Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 pm

(can i make a dramatic entry?,no?..no?...ok c": )

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Dude, it's a bit late for that.))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:01 pm

(Helm Splitter - 91)
Ferro barely missed Victus, and the man ducked under the swinging staff, and sidestepped to avoid the rest of the blow.
"Not a bad swing." Victus commented. "But you really need to focus more on your left side. It's too easy to avoid your attacks when you slow down that swing." He added, as if giving instructions. Something about the way he said it gave the impression that he was, or at least used to be, a guard captain.

(Riot Javelin - Autohit)
Kathrynne went flying back from the blast of energy, crashing against the back wall. But she seemed to smile when she took the blast.
"Oooooh. So that's your energy source, is it? Well, aren't I the lucky one? Those gauntlets will make quite the prize. Dark energy isn't always in high supply in these parts. I'm sure Zara will give up her seat for this. I'll make First seat for sure!"

(Flying Fan - 62, 79)
The fan landed a blow dead on Victus, but he maintained his grip on his weapon.
"Oh, a new challenger? Where did you come from?" He asked, with a twisted grin.

Victus changed his stance up to account for his two opponents, and swung around in an arc again.

(Cleaving Swing - 24, 77)
He managed to swing his blade into Ferro, and carried the blow forwards towards Yumi, but Yumi was able to slide out of the blade's path before it made contact with her.

(Energy Drain - 22)
Kathrynne held out a hand, and began to chant an incantation from her position by the wall. Ixana slowly began to feel her energy, her will, her resistance leaving her, as a small ball of energy slowly left her body, and became darker and darker as it got absorbed into Kathrynne's body, seemingly healing her wounds.
"Much better..." She commented.

Jane seemed to be paying attention to everything, and noted Ixana's expression Yumi assisted her. Jackpot. That was her weakness.

(Commanding Tone - 94 CRIT)
Jane looked over at Yumi, and moved up to her, before whispering into her ear.
"You should probably stop Ixana before she hurts herself." Her words seemed to carry a lot of weight as she spoke, and Yumi felt a compulsion to follow them. Even more so, the command seemed entirely reasonable. After all, she didn't want to see Ixana hurt, right?

Jane - 20
Victus - 13
Kathrynne - 10
Ferro - 20/14
Ixana - 12/20
Yumi - 20/20 + Commanded + Can't Struggle First Turn

(Commanded status (you know I love making new status effects Wink) means that the instruction given must be followed. At the end of the turn, a person may attempt to struggle out of their Commanded status. This case is an exception, because of the crit.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Ferro bad noted that he was very likely in charge of a unit or maybe even an army before being clearly taken by Daraku. "I'll keep that in mind," he stated firmly, putting his staff away and focusing on fortifying himself.
-Enchant: Stone Skin-

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Dixi's gauntlets started to emit a weak red glow, as her energy kept going lower and lower, "I know someone who can play that game as well, Xana!"

Xana was back on the spotlight and with a grin she said, "So you like to steal our energy huh? Well, time to taste your own medicine!" Xana's eyes glowed bright yellow and started to imitate Kathrynne movements helding out her hand and chanting the same incantation.

(Midara Form + Mimic Skill: Energy Drain)

(Btw Kathrynne should be careful about lowering Dixi's willpower or rage will roar xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:17 pm

The words and compulsion caught her off guard and it was right in line with her thinking, albeit quite far down as she normally consider Ixana can easily take care of herself. But Jane's word magnifies the intensiveness and with that she races down to Ixana to tug at her. "Wait get back, it is too dangerous!" The fear evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm

(Enchant: Stone Skin - 57)
With all the chaos around him, Ferro finds it difficult to concentrate on his fortification magic, and is unable to finish casting.

(Energy Drain - 40)
Ixana manages to pull the energy back out of Kathrynne, and get it back into herself.
"Impressive. You will certainly be worth a lot to Daraku. It's a shame that your girlfriend is not quite so resiliant." Kathrynne taunted, as Yumi approached Ixana, trying to pull her away from the fight.

(Hypnotic Gaze - 71)
Kathrynne, once again, tries to pull Ixana into her hypnotic eyes, but Yumi's distraction seemed to have been more effective that it should have been.

(Heavy Blow - 88)
Victus takes advantage of Ferro's 'concentrating' state to put all his power behind a strike, flattening Ferro beneath his blade.
"Never take your eyes of your opponent in the middle of a fight!" Victus commented.

(Tactical Analysis - 21)
Jane took her time watching over the events, looking for any obvious openings or weaknesses, but it seemed that the other two had things under control, for now.

