Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:23 pm

"Thanks, you're doing a good thing here," Ferro said. "Now we just need to get prepped."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:32 pm

"I'll need to focus a bit, I'll wait on the docks I need to mentalize myself." She said before she leaves and set route to the docks where she waits for a while, meditating.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Yumi speaks to her companions, including a leaving Dixi. "Please inform me of any development or course we will take. I will be ready to asssit." She then slips her kitsune mask on her face before she flickers (speeds) out of sight.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:46 pm

(Timeskip to the meet?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:50 pm

(I'm game)

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:06 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:17 pm

(timeship is fine, though I need to take a bit of a nap x.x)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:24 pm

The warehouse was a pretty standard meeting ground for 'activities of questionable morality'. It was a relatively know hotspot for midara activity in the town. It was often found to be a place that heroes were drawn to, to help did the town of 'the scourge infecting their streets'. However, more often, it was a place for those looking to 'act' the hero, only wishing to be dominated by their foe.

But, on this particular night, the area was clear. A faint haze surrounded the warehouse, giving off the feeling of danger. It was subtle, but from the results seemed rather effective. Whether the effect was the work of a spell, or the aura of someone inside, was difficult to tell.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Ferro stepped inside, scanning his surroundings to ensure that nothing could get the drop on them. Tonight was the night they figured everything out and hopefully end things.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:57 pm

Ixana greeted Ferro as she stepped out of the shadows, "Hey, hope I didn't scare ya."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:32 pm

There seemed to be an almost suspicious lack of anyone outside, however the inside was a different matter entirely. The interior looked nothing like what you would expect from an abandoned warehouse. In fact, it looked like a lavish hall, decorated with drapes, with a large dining table in the centre of the room. There was a small band of well dressed musicians playing music which was only audible once the door was open, proving the warehouse to be soundproofed. Sat at the head of the table was a woman in a dark red dress. She was not being particularly showy, but her presense made it obvious she could wield power. Sat at her right was another woman, rather more plain looking by comparison, but certainly not unattractive. She held some paper, and a pen. On her left sat a very large looking man with a large sword hanging from a belt that hung from his chair. If the man weren't so large, and sat in the chair, it was clear the chair would topple from the weight of the blade.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Ferro examined the man and the two women, weighing the chances of who'd be the biggest threat. The obvious choice would be the man, but he couldn't rule out the two women ahead. "Alright, let's do this..."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Yumi is still within the shadows ready to back Ferro and Ixana out, still evaluating each of the 3 carefully. Being relatively the fastest of the 3, she can engage anyone of them at any time, probably surprising one while they are distracted by Ferro and definitely Ixana.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm

"Alright here we go..." Xana took the spotlight and stepped closer the three sat in chairs, "Yo, I heard you have been looking for powerful midaras, why? "

"Are you sure about this?", "Trust me, everything is going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:10 am

The woman at the table's head looked up.
"You must be our guest. Straight to business? A woman after my own heart." She commented. "It's quite simple, really. We are running a recruitment drive for powerful midara as we intend to 'save the world'." The woman added, as if quoting from official documentation. The large man didn't move from his seat, but did seem to be in position to jump out of his seat if he needed to. The other woman had begun to write in her notepad whilst glancing at Ixana.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:37 am

"Save the world? What are you talking about?" Said Xana steppimg closer to them.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:54 am

The woman gestured to a seat at the table, if Ixana so wished.
"The current way in which the world works right now is... problematic." She explained. "Humans fighting midara. Midara dominating humans. An endless cycle of violence and contention between the two groups. The primary issue is that, for every powerful member of one group, there is an equally powerful member, or grouping of members, for the other." She picked up a wine glass from in front of her, taking a slow, considered sip. "We intend to resolve this."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:03 am

Xana decided to take a sit, "You got my attention, well? how do you intend to do so? Because for that noble objective of yours I have also heard some really shady rumors..."

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Thu May 31, 2018 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 9:44 am

"I'd like to know too," Ferro added. Save the world?

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:47 am

The woman took note of the Ferro, a slight smile crossing her face as she did, and she gestured to another seat for him to sit at, before turning back to Ixana.
"Well, of course. One cannot make an omelette without breaking a few eggs." She responded. "And some people thrive on the status quo. We'd be lying if we said we hadn't make enemies in our endeavours." She twirled her wine glass around, letting it swirl into a mini whirpool within her glass, without spilling it. The other woman with the pen continued to note things down, now looking over at Ferro as she did.

"But before we get into all that, I think that a level of formality is required here. I believe introductions are in order." She stated, raising her chin. "I am Lady Kathrynne Rowan, the Fourth seat of Daraku." She opened her palm on the right. "My associates are Ms. Jane Spearcrow and..." She opened her palm on the left. "... Sir Victus DuMort." Each of them inclined their head in a nod as they were reference. Jane did so without looking up from her pad, whereas Victus made a more formal nod, though without leaving his seat. She made no reference to the musicians, and paused for the guests to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:54 am

Xana smirked, "My name is Ixana Bright, and you still haven't answered my friend's question nor mine." It seems that they haven't noticed Yumi hidding in the shadows, which is good in case things go south, that would give Dixi enought time to change with Xana and join the fight.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:55 am

"My name Alan Griffith," Ferro lied, giving himself a fake name to ensure anonymity. "If I may, you didn't quite answer the big question. If your intent is to 'save the world', through what method are planning to do so?"

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:01 am

(Griffiiiiith! Guts is triggered)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:01 am

(Pffft! I don't even watch Berserk, mostly because every adaptation seems to turn to trash)

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:05 am

(It is, sadly, and the manga is well, the manga is awesome but the creator is lazy and prefer to be addicted to love live, yes this is actually true xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next