Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:03 am

Ferro sighed as he continued to dance around his question. He fished out a fairly nice cut of money for him. "Are you going to stop avoiding my question now? What are they doing! Why are they taking people an doing all this?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:31 am

(Should I have Ixana go full Batman again? XD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:45 am

Wait for it...XD))

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:02 am

(Does that make me Talia Al Ghul?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:17 am

(That or Selina Kyle)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Wed May 30, 2018 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 8:35 am

Ixana was about to step in and try to make the guy talk but she decided to wait until Ferro's signal.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:22 am

The man's eyes darted to the money.
"Look, if I knew that I wouldn't be here talking to ya. I'd be with 'em, or 'with them'. All I know is they're lookin' for desperate people, and powerful beings. And they gave me a way ta contact 'em if I find either." The man responded, raising his arm to show the runes. "I don't ask questions, and they don't 'take' me, an' I still get paid." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:27 am

"Powerful beings huh?" That gave Ixana an idea, she approached to the man, "You are going to contact them and tell them you found a really strong midara."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:31 am

Ferro shot a glare at Ixana for a moment. "Are you sure about this?" It would be a good plan, but if anything goes wrong...

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:35 am

The man furrowed his brow.
"Hey, I ain't gonna make enemies out o' these guys." He responded. "Look, you guys can beat me down, hell, maybe even kill me. But that's a mercy compared ta what I've seen Daraku do." He added. "I ain't lying to 'em to lure 'em into a trap for ya."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:41 am

"I know you two have my back, so I don't have to worry about it and besides..." She turned to Yumi, "If for some reason the brainwash me or something you guys have my major weakness right?" She said smiling.

She then turned back to the man, "You do realize that if you DON'T help us you won't have to worry about them killing you because I will."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:52 am

The man raised his hands.
"What they do is worse than death. Look, come to me again when you actually HAVE a powerful midara, or you have someone desperate enough to do ANYTHING, and we'll talk." He said. His body language screamed that he was terrified of Ixana, but clearly he was more terrified of whatever it was that Daraku could do.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:56 am

She gave a brief smile (just barely visible so not to melt Ixana's heart yet) and a brief nod before. However it was then that Yumi finally speaks to the man while stepping forward. "You are delaying the inevitable to your fate. There are only so few midara of power and should you not provide to Daraku, it will be your turn. You are a loose end to Daraku and are not taken care of only because you are useful, a role that is limited." She then steps back and resumes her passive observation but not without leaving an ominous warning. "Dispel the hourglass or wait until you are out of sand. We are the hammer to break it but only if you are willing to." No more was said and after that, her presence seems to be smaller as was before she spoke.

She then apologies to Ferro and Ixana. "My apologies, it was necessary to break my role to attempt to convince him of his fate best with us. He does not fear death, he fears Daraku."

(Btw Liselle is Alfred XD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:59 am

Dixi tried her best to hide the smile she was holding back, then she returned to her act of bad cop.

"For the love of... Xana!" Dixi swapped places with Xana, "Now, do I fill the spot? Or do I have to turn this damn city into a smoking crater, mmm?"

(I'm giving Ferro the role of mmm... Nightwing?)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:10 pm

The man considered Yumi's words, and looked as if he was about to say something, just as Ixana transformed. The man blinked, his mouth already open from being about to speak, and froze for a few moments. Then he just started laughing hysterically, as if this was the last straw in his already crazy and fucked up night.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:14 pm

"Alrighty but I don't like it," he admitted, smiling towards Yumi for her speech. He eyed the man laughing his ass off and allowed his smile to turn to one of confidence. "Finally realizing?x

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Xana summoned Dixi's gauntlets, "You know, Dixi's bad mood is contagious, I MIGHT just turn you into a pile of ash right her and now then use my powers to bring you back and keep repeating the same action... you know I might even create a loop, maybe 10 years? 100? eternal? mmm so many choices, benefits of being able to control the flow of time, don't you think?" Xana was throwing a bluff,well almost, she really was considering turning him into ashes but she had to held back for the sake of their investigation, but the look on her face? It was even more terrifying than Dixi's.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:31 pm

Her gaze studies the man for a moment for a moment before mumuring softly to Xana. "I fear that he is momentarily broken and any more pressure may further delirium." She hope she is wrong or the investigation may take longer than they anticipated especially considering this is their only means to access Daraku.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:40 pm

The man continued to laugh hysterically at the threat to his life, his eyes wide with some strange mix of fear and amusement. It looked like he was going to be laughing for at least another couple of minutes before he'd be able to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:43 pm

Ferro sighed heavily and walked over to the man. He reared his arm back, took a big swing, a full-on slapped him. "Get a hold of yourself! If you don't help us, you're only furthering their ambitions and sooner or later they'll cut you loose! We could be your saving grace, but that's not going to happen if you don't take a chance!"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:48 pm

The man let out a couple of choking laughs, as he puttered out, the slap bringing him back to himself.
"Ha.... aha.... sorry." The man took a few deep breaths. "Okay. S'ppose there's no harm in letting ya try. Not like I've got much ta lose here. It's not like I'm not helping them by doing this anyway." He said, psyching himself up to do it, taking another couple of deep breaths, before holding out one of his arms in front of him, and placing the palm of the other right in the middle of it.
"Final chance to back out. Are ya sure ya want to go through with this?" The man asked, looking at the group.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:51 pm

"I'm not 100% thrilled about this plan, but if we can end Daraku, then gung-ho!" he replied, pulling his staff out at the ready.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Yumi just simply nods, nothing fancy; but within the eyes of the seemingly fragile flower is a will to ensure success on their mission.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:14 pm

"Let's do this then." Xana swapped with Dixi, "Counting on you if I go rogue." She said to Yumi smiling.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:21 pm

The runes on the man's arm started to glow, as did his eyes. He mouth was moving, but no sound came out. To anyone who could lipread, it seemed like either gibberish, or magical incantations. After about a minute, he stopped.

"Abandoned warehouse. Tonight. 9pm. Just the midara, and her *cough* consorts." The man said, as his eyes returned to normal, and the runes waned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next