Jane - 20
Victus - 13
Kathrynne - 7
Ferro - 20/9 + Floored + Stunned (Due to crit) (I'm gonna say that attacks have advantage on floored opponents, since that seems to be the best way to deal with a stun/floor combo xD)
Ixana - 15/20 + Distracted: 1 (By Yumi)
Yumi - 20/20 + Commanded

(I saw that move. Terrifying power there. Though I somehow doubt that Ixana's going to hit 10 against this group.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

"Damn it!" he cursed as he got knocked down, the pain paralyzing him for a moment.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:06 pm

(I might make some requirements and variations since well black spears tearing them apart are a bit excessive xD)

"Worth for you? That is if you can beat me you know, Yumi? What are you doing?", "Something is wrong with her, we must help her.", Dixi was sick worried.

(Btw what is the distracted effect? what it does I mean)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:07 pm

(Disadvantage on next roll
EDIT: Feel free to self-impose a bigger condition, such as passing the turn. It's all up to you Razz
And yeah, that attack is pretty craaazy strong. Maybe more conditions would be a good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 pm

"Stop, she is too dange..." The initial huge wave of fear for Ixana is gone but still lingers within her as she tries make sense of everything within herself. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:30 pm

(Well it can only be used with a willpower restriction and once per combat, it's like her final trump card)
"Tsk, alright let's hope this doesn't backfire at us..." Xana's wings changed from black to white and she started to recite a verse while holding her sword infused with light, "Defend my brethen oh shining light, hear now my call blessed sword... Eternal Shine!"

(Eternal Shine)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:51 pm

(Eternal Shine - Worst of 86 & 56) (I'm guessing it's meant to heal Stamina, if that's the damaged stat too)
The sword glows, and begins to heal Ixana and Ferro, and surrounds the three of them in a protective aura.

(Break Command - 98 CRIT)
Yumi manages to come back to her senses, and realise that what she had been doing was actually putting Ixana more at risk than anything else. She managed to move aside enough to not restrict Ixana's next move.

"Oh, my dear, there is no question as to whether Daraku will get you or not. My only hope is that I am the one to take you in, you see." Kathrynne responded, with a smile. "Now, where were we? Oh yes." Kathrynne began to slowly approach Ixana.

(Graceful Offering - 71)
Kathrynne offered a small dark orb to Ixana. It looked so tempting. So mesmerizing. Ixana felt a compulsion to take it, but was able to just about resist the call of the dark energy.

(Piercing Rebuttal - Best of 9 & 57)
Victus stabbed at the ground where Ferro was lying, but Ferro was able to roll out of the way just in time to avoid the strike. Initially, Victus seemed a little off balance, but before Ferro had a chance to react, he had regained his composure.

(Tactical Analysis - 57 (wow, 2 in a row))
Jane continued to observe dispassionately, waiting for an opportunity to intervene.

Jane - 20
Victus - 13
Kathrynne - 7
Ferro - 20/12 + Floored + DR2: 2
Ixana - 18/20 + DR2: 2
Yumi - 20/20 + DR2: 2
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Ferro growled and moved to get back to his feet, planning to try and reinforce himself afterwards. "Poor balance, captain!" he taunted as he got up.
-Get Up-

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Yumi manage to piece together vague things of what just happened. The one silently observing her had caused this but fortunate she didn't seem to have done much disruption. She returned her gaze to Kathrynne before she steps forward, flowing her movement together as she establishes a rhythm to her combat dance before her twin bokken slides into her hands from her slides before two steps in circles as both bokkens speed towards Kathrynne's legs, aiming to dislodge her balance that Ixana may have a chance to capitalize on it.

(Summer Shine)
Has a chance to inflict flatfooted- causes the inflicted to be hit with the best of 2 rolls.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Xana's wings started to vanish but before she left she talked to Jane, "Oh by the way darling, you toyed with the wrong woman, someone is pretty much pissed right now..."

Once Dixi's was back on control she didn't waste time as she quickly vanished rushing towards Jane with a clearly anger look on her face, "You'll pay for that!"

(Vortex Crusher)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:23 pm

(Get Up - Auto)
Ferro manages to pull himself to his feet.

(Summer Shine - 76, d3 roll 3)
Yumi manages to perfectly flow her dance into Kathrynne's leg, sending her off balance.

(Vortex Crusher - 14, 42)
However, Ixana's target had changed to Jane, as she struck a blow right into her stomach. Jane had clearly not been expecting the sudden change in tactic, and was winded by the blow.

