Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 pm

"Yes, but what's important is that she might have been the one to have done this to Victus in the first place," she said. "Not the second seat."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:13 pm

(Ah yes. BDO. The source of all good RP character portraits that aren't famous actors or anime characters)

Kathrynne frowned.
"Zara's equal? That seems unlikely. I've seen what Zara can do. So what if this little girl can do mind stuff? Gwenivere can do that. Surely that puts her on a par with her, at best?" Kathrynne suggested.

"Did you see anything about her other abilities?" Jane asked, dismissing Kathrynne's protests.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Yumi shakes her head at Kathrynne. "Actually something within me is gravitating towards the fact that that little girl is more important than she seems, that she isn't a girl at all and it is a guise. Perhaps both. I have had this feel ever since she was mention and before we have peered within Victus's memory."

Liselle spoke next, seemingly a little worried. "Adrianna, after you are done, thing you can look into me next?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:21 pm

"Something wrong Lis?" She said with a worried tone on her voice.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:26 pm

"Nothing concrete, unfortunately," Adri stated. "Fighting that girl is likely to be a wild card." She raised her head to Liselle, confused by her request. "Why do you want that, Liselle?"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:27 pm

"Just need to make sure nothing is planted into me. I did a 'tour' of the place and ampped without realizing how important it is. I believe I have avoided detected. But if my memory was tampered with, that would be what I think happened when the opposite has happened.' She explains to Dixi and Adrianna. "Plus it would invalidate my intel and possibly me being bugged."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:33 pm

"Very well, come here and close your eyes. I can put you to sleep so it'll be easier to look through your mind," she offered, creating another couch. Adri sat down and pat her lap for her to put her head on.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Liselle nods before sliding over to the couch and laying across it and onto Adri's lap before she closes her eyes, allowing the witch access within her mind.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Adrianna focused her magics again and peered into the slime thief's mind, rifling through her memories to see if there was anything out of the ordinary.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Liselle's memory turns out to be very long as the slime girl was in the area of the castle for quite a while but on her own volition. It is harder to make out details though since there is a slightly odd haze which needs to be peered closer, but also because of the duration that she went back and forth in which the haze is momentarily gone when she is outside.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Adri took a deeper look into her time in and around the castle grounds. Any memory involving that location was likely to garner some information.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:01 pm

"Even Lis was affected by the magic of daraku... And she was just scouting..." she thought to herself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:18 pm

During her exploration, the castle was mostly empty as the slime girl was mapping out the layout of the place but nothing too detailed, the same one she handed Adri the multilayer paper of.

It was then that she heard voices in the main rooms and upon peeking, she can see well muscled man and a rather attractive woman and they have not seen Liselle. However, just looking at the woman was causing the haze grow and the memory sight was start to fade before Liselle hastily but still stealthily slides from the area and out of the castle. The haze finally lifted thanks to Liselle's strange mental recovery but took longer than her previous incursion. Liselle decided that it was too dangerous and started heading back towards Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 pm

After looking around a bit more, Adri ended it off and announced that she wasn't left in a state akin to Victus's own. "However, it seems the girl's presence is enough to fog up someone's mind, judging from the memory."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Yumi frowns at the prospect. "That sounds rather dire. Liselle was lucky to escape with her mind intact?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:16 pm

"Not lucky. It doesn't seem as though the effect is too drastic, but it would have been dangerous for her if she were caught, having been alone," Adrianna corrected.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Dixi stood up and started walking towards the hallway "I need to rest I'll be in my room if someone needs me... And Lis, I'm glad you made it back safe." She finished smiling and continued walking.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Liselle is still resting in Adri's lap, silently asleep still. Yumi looks over to Dixi as she is about to leave. "Is everything alright?" She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:03 pm

"It's fine, I'm just tired, the chair wasm't really comfy to sleep." She replied with a chuckle, "Enjoy the dinner, it's delicious." With that and a kiss on her cheek Dixi left the dinning romm and headed to the room assigned to her.

