Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:42 pm

"Now way I'm running away leaving you two behind, if this stone can't take us three to safety I won't use it, sorry." She said really offended.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:42 pm

"Both seem like a sensible approach. Though you may wish to be careful of early arrivals." Jane pointed out. "It is quite possible that some, or all, of the chairs have already arrived."

Jane glanced briefly at the stone, a passing interest in it. She flipped through a couple of her notebook pages, but resisted the temptation to write anything.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:48 pm

"It can, but I want you to hold onto it just in case we can't all get away," he corrected her. "I'm not asking you to abandon us, I'm asking you to get help and preparation!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:52 pm

"I'll take it, but it will be the last resort, if I see a chance to save you two on the worst of situations I will."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 pm

"In the best case scenario, we may not need it, but in the worst case, you have the best mean to purge the corruption. Should you fall, this becomes a lot more difficult. Please take that into consideration."

(Ixana is both the DPS and healer so yeah...)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:36 pm

(Exactly!)
"Trust me, you're gonna be thankful you had this," he assured her.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:41 pm

"The gauntlets would be a devastating asset to Daraku." Jane commented, neither seeming to agree or disagree with their statements, but putting in her input nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 pm

"Fine." Dixi reluctantly agreed, "But as I said it will be my last resort, where is the castle located?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:59 pm

"North of here, about two days travel. It shouldn't be too hard to find. It stands out." Jane responded.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:00 pm

"Well obviously," Ferro commented. "When does a castle not stand out?"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:17 pm

"An underground castle." She simply stated. "Do we have any time to call for allies before we proceed?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:19 pm

"Fair enough," he admitted. Then the thought about allies they could call. "I don't want to call on Lasciel for this...Prowd would probably leap at the chance...any chance we could contact Barchiel?"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:22 pm

"I am not familiar with those name aside from Lasciel which Dixi has briefed me on. Aside from the Koga clan that can provide an opening, the other other person I can think of is Ellisiel." She ponders her options a bit more, or how to utilize the allies to the best way possible without exposing them to harm.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:26 pm

"I could call on Anika for this...and I think I might be able to contact one other person..." He began to ponder things more thoroughly, trying to think about who could be best suited and available for the job.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:33 pm

"I'll leave the choice of allies to you two, I don't have that many contacts, but I think Prowd and Barachiel, even though he tends to do friendly fire, could be pretty good allies for this."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 5:18 pm

"Do you have any further questions for me? I have a large amount of information about the various workings and members of Daraku that I am sure would be of use to you, if you ask the right questions." Jane commented, tapping her notebook. "There are some questions I'm relatively surprised you have not asked. Then again, perhaps I am underestimating you all, and you already know the answers." Jane conceded, skeptically.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 pm

"Funny, I was actually just about to ask something. How well do you know the other three seats! Do you know what all they can do besides corrupt?" he asked. "Anything we should look out for in particular? How about a base of operations?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:02 pm

"Ferro I'll leave the questions to you, meanwhile..." She said pointing at Kathrynne, "I'll seal her ability to corrupt people" she then turned to Yumi, "I need your help, can you hold her still while Ix proceeds to seal ger power?"

The sealing ritual would, most surely wake her up and unlike Lasciel, this woman would put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:13 pm

She nods before she moves over to where Kathrynne lies before moving behind and keeping her wrist forward so her hands would be nowhere near her while focusing on keeping her immobilized.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:19 pm

"Thanks! Alright Ix your turn." Ix took control and sets everything for the ritual, "Okay, everything is ready, be careful Yumi, don't look at her eyes and watch out for her hands, you never know." She then starts casting runes over Kathrynne.

(Should Ix kiss Yumi now the even the things? XD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:44 pm

(-Smooch!- I wonder how a 3 way date with Yumi would go >.>)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 pm

An expensive restaurant bill)(

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 6:52 pm

(A really expensive one xD em, what else, oh yeah, Ix really nervous, Dixi probably the happiest of the three and Xana most surely mocking Dixi)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Kathrynne twitched as the power from the runes began to take effect, stirring her, her eyelids threatening to snap open, as her muscles tensed up from discomfort.

"I am aware of the primary capabilities of all the seats, and have a passing note on those that tend to accompany them." Jane responded. "Though I would rather not discuss it so frankly whilst the ritual is taking place. If Kathrynne was to awaken, I would not like to have her misunderstand the situation, and assume my sharing of this knowledge was a betrayal. She can get rather emotional about such things." Jane added, not sounding afraid, but with a hint of concern in her tone.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 12:53 pm

"Alright, so when should I expect your answers then? Should we knock her out again somehow?" he asked, lowering his voice so Kathrynne wouldn't hear.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next