Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT --

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT -- Empty
PostSubject: Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT --   Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT -- EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 12:09 am

Heroine Rumble

Click me (Demo in browser)

Warning! Demo lacks certain features, but has all animations.
I will not be distributing this game.
Gameplay footage

A 3D Wrestling game from Enlit3d with tons of fetish content,
Heroine Rumble is sure to please.
There is a metric ton of content, this game will keep you busy for a long while and is certaintly one of my favorites.

- Screenshots -
Click for image:

Click for image:

Their is a main story mode where you can progress through multiple fights against other sexy girls and level up your character and learn new moves. When you first start the game this is really what you want to try first so you can get a hang of the controls.

There is also tons of Character customization options in the story mode that allow you to change skin color, clothes, accessories, and whether or not your character should be FUTA.

There are around 3-4 Kissing related moves in the move roster. My two favorites are simply "Kiss" and "Tight Kiss" they are grab based moves and you play a slider minigame to break free (Or not 8====D).

The effect of these moves is two fold, firstly it gives you a tiny amount of Damage, secondly if the kiss is applied long enough your character is put in the "Humiliated" state. This state is required in H match mode in the Exhibition matches to win vs your opponent.

All in all this game gets 5 hearts from me. I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Visit the authors patreon page and pledge $5 to get the full version of the game!

https://www.patreon.com/enlit3d

WARNING THIS GAME CONTAINS NUDITY AND SEXY AF WRESTLING
You will find Kissing, Humiliation, Wrestling, Cum, Lactation, and optional FUTA. No Scat, Guro, or Vomiting

List of H game platformers FOUND HERE

If it ain't there its probably FOUND HERE

Still not satisifed? Well shit if you look over HERE you'll find some great quality Hentai games

Okay holy crap dude get a girlfriend: The wiki of h games HERE

Last edited by Awesome_Dante on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT --   Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT -- EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 1:01 am

I've been playing that game since like .358 or something. It's pretty good and you can get the full version for free, I just don't remember where. It has two kisses, of just a regular one and tight kiss, and 1 other thing that some might like here. You play as a character that looks like a succubus in the adventure mode, and you can use an ability called mind control to make another girl masturbate. If you make her cum this way, she becomes your ally if you don't already have one.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT --   Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT -- EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT -- 4e5d762efc7df86ad544f60fd71f564d

He is working on a new game, demo available on Patreon. I am going to try to negotiate some of our prefered content on there.

List of H game platformers FOUND HERE

If it ain't there its probably FOUND HERE

Still not satisifed? Well shit if you look over HERE you'll find some great quality Hentai games

Okay holy crap dude get a girlfriend: The wiki of h games HERE
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT --   Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT -- EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Ohhhhh looks good! Hopefully he is up for it!

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT --   Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT -- Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroine Rumble - Enlit3d -- AMAZING GAME ALERT --
Page 1 of 1