrown at her, and Kathrynne was no fool. That, on top of the fact that she'd been warned about the gauntlets cemented her decision to keep a distance, and focus on taking her down without directly engaging her.
"Do you take me for a fool, Ms. Bright?" Kathrynne asked.

(Flying Fan - 70 (Currently Nothing to Disarm, so no roll required))
And with impeccable timing to the straight line, a fan flew out from the shadows, and smacked Kathrynne across the side of her head, taking Kathrynne, and also Jane, by surprise.

Kathrynne began to laugh.
"Well, perhaps you aren't as foolish as I thought. Your actions have gone from suicidally stupid to just misinformed. Congratulations, you shall be deserving of the fifth seat, once you have joined us." Kathrynne clapped, as she starred at Ixana. Her eyes began to glow. "Doesn't that sound nice?"

(Hypnotic Gaze - 91 (Crit due to Tactical))
With Ixana paying so much attention to Kathrynne, her movements, and her expression, in an attempt to counter whatever she had, she inadvertantly found herself more vunerable to this attack, as she began to think that maybe joining them wouldn't be so bad...

Jane smiled lightly as she watched the exchange, then turned her attention to the shadows. Another combatant was clearly around, but they did not seem to be revealing their location as of yet. Not that it mattered. She could always draw them out through... other means.

(Distracting Display - 30)
She turned her attention to Ferro, following the strategy of her hidden opponent. It certainly would be easier to take one out quickly, rather than trying to fight three one-on-one fights. That wasn't Jane's style. Instead, she moved her hands together in a flowing motion, and light began to come from them of varying colours. She placed herself behind Victus, causing the lights to shine right into Ferro's eyes, causing him difficulty in seeing his opponent.

(Heavy Blow - 23)
Victus tried to take advantage of the slightly blinded Ferro, and slice down with the flat of his blade. Unfortunately, the light caused Ferro to stagger back, and out of the way of the attack, causing it to hit the ground with a *CRACK*. That did not look like a pleasant attack to potentially be hit by.

Jane - 20
Victus - 18 + Tactical: 1
Kathrynne - 17 + Tactical: 1
Ferro - 20/17 + Distracted: 1 (Disadvantage on next turn's rolls)
Ixana - 16/20 + Charm + Stunned (By Crit)
Yumi - 20/20

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:06 am

Ferro jumped in surprise by the strike after getting blinded. He growled lowly and thrust himself forward, relying on sound to accurately strike Victus. "I don't care what you call me, brute!"
-Trip-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:14 am

"Ngh..." Those eyes were dangerous and she fell for it, "Surren... Der? Jo... In you? Never..." Dixi was trying her best to resist.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:21 am

(Think Ferro's life are reversed, he got hit by Victus physical and Ixana by Kat willpower. Also I think we can have 1 number for the 3 enemies since none of the hero team has willpower damage.)

Yumi continues to observe the flow of battle again as she reposition herself again so not to expose herself yet. No doubt they are aware that she is around but doesn't seem to know where she is. However a glance gives her notice that Ixana is in a bit of a trance staring at Kathyrnne's eyes before she makes her next move, spending her chain swirling towards Kathyrynne once more to give Ixana some time to recuperate and allow an opening for her to strike hard on an incapacitated corrupter.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:56 pm

(It was obviously a pleasure inducing sword clearly xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:06 pm

(Seductive Sword FTW Razz But yeah, I fixed that)

(Trip - Worst of 8 & 88)
Ferro manages to swing his staff in the area that he thought Victus was in, blocking out his sight to stop himself from being distracted. Much to his surprise, and probably more so to Victus's, he felt a connection as his staff nailed Victus right in the knee, knocking him to the ground.

(Victus - Pass to Stand Up)
"Urgh!" Called out the surprised Victus, who falls the the ground, before using his sword to pick himself back up to his feet again.

(Flying Chain - 59)
Yumi sends her chain straight towards Kathrynne. However, this time, Kathrynne has been expecting the attack, and without turning, takes a step to the side, letting the chain wizz past her. Fortunately, with Yumi's positioning, the chain did not end up flying into anyone else.
"Fool me once, shame on you. But I am no fool." Kathrynne declared, not turning away from Ixana. "Perhaps you'd like to join your friend, front and centre. I'm sure you'd be a good asset too, my dear." She chuckled.

(Corrupting Touch - 19 CRIT)
She began to walk forwards towards Ixana, taking advantage of her stunned position to try and brush her hand slowly across her form. Unfortunately, Ixana was able to come to her sense in time to avoid it, causing Kathrynne to be unexpectedly off balance.

(Tantalizing Blow - 85)
Seeing that her ally was off balance, Jane quickly switched up her targetting, instead going straight for Ixana. She pulled some sort of container out of her pocket, and looked to be trying to inject something into Ixana, but Ixana was able to avoid it without issue.

Jane - 20
Victus - 16
Kathrynne - 17 + Open to 1 Free Hit (From Crit)
Ferro - 20/17
Ixana - 16/20 + Charm
Yumi - 20/20
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:14 pm

Having successfully knocked him over, Ferro spent the time it took for Victus to stand up again to focusing on letting his sight clear up. After which, he gripped his staff tightly and swung it straight at the big brute's head.
-Helm Splitter-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Dixi shaked her head at the right time to avoid the corrupting touch thanks to that brief opening Yumi made with her chain throw, even though she failed, Dixi's face lit up and whispered, "Damn I love that woman..."

She then turned to Kathrynne who was still trying to recover her balance and created a energy ball, "I won't let you corrupt me ever again, it's time for PAYBACK!" with that said she blasted Kathynne away.

(Riot Javelin)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Seeing that Kathrynne is off balanced and prey for Dixi's immense power, she decided to not get in her way before focusing on Ferro's opponent. Ths one has a weapon and a flick of the wrist sends a fan sending towards the main's hand to disarm him by dealing a nasty hit on the wrist and hand from the spinning impact of the fan edge.

(Flying Fan-> Victus)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next