Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love Hina & Shattered Angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainday

Rainday

Love Hina & Shattered Angel Empty
PostSubject: Love Hina & Shattered Angel   Love Hina & Shattered Angel EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:50 pm

In a Love Hina OVA revolving around Motoko, Naru get's possessed by a demonic sword. During this Motoko's older sister tries to stop her, but gets kissed by Naru, the kiss drains her of her power.

In Shattered Angel(kyoshiro to towa no sora), the angel's require kisses to power them up for combat, and these kisses usually drain the other party somewhat, there is even a cat girl who goes around draining many random victims in such a way.

I really do enjoy the material this site provides and I hope these help. I'll try to think if I've seen any others as well.
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

PostSubject: Re: Love Hina & Shattered Angel   Love Hina & Shattered Angel EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:23 pm

can you specify which episode???
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: Love Hina & Shattered Angel   Love Hina & Shattered Angel EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Epsidoe 25 of the anime for Love Hina

As for Shattered Angel, this kissing is episodic, though a good one of the cat girl would be the first episode.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Love Hina & Shattered Angel   Love Hina & Shattered Angel EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 am

I need to know where else she kissed (the cat girl) XD
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: Love Hina & Shattered Angel   Love Hina & Shattered Angel EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:57 pm

I can't really remember, I do however remember at some point it comes back to her and a pool of unconscious school girls, not sure if it shows one of them being kissed, but yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Hina & Shattered Angel   Love Hina & Shattered Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Hina & Shattered Angel
Page 1 of 1