The moment she entered the room started to adapt taking a simple, yet practical, appearance: a desk, a bookcase, a little table for the tea and a bed with a little something that even got her surprised, a little plushie resembling Yumi (Yes i did it, don't kill me xD), seeing that made her smile, "I wonder if I can keep it... Alright then..." She headed to the desk and sat down, then pulled a piece of paper and started writting.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:08 pm

"Actually, I think I'm starting to get tired too," he said. "I'll head to my own room for the night too." After saying good night to everyone and giving Jane an endearing look, he headed into the hall, opening the door that was marked as his room. The moment he stepped in, the room morphed, creating a desk with a journal on the side and several varying types of writing utensils, an ornate starry dreamcatcher on the wall, a photo of his dad on a side table next to a very luxurious looking bed with a plushie that resembles Jane next to the pillow. He stared at the plushie in disbelief for a moment before electing to deal with it tomorrow.
(Well, if you're doing it, I'M doing it!!)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:14 pm

(Goddamn it this is plushie wars now!)

Once she finished writting ahe picked up the letter which, for some reason, was completely blank and put it on her backpack then she headed to the bed and fell like a rock and, while hugging the plushie, she fell asleep.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Yumi elected to stay and eat a bit more...more because she is a slow eater and a slow drinker, not necessarily because she eating with sticks.
(does couples have shared rooms or separate?)
(also what plushie would Adri have?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:20 pm

(Spoiler Warning: Ferro's Dad)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 pm

(Dunno ask the witch who created the rooms and wait, Adri is Ferro's mom or what?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 5:59 am

(I believe there were enough rooms made for one each. But that was before Liselle showed up xD And you think you've won the plushie war? The war hasn't even begun yet!

Also, wow xD huge reveals there)

Victus began to stir, looking a little groggy. Seeing his position on the couch, he looked a little embarrassed.
"That wine must of had a real kick to it. Or maybe all that 'fixing me up' from before wore me out more than I thought." Victus commented, as if trying to come up with excuses for falling asleep at the table.
"If you'll excuse me, I should probably get some sleep in a bed."

Jane turned to Kathrynne, as if looking for her leave to go to her room.
"You know that I'm not technically your boss anymore, right?" Kathrynne pointed out. Jane continued to look at her. Kathrynne sighed. "Fine. You are excused."

Victus got to his feet, and began to make his way towards one of the empty rooms. As he opened the door, the room shifted into a sparse room containing a double loft bed with a desk underneath it, a punching bag, a set of weights, a training dummy, and a wall with a variety of training weapons. Victus blinked at this, wondering if he'd accidently entered a training room, rather than his bedroom. Then he noticed the loft bed, and chuckled, making his way over, and began to remove his armour and clothing, before reaching under the desk, as if testing a theory. He feels cloth underneath, and gives it a tug, only to find a set of pyjamas underneath. He then puts them on, climbs into his bed and falls asleep.

Jane made her way into a room and, as she had expected, the room transformed into a library, with a bed, with a flip down desk and a reading light. She smiled, and began to browse through the collection of books. Her finger stopped on one which seemed to be a family tree of various families of noble lineage, families H-Q. She had already memorized R-Z, but rarely had felt the need for others. She pulled the book out, and made her way into her bed. Upon getting in, she pulled down the desk, lit the reading light, and placed the book on it. As she stretched out, she felt something soft inside the covers. She wrinkled her brow as she reached down to pull it out. It was a plushie that looked like Ferro. Jane's face turned red, and she put it back under the covers, but still kept it resting against her. No-one could know.

"I should probably excuse myself as well. It has been a long day." Kathrynne noted. She turned to Yumi. "I shall see you tomorrow, shall I not, for transportation back to Malasonta? I imagine we shall be getting our suit robes fitted?" She asked. "Unless you need to attend to other business first."

She turned to Adri.
"I would also like to thank you personally for everything." She nodded. "Without you, my knight would no longer be alive, and your hospitality has been more than generous. If you ever require anything from me now, or in the future, please do not hesitate to ask."

She remained seated until she received acknowledgment from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next