Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:32 pm

"Good thing all my clothes are enchanted..." She sighed out of relief.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:38 pm

"Might be because your seems to be the most accessible and Ferro seems to be the easiest to prank. The alternative would be you falling into a pile of Ferro's underwear."

Yumi gives a glance towards Dixi, recalling how she accidentally introduced her to the 'game' room.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:40 pm

"That's not a very good alternative either...Maybe just don't do that," Adri stated.
"Alright, Lis, cut it out or I'll have to turn you into a donut again," Ferro warned.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Dixi noticed Yumi's glance and cleared her throat, "I know what you are thinking..." she said blushing slighly, she then looked at Ferro "A donut?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:52 pm

"It's not my ideas and I am actually diverting them from their pranks actually. Misa loves her puzzles a lot and is quick thinking. I actually find Mina loves to plan and craft so I am going to have a few projects lie up for her."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:54 pm

"Thank you, Liselle!" Adri said to the slime.
"So, when I met Liselle for the first time, I wanted to see if she could fend for herself. We fought and, in the middle of that, I kinda threw my staff at her and busted a hole through her."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Liselle serves a small helping of the pie while correcting Ferro. "Actually you thrusted your staff at me to turn me into a donut. Your staff throw took my head off." Liselle's head bounces from her neck before relanding itself there for a brief moment as indication.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:00 pm

"Oh, right! That's it, thanks for the save," he commented.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:05 pm

"Well at least it was only a hole... I... I did blow her up... twiiice..." She said scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:06 pm

"Holy hell!" Though he seemed surprised, thinking about it for a moment, he realized it wasn't that out of the norm.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:13 pm

"At least you weren't a blender that is named Yumi that splattered a lot of me everywhere in her training ground." Liselle uses her fork to take a bite from the pie. "Ooo, this is nice."

Yumi give a brief glance at Liselle whom she once knew as Ellisiel before murmuring. "And in retaliation, you pretty much spun me through the entire spar. That is the first time anyone have defeated me by turning me into a Kenkagoma Koma..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:15 pm

"Kenkagoma Koma?" Ferro inquired curiously.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:16 pm

"Wait huh? How is it that I missed that? Not fair!" She pouted but she was clearly joking.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Yumi decided to clarify. "It is a battle top toy, used by children using a string attach to it to allow it to spin and bump into other tops (Think Beyblade). Essentially she won because I was so disoriented that I was not able to land my attack effectively."

Liselle rubs the back of her head with a sheepish grin. "Well seeing that you love to spin when fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:29 pm

"H-Hey those are the move my master taught me... And I don't just spin I also..." she thought of her secret technique, "N-Never mind..." she didn't wanted to talk about it or show it unless it was extremely necessary.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Ferro liked this sense of harmony, almost like a family dinner. "Nice to know we all punched the same flavor of slime," he joked.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:38 pm

"And we all got beaten..." She added.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Liselle creates a slime halo above her head and tries to look innocent!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Ferro's smirk widened as he saw Liselle pull her visual gag. "Alright, Jello Jessie, no halos at the table!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Dixi chuckled looking at Lis's act and then turned back to Yumi, "So she beat you making you spin?" She giggled but gave her a warm smile afterwards.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Yumi decided to nuzzle Dixi's neck briefly. "She is very creative in her tactics. You by tickling, me by spinning, and Ferro by..." She pauses as she didn't know the detail how Ferro was defeated, looking over his way.

Liselle decided to say nothing, wanting him to try to stutter it out while absorbing the halo inside of herself now. <.<
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:02 pm

Dixo giggled from the nuzzling and then looked at Ferro as well "Now that you mention, yeah how did she beat you Ferro?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 pm

"Sh-She had a handicap to exploit then," he said. "I just lost normally..." He was glad he'd managed to lose that fetish, but hot damn did it make him lose quite a couple of fights.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Yumi ponders the word normally before she simply stated. "So she charmed you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:03 pm

"Yeah, how else do you lose to a full Midara. But she did help lose the handicap, so if we fought again, she won't be so fortunate," he said.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next