(Jane - Pass Turn from Stun)
(Charging Strike - 49)
As if triggered by something, Victus's attention shifted from Ferro onto Ixana, as he charged towards her, sword held out to strike, only to hit nothing.

"Oh my, that is rather embarassing. Well, never mind." Kathrynne mentioned, looking over at the chaos occuring on the other side of the room. She then turned her attention to Yumi. "I guess you'll have to do for now." She said, as she moved her hand to brush against Yumi's hair.

(Corrupting Touch - 94 CRIT) (Took long enough for this damn attack to hit xD)
Yumi's mind was flooded with dark power, and the desire to give in to it. To let it flow into her. The pure power. With this, she could stand on equal footing to anyone. If she were only to submit Kathrynne, and Daraku, then the world could be hers.

Jane - 16
Victus - 13
Kathrynne - 5 + Flatfooted: 3
Ferro - 20/12 + Floored + DR2: 1
Ixana - 18/20 + DR2: 1
Yumi - 17/20 + DR2: 1 + Corruption Stacks: 2 + Stunned by Crit

(Corruption Stacks have no effect alone, but can be used by those who can use them to do things like extra damage, or stun, or charm, and other effects. If corruption stacks ever reach 6, then the player is corrupted, and on the side of the enemy. Normally, corrupting touch would only deal 1, but crits make it 2. And yes, I know I make my characters overly complex xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Ferro decided to take time to reinforce himself while focus was off him, concentrating his magic to lessen damage and up his strikes.
-Enchant Stone Skin-

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Dixi turned around after sending Jane flying managing to avoid Victus attack but she sees something that makes her sighly terrified, "Yumi!"

Dixi changes her target once more going back to Kathrynne, "I won't let you corrupt her!" as she tries to throw her into the air.

(Final Revenger)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Yumi holds her head as she is wrestling with the dark desires that suddenly fills her head that she was unable to her dance of blades, only able to utter a sharp cry to try to gather her mentality as she is shaking off the effect.

(Sheesh everyone is critting on Yumi ><)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:48 pm

(Enchant: Stone Skin - 62)
Finally given a breather, Ferro manages to protect himself from attacks.

(Final Revenger - Best of 62 & 49) (Wow, 62 twice in a row! What are the odds of getting two "twice in a rows" so quickly?)
Ixana slams into Kathrynne, and proceeds to do a massive aerial combo on her, before slamming her to the ground. Kathrynne lands on the ground, unable to get up, but she smiles.
"You're... too... late..." She laughed, before coughing, then falling unconcious.

Jane's eyes widen, seeing Kathrynne fall, as she turned to Victus. He stabs his weapon into the ground, and places his hands behind his head.
"It looks like there is little point in continuing this fight." Jane commented, sounding as if she didn't really care strongly one way or the other. "I see no way for us to win from this position, and would rather not fight unnecessarily. You may do as you please."

(Jane & Victus - Pass Turns)

Jane - 16
Victus - 13
Kathrynne - KO'd
Ferro - 20/12 + Stone Skin
Ixana - 18/20
Yumi - 17/20 + Corruption Stacks: 2
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:51 pm

"Oh no, I'm not done with him," Ferro stated firmly now that his skin turned hard as rock. "You can tell the Dixi whatever you know, but I need to blow off some steam!" And with that, he leaped at Victus, throwing a series of unarmed blows.
-Fleet Combo-

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:55 pm

After landing, Dixi immediately ran towards Yumi, "Yumi listen to me, you have to fight it, don't let it get on your head, I'll get it out of you right now... Ix!"

As soon as Ix took control she started trying to purificate the corruption that was spreading withing Yumi.

(Light Cleansing)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:00 pm

For a moment, she did not move, allowing for Ix to try to help her while she herself try to maintain some semblance of herself while trying to drive away the desire of Daraku's will.

-Pass turn-
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:06 pm

(20, 65, 14)

Ferro vented his frustrations against Victus, slamming him with his knee, barely missing with his fist, and thrusting an elbow into him. Victus barely reacted, aside from grunting, his eyes had begun to glaze over.

Jane took a seat on the ground, and watched with mild amusement as Ferro proceeded to beat up Victus.
"And you are meant to be the heroes?" She pulled out her notepad, and began to write a couple of things down.

As Ixana began to purify Yumi, the haze seemed to leave her mind. But Yumi could still feel the dark energy within her. It didn't seem like it would be a threat for now, but it was definitely something they needed to deal with, before it became an issue.

Jane - 16
Victus - 5
Kathrynne - KO'd
Ferro - 20/12 + Stone Skin: 2
Ixana - 18/20
Yumi - 17/20 + Corruption Stacks: 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku