Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Abikawas utterly baffled she was able to resist so strongly, but maybe this isn't so unfortunate. After all, she can rest her head in her cleavage again.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:34 pm

(40)
Anika was helpless but to receive kiss after kiss from the powerful amazoness, as Anika fell into a kiss drunk daze. She heard the princess muse. "I wonder what kitty feels like under that dress..."

Anika:12+bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:37 pm

(74)
While she certainly wasn't against have a skin-to-skin moment, she was definitely not letting it happen during this encounter. She pushed her back with ease and responded, "And I wonder what you'd look like in that dress!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:38 pm

(93)
"So...do I...." The princess responded, a moment of weakness coming over her when the life fiber was mentioned once more

(Stunned(
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:44 pm

(Autohit)
"There, it's not so hard to admit it," she purred as she moved around, grabbing her tits and squeezing them hard, enjoying the feeling of her soft pillows give a little around her fingers. "You'll be in that dress soon enough, and so will the rest of the tribe. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Anika: 12
AP: 4 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 pm

"it sounds amazing!" The Amazon almost yelled, shaking with arousal and unkempt lust. Unable to contain herself she launched herself at the Neko and began covering her with kiss after kiss. Despite her previous confidence, Anika can't help but flush with arousal
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:57 pm

(22)
Anika smiled and flipped the two onto the ground just in time for her to finish her off. Anika ripped what clothes the Princess did have on and began to grind against her naked pussy, the Life Fibers in her Kamui snaking their way into her again, more than before. "I think I've made a decision," she moaned as she slowly took what would soon become an unbreakable grip on her mind. She lowered her chest down onto the princess next, whispering into her ear, "I think I'll make you my pet~" The Life Fibers soon entangled and overlapped each other, completely engulfing her mind. "Now, you'll accept my...business proposal, your highness?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:59 pm

"Of course Anika, anything for your my dear" the princess whimpered, far too turned on to resist anymore. "anything you want is yours"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:01 pm

"Good girl~ Tell your cute little guards to leave. I want to have my fun with you," she whispered so that the guards couldn't hear.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:04 pm

The Amazon Princess complied immediately, snapping her fingers, dismissing the guards who obey without falter. "They won't bother us now" she assures the Neko
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:09 pm

"Good! Now, mind demonstrating what you can do?" The Princess had barely put up a fight. She was curious as to what else she had up her sleeve.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:13 pm

"You want me to go all out?" The princess asks with a grin, I have something I can do with pheromones that I'm sure you'll love
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:15 pm

"Go nuts, my pet," she assured her with a peck on the cheek. No matter what she did, she was under her control thanks to the Fibers.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:19 pm

The Amazon reached into her bra and pulled out a small perfume bottle, wasting no time spraying Anika a couple of times with it. The Neko finds herself suddenly fully enamored with her newest conquest.

"Hey cutie, don't you want a biiiig juicy kiss?" The Princess asked the spellbound Catgirl before smacking her lips enticingly. Anika finds herself near unable to resist as the Amazoness instructs her "come here and get some sugar darlin' you've earned it"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Anika wasted no time, smother those lips with her own, completely enthralled by her new pet's perfume.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:27 pm

The Princess returned the kiss tenfold, overwhelming her new mistress, eager to please Anika in any way she can. Her hand made it's way to Anika's soft breasts, massaging her thoroughly as she made out with the Neko
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:29 pm

"Nnn, so good~ Keep going! Do me as hard as you can," she yowled, half demanding, half begging.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:38 pm

"If that's what you want" The amazoness replies, breaking the kiss momentarily before pouncing the Neko, bringing her crashing to the ground as the brainwashed Princess began to grind furiously against Anika. The princess furiously planting kiss after kiss all over every inch of her new mistress that her lips could reach!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Every kiss her new pet laid upon her skin sent a jolt down her spine and made her shiver with delight, her wet entrance delighting at the contact. "I love your kisses, pet! Paint me red with them!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:48 pm

The Princess complied without a second thought, wasting no time before beginning to kiss every inch of Anikas body, paying special attention to her perfect breasts before working her way downwards. Stopping just before her crotch.
"Even here? Mistress?" The Amazon asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Anika felt her chest well up with unbearable excitement. She reached a hand down and pulled the thing of her Kamui out of the way to give the Princess unblocked access to it. "Yes!!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:01 pm

"My pleasure" the princess spoke softly before beginning. She took it almost agonizingly slowly, lightly teasing Anikas entrance with her lips and tongue. After a while the Neko was already practically trembling with built up arousal and the princess moved on to giving Anika firm kisses that sent waves of pleasure up her spine. Then, once she'd decided her mistress was fully prepared, she began to passionately pleasure her with feral licks that perfectly match the kind of primal sexuality Anika both craved and embodied. The neko couldn't help but writhe under the princess' incredible tongue work as she royal showed no sign of stopping
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Anika's body stiffened up and her back arched a bit, reacting to such amazing stimulation. She couldn't focus enough to so much as say a word. Her entire body began to shake as she steadily reached her inevitable orgasm.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Doing her mistress about to reach her limit, the Amazoness dutifully and passionately finished her off leaving the Neko trembling. She tenderly continued licking, slowly this time just so as to ease her into the afterglow before removing herself from Anikas crotch and snuggling up to her. "Was that to your liking my lady?" She asked happily
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Anika had to take a moment to collect herself before she could speak. That alone should have been enough to give the Amazon her answer. "That was incredible, my adorable naked monkey!"

PostSubject: Re: Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons   Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aniketsu v. Kiss Amazons
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next